Paying for School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so close when I felt Peter's body rock and then I felt his cock exploding deep inside my ass. I felt the spurting of his orgasm, one, two and finally three times and then my own orgasm rocked my body. My worry about hurting Peter's cock as I spasmed wildly lasted only a split second as I gave myself completely to the feelings gyrating my body.

Spent, I opened my eyes; Peter was leaning against me, his arms next to mine, his body glistening with sweat. Then he was kissing my neck. I could feel his cock softening and then felt him withdrawing. Much smaller now and with my ass stretched, he was able to pull out smoothly. My ass still tingling however, and with the plug of his cock now out of my body, I could feel his hot cum trickling down my ass.

I just stayed leaning against the desk, my heart beating hard. Peter was saying something in the background, but I did not respond or even hear him. I was still reveling in the feelings.

"Lisa, Lisa," Peter asked.

Finally, after about 6 "Lisa's", I responded.

"Yes Peter, what?"

"Lisa, look at the time, it is almost 10:30, I have to go," he was quickly putting his clothes back on, then he added, "That was fantastic, Lisa, but I do have to get home, how much extra was that?"

I took several seconds to respond, "Peter, I told you, I don't care about the money, I would do all of this for free, for you, and for all of the rest of the board, you know that don't you?"

"I know Lisa, but one of the reasons we started all of this was to help you with school, how about if I doubled the amount from earlier?"

Then he asked as he kissed me and fondled me, "Lisa, it is a real turn-on for me to be paying you for sex, you are my own little whore."

I felt a little tingling when he said that, the other board members had all said the same thing, I didn't mind being their sex toy, I was paying for school and I loved all the sex and attention.

I had turned and was sitting on the corner of his desk; I could feel the warmth of the sticky cum on my pussy and my ass. Peter was dressed and I was still a hot sticky mess.

"Can you lock up Lisa, I will see you tomorrow at work," and he kissed me deeply again and then was gone. The money was sitting on the desk.

I sat for several minutes just enjoying the feelings, the invigoration I always felt after being fucked, and the nice throbbing and residue pleasure that comes from cumming. I felt stretched and well used, the feeling turned me on so much and despite that, I would do it free, the idea that I was "the boards' whore" made me shiver all over. The first time I had taken money for sex made me feel so horny that I almost came just counting the money and I felt the same way each time I was paid.

The office was warm and sitting on the corner of his desk naked just felt so naughty. My thoughts lingered on what Peter had said; I guess some people would disapprove. I had decided that I liked being their private slut, during the day I worked hard and was a good employee, after hours I did whatever they wanted, only ever with the board members and I was a very bad girl but they just kept wanting me to do more and more.

I thought back to how all of this had started. A few months ago, the summer job I had set up at the museum fell through at the last minute and I was stuck. In my third year of university, I needed that job to pay for my final year.

I lived with my mom and she provided the best home she could, but I could never have gone to school without working, and I had been working summers and after school since I was 14.

I was upset and mom was good about it. She comforted me and got me to relax. Mom was only seventeen years older than I was and even at 37, we could be sisters. We were both 5.6 and other that she was 5 pounds heavier at 125 lbs we could have been twins. Except she was much calmer and that really helped.

She was a paralegal and she had many business connections, after two days of calling around, she said she had a friend that was looking for a receptionist. She warned me that it was kind of an old-fashioned company, and although well respected, some of their attitudes, especially towards women, were more from the 1960's culture than what is acceptable today.

I didn't care I was panicking, I needed a job. My carefully planned job was cancelled two days after exams ended, I needed to work and get some money before the fall deadline approached, I had already written some post-dated cheques that would bounce if I didn't make some money.

I went for the interview, mom had lent me some clothes, keeping in mind what she had said, she picked out some clothes that might have been a little tighter and more revealing than what I would have worn or thought were appropriate.

"Sweetie, the job will pay really well, and it's not like I want you to dress like a slut or anything, but you know guys and you are very beautiful and sexy, so use that to your advantage," she said matter of factly to me. She hugged me and gave me a kiss and off I went.

Mom is smart and a very strong woman, she started out pregnant at 17 with nothing, my father was never part of my life and she took care of everything. Her parents wrote her off and she made her own way and took care of me. I trusted her and never questioned her thinking. At 34 x 24 x 35, my little body filled out her short black dress very well and with my hair up and some tasteful makeup I went to the interview.

The interview lasted an hour and the entire board of 6 men and 2 women interviewed me. The questions were tough and very business-oriented but I was prepared and had a good feeling about the board and the interview. They were all older, likely the youngest was in their forties and the oldest likely mid-seventies. At the end of the interview, they asked me to wait in the lobby while they discussed my interview.

I later had found out that it was only through good luck that I had even gotten an interview. They had already hired someone and that person had changed their mind after several weeks and had suddenly resigned leaving them short-handed.

After what seemed like hours, Peter emerged and announced to me I had impressed them and the job was mine if I wanted it.

I hugged Peter and told him how happy I was and that I would do a great job. Peter hugged me back and told me that he was really happy I had gotten the job. He was likely in his late forties, very attractive and distinguished looking. I was so excited I barely felt his hands holding my ass when we hugged.

The other members invited me back into the boardroom to congratulate me, and several of them hugged me as well, one or two shook my hand. All of those who hugged me also patted my bottom as well, but I was so excited that I didn't really think about it right away.

Mom and I celebrated that night, and we had a little too much red wine and when I woke up a few hours later, we were both in her bed. She was sound asleep, so I undressed her and then slipped back under the covers after taking off my clothes. I had been sleeping in the nude for years and so did she.

Mom was always very relaxed about nudity and sex. I was used to seeing her body and she was mine. We exercised together and sometimes even did naked yoga together.

In the morning, I woke up at 6 am but she was already up and getting ready. We had breakfast and before I knew it, my first day was starting.

That first week was a blur, but they must have been happy because everyone was friendly and so helpful. They all seemed very interested in my story and all of them wanted me to do well so I could keep going to school. Several of them hinted that they might have extra projects I could help work on "after-hours" if I wanted to and that they would pay me cash to save me paying income tax. I said that I would really appreciate the extra money and I was intrigued about the extra projects.

Each night over supper mom and I would talk about the work I was doing and always wanted to know all the details. I was sure she would be bored, but each night she soaked up the details as if it was the most interesting thing in her life.

About two weeks into the job, I remembered mom asking me if they were hitting on me yet. I said that it wasn't really hitting on me, but yes just about everyone was flirting with me, it was all innocent, and ironically the two women on the board were the most explicit, with one of them always hugging me. All the board members would comment on how attractive and sexy I was. It was then I thought about getting my ass slapped and patted, that was happening several times a day.

Mom asked me what I thought, and I remembered saying that I actually was flattered, and that, "I would be okay because I moved faster than all of them and I wouldn't let them catch me." I laughed and she just smiled.

So far, Mom was still helping me pick out clothes, and I noticed that each day the skirts seemed to be getter shorter and tighter. Mom surprised me one day with some really sexy lingerie that she thought I would like. We had always been very close and very touchy feely, I noticed that her attention seemed to have increased since I started this job.

I liked being sexy and I was no stranger to sex; having had several boyfriends and more than a few girlfriends; mom knew this and I knew that she liked sex as well. Mom had also gotten in the habit of kissing me every morning, saying it was "good luck" and those kisses had grown longer and had been increasingly making me wetter each time. I loved the attention and since I wasn't dating anyone right now, my thoughts and fantasies started to involve her.

At nighttime, she was also kissing me good night and those kisses were really getting hotter each night. She didn't seem to mind when I initiated French kissing her and we had started exploring each other's bodies with our hands, but so far that had been the limit of what we had done.

Two weeks became three, and one night, she asked again how I was doing and if they were still hitting on me. I admitted that yes, just about everyone was really hitting on me now. She asked me if I still liked it, and almost shamefully, I admitted that, I did. I told her that I still would not let them catch me.

"Lisa, I know you are a big girl and you can decide for yourself," then she surprised me and said, "Maybe you should let them catch you, you're 20, it might be fun."

I remember thinking about how turned on I was about all of the attention and that she was giving me permission to fool around with the board members.

The next day, I let Peter catch me. Peter kissed me for the first time and felt me up in his office. When I didn't complain and kissed him back, he said that everyone was happy with my work and wanted to know if I was interested in doing some special projects for him and for the board.

Peter said, it would help with school and that the work would be for cash, and it wouldn't have any deductions, although I would have to keep it a secret.

I asked what kind of projects they might be and Peter was quite straightforward, almost business-like.

"Lisa, the members of the board, including me, are all happily married; however, we have all reached a point in our lives where all of us would like to have a personal assistant to provide services that our spouses are no longer really interested in." he said.

"What kind of services," I asked, my pussy already knowing the answer and my heart was beating so hard I thought it might burst out of my chest.

"Quite frankly Lisa, sex. Variety, excitement, we need someone like yourself who is discrete and that we can trust, we will pay you very well and ask that you sign a confidentiality agreement and that you be available after hours for one of us, what do you think?"

"You want me to be the board's prostitute?"

"I wouldn't have called you a prostitute or a whore, but yes," he smiled.

My pulse was racing and my pussy was soaked. I knew that this was wrong, but I hadn't told mom that since she had told me to let them "catch me" that I had been fantasizing about becoming something like this and this was literally a fantasy come true.

"Yes, I'll do it, I would even do it for free Peter," I said without really thinking about what I had just said.

"Nonsense Lisa, we can afford it, and we all like the idea of paying you for sex, if I am not being too forward I really hoped that you would be turned on by being our private prostitute.

I agreed and the next night, Peter and I had sex for the first time. It was the first time I had made love to someone that much older than me, even 10 years older than my mom was. When we were finished, he dropped me off at home and gave me an envelope. I didn't look at it until mom gave me one of her long kisses just inside the door.

"Looks like one of them caught you, sweetie, was it fun, I can taste him on your lips"

Then I showed her the envelope and opened it. I counted out three $100 bills.

I explained what Peter had said and instead of being shocked that her daughter was now some kind of private whore, she just smiled and kissed me again on the lips.

We stood in the hallway and kissed and kissed. I took her hand and led her to her bedroom.

We stood and undressed each other, our clothes following to the floor. Our lips never seemed to leave hers.

"Lisa, you don't know how long I have wanted to do this with you," she whispered into my ear as she kissed and nuzzled my neck and ear.

"How much will you charge me sweetie," she smiled.

"For you mom, I would never take any money," I whispered in her ear.

"Lisa, you are so sexy, I love the idea of fucking you and listening to you tell me about your adventures," as she kissed my lips and my face.

I just moaned lightly in response. She smiled when she saw my inflamed and reddened pussy. She knelt in front of my and licked and ate me.

"Peter tastes very good and so do you sweetie," she whispered just loud enough for me to hear.

My phone ran, tearing me from that moment almost two months ago back to the present. I looked for my phone, searching while it continued to ring, finding it finally wrapped up in my blouse.

I swiped the screen and a familiar voice sounded in my ear.

"Sweetie, are you okay, it's really late."

"I'm fine mom, things with Peter went a little longer than I expected," I replied, picturing her in my mind.

"Peter, he's the tall one, the first one, the Marketing guy. He's really handsome," she asked.

"Yes mom, he is, he had to go home, and can you come and pick me up?"

"Sure sweetie, give me about 15 minutes, do I need to put a towel on the seat again?"

"Yes mom," I said and smiled.

"You know sweetie, when I said, you should maybe let them catch you every once in a while," she laughed, "I think you are letting them catch you all of the time."

"What can I say mom, I like sex, and the more it happens the more I want."

"It's okay sweetie, I understand, I would like to hear all about it though," and I heard her laugh in the background.

I hung up and started to get dressed; I didn't bother with panties anymore and slipped my wrinkled business slacks up my legs. I pulled the slacks up and the seam in the crotch pulled tightly on my sensitive and still swollen little pussy. I pulled on my tank top, feeling the silky material on my nipples and felt them hardening.

"God, Lisa, everything turns you on," I said to myself, smiling at the thought.

Locking Peter's door, I walked to the lobby and only had to wait about 10 minutes. I saw my mother's car pull up. I let the door lock behind me, walked to the car, and got in the passenger door.

"Mom, why are you dressed like that," I said.

"You're this late and you're surprised I'm wearing my pj's?" she said smiling.

Mom was wearing a baby-doll nightie and nothing else, I leaned over and kissed her on the lips, "You look delicious mom," and my hand fell between her legs and I thought about her and that first night again.

12