Paying my Debts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost so shattered that I could hardly speak, I just uttered a rather pathetic, "yes Mistress."

"Good. Well to business then. As you know I lent you a rather substantial amount of money, that you have completely failed to re-pay in the agreed time. So now you belong to me, for me to do with you just as I please." She smiled, the smile of somebody who has triumphed regarding one of their aims and sure as hell KNOWS it! For, what I didn't know is that this whole situation had been engineered by Denise, once I'd committed to being her debtor, she had fully arranged for me to lose both my employment and source of income. Making her capture of me inevitable. She had, effectively, bought me.

And there was something else I was unaware of, the reason why Denise was so keen for me to utterly exhausted and not fully 'with it' at this precise moment. For this particular capture hadn't been fully legal. Strictly speaking when Gwen and Lynda had first burst into my bedroom, and read that document to me, I could legally have appealed there and then. Giving me a period of two weeks before I officially became Denise's property, time to possibly raise the money owed. One of the reasons that they struck when they did, when I had been asleep and not fully alert. No wonder they had been so pleased when I had capitulated immediately.

However, in front of Denise was the full, legal slave agreement between us, and once I'd signed that, such right of appeal would be completely gone, and then I really would be hers. She presented it to me, handed me a pen, being too shattered to bother to read it at all, and having had my normal writing hand, left in my case, released, I literally signed my life away. To become her pet, her plaything, her total sex-toy. She signed the document herself, and then those signatures were signed as having been witnessed by both Gwen and Lynda. Now I really did belong to Denise, completely and utterly.

Who, like her employees, demonstrated that she wasn't really cruel. "Now we've got all that done, I think you could do with some well needed sleep. As well as something to eat and drink, oh yes, I look after my possessions well here. You are an asset to me, and I want you in top condition for your shagging duties with me. Gwen, Lynda, take him to his cell and arrange a meal for him. Then lock him safely inside and let him sleep. Unbound. Tomorrow you'll be allowed to rest, before I take you for our first time the day after." She stood up, came to me, grabbing hold of my head and kissed me passionately, which if I hadn't been so exhausted I, no doubt, would have greatly enjoyed. "Until then, Darling!"

Once more Gwen and Lynda led me away, back to my cell, where, as ordered by Denise, I was offered a meal. Having eaten it, they now left me alone, making sure the door was firmly locked behind them. Yes, this room was quite luxurious, in fact very much so, but make no mistake it was a cell. For I was confined within, with no option to leave of my own violation.

As well as not being cruel, Denise was also a lady of her word. For apart from a brief visit from Lynda and Gwen, I was left alone all day. During that very short time in their presence, they explained a few 'rules of the house.' Opening the room's closet, they showed me the quite large pile of satin panties, suspender belts and very sheer nylon stockings, my 'uniform,' as it were. I was required to change into fresh, clean sets of these, having showered, every morning. Starting today, so into the shower I went. Also, inside of the closest were a good few black satin bedsheets and pillowcase sets, I was to change those every day too. The dirty items would be removed when Gwen and Lynda, who had been assigned the task of being my personal attendants, delivered my breakfast. At that time each day they'd also leave a menu, offering me a choice of just what I would be given to eat for lunch and dinner that day, as well as the following day's breakfast. And I must make it quite clear, I was offered a good choice, and the food I received proved to be cooked excellently. Denise had fully meant it when she'd promised I'd be looked after.

Once they had left, I wasn't disturbed for the rest of the day, so I fully recovered from what the two minxes had inflicted upon me yesterday. To in fact become, to my and no doubt your surprise, excited about, and very much looking forward to, the prospect of being shagged by Denise. It was going to be intense, an 'adventure,' I was of no doubt about whatsoever. And by now I was fully aware of my bondage fetish, wanting to be tied, or chained, up and ravished by a powerful woman. With Denise herself being possibly the ultimate example of that adjective that I, personally, had ever encountered.

Come the next day, after I'd showered and changed my clothing and bedsheets as instructed, I was bought breakfast by my attendants. And then I was left alone again, to allow said meal to pass through. About two hours later Gwen and Lynda entered the cell again, ordering me to lie, face up, on the bed and spread myself out. Between them they then, very securely, tied my limbs to the bed posts, in a manner that, whilst totally and utterly inescapable, was no danger to my blood circulation or general health at all. It was time.

In fact, they'd only just finished when Denise entered the room, looked utterly divine in just stockings and suspenders, not even wearing any panties at all. Talk about just getting down to business! Go on, take a guess as to what state my cock was in at this precise moment!

Mistress Denise, for she was very much in charge, sat herself down on the bed and took said cock into her hands. "Em, utterly delicious Darling. AND ALL MINE!" Suddenly she leaned forwards and her lips met mine. Not being shattered this time, although I just knew I would be later on, I was able to enjoy the following snog, that was FULL of passion and desire. Promising that a very torrid, but extremely exhilarating, time was ahead in the immediate future.

Now Denise moved position again, laying directly on top of me now, and placing the nipple of one of her tits into my mouth. "Chew on that please!" A command despite the polite way it had been put, and I instantly obeyed, gently chewing and sucking on her 'item.' After a small period of time Denise withdrew her tit, offering me its 'sister' to play with. Which I did.

At last, it was time for the main course, as Denise slipped her, soaking wet pussy over and onto my rampant cock. Delicious! And so, as her lips once more attacked mine, it began!

And once Denise had settled into her rhythm as it were, I fully realised that I had never been shagged before by a woman who possessed such vigour, strength and pure passion as Denise. She was utterly sensational and swiftly bought me the most intense, earth-shattering and electrifying climax of my entire life, as spunk pumped from my cock into her!

She really had been that good and judging by the sheer piecing screams that she had emitted at almost the same time, it rather appeared that she'd enjoyed herself too! As both of us did shortly afterwards when Denise subjected me to Round Two! I looked forward to an entire day of being utterly shagged half to death by my new owner, even though I knew I'd be totally shattered by the end of it! However, Denise was about to introduce a new element into this equation, one that would make things even more exciting. And far kinkier, it was time to discover just where her reputation for that particular commodity had come from, and that it was a true fact.

Using some sort of radio device, she summoned both Gwen and Lynda back into the room, and when they answered their bosses' call, they were carrying several items with them. First up were several more silk bondage ties, and as Denise lay down on my form again, spreading herself out, in a similar way to me, I guessed just what was about to happen here. Correctly, as Denise placed her hands in contact with mine, interlacing our fingers. Yes, they were to be tied together, Gwen tying Denise's left hand to my right, as Lynda tied our other two hands. Once the two assistants had completed this task, some short ties were employed to tie Denise's wrists to my corresponding ones. She was now as helpless and bound as I was, especially when Gwen and Lynda completed the job by tying Denise's ankles to mine. Neither of us could escape from the other now, or obviously from the bed! WOW!

But our bondage to each other wasn't complete yet. Nipple clamps entered the equation, two pairs linked with short chains. One of each of these was fastened to the nipples of Denise's tits, with the other end being placed, painfully I discovered, to my breast nipples. Binding us to a further degree together. Next the front suspenders holding my stockings were removed, to be clasped to Denise's, and vice versa. Again, limiting the distance we could pull our bodies apart.

And finally, neither Denise nor myself were going to be able to see each other during our confined shagging. Gwen placed a blindfold over Denise's eyes, as at the same time Lynda removed my power of sight by fitting one onto me. Time to revive the sex, as I was fully hard again, and if possible, even more so than before. I had NEVER been so turned on as I was at this moment before in my entire life!

With this new dimension if anything the sheer excitement generated by the raw sex between Denise and I ramped up yet another gear, if not two. With all of her considerable strength, stamina and energy having no outlet at all except into the body she was bound so tightly to, mine. For over two hours, Denise took me to places that my imagination hadn't even believed possible, let alone I'd ever been to! It was undoubtedly, the most satisfying, exhilarating and purely fantastic sex that I'd ever been subjected to, taking me to such high levels of pure and simple ecstasy that I'd never believed could be possible before it.

Although, even for somebody as strong and powerful as Denise, that level of sexual intensity can't last for ever, and with both of us utterly shattered and spent, she finally bough matters to a close. But, with massive smiles upon a certain two faces.

"Wow, Darling what a first time together." As she was being released from bondage by her two assistants. "The first of many, and do I sense you want that as much as me? But, unfortunately not for a few days, I'm away on business for a bit. But don't worry I know that Gwen and Lynda here will be pleased to look after you while I'm away. Ciao!" With that she was gone. Gwen and Lynda now undid my own bondage to the bed, and then also left, shutting and locking the door of my cell behind them. Reminding me that I was a prisoner still, owned by this totally sensational woman.

As I just laid there, utterly shattered but fulfilled like I'd never been before, I accepted that status, as the pure property of Denise, completely filled me with something approaching desire. Yes, I wasn't free, but was my life as her pet so bad? I might be locked within it, but I now lived in a very luxurious room, with all my meals provided, and absolutely delicious food it was too. Yes, I was now simply a 'sex slave' but, boy, WHAT SEX? All in all, I decided to myself, being owned by Denise was far preferrable to my existence before her capture of me, struggling for every meal, never having enough money to enjoy my so-called 'freedom.' I now WANTED to belong to Denise, I delighted in being firmly within her captivity.

And in many ways not just to her, for when she was 'busy' and unavailable, there were those two delicious minxes called Gwen and Lynda to contend with. Whilst neither of them possessed the outright power and stamina of their boss, they were both very sexy ladies who knew exactly what they were doing when it came to the 'pleasures of the flesh,' and would take great pleasure and pride in unleashing that ability and experience upon me.

To be honest, I'd be seeing far more of them than Denise herself. For she was an extremely busy woman, often being away on business like the few days in front of me now. Nor was I the only slave available to her. In this converted old stable block, there were eight cells like mine, six of which, including the one that held me, were occupied by Denise's former debtors, who like me had been unable to repay her. One of which was female, oh yes, my captor was perfectly capable of enjoying herself with a fellow woman as much as with a male. And each one of her slaves had a pair of personal assistants to care for them, as you know Gwen and Lynda in my case. These two were not required to service any of Denise's other captives, whose own guardians had no interactions with me. Apart from Denise herself, only Gwen or Lynda had the key to open my cell door, and they couldn't access any other of Denise's 'guests.' The point being even when Denise was home, she had the choice of five other prisoners to occupy herself with. Meaning my time with her would prove limited.

Not that I was going to be left to 'stew,' not with Gwen and Lynda around. The very next day, the first of Denise's business trip, they came for me after breakfast. With a new toy to play with. A stoutly manufactured leather gag, complete with a fitted dildo, long and thick. So, very shortly after having tied me to the bed as normal, they showed it to me. "Now both of us will have a cock to play with, at the same time! One of us on this, while the other can play with your ordinary one. Won't that be fun? Which one do you to try first Lynda?"

"I'll try the one spurting out of his mouth, if you don't mind Gwen. After all, we have ALL day, and plenty of time for us to swap around!"

"Dead right Lynda. Well, let's get this fitted, shall we?"

Believe me, it didn't take long to get this new toy, fitted into position, and quite deliberately I can assure you, I was NOT blindfolded!

Meaning I could see perfectly as Lynda grabbed hold of the upper bed frame to steady herself, as she bent her legs, which enabled her pussy to glide over and onto my second 'cock,' lowering herself until she was fully immersed on it. With a delicious sheer nylon covered leg either side of my head. She held herself right there, as Gwen, also on her haunches took my fully erect, 'normal' cock inside of her own, soaking wet pussy. Almost unnoticed by my eyes, with Lynda's legs dominating, virtually blocking out the sight of anything else in the room.

Gwen's voice counted down. "Three, two, one, SHAG!" And they both started pumping on their respective cock, in a prefect rhythm, fully in tune with one another. Until in almost perfect unison, like I say these girls were extremely skilled, the room became filled with the sound of three people reaching that delicious state of ecstasy almost simultaneously!

By the time my cock had achieved its rigid status again, the two girls had swapped places, so now my eyes were full of the sight of Gwen, in particular the stockings on her legs. Lynda counted down this time, and just as before the two of them delivered all three of us into that utterly delicious condition of climax!

No, they didn't show me any mercy whatsoever, as they, constantly taking turns, kept me there and 'engaged' time after time. Until all three of us were shattered. When thankfully they stopped. Having untied me from the bed, they left me alone, with a cheerful "see you tomorrow," call as they passed through the door. Which I heard being locked, naturally.

Obviously, they 'visited' the next day, although they didn't bring the dildo gag with them, so I could only enjoy their sexuality one at a time. Still 'confined' to bed as it were though. And blindfolded for the whole time, unlike yesterday. Or tomorrow, although I didn't know that yet. When, and again I was fully shattered, they left me, locking me in, I naturally expected that next day to follow a similar pattern. But it wasn't going to, Denise had contacted them, deciding that despite the large degree of choice available to her, that it was me who was going to have the pleasure of her full attentions, on the event of her first day back here after her business trip. So, NO, they were forbidden to shag me on this final day of said trip. And she had issued them with a further instruction, I was to be exercised in fresh air. It wouldn't do to have me inside of my cell constantly, even though it was fully air-conditioned and ventilated properly.

Actually, one thing in the above summary wasn't strictly speaking correct. For this outside 'exercise' that I was going to be allowed did take place with me blinded. And handcuffed, my left arm being fully shackled to Gwen's right, and my right to Lynda's left. Placing me, without sight available, trapped in the middle of my two very sexy guardians.

They walked me around the substantial grounds of Denise's estate, for about thirty minutes, before the cold really started to bite. Remember, all three of us were almost naked, just adorned in panties, stockings and suspenders. But it did feel good and fresh to outside again, if only briefly. Then it was back to my cell, where I fully expected to be tied to the bed again and shagged by them, unaware at the time of Denise's orders for the following day.

Well, the first part of that expectation proved to be correct, as indeed I was tied to the bed, in a manner that I couldn't escape from. Because, if neither of them was allowed to shag me, well there was nothing in Denise's instruction that said they couldn't shag each other, was there? With this in mind my bondage this time took the form of being tied to the upper bed frame, with me standing, facing the bed itself, and giving me an unobstructed view of what was about to happen on it. Once my blindfold had been removed of course, which it now was. With them placing both of respective panties into my mouth, which were full of their sexually aroused scent, even if neither of them had actually cum inside, tied in place with a tie to hold them there. Just as that very first occasion when I'd fallen into their hands.

With my sight fully available then, just what did I see? Gwen being placed onto the black satin surface of the bed, where Lynda tied all four of her limbs in secure bondage to the four corner bed posts, leaving her held in a spread-eagled position. Leaving her with her sight still available, as Lynda fitted her strap-on, Gwen's instrument of torture to come as it were. Then she lost her sight as Lynda's blindfold covered her eyes.

Lynda climbed onto her captive, and the show that they intended to entertain me with, commenced. With the usual energy and passion that by now, I was fully aware these two possessed on complete view. Quite a quality show they gave me, I was very impressed.

Naturally that wasn't the end of the day's activities, soon it was the sightless Lynda in bondage to the bed, with Gwen wearing the strap-on. Once more they 'danced' for my pleasure, and once more I was completely impressed by the 'show' they gave me. I don't think it will come as a surprise to any of you reading this, but I was becoming very fond of both Gwen and Lynda, in different circumstances I could, very easily, have fallen into deep love with either, or even both, of them.

Having rested, they performed the same routine a few more times, each orientation in turn, they then untied me and simply left, with me locked in. They knew what I didn't, Denise was going to shag me on the next day. So, they wanted me full rested and at my very best for her.

With no knowledge of Denise's impending arrival in my cell, I was slightly surprised and quite annoyed when Gwen and Lynda tied me to the bed frame again, a few hours after breakfast. All such feelings being completely dispensed however when the glorious sight of Denise, again just in stockings and suspenders emerged through the door. "Good morning, Darling, did you miss me? I sure missed you!"