Paying It Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... can't... stop... fucking... cumming...." She stammered as the wand buzzed away.

"That's not an answer. Jake. Hit the button again."

I hit it and Jana roared. Girlcum squirted against the head of the wand and soaked the pillow. Eric stood and shoved his cock in her mouth. She moaned, wailed, and screamed around his cock.

"Fucking hell, that feels incredible!" Eric yelled as Jana's mouth and throat vibrated around his cock. He held there a bit more and then pulled out with that "Holy fuck, she almost made me cum too soon" look on his face. I took his place, and he was right. The feeling of Jana screaming her way through an orgasm with my cock buried in her throat was insane. I knew I wouldn't last long. I stayed there with her as long as I could but pulled out and backed away before she sent me over the edge.

Jana started to slump from the continuous orgasm. I took a swig from my beer and slowly, one step at a time, started lowering the vibration from the wand. Jana stared at me as her orgasms started to ease off. Eric moved beside her and took her by the throat.

"Can you answer him now?"

"Uh-huh. Yes, I am having fun."

"Having fun doing what?"

"Being a dirty little fuckslut for my master and his friend."

"And are you going to keep doing anything we want to please us?"

"Uh-huh."

Another slap. Harder, this time.

"That's not an answer, slut."

"Yes. Yes, sir. I'll do anything to please you and your friend."

"Good. Get up and come over to the couch. Jake and I are going to watch some of your greatest hits." He pulled her to her feet with her leash, helping just enough to make sure she didn't fall.

She stood on shaky legs and walked slowly toward the couch on her five-inch heels, wrists still tied behind her back. Her hair was a mess. Mascara streaked down her face. Her lipstick was smeared. She looked hotter than fucking hell.

"Whose cock am I going to suck first?" she asked Eric. He threw a pillow in front of me and pushed her down to her knees. I scooted forward on the couch. She leaned over and went halfway down my cock in one stroke.

"You're going to love this one, Jake." Eric said as he pointed a remote at the massive TV across from the couch.

The scene flickered into view on the screen. Jana was wearing military fatigues and was tied to a chair. A tall brunette in a latex catsuit stood in front of her. A red logo on her upper arm. HOLY FUCK.

Stacy. In a dark wig. And a latex catsuit. With a COBRA logo. Stacy is the Baroness and she and her huge strap on are about to interrogate Jana's poor helpless GI Joe! I looked down at Jana inhaling my cock and back at the TV at Jana playing the brave soldier in the face of evil, sexy death. Eric is one lucky son of a bitch.

"They made this for me a few months back for my birthday. Sure as hell beat that helicopter I got when I was ten."

"Well, yeah. The helicopter just came with Wild Bill, not a tape of the Baroness mouth raping Lady Jaye."

Jana giggled as she bobbed away at my dick. Eric pushed her back down. "Very true. They didn't even have that as a send away. I'm going to need to get her over here in a second. There are some cock rings over there. Grab a couple. We're going to be pounding this slut for a while."

I leaned over to grab the cock rings and Eric pulled Jana over to him. I watched as she took Eric down her throat. Eric took control and fucked her face hard, forcing her mouth up and down his cock with long fast strokes. I stretched the cock ring around the base of my shaft and stroked myself. Jana slobbered all over his shaft while we watched the best birthday present ever. The Baroness had accumulated quite the collection of accessories to torture her prisoners. She was currently using a thick black double headed dildo on Lady Jaye's throat, the bulge visible below her upturned chin. I'm pretty sure she can't answer any questions like that, but who am I to tell the Baroness how to do her thing?

Eric stood and drained his beer. Jana never slowed down. I stood and moved closer to them, my blood engorged cock inches from Jana's face. He pushed her back and she swiveled and dove onto my cock. Eric put his cock ring in place and slapped his cock across Jana's face.

"Remember how we double barreled Amy?' Eric asked.

"I do." I answered as I hooked Jana's lower jaw with my thumb and forced her mouth open wider. Eric snaked his cock beside mine in Jana's mouth. I was too deep for this to really work so I backed out about two inches. Eric pushed harder and Jana had half of both our cocks in her mouth. Eric had somehow reached his phone and took a picture of his slut.

"Sending that one to Stacy." He said to Jana. She nodded her head enthusiastically. I felt the rumblings in my balls. Eric continued working Jana's mouth over our cocks, her lips stretched, spit running from the corners.

"Remember what else was going on while we stuffed Amy's mouth full of cock?" I asked.

"You mean the pile of girls on the couch watching and eating each other out?"

"That too. But Amy was riding John from Downstairs. He was balls deep in her ass."

"Right! I was thinking of the time we double barreled her while Greta fisted her."

Jana shuddered at our words.

"Next time, slut. I promise." Eric said to her.

Eric withdrew and went back behind the bar. "I've got the perfect thing." He said as he bent over.

I leaned over to Jana and stroked her cheek.

"You should probably know before next time," I began. "Greta had a fist in both Amy's holes. You might want to wear a nice big butt plug that day."

She came without being touched.

Eric returned with supplies. He pushed her forward on the couch, ass exposed. Three hard slaps across her ass had her purring. He spread her cheeks and inserted the tip of the lube launcher in her ass. The lube was white and the consistency of cum. He pushed the plunger and the launcher emptied. Eric discarded it and stuck a big suction cup dildo to the floor. He moved Jana back to her knees. The head of the dildo probed at her asshole. He let her get it started, gyrating her hips to line the head up and pop it in as Eric held the shaft. She got the head in, then slid down another inch. Then another. Then Eric put his hands on both of her shoulders and pulled her down the last six inches in one smooth motion. Jana's eyes went wide, and a squeak came out of her mouth as her breath left her.

We moved back in front of her. We forced her to swap back and forth between our cocks at first, both of us deep throating her before pushing her over to the other cock. She posted away on the cock in her ass and lube leaked from her stretched hole.

I pulled back and let her run her tongue around the head of my cock. Eric's cock was right there, and she lathed her tongue over both pricks before opening her mouth wide in invitation. We both invaded her mouth simultaneously, filling her up. She took both our cocks without complaint, hungry to push them deeper in her mouth.

"Are you sure you guys haven't done this before? Amy had a lot of trouble that first time." I asked.

"We've done this a few times with the dildo that's in her ass. I told her about doing it to Amy and she wanted to try it. Something's missing though."

"Amy had a face full of cum that time with John."

"That's right. Ah, shit. Hold on. Good thing I'm close." Eric slid his cock past mine and out of Jana's mouth. He slapped it against her cheek and started stroking. Seconds later, his cock erupted and coated Jana's face as my cock stabbed at the back of her throat. Multiple spurts splashed across her face as I pounded her face hard. She gagged and choked on my cock as Eric's cum continued to rain over her.

I pulled her off my cock by the hair and stroked it. I exploded over her, soaking her in blast after blast of my seed. Eric slammed his cock back in her mouth as my orgasm continued, coating her even more. Cum ran down her face and dripped to her tits. Bits of it landed on her thighs and stained her stockings. Eric had two handfuls of hair and was forcing her deep onto his cock. Her body was quivering as the cock in her ass sent her into another orgasm.

I fell back on the couch and watched Eric throat his slut. On the TV, the Baroness had Lady Jaye stacked high on her shoulders, ass and pussy in the air, and was working both her holes with the double headed dildo. Poor Lady Jaye might just give up the goods.

Eric pushed her off his cock and the dildo went balls deep in her again. He sat back on the couch and watched her grind away at it. "You think you're good for another round?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah. I need a few minutes but I'm good for at least one more."

"Good. These sluts have had me cumming three and four times a night. I'm going to get the tripod. Jana needs to send you home with a souvenir."

Jana smiled and licked her lips.

Eric set up the tripod and threw a blanket over the large round ottoman in front of the couch. He lifted Jana off the dildo, unclipped her wrists and placed her on all fours in the center of the ottoman. He held his phone up to her as he stroked his cock. He snapped several pictures before pressing the record button.

"Introduce yourself." he said sternly.

"My name is Jana and I'm the filthy fuckslut my Master is using to pay a debt to his friend, Jake. The one with the cock as wide as a beer bottle."

"And why do I owe a debt to Jake."

"Jake introduced you to all the sick shit you like to do to me. He let you fuck his girlfriend and all her friends. He showed you how to use a slut."

"And are you doing a good job paying this debt?"

"I'm trying but I need him to fuck me hard. He already came on my face, but he hasn't put that big thick cock of his in my pussy or ass yet."

"Jake does need to fuck you. He certainly can't stop eye fucking you every time he sees you, so he may as well get to get to plow that filthy cunt and ass of yours. Face down. Ass up." Eric said. Jana shifted into her new position and Eric put the phone in the tripod before moving behind her. He picked up his empty beer bottle and rubbed the mouth around her pussy lips. Jana moaned as he traced her lips.

He inserted the neck of the bottle in her pussy and slowly moved it in and out. Jana whimpered as the bottle's shoulders pressed against her. He told her to hold it there or there would be consequences. She kept it deep with her tight thighs as Eric took my empty and rubbed the mouth in the lube leaking from Jana's ass. He pushed it past her ring. The shoulders held her ass cheeks apart as Eric admired his handiwork.

"Get her wrists behind her back again. We'll spit roast her first."

I clipped her cuffs behind her back and felt the tip of her tongue on my still hard cock.

"Your bitch is cock crazed, Eric. Not a complaint."

"She is. Sit in front of her and let her show you."

I sat with my legs spread at the edge of the ottoman, facing the center with the couch behind me. Jana's face was in my crotch. I lifted her head up.

"Well, this position gives me some ideas." I said.

She smiled as I pushed her mouth down my cock. Eric was working both bottles and I was seeing less and less of them as they went further into Jana.

Puddles of spit dripped from my balls as Jana gave me the sloppiest blowjob imaginable. She couldn't move much, so it was more like she choked on my cock in her throat while Eric fucked her pussy and ass with bottles. I pulled her up to catch a breath occasionally, but we kept her like that for a while and she loved every second of it.

"My bottle is all the way up her pussy. Yours is in her ass so far I can just see the bottom of the Rolling Rock sign." Eric told me.

"You buried the horse in her ass?"

"Yeah. The horse is buried in her ass."

"Think she might be ready for me?"

"Maybe. But I want to find out for myself."

I could feel the moans and whimpers as Eric slowly pulled the bottle out of her pussy. It dripped her juices. Moans and whimpers became a low wail as he extracted the bottle from her ass inch by inch. He pushed his long cock into her pussy and then withdrew, swapping to her ass. He kept up this rotation, pushing her deeper onto my cock.

I knew Jana was loving this, but I also knew she needed to breathe occasionally. I pulled her head up and looked into her eyes. She was gasping for breath as Eric pounded her. I slapped her. She smiled, so I slapped her again.

"I know what you want to do. I always know what fucksluts like you want." I said as I leaned back, my shoulders resting on the couch. I lifted my legs and pushed her mouth against my ass. She attacked it, her tongue darting around my hole.

"Fuck yeah!" Eric said. "I remember catching Jessica rimming Ashley that first night!"

"I remember you making them rim everyone in the house after we caught them." I answered as Eric slammed into Jana's ass hard, forcing her tongue up my ass. Deep down, every girl wants to be a freaky little ass eating slut. They just need the right bad man or men to get them there. Fuck knows those two sluts couldn't get enough of it.

Eric pounded away at Jana as she rimmed me. On the TV, the Baroness was choking Lady Jaye with one hand while she shoved the other deep in her pussy. Eric slammed into her over and over, every thrust driving her deeper into my ass. I was stroking away when Eric gave me the signal to switch with him. I moved Jana out of the way and sat up. Eric was balls deep in her ass and I could tell he was trying not to cum. He was holding his cock by the base, buried in Jana, looking up at the ceiling like he was trying to count the paint strokes.

I stood and moved beside him at Jana's ass. He had made as big a mess of her there as we had her face earlier. White viscous lube seeped out of her ass, around his cock, and rolled down her inner thighs. Her black and red stockings now had splotches of white as well. Slowly, Eric started backing his cock out of her ass. Still trying not to cum, he stopped halfway and held it there throbbing in her tight ass. If she had tightened up at all he would have filled her ass with spunk but she stayed relaxed and he was finally able to calm down enough to slide the rest of the way out.

"She's going to need more lube before you take her ass. I'll get it while you stretch her pussy." Eric said before grabbing the lube launcher and heading back to the bar. That's a man that needs a few minutes to get himself together.

I figured we were past the point of niceties, so I pushed my fat cock into Jana in one smooth fast stroke that took her breath away. Deep and fast, I took her, and her yelps cheered me on. Eric came back with a freshly refilled launcher and knelt by her face.

"Is Jake opening that filthy pussy up for you?"

"Uh-huh. Yes, Master. His cock is going to... rip me in half. He's going to... fucking... ruin me." Jana grunted and bit her bottom lip.

"Oh, sweetheart. You were ruined a long time ago." He said before slapping her. I was on the backstroke, so I held just the head at the entrance to her pussy and swirled it around her gaping hole before slamming it back in as hard as I could. She screamed and squirted, her juice splashing against my legs.

Now it was my turn to try not to cum as Jana's pussy clenched my cock in a frenzy of spasms. As I tried to remain composed and not coat the walls of her pussy with cum, Eric was getting the tip of the launcher back in her ass. He pushed the plunger as I slid back out.

"Flip her over and keep this close by." He said as he handed me the wand.

I grabbed her by her hips and flipped her over onto her back.

Through slit eyes, Jana looked at me and said, "You've done that before. It would have been easy to hurt me accidentally, but you didn't."

I just smiled and pushed her legs in the air. I was balls deep in her ass in one stroke, lube and a whole bunch of orgasms keeping her relaxed and open. Jana gasped with every stroke as I plundered her ass with my cock.

Eric pulled her so that her head was hanging off the edge of the ottoman, took an ankle in each hand, and plunged his long cock straight down her throat. We had her spit roasted and her body was quivering as we used her. Eric kept his cock buried balls deep in her throat as I buried my cock balls deep in her ass. We were both pressing into her as far and hard as we could when Eric passed me her ankles, switched on the wand and pressed it against her clit.

Jana's pussy exploded in a fountain of girlcum. All three of us were soaked in it as her orgasm just went on and on. Eric moved up and used her cum as lubrication to fuck her tits. He held them together as his cock slid between them. He pulled on the leash and Jana raised her head to stick her tongue in her master's ass as she continued to spray us down.

Once Jana stopped squirting, I pulled out and Eric moved off her face. He laid down on the ottoman and pulled her over on top of him, facing up. His cock was back in her instantly, spreading her ass open. I pushed into her pussy and we alternated strokes, both of us bottoming out in the slut. She was screaming and begging us to split her in half, to keep fucking her until she was completely used up.

We did our best to fulfill her wishes.

Jana had hit another point of continuous orgasm when Eric took the suction cup dildo from the floor and fed it into her mouth from behind. She was throating eight inches of it when I felt Eric's cock start to spasm in her ass. His twitches and the way Jana clenched at my cock with her pussy sent me spiraling into a mind-blowing orgasm. Eric and I exploded at the same time, both cumming for what seemed like hours, filling his slutwife's pussy and ass with buckets of cum.

Jana slumped back as her orgasms subsided. Holy shit, we may have actually fucked her into a coma.

Later, I was standing by my Jeep with Eric. Jana wasn't in a coma but wasn't moving around much or forming very cogent thoughts at this point either.

"Jake, thanks for tonight. This was just what Jana wanted." Eric said.

"Shit. I should thank you. This was the wildest night I've had since we got snowed in." I said.

"Yeah, things have been crazy around here for a bit. I'm just glad we have someone we can trust and play with." He said.

"So, Jana's going to be okay with me? No weirdness? It got heavy in there."

"Oh yeah, I'll be super sweet and attentive tomorrow. We'll hang around the house and I'll pamper her. Aftercare is a big deal, you know. Honestly, though, if she has any energy at all when I go back in, there's all kinds of twisted shit we'll get up to before we finally go to sleep."

I raised an eyebrow, "I would offer to stay and help out but it's almost two. Work tomorrow."

"No worries." He said. "We'll get you and Stacy together with us on a double date soon. I think you two will hit it off and if nothing else, parts of you will. I'm sure we can figure out some way to make a double date tolerable, yeah? Oh hey, your email's still the same, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"There'll be a souvenir in your inbox later."

Yep, I'm going to be jerking off over tonight when I'm 90...

12