All Comments on 'Paying It Backward'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

wannabelovedwannabelovedover 1 year ago

Needs waaay more tags to prepare readers. I was expecting a nice story, this was not my cup of tea. Good luck with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

From dead to me to Dom of 2 of them?he pussed out.high profile people couldn't hide the lifestyle long enough for it to be a secret from any celebrity site.him being a professional actor and the family history would work against them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my favorite story on this story. Incredible, Amazing. Please continue and make more parts. Absolutely fucking Perfect

CinnaminDraconnaCinnaminDraconnaover 1 year ago

I agree, more tags for explanation, not everyone likes this topic. Was definitely not expecting it from the incest category. Was well written, even if it wasn't my preferred type of story.. I did read to the end. :)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

I agree with the last comment. There should have been author's notes at the beginning indicating the subjects in the story, especially the bathroom stuff. Definitely not my cup of tea!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Some of the crazy shit (pun intended) was just too far over the top, but the core story arc transition to a love-based relationship was good. 4*

WeezyfWeezyfover 1 year ago

It seems to be a recurring theme.

- the forgiveness was way to easy and quick. Its explained why they did what they did just.. barely any punishment.

-why is the son always a softie? When will we get a similar themed story where the son pushes their limits

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

Was a way out and different type of incest story. That said, this one had solid writing that kept the reader involved. At least I was.

Thank you for giving us something that wasn't a "normal" mother/son brother/sister work.

Hey, I gave it five stars 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

And I'm curious if there'll be more to cum for these three?

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 1 year ago

Thanks for the watersports and anal tags. Saved me 5 pages. Take that away, and most of your stories would be 500% improved.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

DocWords: Never listen to anonymous critics! They hide behind their ghosts and deserve no consideration. Rather, you should consider the awesome number of followers you have. Please continue you great writing. You are one of my favorites.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Not exactly what I had in mind when I started reading but hey. As long as you don't push a study diet of water works, fisting and such I'm ok. A fair warning up front would be appreciated if you decide to pursue this genre again. All in all a well written yarn. I wont deduct for my personal prejudices. Five stars and keep writing.

Cheers

SAGE

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Like the fact there was a happy ever after ending and the terms on which it is based. So they keep kinky, replace nasty and find a way to enjoy it all as a group. Unbelievable I know but after all it is a fiction and this Dom/sub story line is fun for all the players.

nicho1855nicho1855over 1 year ago

You are an excellent writer DocWords but I really couldn't get into the subject matter on this one. Sorry.

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

I liked that the MC changed the Dom dynamic to fit his personality. I read this story

Thanks for writing

Vstar67Vstar67over 1 year ago

Loved the story! And I’d like to see more.

davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

Out - Fucking - Standing !!!!!

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Great tale, it's a little much for my usual taste but it was addressed with love and that's what made it good for me. The writing and editing were very good and the flow was smooth. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated 😊👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is shame to end this story! I am going to miss reading about these three!

wannabelovedwannabelovedover 1 year ago

@DocWords, I did not see any warning other than, "All persons in this story are over the age of eighteen." Maybe it didn't copy over?

Great writing if I'm being honest, just some of the elements aren't my thing (well one really), other than that, he seemed to forgive them too soon considering the type of betrayal they showed him.

J002J002over 1 year ago

(Pardon my English) You had me at 'Watersports' tag... Love incest watersports stories, especially mom son genre... Not a fan of 3 som though, I have a story suggestion... Son(21) visiting a night club and learns that his mom is a pole dancer, he visits in the following days to see her again... She was a litty shy before then becmes more and more nasty for her son during his visits ... She shows her squrting skill to him.. She gives him a drink in his empty wine glass... He comes again an again for his special drinks from his mom... They were normal mom son in home before his visit, then become closer in home, they dont talk about night club visits... She was a little shy before, she starts wearing sexy dresses in home, teases him with he flirting... they become so close... watch porn together in home, shares their likes, shows him her pussy in home and teaches how to please a women, she gives him his regular drink in their home.., piss drinking is their mutual fantasy, they see some piss drinking movies together... she fulfills his piss drinking fantasy, she teaches him to eat pussy, drinks his piss, gives him more of her glden drink to drink... It will be hot if someone write a story like this...

Nobody writes good watersports stories in literotica... I loved your story, expecting more from you... Piss drinking big sister type story is my favourite too...

doorknob22doorknob22over 1 year ago

Could have been a great revenge story :( Why have the whole exposition if there's no payback?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story, well written. Kept my cock hard the whole time. I was unaware of this side of incest, it is different & exciting. Would love to be Mike, he has it made. what could be better then fucking mother & sister. Makes me cum just thinking about it.

Vstar67Vstar67over 1 year ago

This story needs more chapters too. Thanks DocWords! You keep writing and I’ll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the story but I can't decide if what happened to Ellie was appropriate or not. To die offscreen with no further explanation about why she didn't end the relationship with the father earlier. Did she not really like Mike? Did she have to finish the 2 yr contract? A little more explanation there would make her ending feel better.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Well written but not my cup of tea. Tags didn't really paint the picture for me.

The level of betrayal Mike faced was unforgiveable and being a sub doesn't really explain how a mother/sister/girlfriend could treat someone like that. Their ability to rationalize no responsibility for their behaviour to their son/brother/boyfriend because after all, they were submissive, was not credible to me. Their behavior was was deeper than a sexual kink IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2/3 down page one aaaaand 'okay you're completely forgiven. I've decided all my previous motivation to drastic measures means nothing.'

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 1 year ago

It was a good story, i usually wouldn't like the forgiveness part of a story like this, i would be more inclined to let them rot. This was the exception and i would not be dissapointed if you added more chapters to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't be a fair judge of the story because you lost me at the end of page one. Spent all that time building up an immense hatred just to forgive them when they were down, not my cup of tea. People kill for less.

damnmedamnmeover 1 year ago

That was awesome.

I'm glads the girls are living out the roles they love and not coerced against their will. I believed this is the best form of d/s theme. Thanks for not sharing/lending out the girls. Would love to see more chapters as Mike become more confident in his role, and read more facets of their lives as mother and sister are willing to go to show their love and willingness to please him.

DocWordsDocWordsover 1 year agoAuthor

The way I saw it his mother & sister were victims just like he was. Dad was the bad guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shit.

Starting was just awesome, Pure Fucking AWESOME.

But then....starts the series of disappointments.

Author tried to "Justify" they were victim, but Really.... Really... You're taking that route.

From the end of the First page i just skipped the whole. Already knew what was coming.

No matter how you try to justify something, If something is hurting someone or something, despite their not knowing, IT IS Wrong.

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonabout 1 year ago

I gave it 4 stars. I just can't get over the shit and urine play, cleaning someone's ass with your tongue is just fucking sick, do not care if it is voluntary. For someone who having a seemingly normal life to all of a sudden having his mother drink his piss and lick his ass after taking a shit, would send any average person into loony tunes land.

At least thats my opinion. Other than that Mike should have been slower to except them back into his life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I couldn't get past the fact that he forgave his mother and sister so easily. They cared so damn little about him that they didn't tell him that his fiance was just a farce. They were going to let him make a horrifying life changing decision just so they could get off. Being subs doesn't mean they have no accountability. Just felt unbelievable that he didn't seem to really hold them accountable for their part.

There are ways you could have softened Barb, Sandra, and Ellie. Barb could have been groomed by her dad since she was young. He may have been terrifying and manipulative to her when Mike wasn't around. Sandra could have had abusive, controlling parents that left her feeling like she should never do anything she wasn't told to do. If she started to take responsibility for her own actions after Mike disowned them. She should have at least admitted to him that in a very real way her husband's cock had been more important to her than the basic wellbeing of her son. Ellie starts out as a gold digger. Maybe Ellie originally thought that Mike was just going to be an asshole like his father. Someone that it wouldn't matter if she used him to get ahead a little in life. Then she gets to know him. She starts liking him. She feels trapped now. Can't tell Mike, he would hate her. Sandra and Barb know she loves Mike. Though Mike should have been told, this would add a layer to why they would be okay with him marrying Ellie. You could even use Ellie's death to show some character growth in Sandra. It would go something like this: Barb and Sandra move in with Mike; they start getting along well but Sandra's personality is always reserved and never contradicts Mike; there are a few times they try to tell Mike that Ellie did love him but he absolutely will not hear it; the last time he doesn't listen Sandra snaps at Mike and tells him to shut up; she tells him about how trapped Ellie felt; that Ellie thought if she could just get married she could get away from his dad and make it up to him by giving him a good life; by this point Sandra is still pissed that he wouldn't listen but she's also sobbing as she continues; after Mike found out what happened she didn't have anything to live for and slowly killed herself with drugs; by the time she finishes the reader should feel like she isn't going to just stand by anymore if something is wrong.

Once Barb shows up to his apartment, she initially begs Mike to take care of her and Sandra. Soon after that she all but demands that he be their dom. It wasn't enough that the son/brother they betrayed was willing to house, feed, cloth, and provide healthcare. It really seemed like they weren't concerned at all whether he wanted to be a Dom or not. It definitely isn't a big leap to think that maybe he had some serious issues when it comes to fucking them, but they never seemed to consider his side. Well, no more than basically saying "Oops, our bad."

I think it's a workable plot that needs to be fleshed out with more details. Alternatively to the more serious ideas I laid out, if you wanted more of a straightforward porn story I would suggest having Mike make them his sluts without accepting them as family. It solves the problems without a lot of fuss. Not a good story as it is, but there are enough good bits that I think you have the potential for some good stories in the future. Keep writing.

assman70assman7012 months ago

So, basically, the son is almost as bad as his dad, just a tad bit less so, just a horny dude taking advantage of sis and mom, but with the twist of all the bathroom stuff. Not my thing, but I guess some ppl gets off with that, I like your writing though, very good.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Now that they are his submissives, he should ask them directly why their submission overcame their love for him. I think it’s a legitimate question.

While the sister and mom are victims of the father, there are a lot of answers that the son needs. Legitimately, Ellie could have told him about this arrangement and possibly finagled a better deal.

Now, I don’t understand this dynamic, but understand that some have it. I thought it was more a sexual link rather than an encompassing lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story feels disjointed. It starts well, but then everything just gets muddled. Despite starting as a stand up guy, Mike basically turns into his dad, but his taking advantage of his mother and sister are justified by him not degrading them, and them being victims. Victims... that in itself is debateable at best. His sister clearly is, she was groomed by her father to be his fuck toy, and manipulated for years until she lost her own self worth and became a living sex doll. Her mother however, yes her husband humiliated her, and pushed her past her limits, but clearly somewhere along the line it started as consensual, and the moment she allowed jer husband to groom then dominate her daughter, she lost any sympathy I might have felt for her. Now, I'll admit I had some idea of what I was getting into reading this story given the title and description, but given how. it started, and honestly upto about half way through page 2, I was expecting, and hoping for Mike to be the white knight, deprogramming his sister from her brainwash grooming and eventually falling into a healthy loving relationship with her. Mom, I guess she wouldn't have fit with thaf plotline, but I was still hoping better than them both simply falling victim of another user who decides to exploit them because they're both brainwashed, broken and abused to the point ita the only thing they know. The writing itself is good structurally, but the content personally leaves much to be desired.

MikeB58MikeB587 months ago

Okay, I’ve read some of the other comments and my dislike of this story is the feeling that the story changed in the middle somewhere. In the first part of the story the wife tells her son she is staying in Nebraska, which seems to indicate she made the decision, then she tells her husband, the primary abuser not to blame her. Next we have the daughter marching to her room stating she is leaving without asking for permission from the supposedly controlling father. None of this behavior aligns with the simpering sister that shows up on her brother’s doorstep. It just feels like Doc started out in one direction and couldn’t make it work out, so the story changed in midstream. While I had high hopes for Mike ending up with his mom and sister, preferably with dad in the grave, the whole ultra submissive attitude didn’t do anything for me. Oh, and licking someone’s ass after a bowel movement should require a special warning, lol and ewww.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Got to agree with other comments. First of all, the strong independent "I'm getting out of here before he retaliates" sister from the start of the story doesnt fit with the over the top submissive sister later in the story. Surely if she was truly that submissive, she'd never have threaten to leave without her master's permission. Second, Mike makes a complete U-turn throughout the story. He starts as emotionally outraged at his family's betrayal, then becomes morally outraged at how his father has been treating his mother and sister, but then he just folds into an abusive piece of shit that takes advantage of them. With ties into the last issue of the story. Ellie is clearly just a whore, her character and actions are consistent, but Mike's mother and sister are quite clearly abuse victims. I have no doubt his mother has always been somewhat submissive, otherwise her husband would never have been able to push her so far past her limita that she lost her entire identity outside being a sex slave. Mike sister however was clearly groomed from a young age by an abusive sadistic father, and a sex slave mother into becoming her father's fuck toy. It's not natural, and it certainly isn't consential when it starts at such a young age that you can comprehend what your being groomed for. And then there's Mike. Given his reaction at the start of the book, and his clear when he found out the truth about his father, his character was perfect to be the hero that saves his family. It's an incest story, so family sex is a foregone conclusion, but he should and could have done it in a loving way. Slowly showing his sister that her self worth is more than just being a sex toy, eventually falling into a consential and loving relationship of equals while helping his mother by pulling her back from the edge by being a kind and loving dom. Instead he just folds, throws his own morals and ethics aside and becomes just as cruel and heartless abuser as his father, his only redeeming feature beingnthat his seems to actually love his family and that he hasnt set up his own son up to marry a whore. Sadly, given his change in attitude, I see nothing that says that he wouldnt be doing just that in 20 years after he has his own children.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman5 months ago

I am sensing a hidden story. Like the sister was the true dom. When everything fell apart, it was the isiter the fiancé turned to. During the recorded event in the deck, everyone but the sister was involved, like she was orgastrating it. At every turn, it was the sister taking initiative. When she wormed her way back into her brothers life, it was her instructing him how to be a dom. Almost like she was showing him how she liked it.. No, not submissive at all

Additionally, the part of the brother turning from anger to giving assylum to his Mom and sister is not explored. He went from hating them the giving shelter. Why? True unbroken family ties? It was not adequately explored

tjreadertjreader3 months ago

No. No. No. I would never have taken the mother and daughter back in. Fuck that noise. Let them live on the streets. I don't care. They made their life choices, let them live with the consequences.

MakehandpartyMakehandpartyabout 1 month ago

Loved it! Loved how it was the subs decided how far it goes. Trust between the Dom and sub is huge. The sub has to know the safe word will be respected. That the Dom will only push the very edge of the line and the stop. And the Dom has to provide excellent aftercare. It is a whole package. It is beautiful as a Dom and it is beautiful as a sub.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...