Paying It Off Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The stage lights went out and Zacharia threw a towel over my tits to extinguish them. He and James had done the same to their hands as soon as the lights went out. For a couple of seconds there, the only light in the room came from the fire on my tits.

"They helped me up from the table, still squirting but just a tiny bit, and we ran off stage, with me on legs that barely worked and squelching between my legs. Anna and Laura couldn't believe what they'd seen. Zacharia and James brought me a towel and my shirt, thanked me for their best show ever and before the crowd got any bright ideas, we were outside the stage door. We jumped in a cab back to the hotel."

I motioned for Eric to come closer. He went to move between my legs, but I stopped him with a raised finger on the hand not currently buried in my pussy. I pulled four sloppy wet fingers out and fed them into his mouth. He loved my taste and licked my fingers.

"Fuck. They both attacked me in the cab. Laura had three fingers shoved deep in me. Anna was playing with my tits and kissing me. Thank God it wasn't far to the hotel. When we got there, I could tell the cabbie was looking for an invite, but there wasn't one coming. Neither was he."

I pushed Eric's head down to my pussy with a handful of hair but didn't let him get close enough to lick my lips. I slid two fingers into my dripping pussy and pushed my fingertips back against my g-spot. His smile told me he was ready whenever I was.

"I don't think you'll get too many details before I cum all over your face, but they both fucked the shit out of me. Anna hadn't eaten pussy before, but she learned fast. Laura pressed Anna's mouth against my pussy and showed her how it was done with a hand on the back of her neck and filthy instructions to get in there and make it nasty.

"The best memory for me was when they had me up on my shoulders with my back against the sofa. Anna was on the sofa with her tongue deep in my ass. Laura was sitting on my face, her clit sucked into my mouth and my nose in her pussy. I could feel those big ass tits of hers against the back of my thighs. She was pushing Anna's face into my ass and her fist into my pussy. She was halfway to her elbow, baby. I soaked my second room of the night. Laura's tits and face were dripping cum back down me, giving her lube to fist fuck me. It felt like a big evil cock as long as yours but as thick as Jake's."

I hit that spot, yanked my fingers out, and squirted in Eric's face. He opened his mouth and drank in what he could catch as it splashed all over him. I rubbed at my clit and drowned my husband in cum the same way he and Jake had done to me the previous night. It was dripping off his chin before I was done.

He smiled at me in appreciation.

"I love you so much, baby." I said as I smiled at the adoring man who understands what I really like. I'm just lucky he loves it the same way.

"I love you, too." He replied. "That was a hot story. Was any of it true?"

I laughed. "Some of it. But I'm not going to tell you which parts."

He smiled that smile of his and raised one eyebrow.

"Nope. That isn't going to work today, counselor." I threw my leg over his head and stood from the bed. "These sheets need to be washed. I'm going to see if I can find a snack. Don't clean that cum off."

There. That should get his balls boiling. I'll just keep them at a steady simmer until Stacy comes over for dinner.

*

I knew Stacy was coming over, but she always makes an impression. Five feet, nine inches before the four-inch heels, legs that kept going and going, a miniskirt that barely covered her ass, a tight wifebeater tee that ended just above her belly ring, a smile that said, "let's get in trouble."

"The chicken was amazing, Eric. Have you guys had a good weekend so far?" Stacy said as she set her fork on her plate. Her blue eyes twinkled with mischievousness.

Why yes, Stacy, we have. And thank you for asking. My buddy Jake and I spent last night double fucking my wife until she begged us to leave her a broken, cum-soaked whore. I had her posting away on a ten-inch dildo in her ass while we stuffed both our cocks in her mouth. I fucked her pussy and ass with beer bottles to get her ready for Jake's cock. We had her cumming so much she could barely talk. We used a bunch of the cum lube you bought us and by the end of the night your best friend looked like she'd taken on ten guys and had cum dripping from every hole. This morning she told me a story about sucking off a freakshow cock onstage and getting her tits lit on fire by a latex clad dwarf before she came all over my face. I spent the afternoon watching chick flicks and her cavorting around the house in a bikini that would be considered skimpy even if it wasn't a size too small and she only blew me once. She didn't let me finish. Now you're here and I'm sure tonight will devolve into a nasty night of sport-fucking. So overall a good weekend.

That's what I wanted to say. But I didn't. Instead, I smiled. "It's been a great weekend so far."

"Fine. Be that way. Jana will tell me." Her eyes cut to my wife. The smile on her lips gave away her game.

Jana smiled and said, "It has been great so far. Eric knows just how to pamper me after a long week at work."

Stacy gave her the "Bitch, please" face.

"Well, I suppose I don't have to ask after the picture Eric sent me last night." Stacy sniffed, "You know. The one where you had two cocks halfway down your throat. I could tell you loved it. Did Jake live up to expectations?"

"Oh, yes," Jana said shyly, toying with Stacy. "He and Eric were both perfect. Just what I needed to unwind."

Stacy's eyes burned with a mixture of annoyance and lust. She turned and flashed them at me. "So, Eric. Did Jana whore it up for you and Jake? Did you make her hand him her leash? I hope you did. I'm a little wet thinking about it."

Rather than answer her, I pulled up a screenshot from last night's festivities on my phone. I slid it to Stacy screen-down. Jana took Stacy's wrist in her hand before she could turn the phone over.

"Remember. Whatever is on that screen, two very bad men made me do it." Jana said with a smirk.

"What the fuck ever! I bet you were giving Eric ideas for a month, you slut." Stacy laughed.

"Well, yeah! There were a few things they didn't get to yet, though." Jana pouted.

Stacy flipped the phone over and her eyes went wide. She took a second to regain her composure and turned the phone to Jana.

"Are those Rolling Rock bottles, Jana? I can't quite tell considering how far they're stuffed inside you." Stacy asked.

"They are. Those dirty perverts finished their beers and bottle-fucked me." She cut her eyes at me. "This one said he needed to get my ass good and stretched for the other one."

"He is very... girthy." Stacy's voice dripped with lust. Her pussy was dripping too, I'm sure. She swiped to the next picture. "Fuck, Jana. Good job getting that thing all the way down."

"She kept it there, too. I kept thinking I could feel Jake's prick meeting me in the middle." I said with an evil grin.

"Oh, you pervs and your egos!" Stacy laughed, "I have to say, it's a good thing Jake decided to let her breathe. That face is red! And Jana darling, your mascara was running."

Jana's eyes dropped to her lap. "Eric told me I couldn't wear waterproof anymore."

Stacy looked at me with an approving smile. "You just love making a mess of a pretty face, don't you?"

I smiled and gave her the "who, me?" look.

Stacy swiped to the next picture. "As much as I appreciate the composition here, especially the way you draw the eye to your cock in her ass," Stacy said "the hero of the image is her tongue-fucking Jake's ass, and it needs to be foreground. Next time, I'll bring more tripods so we can get the best angle of her being a depraved little slut."

"Well," I said, "in my defense I wasn't thinking in those terms in the moment. I was more concerned with slam-fucking the whore until neither of us had another millimeter to give her."

Jana's eyes were still down but I could see the smile she tried to hide.

"Oh, I know, Eric." Stacy said, her bitchy tone replaced with a honey-dripping one. "I just want Jana to look at these and know what a hot little slut she is." She turned back to Jana and her tone switched back to the bitch just as quickly as it had gone sweet for me.

"Jana, get up and take your clothes off." Stacy ordered. "These pictures have my pussy ready for your tongue. Once you're naked, go out to my car and get my bag. I'll meet you in Eric's mancave." She stood and put a finger to my lips. "You start getting that cock ready and meet us down there. I want you hard the next time I see you."

Twenty minutes later, I was standing in the kitchen naked with my cock in my hand. Six months ago, Jana and I had never done anything but talk about messing around with other people. We were wild and rough and nasty, but I thought the completely over-the-top stuff was in my past. Now, we had a regular threesome with Stacy, had brought another guy into our fun and games, and would certainly continue with the four if not more of us. Jana had always been hot in bed but now went into queen slut mode at the drop of a hat. Neither of us had been inexperienced with wilder sex when we got together, but it had stayed between the two of us until that night Jana brought Stacy home. Our sex life had always been amazing but having my balls in Stacy's mouth while I pumped my wife's ass overflowing with cum added something to it.

I scanned through last night's video on my phone as I stroked myself hard. I slipped one of the cock rings Jana had taken to stashing around the house to the base of my cock. Let's go with engorged and veiny, the way the two girls downstairs like their cock. I watched as we defiled my wife and my cock got harder and thicker as the ring trapped the blood in my shaft. The cock ring wasn't as tight as the ring of Jana's ass, but it would do for now. No matter how much and how hard I fuck her ass, it always clamps down on me like a vise. This is not a complaint.

A moan floated up the stairs. That was typically a cue I would follow to join in, but I decided to wait a bit and let Jana and Stacy really get each other going. I've seen plenty of women having sex together, but those two were another thing entirely. They wanted to push each other further and further, to see who could out-slut the other. No complaints there, either.

Another moan, this one more insistent, came from the cave. Time to get moving.

I stopped at the foot of the stairs to a new sight, as unbelievable as that is. Jana was on all fours, feeding a dildo to her mouth with both hands. Stacy kneeled behind her, one hand buried in her pussy to the wrist, the other pushing insistently for access to her ass. I was halfway across the room when her thumb tucked in, and my wife's ass stretched around her wrist. Jana growled around the dildo as Stacy pummeled her. Thick white lube pearled around both Stacy's wrists.

I stood beside Stacy and fed her my cock. Stacy and Jana were somehow always able to get it harder than diamond. Stacy bobbed her head on my prick, swirling her tongue around it. She took me halfway once then popped me out of her mouth.

"She needs you down there. Jake gave her an idea last night." Stacy nodded toward the back of Jana's head as she moved her hands inside her. I had a strong inkling of what that idea was. I moved to my wife's mouth and straddled the puddle of drool below her. She lifted her head so only the tip was in her mouth. I pushed in beside it and she took both dicks deep. I took the fleshy dildo in hand and took control of it. Jana dropped her hands to the floor. I held the two rods still in her mouth, letting her adjust to the fullness.

She got it quickly and started bobbing away at the two cocks. My wife loves making a blowjob into a sloppy mess and I love her for it Her spit dribbled off my balls to the floor. I alternated deep strokes with the dildo and my cock. Jana's hips swiveled as Stacy fisted her pussy and ass. Stacy was feral, her eyes ferocious and her mouth twisted with glee. She pushed both hands further inside my wife. Jana howled as I withdrew both cocks. Her open mouth was too inviting to pass up. I dropped the dildo and used my wife's mouth and throat. Spit dripped from the corners of her mouth as I buried my cock in her throat. I fucked her face, my balls slapping her chin with every stroke.

I heard a splash. Jana was starting a new puddle between her legs to go with the one under her mouth. Her hips bucked up and down, side to side as the sensations overwhelmed her. My cock came out of her throat with a gulp; I slapped it across her cheek as she screamed her way through the most intense orgasm I've ever seen. Stacy just tried to move with her and not lose a hand.

I lay down on my back and slid under Jana. Above me, her lips and ring stretched around Stacy's wrists, her hips still dancing. Her cum hit my face and I opened my mouth to catch her sweetest essence. She slammed her hips down, her clit against my mouth as she sprayed. I swallowed all I could catch; the rest coated my face. Stacy extracted her hand from Jana's pussy when the monsoon of squirt had slowed to a mere torrent.

Jana collapsed on top of me, unable to hold herself up any longer. My cock went over her shoulder and through her hair to stand out like a periscope from the world's kinkiest sub. Stacy's toned arm flexed as she pumped Jana's ass three more times. Squirts of girlcum hit my face in time with her thrusts. Stacy started slowly pulling her fist out, leaving it at the widest part of her hand longer than needed. Jana's heavy moans vibrated against my ass. She took my balls in her hand and squeezed. Stacy's long slim fingers slithered out of Jana's hole. She moved forward, pushing Jana down my body, and planted her pussy on my mouth. She leaned forward and took the tip of my cock in her mouth, sandwiching Jana between us.

I felt the tip of Jana's tongue dart around my asshole. Stacy was twisting her mouth around my cock. I lifted my legs and Stacy hooked them back with her arms. Jana stabbed her tongue into me deeper than she ever had before. Stacy took a deep gulp of cock and then stood. My legs fell back. She pulled Jana away by her hair, took me in hand, and slid her ass down my cock in one long slow stroke. Either she had lubed herself and Jana while I was in the kitchen, or she had come over with a load of cum already in her ass. I could believe either story; I wasn't stopping her.

Jana dove into Stacy's open pussy tongue first. She traced Stacy's lips and swiped at my balls with the tip of her tongue. I threw my head back as my two sluts worked at my cock. Stacy's tight ring was just above my balls when I felt Jana slipping her fingers into Stacy. I felt three fingers against the underside of my cock, then four.

Jana's hand went completely into Stacy, and she pushed. I felt her fingers curl around the tip of my cock through the skin separating us. Stacy shook above me, the muscles in her long legs taut.

"Shit fuck motherfucker! Don't stop!" Stacy screamed to Jana. She pushed herself further down on us, shouting obscenities. "Don't stop, you cumslut whore! I want it in there to your fucking elbow! Give it to me!"

Stacy can be a bit demanding, but it does endear her to us.

Jana did her best to oblige, and the orgasm Stacy went off on made me think she had a rocket up her ass instead of my cock. Tears ran down her face and her incredible fake tits heaved. I felt her ass clamping down on my cock and Jana's forearm rubbing the length. I tried to think of anything to delay the inevitable, but then Jana's fingers cupped the head of my dick, and I lost all control. My cum was splashing against the walls of Stacy's ass. Jana moaned that she could feel it shooting against her fingers. Stacy pushed herself up and off, unable to take any more of the orgasm we gave her. My cock and Jana's hand came out with a flood of girlcum and lube. Jana took my spurting cock in her mouth, savoring it as it filled her mouth and ran over her chin. As I finished, she stood and moved over Stacy's quaking body. She leaned in and the two hottest women I've ever seen tongue-kissed a mouthful of my cum between them as I watched. I'm not as quick to recover as I used to be, but my girls certainly know how to get the process started.

After a few minutes of their heavy petting and my heavy breathing, we were all in a pile of sweaty, cum-covered bodies. "I'm out of town next weekend," Stacy said, "but I want to get with Jake soon. If the three of us are this great just think about four of us."

"Or five." Jana said with a diabolical gleam in her eye. "Or six. Or more. We could just have a massive orgy to remind the guys of their college days."

The look they passed between them told me this was not idle chatter. These girls do love to plan a party.