All Comments on 'Paying My Debts'

by jimmiemccools

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Mobile49Mobile49over 3 years ago
Excellent

Can’t wait to read stories about their new job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The story was perfect, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Turns out

It turns out that Jenny loves her new Saturday night job! Here's one reader hoping to read more of her adventures. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2nd part

Good one.. please continue and post sequels

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Being a petite white wife, who loves BBC, it was her kind of story!

Tyron and his two buddies did everything exactly right: 1) They made Jenny fearful which, then turned to excitement, and she began enjoying their big cocks. 2) They got her to fish her husband’s cock out and have her sit on him. 3) She convinced hubby to lick her tits clean from their cum. 4) They got hubby jacking himself off, while they fucked Jenny. 5) They got Jenny to a place where she wanted them to breed her.

Each one of these steps were logical and taken in the right order. My wife says they are almost guaranteed to turn any white wife into a black cock slut, and any white husband into a willing cuckold. We know from personal experience because that is what happened to us. My wife believes that every white wife should have this same type of experience at least a few times. We salute you for a very well narrated, and effective story!

Years ago, we went through a similar situation. However, it was not because I owed a debt. We simply started going to dance clubs. And my wife would dance, like the cock teaser she is, with a lot of attractive men. She especially enjoyed this one muscular, tall, black guy. Every weekend she would dance suggestively with him at the club, and we became comfortable with him.

After a few weeks, my wife was practically fucking him on the dance floor as he groped, kissed, and ground on her. He invited us up to his private suite, which had a one-way window across the front of it. We could all see out, over the dance floor, but no one could see in.

He sat down with her on the couch, and they began making out. He wanted sex, but she wanted to just give him a hand job. He just laughed, “After all these weeks of cock teasing me. Now, you want to just give me a hand job, and then go back out to the suburbs and fuck your white husband all night?”

Almost on cue, four of his big, black friends came in and locked the door behind them. Two of them held me down. Then another came over and skillfully pinched my nose shut and covered my mouth with his large hand. My wife’s dance partner started the stopwatch function on his Rolex watch. Then, he began kissing her and jammed a finger in her crotch! She yelped!

After a lingering kiss he told her, “Well that’s one minute. Your hubby only has a minute or two before he passes out. Then another minute or two after that before he is dead. Now, stand up and do a sexy strip tease for us. Do it like you mean it!”

My wife burst into tears but stood up and began to strip. She is a good dancer and soon fell into the rhythm of the music. Then, she told him to stop the stopwatch function, and he did. The two guys stood me up in the corner, had me strip off, and told me to jack off – but not cum. They made it clear that if I interfered, they would make things very ugly for us.

Anyway, after he fucked her for a while she started to respond. He moved her into cowgirl position and told her to look right at me and smile every time he made her cum.

Over the course of the next 15 minutes, he made her cum at least five time. Each of her smiles became lewder and more lascivious. It excited me and I always smiled back to encourage her. At her third orgasm she her eyes were glassed over from lust. On her fourth orgasm she was drooling so bad it dribbled down on her breasts. At her final orgasm, she smiled deliriously and told him, “Cum in me, right now. In front of my husband. Let me have it. All of it!” And he did!

Then, they laid her across the large table and they each began taking turns on her. However, after the second or third guy, and her 9th or 10th orgasm, she asked them to give her a small pillow off the couch. She lifted her ass up off the table, tucked it under her ass, and spread her legs wide. She said, “I’m not on the pill; so, knock me up guys! I want your babies!”

The men all gave each other a high-five and congratulated themselves on ‘breaking’ another white wife! They had certainly ‘broken’ her will and she was all theirs. My dick went limp when I realized the ramifications of this!

She fucked them for two or three hours wearing only in her black, high heels, her silk stocking and garter belt. Finally, her dance partner mounted her one last time, and after they collapsed in orgiastic bliss together, he whispered to her.

My wife called me over and had me jack off on the floor while she scooped cum out of her pussy and fed it to me. I actually started enjoying it and begged for more. My wife helped me to my knees and I began to clean up all their cocks. Again, they gave each other high-fives for ‘breaking’ a white husband!

Then, with her sexy, dainty foot, she ground my cum into the carpet with her high heel. She said, “I certainly won’t be needing your little white ‘swimmers’ anymore!” Needless to say, I was given a vasectomy and all three of our children are black.

My wife believes that all attractive white wives should receive this kind of rough sex by a small group of black men a few times until they are broken. After a white wife has been fucked like that, she will know she was built for black! And, later, the white wife will become sexually aroused as she nurses their black babies in front of the in-laws!

The ending of your story was great: the couple masturbated to orgasms at home in front of each other, as they thought about their new weekend jobs at the club. That’s perfect, the wife has refocused her sexual desire toward the men she will soon be fucking at the club. And hubby came imagining her fuck them.

I remember the first time my wife and I masturbated together like that. Both of our sexualities had been transferred to black men. Our only sexual connection was her fucking other men. After we came she walked over to me and said, “You’re now just a eunuch!” And I agreed, and she continued, “That’s the way all white husbands should be!”

Needless to say, my wife is quite persuasive. Over the last few years, she has convinced four other white, married couples to go down the same path! And they are very happy!

Good job, Tyrone and company! Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous