Paying the Price Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple living out a dom's fantasies.
2k words
4.26
9.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story is a work of fiction. All characters are 18 or older. This story contains themes of non-consent. If this is not your cup of tea, please don't read on.

*****

I refill her wine glass with her favorite chardonnay and set the bottle on the side table. Kate's on her phone scrolling through her Instagram feed and I know it's now or never. "I want to do a scene with you." I finally grind out what I had been having on my mind during the last several weeks. A scene. THE scene I had been obsessing over during most of my waking hours. I almost hold my breath waiting anxiously for my girl's response. One of the things I love most about her is her sense of adventure. But I don't know how this is going to go over.

"Oh?" She grins at me with her beautiful, kissable mouth.

Kate and I had met during our last year in college in Michigan and had been dating for the past two years. Our sex life was good. Varied. Frequent. But there were still fantasies playing through my mind that I had not told her about. I decide this is the time. If we're going to be together, and believe me, I want that more than anything, then I need to be open with her about my needs. My wet dreams. My kink.

"Remember that billionaire romance you read last month?"

"Which one?" she chuckles. Truth be told, a lot of the romances she reads seem to contain billionaires with 10 inch schlongs, but I digress. There was one particular plot line she shared with me that has had me intrigued.

"The one where the guy was owed a gambling debt?"

"Oh, that one..." Kate smirks and looks at me expectantly. She raises one eyebrow and looks down at her wine glass. I decide to go for broke.

"I've been thinking how about we see where we can go with that premise."

"What would be the rules about this sort of thing?"

"Rules?"

"Well, in the novels I read when a couple scenes, they decide up front what their limits are. So..." She trails off. Good point. No need to get ahead of myself.

"How about this," I reply. "No permanent marks. No blood. No breath control. I won't hurt you, Kate. This is just...to explore our pleasures."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah." Wow. Exactly what I had been hoping for. She's willing to play. She trusts me. I breathe a sigh of relief. Kate takes her glass and gets up to take her after-work shower. Grinning, I go to the kitchen to see what we might be able to scrounge up for dinner.

*****

It's a few weeks later on a rainy Saturday afternoon and I am responding to some work e-mails when I hear a soft knock on the front door. I shut my laptop with a sigh and make may way through the living room. I have a few more things on my to-do list for today and Kate and I were not expecting any visitors, so I steel myself for potential solicitors on the other side of the door. We get our fair share of Bible thumpers and activists in this neighborhood. When I open the door, my breath freezes.

"Hi, I am Emma," says Kate, dressed in a short plaid skirt and a tight white t-shirt. Her long hair is braided into pig tails on either side of her head. "I believe I am here to see Chad?"

My eyebrows draw up and my dick twitches in my black lounge pants. What the fuck. A moment passes while I stand there like a fool before I gather my composure. I can't believe it. I mean, this was a grown man's dream come true. Okay, take control, I think to myself. This was your idea. Own it.

"Come in, Emma," I say, my cockiness returning.

She steps into the hallway and I close and lock the deadbolt behind her.

"Pleasure to see you this evening."

She doesn't reply, just sort of looks around the place nervously. I shake my head to gain focus.

"Why don't you follow me?"

I stride into the living room and sit down in the recliner like it's my throne. She just stands there with her hands clutched in front of her, and her feet turned together.

"Do you know why you're here, Emma?"

"I...I...my dad said..."she trails off, not finishing the thought.

"Let me tell you something. Your dad is a piece of work, dear Emma. And he owes me a gambling debt. $3 million, to be precise. So, if my instincts are correct, and I believe they are, he sent you here as payment."

Her eyes go wide and she takes a step back.

"Do you think daddy dearest could ever repay $3 million, Emma, darling?"

She shakes her head uncertainly and worries her lower lip between her teeth. I want to nip that lip badly. Tears start to well at the side of her eyes. Oh, but I was going to enjoy this.

"I tell you what. I am a generous son of a bitch. I could let you work off your father's debt. I could fuck you and fuck you hard. And if you get me to come three times before midnight, I will forgive his debt. All of it. How does that sound to you?"

"I don't think I can...this is all a big mistake." She steps back another foot and starts to turn toward the door.

"Stop."

She turns around and looks at me timidly, her lower lip quivering.

"The way I see it, you don't have much of a choice in the matter."

"But...I've never even been with a..." her voice trails off again.

"Don't tell me you're a virgin! That just doubles my interest in your sweet little body." This was going to be some night.

"It's just..."

"Emma...Strip." I command from my throne, leaning back in the chair, legs spread wide and palming myself through my pants.

A moment passes before she finally looks to the floor resigned and starts tugging on her t-shirt.

"Off."

She tugs the shirt over her head and drops it to the floor. She's wearing a white lacey bra that enhances her bronzed skin. She looks at me as if for approval, before lowering the zipper on her skirt. That, too, falls to the floor. White cotton panties. Well, I'll be damned. Innocence personified. She stops, unsure of her next movements. My cock is straining against my boxer briefs and I my balls start to tingle.

"All of it, darling. Don't make me ask you again."

She clenches her eyes tightly as if that would make it less real for her and unhooks her bra. She lets it slide down her arms before tugging at her panties and pushing them down her toned, slender legs. Finally. There she is before me: all naked glory - my prize. I trail my eyes hungrily over her bared body. Her tits are on the smaller side, but big enough to fill each of my hands. Her stomach was soft and pillowy and her cunt is bare. I am fully hard now and eager to get things started.

"Kneel, princess," I grind out through clenched teeth. "I believe you know what's next."

She whimpers softly but takes a step closer to me. I gently take her wrist and stroke her pulse with my thumb before roughly pulling her down onto her knees in front of me. I push my pants and undies down to my knees and lean back in the recliner.

"No!" she begs, violently shaking her head.

"Emma dear. You're here as payment, and I am ready to cash in. Now be a good girl and suck my cock!"

She shakes her head again but then seems to gain some confidence and gingerly reaches a hand out toward me and grasps my cock lightly. I slide down the chair some more, encouraging her to use her mouth. When she finally does, I am ready to explode. The tip of her tongue peeks out between her lips and she takes a gentle swipe at my considerable length.

"More," I advise. "Lick it long, hard and slow."

She licks again, this time more firmly, using her hand to hold my cock steady for her efforts. She swirls her tongue around the head before flicking it against the underside of my head. It feels fucking amazing.

"Suck it, Emma. Put your mouth on my fucking cock!" I growl at this point, needing more.

She complies, taking half of my cock into her hot little mouth and trying to work it into the back of her throat. I let her set the pace for a while, having her lick her tongue up my shaft and working me. But I want more. I stand up taking her elbows and raising her onto her knees. I grab handcuffs from the drawer in the side table next to the recliner and cuff her hands behind her back. She struggles against them but keeps quiet. I grin viciously before I hold onto her braids and start seriously fucking her face. She shakes her head as if trying to get me to stop, but I am having none of it. In and out I shuttle my cock until I work her enough to shove it down her throat. I hold it there, while she gags and tears smear the mascara down her cheeks. I pull out to let her get some air before doing it all over again. At this rate I won't last long, but damn if it doesn't feel good.

She looks up at me with wide eyes. I love this visual. Bound virgin on her knees, her mouth stuffed full of my cock. I feel like a fucking king. She starts struggling against me, and I pull out again. I hold her head a distance from my cock, and she start reaching for it, her tongue sticking out and drool dripping down her chin.

"You want this?" I shake my dick at her, slapping her cheek lightly. "Take it, princess. Suck me off."

I let her back on me and she redoubles her efforts, slurping wildly. I push myself down her throat again and I can feel my balls drawing up. One, two, three more shoves and I can feel myself coming, hot semen spurting down her throat. I roar my release like a fucking animal, not caring what the neighbors think. She swallows frantically, trying to take it all down. But despite her best efforts, some of my cum dribbles out of her month.

"Lick it clean, Emma girl. Don't miss a drop of my fuck juice."

She licks all up and down my shaft and then around her lips until she's all done. Damn. She sits back on her haunches and look up at me. I pull my pants up and reach around her to take off the cuffs. She gingerly rubs her wrists and shakes her head. I wonder what's going through her mind. I realize full well that Kate hasn't cum, and "Chad" wouldn't let her have release until he claims her pussy for the first time.

"Was it okay?" she asks. Hell. Could she be more perfect?!

"Oh honey, we haven't even started." My lips curl up with the ideas of what else I have in store for her. "Why don't you sit on that arm chair and spread your legs so I can admire your pretty pussy?"

She stares at me with a frightened look. I finally resort to grabbing her arms and raising her off the floor. I march her over to the armchair and push her down.

"Stay." I grab a few ties from the closet in the bedroom and when I return, she has not moved. Good girl. I spread her legs and raise them so they are draped over the arms of the chair and tied them down. What a sight. Her petals are absolutely soaked.

"Oh Emma, darling. You're wet, aren't you? You want me to fuck you good and hard?"

"No, sir!"

Well, we'll just see about that.

To be continued...