Paying It Off Ch. 02

Story Info
The day after...
11.2k words
4.25
7.8k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slab of wood I was rough sanding would eventually become the dining room table that some wealthy client would serve Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners on. Right now, it was a big hunk of lumber that was keeping me distracted from thoughts of the previous night's debauchery with Jana and Eric and from the phone that would hopefully ding soon with the souvenir they had promised me.

I sanded until my arms were spaghetti. It was time for a water break. I was chugging my second bottle when an idea I'd had the night before crept into my thoughts. A few quick searches on my phone and inspiration started to become a prototype.

I tinkered and did everything I could not to think of Jana with my cock down her throat as her husband fucked her hard from behind and slammed her down into me over and over. I tried to put the thought of her with a mouthful of cocks, posting away on a ten-inch dildo in her ass out of my mind. I absolutely banished the idea of being with her and Stacy, of them making out around my prick, tongues darting and licking and...

Yes. I put those thoughts out of my mind. The last thing a tinkerer needs is a hard-on interfering with his tinkering.

An hour later, I still wasn't happy with it. I was debating scrapping the whole thing when the phone dinged.

Email from Eric. He was to the point:

"Sorry for the delay. We've been on the couch watching chick flicks all day. I didn't have a chance to edit this much but be sure to watch to the end. More to cum!"

Take a deep breath. Click the link. Here we go.

The video opened with last night's close-up of Jana, cum-covered from face to stomach, introducing herself as the dirty little slut Eric was using to pay a debt to me. Of course, Eric didn't owe me anything, but it was a fun game to play as we used his wife. And we had used her with no remorse or mercy. We didn't fuck her like she was my friend and Eric's wife. We fucked her like she was one of the snooty sorority skanks that bought coke from John from Downstairs and always seemed to end up getting pounded into a puddle of girlcum by the three of us. We had certainly turned quite a few girls into cumsluts those last two years of college. Between the two of us and John, there was a girl getting double or triple teamed on a constant basis. Our duplex somehow acquired a reputation as a place that nice girls didn't go. Plenty of nice girls came over and got exactly what they wanted; they just parked in the back.

I paused the video and took an even deeper breath. The two of us hadn't double-fucked a girl since college graduation but I think Eric wants to make up for lost time. The last time was a few nights before commencement. Sara, the blonde cheerleader who had broken up with Eric just before the big blizzard that turned our house into orgy central, had heard the rumors and confirmed them with Courtney, a friend of hers who was a regular client of John's and a regular pincushion for the three of us. Sara showed up at our door that night with money for an eight ball and her panties spinning around her finger. I invited her in, sent John a text, and sat back to see how this would go. If Eric told her to get the fuck out, I would back him. If he told her to get on her knees, I would back him.

Eric didn't tell her to get out. He smirked at her and said, "I knew you'd show up eventually." He started unbuckling his belt and Sara was in front of him trying to pull his cock out of his jeans before he had it loose. He pushed her hands away, tilted her head back with a fistful of hair, and slapped her.

"You aren't the one in charge around here anymore," he said, "and you are going to learn your place tonight. Do you understand?"

Sara's eyes were wide with surprise. Maybe her friend hadn't told her everything. Maybe she hadn't shown her the proof. "Eric, I..." she stammered.

He slapped her again. "Do you understand? If not, you can get out. Go home, fuck yourself with a cucumber and think about what might have been. I know how much you like doing that."

I moved behind her and sandwiched her between us. I slid her skirt up slowly and breathed in her ear. "We should probably send you packing. I don't think you can handle it." I whispered to her.

I felt her right hand on my balls through my jeans. Her left was in Eric's crotch. "I can handle plenty, you two fuckers." She hissed.

Eric's hand went around her throat and squeezed. "I don't think you can. A lot has changed since the last time my cock was in your mouth. If you stay here tonight, you are going to get fucked like the filthy slut you are. You are going to get passed around. You are going to do whatever we want, and we aren't concerned with anything you want. You will be our fuckdoll. Is that what you want?"

"Before you answer," I whispered in her ear, "remember that fuckdolls don't get safe words around here. You either go all in or get the fuck out."

She pulled her tank top off, exposing her 22-year-old C cups in answer. I had her skirt bunched around her waist and ran my finger across her panty-covered slit. She was soaked. I took both her wrists in hand and slid my other arm between her arms and her back, pushing her tits out toward Eric.

Eric pinched her nipples between the thumb and index finger of each hand. Sara cooed as he applied pressure and twisted them. I took my belt off. It went around Sara's neck. I tightened it up, then moved her panties aside and slid two fingers into her sopping pussy. Those fingers hooked into her g-spot as my thumb pressed against her hard clit. Greta taught me this move and it never failed to ring her bell like Quasimodo swinging around the towers of Notre Dame.

Sara's legs started to quiver as an orgasm rose from deep inside her. Eric twisted her nipples harder, and her knees buckled, jamming my fingers hard against her g-spot. I moved down with her and pulled my fingers out of her before her orgasm took off. She whimpered at the emptiness in her cunt as Eric shoved his cock down her throat. Sara gagged, so he pushed another two inches in. I grabbed the back of her head and the end of the belt around her neck. It tightened as I pushed her deeper onto her ex-boyfriend's cock. She gagged and slapped Eric's thighs.

I held her in place and said in a low voice, "Courtney said you'd never be able to suck Eric's cock the way she does. She likes it when he's shaved so the hair doesn't tickle her nose. Eric told me you suck cock like you hate doing it. I guess they were both right."

That did it. She wrapped her arms around Eric's waist, dug her nails into his ass, and took the last four inches down her throat. His balls rested against her chin; her throat bulged around his shaft. Apparently, Sara had learned a trick or two since the last time we saw her. Good for her.

Never one to let the sub get one up on me, I went to the bedroom and grabbed my way too big belt that I used to spank Greta. Size 48. I threw it to Eric, and he slipped it around his waist. I then wrapped it around the back of Sara's head. I buckled the belt tight. Sara was trapped with Eric's long cock down her throat, nowhere to go and only able to back off as much as Eric let her. Now we'll see how well she learned that trick.

Eric sawed three inches in and out, spit dripping from the corners of Sara's mouth. He started long and slow, her eyes going wide each time his balls hit her chin. I pulled my cock out and slapped it across her face. Streaks of precum crossed the bridge of her nose. Eric face-fucked her faster. I pulled her hair into a ponytail and kept her head steady for Eric to violate. Sara gagged, gulped, and gasped as Eric slammed his cock into her. I was stroking myself when I felt another hand in Sara's hair. A feminine hand.

Amy took control of Sara and pushed her back and forth on Eric's rampaging cock fast, hard, and deep. Eric groaned as his cock came as far out as the belt would allow, then slammed back down Sara's throat. Sara's arms flailed about as she tried to deal with the massive cock pummeling her. I grabbed her wrist, and she wrapped her fingers around my cock. John had the same idea on the other side of Sara.

"Fuck, I love coming up here!" John said as Sara stroked his cock. "I just let myself in and join the fun!"

More spit ran from the corners of Sara's mouth, and she gagged as Amy pushed Eric further down her throat. It dripped from her chin in thick rivulets to her tits. Eric groaned as Amy shook Sara's head back and forth on his cock, the motion of her lips around the base of his cock pushing him toward the edge. He pushed Sara back and unhooked the belt's buckle. Sara fell back off his cock, her tits heaving as she stared at Eric's pulsating member.

"As much as I'm looking forward to finally cumming on this slut's face, we need to use her a bit first. John, did you bring her marching powder?"

"Hers and some of my special. Mixed some molly into it." Amy dropped to her hands and knees facing Eric and flipped her skirt up to expose her bare ass. John pulled a small vial out and poured a line in the crack of Amy's ass. Sara watched him intently. When he had a big rail between her cheeks, he turned and gave Sara an inviting smile.

There was no need to ask her twice. She crawled toward Amy and buried her face in her ass. She snorted the whole line and threw her head back as the rush hit her. Then she dove back into Amy and used her tongue to make sure she hadn't missed anything. Amy leaned forward, her cheek against the floor, as Sara jabbed her tongue into her. From the sounds coming from deep in Amy, this was almost certainly not the first time Sara had eaten pussy.

"Shit, man. I meant for all of us to do that one." John said as he handed me the vial. I took a small hit and knew Sara had to be flying. I handed it off to Eric. He hit it harder than I had, then leaned over and put a little bit directly on Amy's tight little asshole. Sara disappeared it in seconds. John rummaged in his girlfriend's purse and brought out her compact mirror. He set up a fat line and placed it in front of Amy. She raised up and snorted it before grabbing a fistful of Sara's blonde hair and moving her tongue from her pussy to her ass.

"Fuck, I've always wanted some hot cheerleader to eat my ass." Amy said as Sara plunged her tongue in and out. Sara qualified. Judging by her enthusiasm, she might even give her friend Courtney a run for her money on the freaky meter. Courtney's favorite thing was to stuff my cock in her ass and ride it while Eric fucked her pussy. I choked her with both hands from behind while Eric pulled her hair and slapped her. The first time she came over, we made her drive home to her boyfriend in her ripped lingerie and cum all over her face. He called the next morning to thank us. He wanted to film us using her next time. The masks we wore were unbearably hot, but so was the film. The boyfriend erringly thought he was going to be the next Scorsese, but it turned out he could make a perfectly fine movie of his girlfriend getting kidnapped and gangraped by three sadistic criminals with big cocks, an assortment of toys, and imaginations that leaned decidedly pervy.

The school probably wouldn't have been fans of him using their equipment to make filth, but what they don't know, right? Besides, Courtney loved showing it at parties.

Amy looked over her shoulder and gave me her come hither look. I threw a pillow in front of her and went to my knees. She took my cock in her mouth as I met eyes with Sara over Amy's ass. Sara was enjoying herself. Her eyes went wide as John moved behind her and pushed his cock into her sopping pussy in one smooth stroke. Amy's black this week hair bobbed at my crotch. Her tramp stamp danced in front of Sara's face as she wiggled her ass around the cheerleader's probing tongue.

John and I quickly established a rhythm to push the girls back and forth on our cocks. Amy hummed and drooled around me as John fucked the cheerleader with long deep thrusts. Eric stroked himself with lube as he watched the former love of his life dip her tongue into Amy's ass.

After a few minutes of pounding that had us balls deep in pussy and throat, Eric straddled Amy's ass and lined his prick up with the hole currently filled by his ex-girlfriend's tongue. He pushed in alongside it. Amy moaned around my cock as Eric slid more and more of his rod into her ass. Sara's tongue slid along his shaft as it was forced out. She stopped to momentarily pay some attention to his balls before jamming her face between his ass cheeks.

"Fucking fuck fuck fuck." Eric stammered as Sara's chin pressed his balls against Amy's wet pussy lips. Amy had me close to the point of blurting out obscenities uncontrollably, but not quite. I slowly withdrew from her mouth, and she looked up at me with a smile, long ropes of spit hanging from her chin. I held my cock in front of her, she and the purple head locked in a staring contest. Eric chose that moment to pick up his pace, giving Amy the loss when her head dropped with a gasp.

I moved to the side of our extended spit roast, eager to see what I knew was coming soon. Eric was fucking Amy deep and fast, lube leaking from her tight ring around his root. Over the last two years, I'd learned a lot about Eric's darkest desires. He was about to make one a reality with the girl who broke his heart.

Eric gave Amy four deep plunges of his cock, eliciting wails from her. He backed out of her ass inch by inch, Amy's tight ass clenching at his rod, before turning and stuffing half his length down Sara's throat.

She gagged.

He gave her more.

She tilted her head. Another two inches slipped in. Eric fucked her face. He and John were both on the in-stroke at the same time, filling Sara at both ends before retreating only to invade her again. Amy spun around on her back so that she was under them, the drool Eric's cock stirred up dripping down to her face. Eric had both hands on the back of Sara's head and pushed her further and further down until her lips were wrapped around the base. Amy pushed up on her elbows and took both of his balls in her mouth. I loved it when she did that.

Eric did too, and he made that obvious when he pushed Sara back and aimed his spurting cock at her face. He covered her from her blonde hair to her chin in thick white cum. John never slowed down and pushed Sara over the edge just as the first shot splashed against the side of her nose. She bit her lip as the orgasm rolled through her. She shook until it subsided and looked up at him, lust in her eyes.

"You could have done that on our first date, you know." She said to Eric.

He didn't answer. He just grabbed the back of her neck, stood her up, and started moving toward the couch.

"Let's see if this little whore can handle Courtney's Favorite." He said as he pushed her to me.

I fell back on the couch and pulled her onto me, belly to back. She grabbed my dick and worked the head into her ass. It took her a few tries to get there, but it finally popped in. I felt my first few inches slide into the tightest ass I'd ever fucked. She put her feet on the couch on either side of my legs and worked another three inches in. She fucked away at me, twisting her hips to put on a show for the three perverts watching us.

Sara slowed and whimpered that she couldn't slide her ass any further down my cock. Amy took her face in her hand and told her Courtney wasn't such a whiny little cunt. I was fully encased in Sara within seconds. She posted away on me as John stepped up and slammed his cock in her pussy. I could feel his thrusts rubbing the underside of my cock through Sara. He went back to the speed he had been using before, pounding away at her as she screamed for us to fuck the living shit out of her.

John didn't last long. He grunted twice, which he always did for some reason, and I felt his orgasm erupt in Sara's pussy. He shot again and again, filling her to overflowing. I felt his cum leaking over my balls, then Amy was using her tongue to clean up her boyfriend's mess. John pulled out and Amy was at Sara's cunt, licking away and getting her cum back from this new pussy.

Amy rose in front of Sara, took a fistful of hair in each hand, and spit all the cum in her mouth in the cheerleader's face.

"Even hotter now, fuckslut. Rah rah rah." Amy said to her with a smile before leaning in for a deep tongue kiss. Sara's ass muscles tightened around my cock as they made out. I could feel Amy pushing her fingers into Sara, rubbing against my cock, making it harder.

Eric moved Amy out of the way and slid into Sara in one long stroke. I took this as my cue and put both hands around her throat. He stayed deep in her. I squeezed her neck, not hard but enough that she noticed. Eric gathered her hair in a high ponytail with his left hand. With his right, he slapped her hard across her cum-soaked face. There was no doubt she noticed that. Her ass got even tighter around my cock. Eric didn't say a word. He just stared at her and started pumping.

Sara's entire body hummed as we opened her up. Vibrations ran through my fingers with her every moan as Eric gave her a good old-fashioned hatefuck. He gave it to her hard, fast, and without mercy. He released her hair, grasped her ankles, and pushed her legs back. I hooked my arms around them and clasped my hands behind her head. Eric braced himself with his hands against the back of her muscular thighs and pile-drove her. From the tip to the base, Sara took every bit of him. She let out a sharp yelping gasp with each thrust. Her ass clamped at the root of my cock.

I was close and getting closer but wanted to hold off. The way I was getting slammed further into the couch with each thrust helped in that regard. Eric's goal seemed to be to put Sara through the couch and into the wall until she was one of those puddles of girlcum I mentioned earlier. I was just collateral damage. I can deal with that.

Sara wailed as we stuffed and stretched her holes. Amy moved beside us on her knees, her face next to Sara's as John moved behind his girlfriend and slid the head of his cock against her dripping slit. Amy smiled and leaned in to kiss me as she pushed a pair of panties she found somewhere in the couch into Sara's mouth. Were they hers? Sara's? Courtney's? Fuck, did it matter? As sexy as a panty gag is, it isn't very effective as a gag. Sara continued to wake the neighborhood.

Eric smiled for the first time since Sara showed up at our door as he looked down at the girl he once thought he would marry covered in cum, filled with cock, panties hanging out of her mouth. Sara was powering through multiple orgasms; Amy said later that her eyes were completely rolled back in her head like something from the Exorcist as we pummeled her. She said it was one of the hottest things she'd ever seen. Amy was a weird one, but she knew hot.

Sara's hips twisted as she came, and I went right over the ledge with her. Sara and I sounded like the chorus of a Misfits song as my balls filled her ass. Eric was right behind us, never slowing down as he pumped another load into Sara's pussy. She slumped back onto me, tits heaving as her body quivered. Eric eased out of her and slapped her clit with the head of his cock. She went back into overdrive as another orgasm hit her. I thought she would break my dick. Her hips bucked with every smack against her clit.

"Good to see that still works." Eric said as he took a fistful of hair and pulled her off me and to her feet. He had her bend over at the waist in front of the coffee table, hands on the table and firm tits hanging. He smacked her ass then took both cheeks in his hands and spread them. John, Amy, and I watched cum leak from Sara's pussy and ass. John was still deep in his girlfriend, her mouth perched open tantalizingly over my cock. Eric slapped at Sara's ass with one hand while he slid two fingers in her pussy with the other. He pulled cum-slicked fingers from her pussy and pushed them into her ass. He got things flowing and we watched as cum ran down the inside of her thighs in thick streaks.