Paying The Rent Ch. 04

Story Info
Rachel needs a job but who runs the BMW Club?
15k words
4.76
8.2k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,225 Followers

Flying Visit

He hadn't been to this city before but somehow airports managed to make everywhere seem pretty much identical. Only once he was out of the main entrance could Lavon Crawston really take note of his surroundings.

First of all, even though it was Spring, there was a chill in the air that definitely told him he wasn't still in the islands. He savoured the gentle frisson on his skin. Far across the parking lot he could see a brave line of cherry trees in blossom. He smiled - a week earlier or a week later and he would have missed that. Life was all about enjoying these pleasures - big or small.

"Lavon!"

He turned and his smile broadened. It wasn't a time for words and he just held out his arms. The young woman didn't hesitate to accept the invitation. She dashed up to him, wrapped her arms round him and brought her lips to his. They shared a long passionate kiss of reacquaintance.

Fuck but if this didn't make it all worth while. He'd intended to go straight home once Spring came around. The coming of Summer and its hurricanes was no time to be in the islands. He had his interests at home but he was satisfied that DeShawn had been a good stand-in. Theo had helped him out on that score - kept an eye on his investments so to speak. The young man had done fine by all accounts. Theo said so and, more importantly, so did Holly. She was a cute piece and the only girl who'd stayed over from Lavon's last year. Smart girl and someone whose opinion Lavon had learned to respect.

So he'd been able to adjust his schedule and include this extra flight and stop-off. It meant some juggling of logistics and a couple of changes but he was real glad he'd made them. The beautiful young woman in his arms was most certainly worth it - that and a whole heap more.

She was smiling, her face showing unalloyed joy at seeing him. That felt real good too. He believed that his girls enjoyed their time with him, that they never regretted choices made under his roof. He had no reason to believe otherwise but it was still real gratifying to see the pleasure in Sarah's face.

It was three or nearer four years since Sarah had been one of his tenants, one of his girls. She came from money, not stupid money but she'd had a good allowance to see her through College. Hadn't needed to worry about loans and such. Which made it all the more pleasing that, once he'd 'educated' that wankster who'd been hanging around her, she'd been so eager to follow his special arrangements regarding her rent. Regular visits every two weeks to his room on the ground floor. Sweet white pussy in return for a little extension Very mutually beneficial.

Like many of his girls she had kept in touch. He knew she had married - moved out here to this city. About 300,000 people but very little of note otherwise so far as he knew. Maybe he should have researched a little more. Maybe they had the world's biggest pencil sharpener or some such shit as that.

It struck Lavon that the city's finest asset was in his arms right now. Damn but the girl looked fine. Shoulder length blonde hair, intelligent blue eyes, slightly tanned skin. Curves in all the right places and a body that showed she looked after herself real good. The attractive college student he had known had matured into a truly beautiful young woman. He wasn't shy to tell her so.

She blushed a little but her eyes and smile told him that she was liking what she was hearing. Well, fuck, it was the truth.

"You don't look so bad yourself," she said. "The islands must have suited you. You still getting plenty of exercise?" Her fingers brushed the slight protuberance of his belly. Lavon was in pretty good shape but he was much nearer fifty than forty nowadays. You might not have known save for a few 'laugh-lines' and that little belly. He liked to think they just showed he was a man of maturity, of experience. Happily there were plenty of fine women that shared that perspective.

He loved the way her eyebrows had arched a little as she asked about his 'exercise'. Lavon knew the inside of a gym OK but that had never been his favourite physical activity. Sarah knew from experience what that was.

"I'm keeping pretty active," he smiled back at her. "Been a real busy season at the resort."

"I've heard all about that resort of yours, " said Sarah, "seems like an excuse to get young woman down there for you to have your wicked way with them." She'd got that teasing, amused, look on her face. He remembered that look. It had always done it for him, got his engines revving real good. It hadn't lost his power. He felt his cock stiffening. Damn but this girl could make him feel like a horny teenager again.

That was the thing about Lavon's girls, his women. They all had that certain something. That certain quality that made them special, that made them uniquely desirable. It had never been about making conquests for Lavon. Every one of his girls was special, an individual, a privilege. He enjoyed every moment with them and knew the easiest way to ensure that continued was to make the pleasure mutual. You didn't half-ass these things. What you put in would be more than repaid, more than rewarded.

That was how, after years, a beautiful young woman ended up inviting your old Black ass to come 'visit'. There might be strings attached, maybe even an ulterior motive, but that was alright by him. To be honest a woman like Sarah only had to ask anyway. She was one of his girls. Whatever he could do for her he was going to be real happy to oblige. If he got some extra incentives along the way then he wasn't going to complain none and he certainly wasn't going to deny himself the pleasure.

"You got a good hotel in this city," asked Lavon, "I like to follow local knowledge."

"Don't worry hun," she replied, "I'll be putting you up. I have plenty of room."

That did surprise him. He knew Sarah had got married. He recalled she'd only had that one boyfriend in college while he'd known her - anyway this was a guy she'd met soon after leaving. Guy in tech or some such shit. It'd been his work had brought her out here.

"Your husband wouldn't have a problem with that?"

"Oh my ex-husband would have an extremely big problem with that. Fortunately he doesn't get a say in the matter."

There was a little edge to her voice. Whatever the man had done he had clearly fucked up real bad and he was not going to get forgiven any time soon. Lavon shook his head a little. Never ceased to amaze him how dumb a white boy could be. Won the lottery and then just couldn't help shitting his pants.

Lavon looked at her, let his deep brown eyes lock onto her blue ones. Maybe that break up had put the girl on tilt. He might profit from the rebound but he didn't want her regretting anything. He didn't need to know anything she didn't feel ready to tell him but...

"So that chapter is definitely closed?"

"Yes." Her voice was firm, not one trace of hesitation or regret. Her eyes didn't leave his.

"And it's you that's making the decisions now."

"Yes." The same word but now she showed a ghost of a smile.

He nodded. He was satisfied. "Why we wasting time?"

***

Sarah had a nice place. Plenty of space and in a cool location. That made sense. Even without a trust fund and a break-up agreement she was a smart girl - involved in finance. She would not be hurting for money even if she had let that fool ex of hers off lightly - which seemed distinctly unlikely.

It was good to be in the shower after his flight. All amenities provided - even down to the fluffy towels. As he stepped out of the shower and towelled himself down he really wasn't surprised to find Sarah waiting for him. The shower had done him good, washed away the fatigue of his journey. Seeing her there waiting for him just multiplied the process. It set his blood racing, his anticipation on edge. They both knew what they were there for.

He figured she had come from the office to collect him at the airport. She had been wearing an attractive navy-blue blouse with a dark jacket and a matching shirt that came to just above the knee. Then her shapely long legs were in sheer thigh highs down to her heels. He'd noted the flash of scarlet soles as she had walked to her car. The whole outfit looked perfect on her, the dark material contrasting with her skin-tone and her blonde hair worn long on her shoulders. She looked feminine, beautiful and the business. The sort of high-end young woman that was supposed to be totally out of the league of a man like Lavon. Just the way Lavon liked his women to look. He felt his body reacting to her beauty.

Sarah was no fool. She knew just what Lavon liked. That was why she had only discarded her jacket. Now she moved close to him and graceful pale fingers moved to gently grasp the thickening hardness of his cock. She smiled and showed her even white teeth.

"I love being in charge and making the decisions," she said in a seductive voice just loud enough for him to hear, "right until the moment I want you to take over." The tip of her tongue showed between her lips and Lavon read the message of her beautiful eyes. He brought a hand up to her shoulder and applied the gentlest of pressure.

Sarah dropped to her knees in front of him and immediately moved her beautiful lips to his hardening cock. It was a beautiful sight. The contrast of his dark cock and her lightly tanned skin-tone, the vivid red of her lipstick. The gentle touch of her breath and then her lips. It all worked to have him fully hard in seconds. She wasn't missing that fact and she gave a delicious little giggle.

"I've missed this so much," was all she said and then she was sucking him. Lavon was not a proud man but he did like to think that when a girl graduated with him he had helped her learn how to please a man. Certainly seemed to have worked with this one. Her tongue teased the head of his cock while her lips applied perfectly judged pressure. She brought a second hand to join her first - holding him in place for her attention. Like he was going anywhere! Damn but it felt good.

She gave him a few minutes of her full attention. Devoting every moment and every skill to bringing him pleasure. He put his head back and breathed out. Having a beautiful white shorty bop on his cock wasn't no rarity for Lavon but this girl was so damn good. He looked back down to see her eyes on him. She'd seen his reaction and she had enjoyed it. Knowing how good she was making him feel. That talented tongue and hands weren't letting up none neither. He felt his reaction deepening and knew that before long she'd have him cumming in her mouth. Which wouldn't be the worst thing that had ever happened but also wasn't what he wanted.

"You real good at that girl - gonna make me cum."

Keeping her eyes fixed on his she took him out of her mouth with leisurely grace but her hands kept stroking his hard cock, their work perfectly lubricated by her saliva.

"Shall we take this to the bedroom?" She knew what he wanted. How these things were supposed to end when an alpha male met a beautiful young woman.

He reached down and helped her up. Then he took her hips and moved her round. They were like dancers, each move choreographed by their mutual desire. Sarah put her arms out to take a hold on the wall. She knew what was coming and there was nothing she wanted more.

"Ain't waiting to get to no bedroom," Lavon had a little gravel in his normally smooth voice. A sure sign that he was excited, that a woman had pleased him. His girls learned to love that little signal. Sarah certainly had As she heard it she felt her heart beat faster, the adrenaline-charged blood rushing through her body. She had pleased her man and now she would be getting her reward.

He reached round and undid her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Her underwear was expensive and delicate. That suited Lavon - he took a firm grasp and used a thumb-nail on a seam. Sarah gasped as she felt the material give and rip. She pushed her lovely pale butt back a little, offering herself up to him. Lavon couldn't resist her. He brought a hand down on her pale flesh with a pleasing smack. He might have stood back and admired the pink finger marks left there but he was moving fast now. As Sarah gasped he held her tight in his strong arms and brought his mouth to the delicate skin of her neck. He kissed her there, gently at first but then with more suction. She arched her back and gave herself to him. She knew what he was doing. He was marking her pale flesh, doing it nice and high on her neck so that for the next couple of days everyone seeing her would know.

Anyone seeing that sign would be well aware that this fine piece of ass had been getting down and dirty. They might not know she was getting Blacked but he knew and she knew and that was what really mattered.

"Fuck me Lavon, please..."

Lavon liked to think of himself as a gentleman. He certainly would never disappoint a woman in need and Sarah was clearly in need of some Big Black Cock. Happily, Lavon was able to satisfy that need for her. He moved the broad dark head of his cock up and down her bare pussy lips. She'd shaved for him - just how he liked his girls. That showed dedication and deserved reward. He adjusted his position and then carefully but firmly pushed home into her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes, fuck yes..."

He knew she wanted him to speed it up, to fuck her good. Well there'd be time for that. In the meantime she'd put him in charge and he wasn't wanting to rush this. That fine white pussy felt just as good as he had remembered. Like she was made for his Big Black Cock. He began a slow teasing rhythmn, subtly adjusting his angle of delivery with every stroke. Making sure she felt him in every part of her. His lips at her neck exploring that marked delicate skin.

He stepped up the pace a little, saw Sarah's hands take a firmer hold on the wall in front of her. This girl was real fine - looked good, smelled good, tasted good and felt real good. Premium pussy. He moved his hands from her hips and eased them up and around her body, his fingers teasing her skin. One hand found her breast, fingers teasing Sarah's hard nipple. The other hand moved to the top of their connection, finding the top of her pussy.

Sarah's little moan of pleasure told him that he had judged things right. His fingers had the talent that came from experience. Like a concert pianist performing on the finest and most expensive of instruments. That was Lavon with a premium piece like Sarah. He knew what he was doing - he knew how to get the tune he wanted. It didn't take too long.

"Oh f-f-fuck..."

A little low female voice but that was the sweetest of music to Lavon's ears. He knew how Sarah liked it - she had a certain submissive side to her. She liked to be fucked hard and put away wet. Well he'd be obliging her but in his own good time. He picked up the pace a little, increased his hold on her white titty. Just the perfect fucking hand-full and her gasp of pleasure again spurred him on. She felt so damned good on his cock. He held her hard and pushed himself all the way home for the first time. Perfection. He held her tight and then started long-stroking her. Just building up the pace as he went, like a powerful piece of music rising to a crescendo.

His skilled fingers had kept at work, reinforcing the sensations flooding through Sarah's body. She had remembered how good Lavon was but feeling it was something else entirely. She had wanted him to take the brakes off, to fuck her hard and fast, but now her body was reacting to the sensations created within her. Adrenaline and endorphins rushing through her system, performing their role, making her want more and more and more. The sensations growing, the emotions cresting, the desire peaking. She felt his strong fingers tighten on her nipple and that seemed to flick a switch in her. She gasped and moaned, felt her legs shake and weaken, tried to keep her arms braced on the wall.

Lavon had been waiting for that moment. She had given him what he wanted and now he would reciprocate. He held her tight and began to fuck her hard. Strong, powerful thrusts that let his Big Black Cock own every part of her, again and again.

Sarah's head dropped, gasping for breath. Lavon was holding her in position, fucking her just as she had remembered and just as she had been wanting him to do again. His strong arms holding her, his powerful thighs and buttocks behind every thrust into her. This time there was no slow gentle climb to the summit of climax, instead the feeling hit her hard and fast. This was what she had been seeking ever since ... ever since she had left Lavon's roof. Seeking and never finding. Certainly not with her ex-husband. He had wanted to be the boss, the man of the house, but he just hadn't got what it took. He hadn't been able to make her feel like this, to satisfy her, to prove to her just how desirable he found her.

With Lavon a woman was in no doubt. Sarah brought her head back up as that second strong peak in her emotions crested and broke. "Yeeessss," she moaned and then gasped to get oxygen back into her lungs. With Lavon a woman knew that she was beautiful, that she was desirable, that she was special.

Damn but he loved that. It was enough for him. He stepped up his fucking again, knowing what the result would be. A man didn't get pussy as fine as this and not want to nut in it real bad. That time had come and he knew it was what they both wanted and needed. He gave one more thrust as deep as he could and felt his seed shoot deep into her in four, five, six powerful spurts. He followed up with a few careful strokes, letting that fine pussy milk him for what she needed. They hadn't thought about condoms, hadn't discussed whether this was a good time for her or not.

"Fuck that was good," he said as he still held her. "Not gonna be a problem - me cumming in you?"

She was still breathing hard but she managed a half-laugh. "No - that's what I wanted. It's OK." She'd known what she was getting into and she knew Lavon and where Lavon liked to cum. Arrangements had been made. She paused - yes, she knew Lavon very well. "Sorry if that disappoints you."

Lavon joined her laugh. Sarah was one fine piece of ass. Smart and funny too. The perfect package. She just had one little fault. A terrible line in white boyfriends and husbands. Well maybe it took a second lesson sometimes but, like he said, Sarah was a smart girl. She'd work it out. If it did happen to take a third or fourth lesson Lavon would have no problem helping her out.

***

The Interview

It had been a short call - a man with a slight accent, perhaps Virginia or North Carolina, inviting her for an interview. Working as a server at an 'exclusive gentlemen's establishment' called the BMW Club. The call couldn't have lasted more than two or three minutes. Rachel knew enough to show enthusiasm while filing away the little information the man gave her. As soon as he disconnected the call she was on google. Not that it did much good. Information on German automobiles and 'Black Married Woman' didn't seem very helpful.

An 'exclusive gentlemen's establishment'. A century ago that would have suggested deep leather armchairs and a snifter of port. Maybe it still did in some circles but to Rachel the phrase sounded horribly like a strip joint. Things were bad but they weren't that bad.

She knew the location for the interview. That had been a surprise. She'd thought it would be at the venue but it was at one of the many hotels scattered around the Capital. Not a top-of-the-line place but not a fleapit either. It suggested there was some money behind this. Which made it all the stranger that the place seemed to have no internet presence whatsoever except for that bare-bones site with an application procedure. Wouldn't a strip joint have had something out there to tempt in the boys?

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,225 Followers