Paying it Forward Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was concerned that he would feel my hard cock from our hug, but soon noticed that he wasn't concerned about me feeling his hard cock that he was knowingly pressing against me. As he continued to hold me, I slipped into my now natural role of a beta male, and moaned delicately as I relaxed and melted into his body. At that moment I was very glad there was a large van parked next to my car, blocking the view of our friendly, or was it more than that, embrace.

We stood there silently as he held me tighter, his hands worked their way down to my butt and he pulled my body and hardon closer to his. He pulled back and looked me in the eye, just as my older gentleman had done when he surprised and seduced me with my first m2m kiss.

I was not only ready for it this time, I was desperately wanting him to kiss me. I was quivering like a schoolgirl as I leaned forward, closed my eyes, and opened my mouth slightly, waiting for his soft kiss and his tongue to slip past my lips and into my mouth and beta body.

But that kiss never came. Did I totally misread the whole situation or is he just a touchy-feely kind of guy? Without acknowledging the awkwardness of the situation, Chen patted me on the butt and walked around to his car. We were both standing at or car doors when Chen said, "We'll be in touch soon."

My automatic response was, "I hope so," which caused Chen to give me a cocky, knowingly smile. Perhaps it was just a confident smile, but my mind was still thinking about his hard cock that was pressed up against me moments earlier. We started our cars and made eye contact one last time before he backed his car out. Maybe I was just seeing what I wanted to see, but I swore he blew me kiss just before he backed up.

On my way home my mind was racing in so many directions. My biggest concern was that I almost did, and actually wanted to, cheat on my Alpha stud Leo. My next biggest concern was that he was suspicious that my relationship with Leo was more than just neighbors and platonic friends.

As I drove home, I couldn't stop thinking about what had just happened. Chen's hug was definitely more than a man would give a platonic friend, especially a new one. What made him think I would enjoy another man hugging me close and pressing his hard cock up against me? Was it that obvious to the outside world that I am sub male who craves a man's kisses, cocks, cum?

Well I obviously showed my true self to him when my cock was as hard as his cock during our non-platonic hug. But what does that imply about him? And if he had any doubts about which team I was playing on, those doubts were erased when he left me hanging there awaiting his kiss that never came.

I tried to replay in my mind all my interactions with Chen that day since our introduction. Maybe my innocent flirting wasn't so subtle and innocent after all.

Then one comment that he made in the parking lot stuck in my mind, "It was great to finally meet you". Why did he say "finally"? I know Leo hadn't mentioned my existence to him previously, maybe it was just a slip of the tongue. The tongue that just a few minutes ago I was hoping would slip between my lips and touch my tongue.

When he said, "We'll be in touch soon," I assumed that he meant to golf again with Leo and Sammy, as a foursome. I wondered, actually hoped, that when he said "We'll," he was referring to him and me. As a twosome. Cool.

Wait, what am I thinking? Leo is my Alpha, my Master, and my lover. Chen is his friend. What kind of cock-crazed slut have I become?

I decided that I was just reading too much into all of it and there was no need to tell Leo anything about my interaction with Chen and what he said. And definitely not mention anything to him about our hug.

I was just going to assume everything that happened with Chen was on the up and up. Just like both of our cocks were during our hug. And mine still.

To be continued...

12