Paying The Rent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were plenty of men that just thought they could order women around, bend them to a man's will. Fuck that! There were some girls who went for that in real life but it was never Lavon's thing. Maybe a woman might enjoy a little role-pay. Now that could be great so long as everyone knew where they stood. Otherwise, taking your pleasure with a woman just showed weakness in a man. The true greatest pleasure was having a woman, your equal, granting mutual pleasure. These 'playas' talked a load of shit but they'd never had that. If they had then they'd knew to shut the fuck up!

Jo was a case in point. He'd heard a little about her, he'd shared a meal with her, not so close a contact you might think. However, if you just kept your eyes and ears open, if you just sometimes kept your mouth shut, then you could learn a lot real soon. The question here had been whether Jo was interested in what he had to offer. Whether she was inclined to take that crucial step. The way to find out was to put the ball in her court. Sound all masterful and authoritative when you were really just opening a door that she'd been thinking about opening herself for lord knows how long.

Just like they had opened the door back at Sarah's. Just like Jo had happily walked through the door without a moment's hesitation. She had been thinking about this and now, having met Lavon, she was ready. Everyone knew what they were here for, everyone was happily signed on. Lavon had to admit to pleasure at that. It struck him that two beautiful young women were well within their rights to kick his old Black ass out of there. It was important to always remember that - important not to let your head get too swelled up!

At moments like this Lavon generally took the lead. However, this evening, he was minded to follow a different course. This was Sarah's party - he'd ease back and let her take charge. After all, wasn't she responsible for both Jo and himself being here at all. There had been no discussions, no plans as such, but there seemed a silent communication between Lavon and Sarah. He smiled as he saw the two women join him in the lounge.

The furnishings were very comfortable and very expensive, a glance showed that. The room's decor was simple, minimalist. That suited the occassion. Nothing to divert from the beauty of the two young women as they walked toward him. Lavon stood up and was delighted when Jo's mouth found his. Their first kiss. He wanted to take her in his arms but Sarah was removing his jacket. He settled for opening his mouth and letting his tongue meet with Jo's. The redhead's fingers were at his shirt now, undoing buttons, exposing his chest. Jo broke their kiss and looked down. Lavon knew what that look meant. She was seeing the pale skin of her hand against the dark of his chest. The contrast of their skin tones. She looked and then her eyes rose back to meet his. He saw it all in those beautiful hazel eyes. The excitement, the realisation that she was really going to do this. He smiled and she smiled in response.

Sarah hadn't been just watching and waiting. She had stripped down to her underwear and now she moved behind Jo. She kissed her friend's neck and reached around to undo the fastenings of her blouse. Jo's mouth opened a little and again her expressive eyes showed that this was a new, but far from unwelcome, experience. So, Lavon thought, it really was going to be a night of firsts for her. He undid the last two buttons of her blouse and then pushed it from Jo's shoulders. The redhead's bra lasted only a second or two before Sarah let it fall to join the blouse and Lavon's shirt on the thick carpet.

"Beautiful," said Lavon in a low deep tone of approval. He saw a little blood show in Jo's cheeks. How was this beautiful young woman not immune to compliments? Even white boys weren't that negligent. Maybe it was who the compliment was coming from that was drawing the reaction. If so Jo surely wasn't moving away and that smile stayed on her lips. Lavon felt the blood pump through his veins, felt his cock stir and grow in his pants. That knowledge that a woman wanted him - that was something that never, ever, got old.

He gently raised a hand to her right breast and let the skin of his palm, rough from thirty plus years of hard work, brush over her delicate nipple.

"Oh God," said Jo in a low tone. Lavon didn't need to look to know where her eyes were now. On his dark hand cupping her pale breast, claiming her.

Sarah's lips were at her friend's ear. "You know what they say," she whispered, "there'll be no way back."

It wasn't an invitation to reconsider, even to retreat. It was just a statement of fact. Sarah knew that as well as anyone alive. Hadn't she tried to go back? Hadn't she got married to a white boy after her residence at Lavon's townhouse? How had that ended up? With her inviting Lavon over to this palatial house, inviting him to share her bed. Sarah had accepted the truth of the old saying and soon her friend would too.

The blonde moved back and undid her skirt before stepping out of it. Then her nimble fingers were at Jo's skirt, undoing it and then easing it down her body and to the floor. Jo stepped out of the garment, her eyes never leaving those of Lavon. He smiled again and then dropped his head to kiss her breast, his tongue flicking out to tease her hard nipple. As he held her he felt the momentary tension relax. She was ready.

"Time for the bedroom, " said Sarah simply. She'd sensed the moment just as Lavon had. Now she reached out both hands to take Jo's. She smiled knowingly at Lavon and he took his cue. He waked slowly through the lounge, feeling the thick carpet under his toes. Then through the hallway and up the stairs. He never looked back but a mirror just beyond the main door let him see what was happening behind him. The two young women were kissing deeply, passionately, their friendship ripening into something more.

Lavon reached the master bedroom and lay down on the big bed. He had left the room's doors open and it was only a minute or so before the women arrived. He recognised the flush in their cheeks, the sparkle in their eyes, the way they seemed to rush to join him. He nodded his satisfaction. They didn't need to see the gesture because his hard cock was telling them all they needed to know. Lavon half expected Sarah to take the lead but instead she just move up close to him and reached out a hand to gently grasp his shaft. For a last time Lavon checked for hesitation but Jo was all in. Her hand also found his cock and it was followed moments later by her mouth.

Now Lavon could relax and enjoy. He closed his eyes for a moment and savoured the sensation. Seemed Jo hadn't wasted all her time with those white boys - or maybe she was just naturally talented. He let out a little breath of satisfaction and when he opened his eyes again he saw Sarah's face, a smile on her lips. Then she moved forward and their lips met, parted, allowed their tongues to reacquaint themselves. Lavon savoured the moments, the sensations, the experience.

Now Lavon was no teenager, he had been around the block and then around a few more for good measure. None of what was happening was exactly new to him. Except that it was. These two young women brought something fresh, something exquisite, to the party. Lavon felt the blood pumping hard through his veins. Felt the raw edge of desire. Damn but that redhead was one genius bop. Lavon reached out his hands and found the edges of Sarah's panties. Gently, but insistently, he pulled them down. His blonde lover broke their kiss and giggled. She moved and quickly got that last piece of clothing out of the way.

Lavon slightly adjusted his position on the bad, moved his hips a little. He was pleased to sense that Jo didn't miss a beat in sucking his cock. She was in the zone giving all her attention to pleasing his Big Black Cock. No doubt about it - they had another real premium find on their hands. Meanwhile, Sarah was moving up and over him, swinging a leg over his head and then settling down.

He didn't need to see her face to know the wicked smile that would be there. Not that he had any problem about that. He was real happy about it himself. Warm, wet, white pussy - what was not to like, what was not to worship? He reached up to grasp her hips, let his tongue explore her. The sensations complimented by the skilful hands and mouth of Jo on his cock.

Seconds could have been minutes and minutes could have been hours. Lavon didn't care. He was enjoying every moment of it. Still was when he felt only Jo's hand on his cock, felt Sarah lean forward above him, heard the muffled sound of their whispers and giggles. He knew they were kissing above him, knew they were enjoying this every bit as much as he was. In short - he knew he was doing his job right.

Sarah leaned forward and he enjoyed the sensation of a new mouth from a fresh angle, sucking his cock. Joined by a tongue along his shaft, more proof that Jo was a pure natural. He moaned a little into prime white pussy and knew things didn't get much better than this. He celebrated by redoubling his efforts, savouring that pussy, putting all his years of experience into pleasing his fly white bitch. It didn't take long. He felt Sarah's mouth leave his cock, heard her ragged gasp of breath. A moment of pleasure only multiplied by the fact Jo's talented tongue was immediately back at the head of his cock before her warm mouth engulfed it.

"Eat that pussy Lavon," he heard Sarah almost growl, "eat it good. Then you're going to need to fuck my friend here. Show her just what she's been missing, just what she needs from now on."

Well Lavon Crawston was a free spirit, beholding to no man. He didn't need to do a damn thing. However, in this case it was the purest vocation. That white pussy was like nectar. He didn't pause even when he felt the mouth and hands leave his cock.

"Yeah girl," he heard Sarah say, delight in her voice. He sensed, rather than felt, Jo moving above his prone body. Then her hand was on his cock again but this time to hold it up. Then a feeling of warmth against the head of his cock. Again the feeling of warmth but this time not from a mouth. Hungry white pussy claiming that hard Black cock of his. Seemed only right - Jo had played a good half part in getting it that way. Now she was down to enjoying it.

"Feel good girl," the laugh in Sarah's voice was infectious. Lavon might have joined in if he wasn't so intent on eating that fine pussy.

"Fuck yeah," said Jo. It wasn't the words so much as the tone that thrilled Lavon. He'd heard that tone many times before. Told him he was on the right track, that he was well on the way to making another conversion. Another prime white piece turned Black only. The way Lavon Crawston and nature intended!

He moved his hands from Sarah's hips. Shit - that girl wasn't going nowhere. Down his body to clasp onto Jo's hips as she rode his Big Black Cock. Held that firm white flesh - let that girl know she wasn't going anywhere neither. Jo kept moving on his cock, riding up and down, feeling every inch of him inside her.. The two girls shifted again and he knew they were kissing for a third time. He opened a palm and gently slapped the deliciously rounded butt cheek of the redhead. Well wasn't that what you did to naughty girls? He had a notion that this particular girl was gonna be a helluva naughty one from here on in! He bucked his hips to meet Jo's motions as he licked and savoured Sarah's pussy, What damn fool was it reckoned men couldn't multi-task? They just needed to see Lavon on a project he truly believed in!

He felt movement above him, quivering in Sarah's legs. Heard her gentle moans and knew they were getting there. Lavon was no fool - he knew it wasn't just his mouth doing the trick. Seeing her friend take Black cock for the first time at least deserved an assist. Not that anyone was keeping score. For all three of them it was just a case of enjoying the victory.

Sarah gasped again and finally moved off him, flushed face and unsteady legs telling their story. Now he saw Jo riding him for the first time. Damn but the woman was real fine, a worthy partner for Sarah. He reached up and felt those fine white titties, let his rough palms caress those hard pink nipples. Girl could fuck good too - didn't miss a beat but just showing her reaction in her smile and the flash of excitement in those beautiful hazel eyes. A man like Lavon looked for those things, noted them away for the future. A man like Lavon knew that the surest way to having premium white pussy riding his cock was to make sure said premium white pussy was enjoying herself.

It couldn't get much better than this - except that it promptly did. Sarah had recovered herself and moved round behind Jo. Now her own talented tongue was enjoying the junction between fine white pussy and hard Black cock. It darted down to explore his balls.

"Mutha - fucka," groaned Lavon. Even a man like him could be pushed to the limit. He could feel the sensations building but he did not want to cut this short now. Cumming in this fine redhead was most certainly in his plans but not just yet awhile. Fortunately Sarah was dividing her attention between shaft, pussy and balls which gave him the moments needed to regain his composure. Jo was pulling herself almost off his cock with every upward movement - judging it to perfection as he unconsciously noted. That let Sarah's tongue explore but he was ready for it now. Enjoying the sensations without any danger of losing his self-control.

Finally an upward movement and Jo eased off him. She lay next to him, breathing hard. Sara moved quickly and took her place, dropping that fine pussy down onto his hard shaft. She rode him just that little bit differently. Not pulling off so far but really working his cock. Adjusting the angle marginally, riding him hard. Lavon gasped and then Jo was moving her leg over him and dropping down onto his face, just as her friend had earlier. Seemed she was inclined to try out everything and Lavon had no problem with that at all. The slight fatigue in his tongue and mouth only added to the experience, adjusted the sensation. He knew the stories that got around. About how Black men didn't eat no pussy. Well Lavon never knowingly let a white girl go away without real proof to the contrary.

"Oh fuck - yeah, fuck that's good."

That was Jo. He'd almost forgotten that she'd never experienced the magic Lavon touch before. Sarah had a little experience in that. Jo probably had only ever had white boys fumbling around. Having a man who knew how to eat pussy was probably real fresh for her. Real fresh and real enjoyable. Lavon redoubled his efforts, grasped the redheads hips and kept her right where he wanted her. Kept her nicely on the boil.

Sarah lifted off his cock and soon her tongue was back on his shaft again as Jo lay over him to suck him. Lavon felt both women's mouths on his cock, felt Jo's breasts against his body, knew that they wanted him to cum. He considered it for a moment, just a fragment of a second. However, he knew instinctively how this needed to end.

He shifted his body, eased Jo up and off him. Now he had the advantage of Sarah knowing him and his ways just as well as he knew hers. She dropped down on the bed and reached out to Jo. The redhead hesitated, maybe not sure what they intended, but she was a sharp little piece. She caught on real quick. She moved to lie on top of Sarah, their mouths and bodies meeting. Holding each other in a mutual embrace.

Long and very pleasurable experience had taught Lavon Crawford that there were very few things to beat a fine white pussy. One of the exceptions, as this moment perfectly confirmed, was two fine white pussies. He moved up behind the two young women and carefully pushed his cock home into Jo. That was about as perfect as it got. Warm, wet and yielding deliciously to each of his thrusts. Lavon celebrated by pushing a hand down so that his finger could explore the entrance to Sarah. It felt good and after a minute or so he switched over - pushing his cock into Sarah and a finger into Jo.

When he switched back again he grasped Jo's hips with both hands. It was time to let the brakes off - to really enjoy this pussy. He fucked her firmly with ten deep strokes and then pulled out and did the same for Sarah. Just enough to taste it and then he was back switching to Jo.

She really was a beautiful woman. The perfect curve of her back and that long red-brown hair. He laid down a solid rhythmn and this time he wasn't stopping on no ten strokes. This time he rode her for real, heard her gasping and felt her pushing back onto him. This one was made for the Black man - way too good for some white boy. None the less he switched back to Sarah. In truth she was every bit as fine, every bit as deserving of his cock, of his seed.

This night didn't need any trick shooting, any crazy positions. Lavon knew that he was only an aspect of this. These two young women, together for the first time, didn't need him to show off. They needed him to give them what they needed - a good honest fucking with a Big Black Cock. Providing their needs was just the purest pleasure.

Sarah was gasping as a small, but very pleasurable, orgasm took her. Lavon was satisfied and carefully switched his cock back up to Jo's pussy. He settled himself perfectly and began to fuck the redhead again. He was ready now. It was time to seal the deal. Sarah shifted beneath them so that her hungry mouth could find her redhead friend's hard nipple. Jo gasped out a half laugh and then hung her head as Lavon really started to fuck her good. Long deep powerful thrusts, claiming her pussy as no man ever had. Making her feel as no man ever had. All accentuated by Sarah's skilful fingers and mouth playing on Jo's body.

The combination worked its magic. Jo was moaning and her body shivering, held in place by her two lovers. Lavon smiled but he was not yet satisfied. Instead he kept fucking Jo, making that first orgasm rise and peak and linger before building again.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God..."

Jo was chanting the words softly until the words died on her lips and she was unable to articulate again. The crashing crescendo of that second orgasm rushing through every part of her. The momentary pause and then that thrusting, powerful cock building the tension, winding the spring, powering the engine of her lust once more. This time from a higher starting position still, driving her on and demanding her tribute.

It came in a cry of pleasure and surrender. A cry that had Sarah laughing her triumph and finally gave Lavon the signal he needed. He pushed home hard and shot his cum deep. Held firm as spurt after spurt of strong, powerful, Black seed was planted deep into the redhead. Finally he too could let out a long deep sigh of contentment. He carefully made a few more slow, gentle, thrusts, ensuring every drop of his load was planted deep.

"You see." The note of triumph was now very evident in Sarah's voice. "You see. Didn't I tell you? You haven't been fucked until Lavon Crawston has fucked you. You see now?"

The redhead didn't answer. She just nodded and then dropped flat onto the bed. Lavon and Sarah's eyes met. Each felt pleasure at their success and even more pleasure at the fact that the night was still young. Once they'd all caught their breath they could really have some fun.

***

Lavon Crawston was a satisfied man as he boarded the plane. Mission well and truly accomplished. These smaller Mid-Western cities were all very well no doubt but they were not for him. Only one person had brought him out here and only two people would ever get him back.

Life was easy for Lavon. It wasn't so easy if you were a woman out here. A very beautiful woman who knew what she needed and who knew this little city couldn't provide it. There was a solution. The city might be small but it wasn't so far from the Second City of the nation and the Second City was very large. It had everything a woman could desire - if only she knew how to access it. If only she had a contact with that world. If only she had a friend who could be her wing-girl. Giving each other the security and the mutual joy of exploring that new world together.