Paying my Debts

Story Info
A man fails to pay his female creditor, so ends up her slave.
9.6k words
4.47
11.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
116 Followers

Now, Ladies and Gentlemen, for this my latest offering we move into a word that could be considered 'dystopian.' A word used to describe a fictional world, one far more authoritative and dictatorial than is the normal in this world, especially in the so-called 'Western' world. One where females really are something that they are often described us, either here or other such sites, the superior sex. And ownership of a male by a female, is TOTALLY legal.

********

PAYING MY DEPTS

They came for me, just as I knew they would, slightly before dawn. My time had run out, I had failed to re-pay a considerable sum of money to a creditor, a formidable businesswoman named Denise Dorchester, and therefore I now legally belonged to her. My slumbers became rather rudely disturbed as the door to my flat became opened and two beautiful women walked in, both clad in stylish leather suits with short skirts, which only just concealed the fact that the sheer nylon on their legs was in the form of stockings and not tights. And no, they hadn't broken the door open, with this apartment block also owned, and run on behalf of Denise, they had a spare key.

As I was struggling to leave the state of sleep, having switched on the light within my bedroom, they both stood at the foot of the bed. Gradually my eyes adjusted, and I finally could focus on them. Now, in normal circumstances another part of my body would have also reacted to their presence here, but I knew they hadn't come here for my benefit.

One of them produced a legal looking document, which of course was fully official, and began reading it out loud. Mentioning my full name and that, including interest, I was in debt to the tune of thirty-one thousand, six hundred and forty-one Credits to said Denise. And they had come for one of two things. Either said sum, or I if did not have the money available, my body. For as said before, under the terms of the law if I couldn't pay her, which of course I was in no position to do so, then she would legally become my owner.

I arose from the bed, just wearing pyjama bottoms. "I'm sorry Ladies, but I have nothing like that sum available. I know that this is nothing personal on your part, you're just here doing your job, as it were, so you'll simply have to perform your duty."

"Thank you for being honest and not wasting our time. STAND STILL! Place your arms behind your back!" I obeyed, watching the other girl reach into her rucksack, her hands emerging with a leather collar in her hands. Which, just prior to fitting around my neck, she allowed me to view the metal plate on its front, with the inscription within. 'DOMINATED BY DENISE!'

Said collar had secure 'D' rings mounted on the front and rear, and for the moment it was the rear mounted one that was relevant. For once the collar had been firmly placed my neck, with the buckle being totally held shut with a small padlock, the other girl produced a length of chain, about a metre long, one end of which she padlocked to said 'D' ring. Next, they took hold of a leather arm cuff each, which together they surrounded my two wrists with, again padlocking the buckles inescapably shut.

One of them now took hold of that chain, feeding it through both of the 'D' rings contained by both cuffs, before pulling the still open end back up to the collar, with another small padlock fastening the chain to the collar's ring. That was it then, my arms were firmly secured behind my back, with movement available but to a very limited degree. I had descended into captivity to them, and by association to Denise. I now belonged to her.

Not that my captors had finished with me just yet, for now one of them grabbed my PJ bottoms, pulling them down and then off. Leaving me completely naked as well as bound. And with a huge boner, the hardest my, far larger than average, cock had ever been in its entire life. I'd just discovered that being in bondage to sexy females turned me on like nothing I'd ever experienced before.

Of course, this state of affairs did not go un-noticed by my two captors. "Wow, Lynda, take a look at THIS! Mistress Denise is going to love that!"

"Yes, isn't she just. You're going to discover slave, that your new Mistress is extremely kinky. And absolutely sex mad!" Said her companion, the one whose name I'd just discovered was Lynda. And who started to stroke my member, with her touch being even more accentuated by the fact that her hand was enclosed within a soft leather glove! "But we'd better not make him cum, Gwen. Mistress Denise will want his first orgasm as her property to be administered by herself."

Gwen fetched a tie, which she then fastened around my balls and the base of the cock in question, preventing the state of affairs that their fear of any repercussions from Denise made them determined to avoid. "Doesn't mean that can't have a little fun here though. We've been ordered to gag him for his journey into Mistress Denise's captivity, and I've got an idea that could be a little different, and a LOT more exciting for you and I than the normal ball gag we've brought with us."

With that Gwen unfastened her leather skirt, which she allowed to deftly drop to the floor, stepping out of it. Approaching me she uttered, "steady him Lynda." As Lynda grabbed hold of my body from behind, Gwen started to grind her pussy on my rigid cock. Now because her pussy was covered in the satin of her panties, it took rather a long time for her to bring herself to climax, and when she did succeed, it was quite a mild one. But it was sufficient for just what her dirty mind had planned, she had to some degree coated her panties in her own sexual juices. She then removed them; she had another destination in mind for these. My mouth.

And when she did place them within, she was quite careful to place them firmly to one side, before using another bondage tie to prevent me from ejecting them. "Your turn Lynda, there's plenty of room in there for two pairs!"

Not that Lynda required a second invitation! So shortly afterwards my mouth was overwhelmed with the juices of these two girls, Gwen's dominating the left-hand side, and Lynda's the right. Held in place with that tie, so no escape for me then.

"Right Gwen, let's get him dressed and ready to go." Fetching a pair of very skimpy female panties from her rucksack. "Lift your feet, one by one," she commanded. I obeyed, and soon I had my first taste of my tools, incidentally they had removed the tie, thereby releasing my balls, enclosed in sensuous satin. It nearly pushed me over the edge right there and then.

Next up was a satin suspender belt, again a very sexy item, which they fastened around my waist. And what do suspender belts suspend? Yes, now I had my first ever experience in reality, I'd dreamed of it of course many times before, of my legs being covered in very sheer nylon. Wow! Even more delicious than I'd ever thought possible, and again it occurred to me that these two girls would need to be extremely careful if they wanted to prevent me cumming until I actually met Denise. For once more they damn near induced that state to happen!

So, apart from them placing my feet into some open type of sandal shoes, I was now fully dressed. Well, as dressed as I was going to be allowed. But still they hadn't finished. Next out of their bag was a blindfold, a proper one that once over my eyes would place me into total darkness. But although Lynda placed it on top of my head, she didn't place it over my eyes just yet. For I saw two expanding foam ear plugs in Gwen's hands. Into my hearing organs they went, meaning I was totally deaf. Seconds later I had lost another of my senses, as the blindfold was now put into position, meaning I was completely blind as well.

Now Lynda fastened a dog style lead onto the front 'D' ring of my collar, and with Gwen following my bound form, we finally left the apartment that had been, but for no longer, my home. Stopping near to the front door of the whole block, just by the manager's, who Denise had appointed, own flat. Lynda simply stood there holding my lease, whilst Gwen knocked on the manager's door. Who, a large woman in her late fifties and certainly NOT sexy, appeared quickly, having known that what was occurring right now would happen at some point.

Gwen took out a purse, "Mistress Denise wishes to pay the outstanding rent on his flat. How much are you owed?"

"His tenancy has a months' notice, is she going to pay that too?" Pushing her luck, as she knew.

"DON'T TAKE THE PISS! You've been paid for tomorrow, when you can immediately lease the apartment back out to another tenant. You've also been paid to dispose of his belongings, for which he has no need for any longer, and if you can sell any of those, then you're welcome to keep any profit that you make. I suggest that you quit while you're ahead, unless you wish me to inform Mistress that you're being uncooperative!"

She was beaten and she knew it. "No, that will not be necessary. Thank you." As she took the prepared Credits, in cash. Of course, I had been totally unaware, deafened as I was, to this entire conversation. Or the furtive looks from any of the block's other tenants, who were being very careful not to attract any attention from either the manager, or more especially Gwen or Lynda. With all of them knowing that they themselves were potentially just one step from being just where I was now. Being led away to become the utterly helpless slave of the absolutely kinky Denise.

I was taken outside to a large 'estate' car, and when Gwen had fully opened the hatchback, guided into the rear compartment, the cover available in such vehicles then being slid shut, hiding my body from any prying eyes. Not that, blinded and deafened, I'd have been aware if anybody had seen me at all. However, said compartment in this particular car had been padded to prevent any harm coming my way. After all, I was an asset to Denise now.

Also, the one driving, Gwen as it happened with myself totally unaware it was her, drove in a very careful and considerable manner on the, approximately, half an hour journey to Denise's home. A full country estate, no less. And for this, my first 'visit' I was going to be allowed a privilege that I wouldn't be granted normally. I was taken into the main house, Denise's own quarters. And taken into her office, where Gwen and Lynda used another pair of leather cuffs to bind my ankles together. As if I could escape without this extra precaution!

So, for the first time in my life I came 'face to face' with Denise Dorchester, although with both my ears and eyes 'disabled' I had no idea of just what she looked like. A large lady. Although not overweight at all, she was simply big and strong, very powerfully built. Not a slim normal sexy dream-girl at all, but make NO mistake, although big, this woman exuded sex appeal in REAL spades. Not that I could see her at all, of course.

Denise fondled my cock and balls, which naturally arose to the occasion, confirming that both Gwen and Lynda's assessment of her joy in the feel of my cock was correct. "Well done you two, I'm absolutely delighted in your capture of this male slave. But to be totally honest, I'm far too busy to indulge myself with him right now. You two may have some fun with him in the meantime. However, and make no mistake about this, neither of your pussies may be penetrated with his cock! If I discover that either of you have been, both of you will become sex slaves yourselves within this establishment. IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?"

"Yes, Mistress Denise." Two almost frightened voices rang out in almost perfect unison.

"Yes, I'm serious so why don't you both use your strap-ons that I know that you're both got. In fact, make sure that you both absolutely reduce him to a state of complete exhaustion before you return him here to me. I suggest that one of you pegs him until you're absolutely spent, when the other can then take over. And if neither of you are allowed to place his cock inside of your pussy, you CAN use your hands upon it. And I give you both express permission to make him cum, provided your pussies aren't involved. So, take him away and peg him half to death! Then bring him back here when I'll get him to sign the Slave Agreement, with him in no state to check out the details. Off you go and, enjoy yourselves!" Once more, I was fully unaware of this conversation.

With Lynda once more taking hold of my lead, and Gwen taking care of all of the doors on the way, the pair of them led me out of the main house into the converted former stable block that would become my permanent home. Having entered the block itself, they led me to my own cell, which unlike those within prisons was quite large and very well furnished. In particular there was within a large, luxurious bed, with solid frames at both ends, and was covered in delicious black satin. Only the best for Denise's 'guests' it seemed.

As I would soon see for myself, for finally the ear plugs were removed completely, and the blindfold lifted if not taken off. "Welcome home, slave! This is where you'll live and shag from now on. Normally Denise has the 'first taste' of any new resident, but as she's busy today, she's given you to us, for Gwen and I to enjoy ourselves with. But she has strictly forbidden us to use your cock to enter our pussies, so it's a day of pegging for you! ON THE BED! FACE DOWN!"

I obeyed, when immediately Gwen pulled down and removed my panties, bear in mind that they had deliberately fed the suspenders of my stockings underneath, and then she took hold of one leg whist Lynda grabbed hold of the other, having undone the cuff from that ankle. Thus, Gwen used the pair of cuffs now attached to 'her' leg to the outer bedpost, as Lynda used the set already fitted to the post adjacent to her to secure my other leg. I could see that both of the bedposts at the upper end of the bed also had a pair of similar cuffs fitted, which, having released both of my arms from the present bindings, the girls utilised to re-secure my arms, but to the bed now, leaving me now in a spread-eagled form. Probably not necessary, as I very much doubt that I could have reached or undone any of the buckles of any cuff, but nevertheless between them the girls fastened all of said buckles shut with small padlocks. Clearly, they were, if nothing else, thorough. They now, well Gwen, removed the chain and cuffs from my collar, it wasn't exactly a two-person job after all.

"Right, he's ready for us Gwen, time we got ready too." Off came their leather jackets, followed quickly by the matching skirts. And then the beautiful satin blouses, exposing the equally gorgeous basques that they both wore, also in shiny satin. And were very much staying on! Apart from taking off their footwear, they were almost ready for me. Suddenly Lynda realised that they hadn't fetched their strap-ons yet. Back on went her shoes, and off she set to fetch them. It appeared that the sight of a female walking around just dressed in heels, panties, a basque and stockings was not an unusual sight within Denise's establishment!

After a few minutes she returned, with the two 'tools' complete with a tub of the totally necessary lubricant, wherein she handed one to her companion. "Now then Gwen, who's going to taste his arse first? Do you want to 'kick off' matters?"

"Fair enough Lynda, yeah, I'll taste him first. One of us has to, and it seems that you're perfectly happy for me to do so. Better get 'lubed up' then!" She now fitted her strap-on, and as she stated applied a generous amount of lubrication to it!

As she also applied some to just where she intended to insert her 'cock,' Lynda moved in to blind me again. "Ever been taken up the arse before?"

"No Mistress Lynda."

"Well don't worry, we're both very experienced in the art. So, we know exactly what to do, as you can feel, Gwen's applying the lube that is essential. After all, can you imagine the trouble we'd be in with Mistress Denise if we 'damaged' you? So, we have NO intention of that, I can fully re-assure you. Just lie here on this bed," as if I had any choice, "and enjoy yourself, while we go to work!"

I could now feel several of Gwen's fingers 'exploring' my cavity, very gently as if preparing it, which of course, was exactly what she was doing. Applying even more lube deep inside. And the very real fear that I'd felt when I realised that I was going to lose my anal virginity began to become replaced by excited anticipation instead. Perhaps I would enjoy this? With Lynda's re-assuring words contributing greatly to this process, especially when she'd stated that Denise would be livid if I was damaged in any way. So, I knew they'd both be careful with me.

Gwen's preparations complete, she climbed onto my bound form, offering her 'cock' to my crack, and very slowly and gently began to insert it. Especially when the tip reached my sphincter, which she had actually penetrated with her fingers. Once she'd passed through with her cock, she then slowly moved it inwards until my arse had swallowed its entire length. And once the shock had passed, I fully realised just how good it felt to have it there! Yes, I was going to enjoy myself after all!

For now, Gwen withdrew her cock, only to re-insert it and the cycles began. Very slowly and gently at first, before my captor began to accelerate the entire process. It wasn't long she was pumping me with everything, and I DO mean everything, she had. As I felt one of her hands grab hold of my own cock, and began to pump that too, at the same frequency as she reemed my backside. Obviously these two actions were taking effect, and I became totally turned on. So much so, that after a few minutes I came, pumping spunk out of my cock at possibly a faster rate than I'd ever done before, so excited I was! Onto the towel deliberately placed on top of the bed's satin sheet, with the realisation of just why the girls had put it there dawning on me.

The almost simultaneous, very loud screams of delight emitted by Gwen also told me that she too had thoroughly enjoyed the whole process, as the attachment of her strap-on, strategically placed right by her clitty, having done its own job. As we both started to calm down, Gwen climbed off me, and, looking at her friend simply said, "your turn!"

For although Denise had suggested that just one kept me at it until spent herself, and then the other takeover, they had decided amongst themselves to alternate the 'pegs,' giving themselves a degree of breaks, that I would be denied.

Actually, that wasn't strictly true, for Lynda decided to wait a little before, this her first time, until my cock had become hard again. But once she'd performed the same 'routine' as Gwen had just done, with the same glorious result for both of us, the girls now denied me any rest, as they alternated as quickly as they could, almost without any gaps in-between pegs. Being female, they could delight in the fact that their bodies allowed multiple orgasms, but with me being male I couldn't. Only achieving one every twenty minutes or so, the time needed for my batteries to 're-charge!'

Thus, as directed to by their own Mistress, Gwen and Lynda kept me constantly 'at it,' with what had, at first, been exciting and exhilarating becoming totally exhausting. I was spent.

As to be honest, despite their little rests, were both Gwen and Lynda. And although this pair of minxes were fully mischievous, neither of them were cruel. So, fully aware that they had fulfilled Denise's instruction to completely exhaust me, they mercifully stopped. Releasing me from bondage to the bed, it was back into the original chain and cuff arrangement. I was about to meet Denise again, but this time I'd be able to both see and hear her.

So, once more I entered the main house of the estate, to be taken into what was clearly an office room and saw a very tall and well-built woman sitting behind a desk. With that build of hers abundantly clear being in the form of muscle and not fat. Not your traditional beauty, but I could sense the very real smouldering sexuality being emitted by her. "Welcome to my abode. I trust that Lynda and Gwen here have kept you amused while I had work to perform?"

LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
116 Followers