Paying the Rent Pt. 01

Story Info
5mo behind on rent. Landlord offers her an arrangement.
9k words
4.5
87k
132

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
968 Followers

Back in the mid 80s my uncle bought an old mill that was up for sale. He saw something in it that no one else did at the time. He started dropping every spare dime into breaking it up into pretty good sized apartments. They weren't luxury but, they were clean, new and my uncle worked hard to keep it that way.

Unfortunately he passed in 2010. What blew my mind after he passed is that he left the building to me. The building, business and the bank account that went with it. It had no mortgage, generates about $25,000 a month in rents and the bank account had close to $400,000. There were 2 stipulations. One I could not sell it for 10 years. He didn't want to see his tenants get a big rent increase by a new owner. He also noted that he wanted to be sure I always had a place to live and an income. My uncle didn't often raise rents and Everyone was paying well under market rate. Second, I had to meet with the lawyers every few months for the first year to audit the building's bank account. What was taken in and what was spent and on what. My uncle didn't want me blowing the cash and not having the slush fund for emergencies.

Today I still run the building like he did. I have just recently taken over his apartment in the building and honestly have more money then I know what to do with even after my divorce. The way everything in the will was set up this building was not part of the divorce. I thought we were happy but I caught her cheating. Our house and everything else was split. There were no kids and so I offered a very nice 1x payment instead of alimony. Now we have a pandemic going on, so I haven't been laid in a long time.

With the pandemic I have let a few people slide here or there with the rent. One renter is in real hard times. She has her own salon and was struggling at that. She got forced to close and couldn't pay the rent. I had let her slide too but it had been 5mo. I knocked on her door. Her face drops a little seeing me, but she invites me in.

She is a pretty woman in her mid 30s. Shoulder length black hair, probably C cup, and a womanly figure. Just some extra cushion for the pushing on her say 5'6" frame.

I explain to her I have to resolve this issue. She is the longest back rent I have.

"Jeff what if I clean the building?" She asks.

"Chris I can't fire someone else for you to take their job."

"Please Jeff I will do anything?"

"Anything?" I ask, leaving the innuendo hanging.

Her face changes. "Really?"

"Chris you are over $5,000 behind. Even if you started working today I am guessing it would take a long time to pay that back. Imagine if that were just forgiven. Imagine a few hours work forgiving one months rent."

Her face has lost all color. "You pig. Get out."

"Ok I tried. I am sure you will be getting served eviction papers soon." I turn and walk out.

It's later that night and there is a knock on my door. I look through the peep hole and I see Chris standing there in baggy sweats. She looks nervous and keeps looking around. I wait just long enough to make her wait and I open the door.

She looks at me. "Can I come in and talk?"

I stand back and waive my arm for her to come in. I walk in and sit on the sofa. She follows me. Looks at the sofa and then sits across the room in an arm chair. "What can I do for you Chris?" I am pretty sure I know, but I want her to say it.

"I have been thinking about our conversation earlier. Umm well uummm maybe we could figure something out."

"Figure what out Chris? You called me a pig, kicked me out and I left."

"Well the offer before that."

I hold up my beer. "Maybe I have had too many. My memory is foggy. What offer?"

She just stares at me. "You want me to say it don't you?"

I just smile.

She sighs. "You offered a couple of hours work to waive a months rent. As I understood it, have sex with you for a couple of hours and you would forgive a months rent"

"Actually no I said a few hours. A couple is 2 a few is 3 or more."

"Fine a few." She says a bit defiantly.

"And you agree to that?"

"Yes"

"Ok hold on." I pick up my phone hit record and point it at her.

"What are you doing. Don't record this." As she put her hand in front of her face.

"Chris put you hand down. I will not move forward without this. I would rather be charged with prostitution then with rape."

She glared at me.

"This Is my insurance. It will go no where. It will document our agreement and I can send you a copy. You know you are getting your rent forgiveness and I can't be charged with rape."

She continues to glare. I point the camera at me. "I am Jeff here with Chris. I have promised her to forgive 1 months rent for every time she has sex with me. Now to clarify. I am not talking quickies. I am talking a few hours at my discretion. Oral, anal and vaginal sex, no condoms, cumming inside of you, maybe some light bondage and BDSM but no permanent marks. Basically no saying no. You say no and the agreement is off."

I turn the camera back to Chris. "I don't do everything you listed she says rather quietly"

"Well let's see what we are talking about. Do you give blow jobs?"

"Yes"

"Do you swallow?"

"Not really."

"Do you let guys cum in your pussy?"

"Sometimes."

"Ever done anal?"

"No"

"Ever been spanked or tied up?"

"No"

"Ever had a threesome."

"No"

"Ever had lesbian sex?"

"No"

"Ok say all those things you said no to or sometimes are a yes or the deal is off."

She is realizing this is more then a simple fuck she was thinking she was agreeing to. I can see it all in her face. "So Chris I want you to say it. Do you agree to what I just said?"

She just stares for a moment and hangs her head. "Yes."

"Louder please I am not sure I heard you."

"Yes I agree."

"Good now as a signing bonus for me because you called me a pig earlier and kicked me out. I want you naked and on your knees in front of me. I want you to blow me and swallow as a show of good faith."

"What?"

"You heard me. You refused the offer earlier and called me a pig. I want to be sure you understand there is no more refusing me. Get naked and blow me Now"

She isn't moving. Just staring at me. I am going to count to 10. If you aren't stripping to blow me in 10 seconds the deal is off. 1...2...3...4...she gets up and pulls off her sweat shirt and then pants and walks over to me in her bra and panties and kneels in front of me.

"I said Naked."

"I am not getting naked for you to film."

"First off Never tell me you aren't doing something I tell you to do. Second I am recording because you haven't agreed to the signing bonus. Once you agree I will stop recording.....for now."

She stands up. "I agree to the signing bonus."

I click stop and put down the phone. "Thank you. Now get naked and on your knees."

She takes off her bra and bends over to remove her panties and stands up. "Happy?"

Her boobs sag just a tad. She has nice nipples that are perking up and a landing strip above her pussy. I stand up and look her in the eyes as I put my hands on her shoulders and push down. "I will be happier once you take off my pants and blow me, and don't forget to swallow." She glares at me but allows me to push her down. She opens my pants and pulls them down, and I sit back down on the sofa. I am not real thick or real long. I am just a bit above average.

Her attitude is starting to aggravate me so I grab her by the back of her head and pull her forward. She resigns herself to her fate and opens her mouth. At first she is simply going through the motions. I tap her on the top of her head and she looks up at me.

"You can just give me this below average blow job and I will sit back and enjoy it like a nice massage for the next half and hour or so. Or you can put in some effort and be done with a mouthful for cum in 5-10 minutes."

"Are you serious."

"Oh yes. I can take a Long time to cum. I like enjoying myself."

"Fine". She sucks me back in her mouth and really starts blowing me. This woman has some talent. She is deep throating me. Taking my head into her throat, backing up and sucking until just the head is in her mouth and repeating it. I am getting covered in drool. As I sit there and think about it I realize if I cum in her mouth she is going to let most of it drool out. I stand up and she backs up a bit. I hold her head still and start fucking her mouth.

I do this for a bit. She is gurgling a bit as I push in and out. She has put her hand on the base of my dick to keep me from forcing myself too deep.

I lightly slap her cheek. She looks up. "This is much better. I am getting close. I am going to cum in your mouth and I want you swallow every drop." I keep stroking in and out with little shallow strokes. I want my load on her tongue if she doesn't like the taste. She is running her tongue around my head and I cum. She has good skills and has me cumming hard. Three good shots and I am sure some dribbles. She tries to pull her head back with the first spurt, but I hold her firmly in place. At first there is a choking sound followed by an Eeww. I am willing to bet the first shot was right down her throat. I finally let her head go and she pulls off my dick leaving my dick covered in cum and spit.

I step past her and grab her sweatshirt. I hold the front of it and wipe myself off with it. Making sure there are some nice wet spots on the chest. "Next time you lick and suck me clean."

She glares at me. "You had to wipe yourself on my sweatshirt?"

"The nastier you are to me the harder I am on you. I will expect you at my door at 9pm Saturday night. You will be wearing this sweatshirt and pants, unwashed no bra or panties."

"You think you will now just boss me around?" She asks.

"I will tell you when I want you to come up here. I know your shop is closed. I know you aren't working. I will want you here every 2 weeks until your debt is cleared. Let's face it you just agreed to be my plaything. It can be nice and pleasurable for both of us, or just me. You can make that decision Saturday. I already have an idea for Saturday. How you decide to behave will dictate how future dates go."

I toss her sweatshirt and pants out my door into the hallway and glare at her and drop my tone. "As you said to me earlier. GET OUT!"

She clips her bra in place and is staring at me as she walks past me to get her clothes. I can see the fear on her face. Once she is in the hall I close the door. She knows she pushed too hard. We will see how she behaves Saturday night.

I need to order a few things. Thank god for Adam and Eve. I fall into a big hole. I am going to get a large box shipped to me. I text Chris. Saturday night 9pm sharp. Nothing else but unwashed sweatshirt and pants. Come out of dress code and you will receive 10 spanks with a paddle. I will have an outfit that you will put on. It takes a bit but I get 'Ok'

A few days later I receive a large box. Everything is there. I have a mask/hood that will cover her entire head and neck with an opening for the mouth, and a large leather blindfold. I have a peek-a-boo and crotchless one piece lingerie, nipple clamps, a well reviewed vibrator, 2 different lubes, a leather paddle, if she gets mouthy a ball gag and if she resists blowing me an open mouth gag.

Saturday night 859pm there is a knock on my door. I am sitting watching a basketball game on TV. I get up and open the door and go back to the game. I hear the door close and turn to see if she has the sweats on and she does. "Your outfit in on my bed. Strip naked and put on everything on the bed. Once you are dressed sit on the bed and wait. I will be in there at the next commercial break."

I don't even turn to look at her as I talk to her. A moment later I hear my bedroom door close. I smile to myself. I wonder what kind of footage my Go Cams will get.

It's about 5-10min and a commercial break happens. I get up and open my bedroom door fast. She jumps on the bed. So far so good, mask and outfit are on. I grab her arm and she gasps as I pull her up. "Follow me." And I walk out and lead her to the arm chair that matches my sofa. I have moved the chair directly in front of the TV. I back her up to it. Her legs touch the chair and I push her back and down.

"I have put the chair in front of the TV so I can watch the game while you play with yourself." She sits for a minute. "Put you legs over the arms of the chair and play with yourself Now."

She adjusts herself in the chair and lifts up her legs. She is spread wide, but dry as a bone. I grab the bottle of lube I have ready. I grab her hand and pull it off her pussy. I hold it palm up and pour a very liberal amount of lube on it. I let it go and say. "Finger fuck yourself with at least 2 fingers and don't stop until the game ends."

I sit down and watch the game. She has been at it for a bit and hasn't needed more lube. Her fingers are making wet squishy sounds. I can hear her breathing increase as she gets more excited.

I stand up and move in front of her. "Stop and put your hands on your thighs." She does as she is told. Her breathing is ragged. "Were you about to make yourself cum?" No answer. "Answer me now or I will flip you over and paddle your ass. Sitting the rest of the night will not be comfortable afterwards."

I get a very quit "Yes"

"What? Speak up."

"Yes I was getting there."

"Would you like to go back to playing with yourself and maybe make yourself orgasm?"

"Yes please Sir." She replies

"That's much better." I have been holding a decent sized lubed vibrator in my hands. It's a bit bigger than me. I reach down with no warning and just push it into her.

"Ggaaaahhhh What the....."

I turn it on high with a few quick clicks.

"Oh shit" she says rather loudly.

I take her hand and put it on the vibrator. "Keep playing with yourself."

She is almost instantly begging. "Please Sir may I turn it down? It's too much. It almost hurts."

"And how do you think 10 spankings will feel? A little pleasure and a little pain. Once you orgasm I will turn it down and you will continue to play with yourself using it until the end of the game." I grab her hand and fuck the dildo in and out of her.

"Oh shit. Fuck." She moans.

"Last chance. No more warnings. Fuck yourself to orgasm or I will put you over my knee right Now."

I let go of her hand and she continues. She is breathing heavy, panting, grunting & swearing here and there. From her pussy the vibe sound changes as it goes in and out. On her deeper faster strokes there are squishes here and there. Then a couple of minutes later it happens. "Shit shit fuck fuck. Fuuuccckkk". She orgasms and drops the vibrator on the floor and shivers. Twice while shivering I would swear she convulsed. That must have been a hell of an orgasm.

I give her a minute or so and pickup the vibrator. I change the speed to a low medium and drop it on her. "The are 7 minutes left in the quarter get back to it." I reach over for the paddle I bought and rub and tap her ass with her on her side. "Or with this paddle you will get paddled."

She groans but sits back up with her legs up and spread. She then takes the vibe and goes between teasing her clit and fucking herself. With about 2:30 left in the game she orgasms again. Not as big as earlier but she stops for a moment to catch her breath.

"Get back to it. About 1½ minutes left in the game."

"Please not again. I can't." She pleads.

I walk over towards her her and crouch down and Smack the paddle against my hand so hard it stings. She screams and jumps. "So you are saying you would rather 10 spankings?"

"No no I am sorry." She picks up the vibe and slips it in her pussy with a groan. "See. I am back at it." She says.

"Now no more talking I want to watch the game. Just sit there fucking yourself." I won't say there were moans of pleasure but she sits there slowly fucking herself and moaning until the announcers call the game.

She pulls it out and gasps out. "The game is over I can stop right?"

"Yes you can. Now sit up nice and straight on the edge of the chair and put out your hand." In her hand I put an open mouth gag. It's a rubber coated steel ring with a strap on each side. I can see her feeling it trying to figure it out.

"Do you know what that is?"

"No"

"They call it an open mouth gag. The ring goes in your mouth behind your teeth forcing your mouth into an open position. It then belts behind your head to hold it in place. I can the face fuck your mouth and you can't stop me."

"No need for this. You want me to blow you? I can do that." She says quickly.

"No you need to experience this. I am going to put it in your mouth, buckle it and enjoy your mouth for 1 minute. So you can understand what will happen if you refuse me."

"No I understand." She pleads quitely.

"You can't understand without experiencing it. Open your mouth." I tell her.

She opens her mouth and I insert the ring and buckle it in place. I drop my pants and ask my phone for a timer. I then push my hardon into her mouth and slowly start face fucking her. She does not like the ring. She has been making ugh like gurgling sounds from the minute it was in her mouth. I am enjoying being a tad rough. Pushing all the way into the back of her mouth causing her to gag a bit. Before you know it the timer dings.

I pull out and unbuckle the straps and pull it out of her mouth. She coughs and gags a bit while rubbing her jaw. "Now you know what the punishment will be like. Misbehave and it could be the ring or a spanking. I am sure you know what getting spanked feels like. Are you going to require a punishment?"

She responds quickly. "No sir."

I walk towards my bedroom talking over my shoulder. "Come into my bedroom, crawl between my legs and blow me until I tell you to stop."

"I can't see. Can I remove the mask?"

I turn and raise my voice. "Touch that mask and it will be 20 hard spankings. I will raise welts on your ass. Figure it out."

I watch for a minute. She gets up and stumbles when she gets the coffee table in the shin. She is slowly walking trying to feel out with her hands and gently feel forward with her feet.

I walk into my bedroom and lay back naked on my bed. I yell out to the room. "Make me wait and you will get a spanking for every minute beyond one minute and I start a timer.

I hear her swear and stumble. I call out "1 minute is up. Spankings it is."

"Please I am coming." I hear her trip into something and she swears again. She arrives in the doorway. "I am here."

"You aren't on the bed." She quickly steps forward and stumbles into the bed falling forward against it. Her feet are on the floor and her body is on the bed. Perfect. "Don't move. That is the perfect position to receive a spanking."

"No please. I am sorry. I tried. Please don't spank me." She almost cries.

"What kind of man would I be if I didn't keep my word to a lady." I stand behind her spanking my hand and she flinches with each smack. I am doing this to fuck with her and to get the force right. I want her to feel it, but I don't want to kill her. " Ok I will give you a choice. 2 spankings or nipple clamps for 15 minutes?"

"Nipple clamps? What?"

"Decide now. Pain on the ass, or pleasure and pain on your nipples or both?"

"Please not my nipples. Spank me."

I give her no warning. I spank her left cheek. She screams out in surprise and pain. She has barely stopped screaming from the first when I spank the other one. She cries out again. She reaches back and starts rubbing her ass. I pour lube on my hand and start rubbing her pink marks rubbing in the lube. She pulls her hands away and put more lube right on her ass and I go from rubbing her cheeks to pushing a lubed finger gently in her ass.

Her head turns back even though the mask is on and she can't see. She quietly says "I told you I don't do anal."

ao1701e
ao1701e
968 Followers