Paying My Debts

Story Info
My young wife ends up paying off my gambling debts.
7k words
4.36
76.6k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late on a Saturday night when my wife, Jenny, and I were just getting back from dinner. Walking behind her as we headed to the front door of our house, I could not help but admire her body. Jenny was 5'5" with a slender figure and light brown hair that fell just below her shoulders. The short, white dress she wore showed off her fit legs and hinted at her round ass. It also nicely firmed up her c-cup breasts, although I could not see them as we approached the front door.

We had been attempting to interject some romance back into our marriage. We had been high school sweethearts and married young just a couple of years ago. But the excitement had gone out of our marriage as of late. Despite Jenny's lovely figure, lately I had found it difficult to perform in bed. I had written it off as a product of the stress I had been under recently, but I was also worried that I wasn't fulfilling her needs.

Fearing we were stuck in a rut, we had decided to try something different: we would go out for a nice dinner, and then return to the house and Jenny would don a sexy outfit she had purchased online. We knew the plan was not what many people would consider "racy," but both of us had grown up in fairly pious families and doggy-style was the closest we ever came to risqué.

As we reached the front door, I unlocked it and we both went inside the pitch-black house. I had just closed the door and started to reach for a light when a large hand grabbed me and through me against the wall, a large body immediately pinning me in place. I heard a yelp from Jenny that was quickly muffled.

The lights came on and I found myself pinned to the wall by a large, muscular black man. An equally large black man held Jenny to his torso, his thick arm wrapped around both her arms and stomach while his hand was clamped over her mouth. A look of terror filled her eyes. I was about to yell in protest when a third figure stepped into my field of vision.

I instantly recognized the hulking figure that was Tyrone. I had developed a gambling habit in college, a result of being away from my strict parents for the first time ever, and he had been my bookie. Embarrassed, I tried to keep it under control as I got older and graduated, but in the last several months things had spiraled out of control and I owed him $20,000. I had been avoiding Tyrone while I tried to raise the money and I was shocked that he knew where I lived.

"Thought you could hide from me?" he said mockingly.

"Look," I replied desperately as fear swept over my body. "I can get you the money, I just need more time."

"I know ya' gonna get my money," Tyrone replied menacingly, "because I'm gonna give you a taste of what happens when I don't get paid." Tyrone began to walk towards me cracking his knuckles as his companion used his much larger body to keep me pinned to the wall.

"Please don't hurt him!" Jenny, who had worked her mouth free of her assailant's hand, shouted. "We'll do whatever you want, take whatever you want, just don't hurt him!" she pleaded. Tyrone stopped as he appeared to consider Jenny's pleas.

"Anything?" Tyrone asked coolly as he walked up to her.

"Y-Yes," she replied timidly. "I don't know what this is about but please don't hurt him. I'm sure we can work something out." Jenny still had the look of fear in her eyes and she looked up into Tyrone's face. Her fair skin, accented by a few freckles on her cheeks, stood in stark contrast to the deep black skin of the man holding her in place.

"Your husband owes me $20,000," Tyrone growled. Confusion swept across her face and a blushed in shame. "He likes to bet big, but he sucks at picking teams. I've been waiting three months for him to give me what he owes me. I figure if I break some legs he'll cough the money up real fast."

"Look," Jenny replied desperately, "I'm sure we can figure something out, please don't hurt him."

Tyrone wrapped his hand around her neck as he smiled. "I saw something in your bedroom earlier I think will work, let's go talk terms." He nodded to the man holding me "Jack," and then turned to the man that had grabbed me, "Mike, why don't you help our boy get a seat."

It was then that it dawned on me what Tyrone might have in mind. "NO!" I shouted. I was rewarded with a slug to the stomach from Mike that knocked the wind out of me and sent me sprawling onto the floor. I heaved as I tried to regain my breath. I looked up in time to see Tyrone leading Jenny into our bedroom with his hand around the back of her neck. I tried to protest but I was still breathless from Mike's hit.

I was hauled to my feet by Mike and Jack who dragged me over to a chair. Mike produced a pair of handcuffs from his back pocket and slapped them on my wrist which he had pulled behind the back of the chair. Jack went into the kitchen and emerged with the duct tape we kept in our junk drawer. I tried to plead with them to let me go, but they ignored me as they taped my ankles to the chair.

I was initially relieved a few minutes later when I saw Jenny emerging from the bedroom. Surely, he couldn't have done anything to her in that short amount of time? My relief disappeared when she stepped into the living room and I saw what she was wearing. Tyrone had found the outfit Jenny had bought and forced her to put it on.

She had on a pair of black high heels which contrasted with the white thigh-high stockings she was wearing. A short, plaid mini skirt left visible her creamy thighs and an inch or two of her ass. A white, almost see-through, blouse with the ends tied above her belly button left her midriff exposed while nicely displaying her cleavage. New, bright-red lipstick stood out against her pale face. To complete the look, Tyrone had even made Jenny put her hair into a ponytail.

Walking behind her, Tyrone ushered her into the living room to the catcalls and approval of Mike and Jack. Jenny kept her arms folded across her chest in an effort to hide her braless bosom. I could see the discomfort on her face. I was the only man she had been with and the skimpy outfit was a far cry from the modest clothing she usually wore. I was shocked speechless by what was happening. Is this real? How did I allow this to happen?

Tyrone slapped Jenny across her ass prompting her to yelp. "Tell your husband what the plan is," he growled to her. Jenny closed her eye and let out a whimper as a look of pain flashed across her face. Tyrone responded by harshly grabbing the back of her neck. "look at him and tell him or he loses his kneecaps," he barked.

Jenny opened her eyes and met my gaze eye to eye. "I'm your wife, but tonight my body belongs to them," she said meekly, her voice cracking.

"Your whole body?" Tyrone asked, tightening his grip on her neck.

"Yes," she answered, her face turning red in embarrassment, "my mouth, tits, pussy and ass are all yours." I could see her eyes start to water, on the verge of tears. Mike and Jack howled their approval as they began to strip out of their cloths.

I finally found my voice and shouted in anger, "let her go!"

Tyrone responded with another slap across Jenny's ass, "tell him the other part of our deal."

"If you yell or talk they're going to make me scream louder than you," she let out, defeated. My jaw dropped in shock that I was tied to a chair, about to watch my wife be violated. She must have seen the distress in my face and tried to reassure me. "Honey, please. Let's just get through this, it'll be alright," she pleaded.

That evoked a laugh from Tyrone who had also stripped out of all his clothes. Grabbing Jenny's arms, he pulled them away from her chest, reveal her fully erect nipples. Oh my god, I thought, is she aroused? It couldn't be! I told myself. She must be cold in that outfit I tried to reassure myself.

Jack and Mike, who had both stripped out of their clothes, came along side Jenny and, along with Tyrone, the three began to grope her chest, ass, and thighs. This elicited soft squeaks from a visibly apprehensive Jenny. Mike's hand slid up Jenny's leg, pushing up the skirt and revealing her bare vulva. She let out a soft moan as he began to rub her pussy while both Tyrone and Jack squeezed her breasts over her blouse.

Despite my shock, I could feel my heart pounding as I watched these men manhandle my wife. Having been distracted, I only now noticed that all three men had massive erections. Each one was much larger than my dick in both length and girth. They're going to ruin her, was all I could think.

"Alright," Tyrone interrupted, "Get on your knees."

Jenny slowly lowered herself onto the floor as she looked up at Tyrone, her green eyes wide with trepidation. Tyrone grabbed the back of Jenny's head and brought it to his crotch.

"Tell me what you want," he commanded as he proceed to slap Jenny's face with his massive cock.

"I-I want to suck your cock," Jenny answered gingerly. Mike and Jack snickered and grinned.

"Then get to it," Tyrone barked. Jenny opened her mouth and leaned forward, taking the head of his cock into her mouth gently. Unimpressed, Tyrone grabbed her ponytail and pushed his cock further into her mouth, causing her to gag. Jenny tried to push back by bracing her hands against Tyrone's thighs, but Mike and Jack each grabbed a hand and brought it over to their respective cocks.

"Better keep us entertained," Mike told her menacingly, "or we'll find a way to entertain ourselves." Jenny began stroking the two cocks that had been placed in her hands while Tyrone moved her head up and down his shaft using her ponytail. Tears formed at the corners of her eyes as his dick went further and further down her throat.

I was shocked that Jenny could take his rod so far down her throat. The few times I had managed to convince her to give me a blowjob, she had done little more than run the tip of my penis across her lips before turning the experience into a handjob. I was also embarrassed by the fact I found myself aroused. My dick hardened as I watched Jenny, in a schoolgirl outfit, on her knees having a massive cock rammed down her throat. Jenny reached her limit on how much cock she took take as she yanked her head back, gagging and coughing.

"Lick my balls," Tyrone ordered as he pulled Jenny's ponytail back, forcing her to look up at him. Jenny lowered her face, bringing her tongue into contact with his testicles. She gently caressed and kissed Tyrone's balls as he continued to stroke his shaft. As his strokes quickened, he pushed Jenny's head forward, forcing part of his nutsack into her mouth which she began to suck on.

"Listen up, bitch," Tyrone commanded. Jenny, opened her eyes to look up at Tyrone's face. "I'm gonna bust a nut in your mouth, and you're gonna make sure every drop of cum stays in your mouth. But don't swallow a drop 'till I say so, understand?" Jenny, without removing the ballsack from her mouth, nodded her understanding. "Now finish the job," Tyrone ordered.

Jenny let the testicles slide out of her mouth as she repositioned her face in front Tyrone's monster cock and took the head into her mouth. She obediently began to move her head back and forth as she took more of the cock into her mouth. She released Mike's cock, wrapped her hand around Tyrone's shaft and began to stroke. Tyrone grabbed her other hand and brought it to his balls, which Jenny began to rub.

Jenny's hard work was rewarded moments later when Tyrone grabbed her hair, holding her head in place, and back his cock out of her mouth until just the tip protruded past her lips. He then let out a loud moan and he released his semen into her mouth. I could see Jenny wince and close her eyes as the first blast landed inside her mouth. After several moments, Tyrone finally finished moaning and Jenny slowly slid his cock out her mouth, making sure she sucked every bit of his seed into her mouth.

I felt even worse knowing that Jenny did not like the taste of cum. She had let me cum in her mouth once, and immediately spit it out, telling me she wouldn't do it again. Yet, I was also very aroused from watching her face fucking. My penis was now fully erect, and I found myself with the burning desire for relief.

"Now, show the hubby what you did," Tyrone told her. Jenny locked eyes with me and opened her mouth to revealing a load of semen so large that it threatened to spill out of the corners of her mouth. I was shocked that one man could produce so much cum. "Play with it!" Jenny's stuck out her tongue, coated in Tyrone's jizz, and swirled it around for several seconds before it disappeared back beneath the surface of the cum in her mouth.

Tyrone had an ear to ear smile now. "Now, swallow it," he ordered. Jenny closed her eyes and, in one gulping motion, swallowed the entire load. A tart look came across her face as the liquid drained down her throat. Opening her mouth and eyes, Jenny stuck out her tongue to show Tyrone that she had done as told. Jenny glanced over at me and I knew she could see the raging erection under my slacks.

"Did you like that?" Tyrone asked. Jenny nodded her head, but Tyrone, unsatisfied with a nonverbal response, grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head back so she was again looking up at him. "Say it!"

"I liked your cum," she said obediently.

"Liked?"

"Loved. I loved your black cum."

"You want some more?"

"Y-yes, please."

"Better ask my boys then," Tyrone pointed at Mike and Jack.

Jenny turned to face the two, "please, I want you to fuck me with your big black dicks and give me your cum." The words coming from my lovely wife stung my ears. Even worse, I couldn't tell if Jenny was saying this out of fear or desire, and I tried to convince myself she was trying not to upset her assailants.

"Anything you want," Jack replied mockingly with a smile on his face. He and Mike grabbed Jenny's arms and lifted her unsteadily onto her feet. Mike undid the knot to her blouse and pulled it off of her. This gave everyone a nice view of her perfect tits and rock-hard nipples. Mike spun her around and shoved her onto a couch. A hard smack on her ass sent her scrambling onto her hands and knees as Mike positioned himself behind her.

Mike began to rub the tip of his cock up and down her slit. Jenny responded by letting out a long moan. Her moan grew louder as Mike began to force his cock into her waiting pussy. "Damn, she's wet," he exclaimed as his massive rod slide inside of her.

"Oh, shit! It's huge!" She exclaimed. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open as Mike gripped her thighs and began to slide in and out of her. Her groans matching the thrust of his cock. Jack stepped next to the couch, cock in hand, and grabbed Jenny's ponytail to turn her head towards him.

"Yeah, you want this?" He laughed.

"Oh, god," Jenny could barely concentrate with Mike's ramming his huge cock into her. "Yes," she finally managed, "put your cock in my mouth." Jenny stuck out her tongue as Jack slide his dick into her mouth.

The fucking Jenny was receiving from the two men sent her tits swinging back and forth, as her moans were stifled by Mike's cock filling her mouth. The scene was too much for me and I could not remember ever being so aroused before. I strained against the handcuffs, wanting desperately to relief the tension in my loins. Tyrone had taken the opportunity to retrieve his cellphone from his clothes and began to take pictures of Jenny's fucking.

"It's my time, slut." Jack withdrew his cock from Jenny's mouth and laid on the floor. Mike pulled out of her pussy and sent her crawling over to Jack with a loud smack on her ass. Jenny hauled herself onto Jack and slowly slide onto his erect cock with a loud moan. Placing her hands on Jack's broad chest, Jack began thrusting up into Jenny eliciting sounds of pleasure from her mouth. Mike lowered himself behind Jenny and began to rub his cock, still glistening with her own juices, on her asshole.

"Oh, god. I've never done that," Jenny said, panicked.

"There's a first time for everything, honey. Now, beg for it," Mike replied with another slap to her ass. I could see Jenny close her eyes as she leaned forward onto Jack's torso.

"Please, sir. Put your big dick into my ass."

Mike pulled apart Jenny's cheeks and began to force his cock into her ass. "Oh my god...oh god it's so big," Jenny yelped. Mike and Jack began to rhythmically slide their cocks in and out of Jenny's tiny body. I could tell Jenny's body was responding to the double penetration she was receiving. I recognized the signs from when she sometimes used her vibrator on herself after we had sex. Her tits were fully erect, her eyes closed, and her face was a mixture of pain and pleasure. Her moans grew louder and louder as Jack took one of her nipples into his mouth.

Tyrone stepped over to the three-way, grabbed Jenny's hair and turned her face towards me. "Tell hubby what's about to happen," he said slyly.

"Oh, god! I'm going to cum!" she exclaimed. Tyrone laughed as he released her hair. Jenny let out a scream like I had never heard from her as her orgasm shook her body.

"Let's give this bitch a makeover," Mike laughed as he pulled his cock out of her ass. He then lifted her off of Jack's dick and onto her knees. Jenny's chest heaved up and down as she tried to catch her breath. The two men stood to the left and the right of her as they stroked their cocks.

"You want this cum?" Jack asked.

"God, yes" Jenny replied as she brought her breathing under control. "Give me your cum."

Jack grabbed her hair and turned her face towards him before sending a massive stream of cum onto her cheeks, mouth, and chin. As more ropes of semen covered her face, some dripped down onto her tits. Jenny had never let me give her a facial and I was surprised she was able to sit still and take such a huge load.

It was Mikes turn now as his orgasm sent streams of cum covering the other side of Jenny's face. More cum rolled down over her lips and onto her chest. Jenny was able to wipe the cum out of her eyes to see before Tyrone ordered her to leave her face alone. Oh god, please let this be the end. I silently prayed.

Tyrone grabbed Jenny by the arm, lifted her up, and walked her over to me.

"I think your husband liked that a little too much," He told her. "Pull his cock out and let's find out."

Jenny obeyed, undoing my pants and sliding them down my thighs. I was in shock by what was happening and stunned to be mere inches from Jenny's beautiful face and tits, both of which were covered in cum. Only after she was done did I realize that everyone could now see the raging hard-on Jenny's fucking had given me. My face turned red in embarrassment.

Jenny stood in front of me on her high heels staring down at me. Tyrone was right behind her with a ear to ear smile. What's he doing? I thought, still trying to fight the intense desire from my dick.

"Why don't you climb on top so we can give him a close up," Tyrone said, his smile growing even wider. Jenny pushed my knees together and then climbed onto my lap, her legs fitting snugly between my legs and the arm rest. Her tits, glistening with cum droppings, hung right at my eye level.

"Now, give him a little kiss to thank him for making this all possible," Tyrone told her as he grabbed the back of her head and pushed it towards mine. Jenny's lips enthusiastically met mine and she stuck her tongue into my mouth. I tried not to think about where her mouth had just been, or the fact I could taste the semen on her lips. Cum from her face transferred onto mine as she gave me the most passionate kiss we had shared.

Tyrone stepped behind her, cock in hand, and slide into her pussy. I could tell because her eye went wide and a loud "Oh, god!" as her head shot up. I was hornier than ever as I watched waves of pleasure wash over Jenny's face.

12