Paying it Forward Ch. 04

Story Info
My neighbor and I become a couple and I meet his friends.
4.6k words
4.76
2.9k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only 4 short weeks ago when I first met my widowed neighbor and seduced him and introduced him to the pleasures of m2m sex and intimacy. My seduction plans worked perfectly that first weekend, starting with a blow job and kisses on Saturday night, and being his bottom lover on Sunday night.

Since that first weekend of seducing my neighbor, I have had more gay sex in the past 4 weeks than I have had my entire life. And I have a strong suspicion that I'll have even more gay sex than that over the next 4 weeks, and I am more than thrilled at the prospect of that happening. Over the past 4 weeks I have come to the realization that having gay sex isn't just something I enjoy as an alternative to having sex with females and trans girls, it is something I enjoy even more than having sex with females and trans girls.

Maybe I just got lucky meeting Leo, maybe he was just the right man at the right time for me to be open to not only having sex with a man for fun on an occasional basis, but for intimacy and a relationship on an ongoing basis.

I also think I was lucky to be the right man at the right time for Leo to be open to explore sex and intimacy with a man. Only a few months ago I never even thought about having sex and being intimate with a man. I was sure I would continue to get my fix for sucking cock by meeting trans girls.

I truly thought trans girls were the best of both worlds, a delightful combination of their mother's features and their father's functions. I thought there was nothing quite like having a nice hard cock in my mouth and looking up to see a beautiful trans girl enjoying my service. It made me really appreciate that I had a bisexual side to enjoy sucking cock, and being able to do it with a beautiful trans girl.

But then an older gentleman seduced me with a surprise kiss, and less than 10 minutes later I had his hard cock in my mouth while I was looking up to see a handsome man enjoying my service. At that moment it felt like my bisexual side had given way to my repressed gay side. It was the moment of my awakening, my enlightenment, my serenity, my destiny.

Not only did it feel natural to be with a man, I had come to the realization that my gay role was that of a sub, a beta male to his Alpha male. And now I have been living that role for the past 4 weeks with Leo as my Alpha male, and I couldn't be happier or more satisfied sexually, intimately, and emotionally.

Maybe it's just a phase I am going through, after all, at one time I thought I would only want to be with females, and then after that I thought I would only want to be with trans girls. The way I feel being Leo's beta lover and having him make love to me, fuck me, and feed me his cock and addictive sperm, is all that I need, now.

But knowing myself, I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere down the road I go from being a bottom to being bottom versatile. I have thoroughly enjoyed being Leo's bottom and cockbitch, especially the role of being his cumslut. His sperm is so delicious and addicting.

However, at times my mind has wandered to wishing I had someone who loved my cock as much as I loved and worshiped Leo's perfect cock. Even if it was just once in a while. Leo has shown no interest in being a bottom, maybe the fucking machine will help him explore being a bottom.

And so far the only times he has tasted my sperm is after I jack off on his cock and then lick it up and kiss him. He will take my cock in his mouth for a minute or so once in a while, but I can tell that he's not really into it. I don't mind, after all, he is my Alpha stud and I'm his beta sub. When I picture myself having my cock sucked and then topping my fantasy bottom, it's a faceless man with a nice cock, but it's not Leo.

Of course, I am more than open to adding a male, female, or trans girl to enhance our pleasure at some point. But for now, I just want to continue being Leo's beta male lover and getting a steady diet of his kisses, cock and cum. I always liked eating pussy, but it sure doesn't compare to the way I absolutely love sucking cock and drinking cum. It is actually a turn on to see how much I can please my man, and to also explore just how gay I really can be, or am!

Over the past 4 weeks, when we weren't exploring and enjoying our newfound gay sides, we were busy transforming his in-laws unit into our personal and private love nest. Leo upgraded the tv in both the living room and bedroom, he justified it by saying it would be better to watch sports.

I think it was because he wanted a bigger screen to watch the gay porn, and even the trans girl porn that I introduced to him. A few times we would watch a movie and then act out our favorite scenes together. I'm sure that Leo noticed that the scenes I always picked involved the Alpha male fucking and feeding his beta sub.

My favorite video opens with a sub male on all fours, showing the POV of the Alpha male as he sat up against the headboard getting his cock serviced. Just a few months ago, at most I would have fantasized that I was the one being sucked. But now, I solely and wholeheartedly relate to the sub male and how he is moaning with pleasure as he sucks his Alpha male's cock.

The video continues as the sub male is rocking back and forth as he fucks his stud's cock with his mouth. I'm enjoying the Alpha's point of view as he watches his sub enjoy and engulf his manly cock, and at the same time I'm thinking of the view the lucky sub has as he looks up to the man whose cock is in his mouth.

Then to our surprise, the camera pans back further to show the sub is getting fucked by a machine while he is getting face fucked by his Alpha. I involuntarily let out a soft moan of pleasure as I took in the view, and jealously imagined myself in the sub's position.

Leo picked up on my increased interest in the video and asked, "Is that something that you would like Jamie?" I wasn't sure if he was questioning whether or not his cock alone was enough for me, or if he was questioning how much of a cock hungry slut I had become.

Just in case, I told him, "You have the perfect cock and I love having it in my mouth and in my manpussy, I just wish I could have both at the same time." Then I confessed that one of my fantasies was to be spit-roasted by two cocks at the same time. I told him how I fantasized about having two men, or a man and a trans girl, play ping pong with my body as they fill me with their hard cocks and cum at both ends.

Leo smiled at me and said, "Maybe we can make that fantasy into a reality someday, but right now, I'm not ready share you, or this side of me, with anyone else quite yet."

I assured him that it was just a fantasy and he was more than enough man for me. Then I added, "Besides, I can't think of any man or trans girl that I would want to share my handsome stud with." To further drive home my point, I turned off the video and led him to our bedroom. My cock got hard the first time Leo referred to it as "our" bedroom.

We made out as we stood there and undressed each other, and then I told him the rest of the video would be live-action starring "Leo the Stud" and "Jamie the Sub". Without any further directions, Leo sat up against the headboard and spread his legs, making room for his co-star to follow the script.

I got on all fours and took my Master's perfect cock in my mouth while I did my best to position my ass as if I were getting fucked from behind. I then tried to mimic the sub in the video and rocked back and forth, taking my Master's hard cock deep in my throat, and then backing off to have the imaginary cock fill my ass.

Just the thought of getting fucked at both ends, even though it was only half true, turned me on even more than usual as I mouth fucked my stud's cock in desperate pursuit of my tasty reward. I was once again "lost in cock."

That's what I call the blissful state I enter when it feels like my brain turns off, and I go on auto-pilot sucking my Alpha's cock, solely focused on his pleasure. It's as if I have blinders on to the rest of the world as I am totally mesmerized with the task in front of me. Or to be more precise, the cock in my mouth.

I never got that feeling while I was giving oral service to the beautiful and sexy trans girls who I was lucky enough to be with. Maybe because at that time I still thought of myself as a straight Alpha male, with a bisexual side that I satisfied with trans girls and their cocks. I sucked trans girl cock for my pleasure, and once I got my fix of sucking cock, I would stop. And that was always before they were ready to cum.

But then my older gentleman seduced with me with my first m2m kiss and released my gay side and revealed my sub role. Ten minutes after that first kiss I was "lost in cock" for the first time, all I wanted to do was please my Alpha and have him fill me with his sperm as I fulfilled my destiny.

I can only imagine what it would be like to be "lost in cock" at both ends. To completely surrender my body and soul to pleasing two cocks at once. But now as I picture this, I realize that in my favorite version of this fantasy, it isn't just two cocks, it is two Alpha male cocks. Wow, I really am a gay beta sub!

In this version of my spit-roast fantasy, I makeout with Leo and the other Alpha male before I suck both their cocks to get them ready for the fun ahead. We then spend the next hour or so with me in various positions as my two Alphas fill me and use me with their cocks at both ends.

My studs take turns using my mouth or asspussy for their pleasure as that now familiar, and very welcome feeling of being "lost in cock" gets an upgrade to being "lost in cocks." When both of my Alpha studs have had their way with me and are ready for the grand finale, I get on all fours on the bed and humbly request Leo to take his place sitting up against the headboard.

I want to be looking up at my Leo, my true Alpha, when I get filled with sperm at both ends to complete my fantasy. After 4 short weeks of being his sub lover, I had already become addicted to the taste of his manjuice and the way it makes me feel to please and swallow my Master's cum.

Back to reality, after acting out the video ourselves, with the taste of his manjuice still on my tongue, Leo announced, "I'm going to order one of those machines for my Jamie, I think it will be fun for both of us. What do you think?"

Once again my stud surprised me with his willingness to explore our gay sides, I was beginning to think he was enjoying this relationship as much as I was. I kissed him passionately and instinctively said, "Yes Master, I think that's a fantastic idea. I can't wait to be fucked from behind while you feed me your perfect cock and cum."

We spent the next couple of hours searching the web for a "fucking machine" for my ass. Being the engineer that he is, Leo was checking the specs for amps, volts, and torque, and the ability to hide it under the bed or in the closet. Being the slut that I am, I was checking out the dildo attachments that would be fucking me.

While we were on the website, Leo asked, "Is there anything else that my horny lover would like to get for our fun?" After viewing the different categories of kink, I added a set of anal beads, handcuffs, and a leather chest harness designed for a sub to our order. After all, since I'm going to be Leo's sub in the bedroom, I should dress the part for him once in a while.

Dressing up as his sub reminded me of my first m2m encounter when my seducer suggested that I was hiding my desire for men and their cocks behind a pair of panties. At first I was convinced he was wrong, right up until the moment his tongue parted my lips and touched my tongue and soul and I kissed him right back.

Now with Leo as my Alpha male I want to dress up for him, not as a crossdresser, but as his male sub. I didn't need to dress the part to be his sub, I just wanted to dress the part to please him and show my deference to him as my Alpha male and Master. Besides, I especially enjoy the times when Leo slips into his Master role and becomes more dominant than romantic in the bedroom.

I told Leo, "Our fuck machine and sex toys order is now complete, I can't wait until it gets here. But in the meantime, you"ll have to continue to be my fucking machine."

Leo smiled and said "I can't wait until it gets here either." And with that he checked the "Express Shipment" box on the form and submitted our order.

I was tingling with excitement about the future fun I was going to have with my Alpha male fucking machine and our mechanical fucking machine. Just as he had done before, Leo's plans on using the fucking machine perfectly aligned with my fantasy.

It was almost as if he was reading my mind when he said, "I want to sit at the head of the bed and watch you suck my cock while that sweet ass of yours is getting fucked. Then when my cock is rock hard and your asspussy is broken in for me, I'm going to fuck you from behind to show my slut that he needs the real thing."

I was so turned on to see Leo's Master side emerge that I said, "Your slut wants more of the real thing right now," and then I slid down and took his surprisingly semi-hard cock in my mouth for round 2. The whole time I was sucking his cock, I was thinking how lucky I was to have such a wonderful lover and Master.

Even with express shipment, our sex toys order wouldn't be delivered for another week.. We were seeing each other just about everyday and I was spending the night in our "love nest" four nights a week. We both had our own separate social networks that we wanted to maintain while we kept our relationship a secret. Leo had even cleaned out his garage so I could park my car there, hidden from his neighbors.

We decided together that we needed to come up with a plan on how we could present our relationship as neighbors and friends, without disclosing our relationship as lovers.

The next morning at the breakfast table, after a restful night of sleeping with my stud, Leo got a phone call from one of his golfing buddies. He informed Leo that he wouldn't be able to make the foursome tee time they had at noon and asked if he knew of a replacement.

Leo said, "Let me call around and I'll let you know in 30 minutes." He then hung up and asked me, "How would you like to golfing today with 2 of my friends?"

I told him, "I would love to, except for three things: I don't have a set of clubs, I'm not very good at golf, and how are we going to explain that we know each other."

I was impressed and surprised how quickly we came up with a somewhat true, and believable story of how we met. This is how Leo explained it to his friends.

"This is my neighbor Jamie, we met about a month ago while he was walking a friend's dog. My wife and I had seen him and his hot girlfriend walk by our house in the past, but we had never formally met. I was finally getting around to cleaning out my garage when he walked by. I had so much stuff out in my driveway that he thought I was having a garage sale and started looking at my old set of golf clubs."

For an engineer, he was doing a great job of selling the story. He continued, "I told Jamie that I wasn't having a garage sale, but I would be willing to sell him my old set since it was just taking up space in the garage. He told me he wanted to pick up golf again and only had an old starter set, it was so old that the Driver was made off wood. When he came back later to pick up the clubs, we ended up having a beer or two together and we exchanged phone numbers. So here we are now."

Damn, I almost believed that was how we met. I even liked how he worked in the part about my hot girlfriend, throwing them a curveball about which team I was playing on.

He introduced me to his friends, Chen and Sammy. They were both about Leo's age, so 12 years older than me, and with my new perspective, they were both silver foxes. At least they were to me.

The round went even better than expected. I rode in the cart with Leo and we played our roles of newly acquainted neighbors when Chen and Sammy were nearby. When they were out of view or earshot, we were two lovers with a shared secret.

During the round I got to know his two friends better. Both of them were retired, Sammy has been married for 40 years, and Chen has been divorced for two years. They made me feel welcome to the group and I took an instant liking to both of them. To be honest, I felt an immediate attraction to Chen.

Sammy was outgoing and vocal, whereas Chen was more gentle and reserved. But in my eyes, Chen had a quiet confidence about himself that made me imagine, more like fantasize, that he would be an Alpha male in the bedroom.

I may have innocently flirted with him during the round, there was something about him that was tempting, he seemed to draw me in effortlessly. I felt a certain chemistry with him, it was almost like he knew me, the new me.

After the round we went to the Clubhouse for some drinks and appetizers. When the drinks arrived, I was surprised that it was Chen who made a toast and said, "To new friends, welcome to the group Jamie."

I'm pretty sure I was blushing as I was recalling my "To new friends" toast to Leo on the night of our first meeting, and kiss. I secretly, and hopefully, wondered if Chen had seduction plans of his own.

We sat around and enjoyed our drinks, both Sammy and Chen made comments about how they were glad to see their friend Leo back in good spirits over the last month. I soon found out that Leo was more than just the Master of me, he was also the Master of improvisation.

Leo chimed in, "I agree, the past month has been the best month I've had in many years. I think cleaning out the garage that day was cathartic for me. It was out with the old and make room for the new, whatever that may be. I had a new outlook on life after that day.

Those were the words he said, but what I heard was "One month ago my neighbor Jamie seduced me and introduced me to m2m sex and intimacy, and I've been very happy and very sexually satisfied ever since with him as my friend and lover."

With those words from my Master, we all toasted again and finished our drinks. Leo said to Sammy and Chen, "I hope you two approve of adding my friend Jamie to our group when needed, I thought he was a good choice to fill out the foursome." I was happy to hear him refer to me as his friend, and not just his neighbor.

They both readily agreed that I was a welcome addition and Chen added in, "I'm sure we'll become very good friends." Was he flirting with me now or just being polite? I hoped he was flirting with me. Bad sub!

We said our goodbyes as we left the Clubhouse, I even said "Goodbye" to Leo. Although I should have said, "See you soon," as we had planned to spend the night together after I went home and showered.

I had driven in my own car to reduce any suspicions about my more than neighborly relationship with Leo. As I walked to my car in the far corner of the parking lot, I noticed that Chen was following me. I was both nervous and excited about his intentions, until I realized he was parked right next to me.

We loaded our clubs into our cars, and as I was opening my car door he came over to me and said, "It seems that meeting you had a big part in our friend Leo's recovery from the passing of his wife. I wish I had someone just like you to help me recover from my divorce."

I didn't know what to say, for once I was lost for words. My heart was pounding, yet my beta male cock was throbbing, and I stammered, "Thank you very much Chen, but I think the only credit I deserve is helping him get rid of his old set of clubs."

Chen looked at me and smiled and said, "I think you've had a bigger influence than that." Then he added, "It was great to finally meet you, hope to see you again soon," and then he gave me a tighter and longer hug than your standard man to man hug.

12