Paying It Off

Story Info
...with interest.
7.5k words
4.56
20.9k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I wanted to talk to you about something." Eric, my old college roommate, said before taking a drink from his beer. I tried to be sure it wasn't completely obvious that I was looking at his wife's ass as she walked to the bathroom and gave him a "what's up" eyebrow.

"Well... I..."

That "what's up" eyebrow just hung there, getting tired.

"Fuck it. I know you're going to be good with this. Here's the deal. About six months ago, I came home to Jana and her best friend Stacy in the living room wearing trashy lingerie, waiting for me."

"Her friend Stacy that I know?" Stacy was hot. Tall. Blonde. Yoga instructor. Yessir.

"Yeah. Pretty nice surprise, huh? Anyway, things got pretty crazy. Jana and I talk about stuff like this a lot when we're going at it, but this was the first time anything has actually happened. It was... Jake, it was the wildest night of my life."

"Wilder than...?"

"Somehow, yes. I still owe you for that. I owe Jana for the nights with Stacy. Yes, nights. So here's the deal. Jana is itching for two guys. She had me fuck her while she went down on a dildo stuck to the headboard the other night and I've caught her watching gangbang porn. She likes and trusts you. So, what do you say? Want to come home with us tonight and help me use my wife?"

"Does she know we're talking about this, or will this be a surprise gone horribly wrong?"

"She knows. She's powdering her nose until I text her. There is one thing, though."

Well, shit. Here it is. The catch.

"Jana... well, Jana and I both really, we like it pretty rough."

Interest piqued. "How 'rough' are we talking about?"

"Rougher than anything she knows we did when we were snowed in. She wants us to completely dominate her. Use her. Abuse her. Slap her around. Make her do what we want. Get nasty with her. And she won't stop us."

The catch had been skillfully evaded, if there ever was one. How long should one wait before accepting an offer like this? I don't want to be Tex Avery's Wolf, even if my eyes probably are shooting out of my face.

"Eric, I can't help noticing that you aren't texting your wife the good news."

It wasn't a long drive back to their farmhouse, but it was out in the country. Eric's law practice does well, and they bought acreage overlooking the river a few years ago. Jana is an LPN and runs a travel nursing company. Between the two of them and no kids, it's houses on the river and vacation homes in the mountains.

I followed Eric's Audi convertible down country lanes in my Jeep. In my headlights, I could see Jana leaned over in Eric's lap. He held a fistful of her dark hair and pressed her mouth down around his cock as he navigated the narrow roads to their home.

Confident from what I'd been told and was seeing that tonight wasn't going end in a pile of nervous laughter and "really sorry, we were all for it until...," I let my mind wander through the mental snapshots of Jana's ass sashaying in that tight skirt she wore to dinner or the way her perky, upturned tits strained that tiny bikini she wore on a pontoon day trip last summer. While she was my friend's wife, and my friend as well, she was also one hot little piece of ass. She stands about five feet two and wears stilettos to the office every day in case she needs to be taller than some bitchy nurse. Her dark hair is shoulder length, sometimes with a curl if she feels like it. Her tight body is just right - toned but not too muscular. Yoga, y'all.

Memories of being snowed in for days in college with a houseful of mollied-up theater girls invaded my thoughts, and I placed Jana in that scene. In my mind, she was airtight between Eric, me, and John from downstairs - the same way my girlfriend, and John from downstairs' girlfriend, and my girlfriend's friends ended up again and again over the course of three days. She was tied in a doorframe, her pussy and ass being eaten by my girl, Greta, and her best friend, Jessica. Just like I did in college, I shrugged Jessica out of the way and pushed my wet cock into John's girlfriend, Amy. We both moaned as I lifted her legs from behind and buried my cock in her as Greta's tongue lathed my shaft and Amy's clit. From behind I felt Jessica's face being shoved into my ass. I looked to my right and Ashley, Jessica's roommate, was standing there with Jessica's curly hair in hand, pressing her between my cheeks.

"They all want to be nasty whores. I just want to help them achieve that." She said with a smile. "Speaking of nasty, you should be in Amy's ass. She really loves that."

Taillights woke me from my memories. Eric was turning into their driveway. Jana continued to bob up and down on his prick as he pulled up to the garage. Her head popped up and she wiped her mouth as she turned and smiled at me. I felt more blood pump into my cock.

Eric got out of the car and adjusted himself as he stood. It didn't do much good. If they had any neighbors, they all would have seen the bulge in his pants. Jana got out of the passenger side. Her skirt was hiked up so that half her thong split ass was showing. She turned and her top was pushed down, her tits pushed up and out of her tiny bra. She gave me a look that could launch a thousand boners and turned to go in the house.

I got out of the Jeep and walked over to Eric. "She doesn't seem like butterflies are a problem." I said.

"No. She'd probably just let them gangbang her anyway. I think she's wide open for just about anything we can think of tonight. She was practically fisting herself the whole way home while she blew me. If the car were a stick shift, she probably would have ridden that and put on a show for you."

I really didn't know how to answer that, so I just said, "We should probably get in there before she gets started without us, then."

"Yeah," Eric said, "let's go fuck that little whore until she forgets her own name."

Eric led the way into his mancave. It's really a massive room where overstuffed leather couches and 90-inch TVs live, but he calls it his mancave. He went to the bar and poured each of us a drink. Jana was nowhere to be found, except on the TV. There, she was on her knees with Eric's impressive cock down her throat. Stacy was behind her, a handful of hair, forcing her up and down Eric's shaft rapidly. Stacy pushed Jana down until her nose was buried in Eric's pubic hair, her throat bulging.

"Come on, bitch! I want to hear you choke on that cock!" Stacy yelled as she pushed harder on the back of Jana's head.

So, pretty damn rough I thought to myself.

Jana sputtered and choked on Eric's cock and that made Stacy so happy she jammed it back down her best friend's throat as hard as she could.

"That was a couple of weekends ago. Jana and Stacy like to film us fucking."

"I truly hate to see you being exploited like this."

"Yeah, I'm sure you would be happy to relieve me of my burden. Stacy has been coming over most weekends for the last few months. Between that and Jana wanting it every night, I'm just glad I've got some help at this point."

"I don't think you need any help, honey." Jana said as she walked into the room "I know I'm a lot to keep up with, but you're doing a great job. And who wouldn't like a little bit of help every now and then?"

New mental snapshots of Jana - that I'll be jerking off to when I'm 90 - formed. She stood in the doorway in five-inch stilettos, black and red Cuban stockings held up by garters from her latex waist cincher, black opera gloves, black x's over her nipples, a collar with an O ring at the front. My dick went from pleasantly chubby to diamond tipped and needing to fuck instantly.

On the TV, Stacy was holding Jana down again, but this time had pinched her nose closed. Jana struggled and I could tell from her movement that her hands were tied behind her back. Stacy held her there, biting her own bottom lip in satisfaction, as Jana's face turned red and spit ran out the corners of her mouth, dripping down to her tits.

In the doorway, Jana was diddling away at her clit.

On the TV, Stacy held her there, sputtering around her husband's cock, face turning redder and redder as her friend violated her throat. Stacy laughed and Eric moaned as Jana gagged once, then twice, then a third time. Stacy pulled her back fast, gasping for air, then grabbed Eric's spasming cock and aimed it at Jana. Both girls were in the line of fire, but Jana took the brunt of it. Eric's cum hit her full in the face and mixed with the spit running from her mouth. He spurted again and it hit Jana's cheek and ended up across Stacy's face. Cum was already dripping off Jana's chin to her tits when Eric's third blast splattered against the roof of her open mouth.

In the doorway, Jana had two fingers in her pussy and a look in her eyes that said she needed to be used. "Oh fuck, that was so hot." She looked at me and asked, "Did Eric tell you how awful Stacy is to me? And how much I love it?"

"He didn't have a chance to go into much detail, so this is very informative." I said as Stacy fish hooked Jana, telling Eric that she knew he had at least one or two more shots in him, that she wanted him to fill his whore wife's mouth up with cum. He did just that, to Stacy's delight. Cum ran out of Jana's mouth as Eric stroked more and more out of his cock. When he finished, Stacy moved around Jana and was on her knees face to face. Stacy wiped the cum from across the bridge of her nose and wiped it on one of the few dry spots on Jana's face. "I think next time I'm going to have your husband cum in me while we sixty-nine, then make you eat it out of my pussy. Doesn't that sound fun? Or even better! I'll sixty-nine you while I let your husband and all his buddies run a train on me, then I'll sit on your face! Don't worry, baby. I know just what to get a fucking cumslut like you."

Well, hey! I just happen to be one of her husband's buddies!

I looked away from the cum drenched Jana on TV to the soon to be cum drenched Jana standing at the bar. She sipped a drink and gave Eric a seductive look. "So, I'm wondering if my loving husband found my leash behind the bar or if he wants me to get it for him?"

"I found it, but I like it when you hand it to me."

She went behind the bar then came around to Eric, a thick rubber leash in her hand. She gave it to him and raised her chin in anticipation. Eric clipped the leash to her collar and gave it a light tug. Jana smiled lustfully at her husband, excitement in her eyes.

He handed her the leash. "Now go give this to Jake. He has my permission to use your body in any way he wants, just like I do."

Jana walked over to me, the leash in her hand connected to the collar around her neck. She held it out to me.

"Before you take this, a couple of things. Taking this - and me - is for tonight. I'm not saying it won't ever happen again. In fact, I'm pretty sure it will happen a lot, but you don't get to fuck me whenever you feel like. It's an invite thing. And you can't let on about this in public. This isn't a big city and people talk. The people in this town - including some of our mutual friends - just won't think it's okay that there are bondage swinger freaks amongst them. The last thing is simple. Sometime soon I want you to sit down and tell me your side of what happened when you guys were snowed in."

"I can do that." I took the leash from her hand. I ran my hand up to the O ring at her neck and tugged just enough to get her moving to her knees.

"It's nice of you to be gentle, but that's not what she wants." Eric said as he walked over to us from the bar. He took a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back. "Is it?"

"No, sir." she said with a tremor in her voice.

"What do you want?"

"I want to be fucked like a whore. I'm not anyone's wife tonight. I'm the dirty little slut you brought to pay Jake back for letting you fuck his girlfriend and her friends. I'll do anything you two dirty fucking perverts can come up with. I need to be used hard."

"And put away wet?" I asked. I'm a smart ass. Sue me.

"And put away cum-soaked." She said as she lowered my zipper.

"That's my girl," Eric said. "Get to work."

She didn't hesitate. My cock was out and in her hands before Eric could turn his attention back to his wife and Stacy sharing a snowball on the TV.

"I can tell I'm going to enjoy this." Jana said before stuffing my cock into her mouth. She took several deep strokes at my cock then pulled off and looked at Eric. "Thank you for bringing me your big cocked friend, Master. I promise I'll try my best to pay off everything you owe him. It's going to be hard though, after all the sick shit you did to his girlfriend."

"I'm hearing way more talking than sucking, slut." Eric said as he pushed her back down on my cock. I felt the back of her throat against my prick. Eric adjusted the angle of her head and pushed her down my cock. Jana choked and gagged. Her mascara started to run down her cheeks as her eyes teared up.

He leaned in and growled in her ear, "He's thicker than me, but I'm longer. He stretches you, but I can reach places he can't. That's what his girlfriend told me after we double fucked her. I haven't told you about this part yet. I wanted you to be right here, trying to fit Jake's thick cock down your throat, when I told you about how we fucked his crazy little slut girlfriend in the pussy and ass and mouth until she passed out. How Jake, John, and I made her kneel against the wall and fucked her face. How Jake and I stuffed both our cocks in her pussy at the same time and made her squirt all over the room. Or how Jessica suggested we try that trick in her ass. Jake and I couldn't quite pull it off, but John and I could. We pounded Greta's tight little ass while Jake rammed his cock down her throat. Jessica was standing over us, watching her friend vibrate like a tuning fork as we plowed her unconscious. Just as Greta started to squirt again, I grabbed Jessica by the head and held her over Greta's gushing cunt. Jake's girlfriend practically drowned her. So, the question really is, which of those little sluts do you want to be?"

He pulled her back off my cock and she answered through heavy breaths. "I want to be both of them. I want to be all of them. I want you two bastards to fuck me into a coma."

Eric took the leash from me and used it to pull his wife deeper onto my cock. She was down to the last inch again. The head of my cock was at the back of her throat. She backed off just a bit, the leash going taut. Jana opened her mouth wide and impaled herself on my throbbing cock. She had it all now and I could feel the muscles in her throat working around my cock.

Eric pulled his dick out and slapped at Jana's face with it. "Don't forget to dance with who brought you, slut."

She swapped one cock in her mouth for the other. As Eric face fucked the whore he brought for us to use, I stroked my dick and looked over at the TV. It was a video from a different night. Jana was wearing latex stockings on all fours, a huge dildo in her pussy as Eric - decked out in latex chaps and a hood - fucked her ass with long steady strokes. The camera moved in on Jana's face and showed the panties stuffed in her mouth. Then it moved back for a close up of the action. The dildo was thick, maybe thicker than me, and her pussy lips stretched around it. Eric wore a cock ring, and his cock was purple as it invaded Jana's tight ass.

"Getting her ready for tonight?" I asked as Eric jammed the head of his cock against the inside of Jana's cheek and slid it out with a pop. Never one to forgo an opportunity, I slammed my cock into her mouth again.

"Yeah. I told her your cock was almost as big around as a beer bottle and she got worried. We'll probably have to use a lot of lube and maybe a butt plug to get her ready for you to fuck her ass. She takes me fine with a little warm up, but we couldn't get the dildo in and I haven't started fucking her with bottles. Yet."

Jana jumped a bit at that and looked up at us with a hungry look.

"I could go for a beer." I said as Jana swallowed my cock again.

"Be right back." Eric said, handing me the leash. He went to the bar. Two beers popped open as Jana ran her tongue across my balls. He rummaged around for a minute before coming back with two beers, a Hitachi wand, and a pair of rubber wrist cuffs. "Grab that pillow and blanket on the end of the sofa." He said to me.

I took my cock out of his whore's mouth long enough to grab his necessaries. He handed me a beer and took the pillow and blanket. He spread the blanket, then placed the triangular pillow in the center of it. He jammed the wand into a slot cut in the pillow, business end out. He led Jana to it and had her kneel over it, her clit against the head of the vibrator. The cuffs went around her wrists and joined behind her back. Eric pulled a remote control out of his pocket.

"Now we can enjoy our beer and she can cum uncontrollably. Just like she likes." We sat down on the couch, Jana perched on her wand on the floor in front of us. The look she gave us kept my dick hard. Eric handed me the remote. "Care to get her started?"

Ask me twice, Eric. Seriously.

I stood and stripped off my clothes with Jana ogling my heavy cock the entire time. I gave her a little wink and held the remote up. I clicked the button, expecting one click to be the lowest setting. Apparently, Eric had messed with the presets. Jana's back arched and her head shot back as the wand went to a heavy pulse against her clit. Eric chuckled as Jana wailed.

"Well, that worked just the way I wanted." He said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a pair of tiny, soaked thong panties. "Here. She slipped these to me when you were watching me cum on her and Stacy. Use them to shut her up, would you?"

I took the panties and went to Jana. Her head leaned back, eyes wide open, mouth gasping for air as the wand sent pulse after pulse of hard vibration through her. I wadded her dripping panties into a ball and shoved them into her open mouth between breaths. I took a handful of hair and leveled her head so that she could she see Eric, now naked, as he stroked his long cock. Then I held the remote in front of her face and clicked the button again.

The wand went into overdrive. Jana thrashed and twisted, her back arching again as her first orgasm hit her. She leaned back and screamed through the panties in her mouth. I thought I was going to have to catch her to keep her from falling onto her bound wrists but Eric, now directly in front of Jana, saw my concern and stopped me.

"She's a lot stronger than she looks." He said. "And very bendy."

I laughed at the Friends reference and put my hand behind Jana's head. I rubbed the head of my cock on her lips and smacked it against her open mouth. "Are you having fun being a dirty little fuckslut?"

She moaned around the panties as her orgasm kept rolling through her. I clicked the button again and her eyes rolled back in her head as another level of orgasm overtook her. Her moans changed to screams and her tits bounced as she twisted her hips and rubbed her clit against the head of the wand. Eric reached over and hooked his hand behind her neck and pulled her up so they were looking into each other's eyes. She was trying not to scream in his face, whimpering as her mascara ran down her cheeks.

"Are you going to answer him?"

Jana mumbled something through the panties stuffed in her mouth. That was when Eric did something I was expecting but wasn't sure of until I saw Jana's reaction. She didn't seem to mind. Looking back on it, I can't believe I was surprised by that at all.

He slapped her. Not a playful little slap on the cheek. A hard slap across the cheek that turned her head to the left. If I didn't see the lust in her eyes, I might have gotten worried. She sputtered around the panties before finally managing to spit them out of her mouth. She looked up at Eric.

12