Paying the Rent Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god I can't believe you. Yes I like the taste of myself."

"Now don't lie to me. Be honest. Have you ever thought of having sex with a woman? Either one on one or say a threesome?"

"Why are guys obsessed with that?"

"Don't dodge the question."

"Yes I have thought of it."

"Tell me what you have thought of. Tell me what you fantasized about."

"Jesus. The soft kiss, feeling a woman's breasts and teasing her nipples."

"And"

"Ok yes I have thought about tasting and fingering another woman's vagina."

"What about a threesome? You, me and another woman? Would you want to watch us having sex?"

"I have never thought of that but it might be nice."

"Then I will try to arrange that." I tell her.

Chris face goes blank. "Are you kidding?"

"No"

"I have thought about it when watching porn but never really thought it would happen." Her face, what I can see of it looks worried.

"Well maybe now it will."

"What if I can't go through with it."

"That's when restraints and cuffs come out and I get to watch her take advantage of you."

"Oh god." Is the only answer she gives. I stop recording.

Stand up. She climbs off the bed and I shuffle her in front to the mirror and stand beside her. I take he hand closest to me and put it on my dick. "Gently stroke me." I take her other hand and put it under her mouth and split her fingers into a V. "Now stick out your tongue." I am the camera in the mirror and take a couple quick pictures. I gently push her shoulder down as I turn sideways. She knows what I want and drops to her knees and starts blowing me. Again in the mirror I take a few pictures.

I pull her up from her knees. "Get on the bed. I am going to fuck you from behind." She gets up on the bed with her ass facing me off the bed. I slap her ass and she yelps. "Turn around. I want to fuck you and match you in the mirror." She turns around and I start recording again. I start tapping has ass with my dick. "It's your choice. Ass or pussy?"

"Please my pussy. Not my ass please."

I rub myself on her asshole. "So not here?"

"Please no."

I rub myself along her pussy lips. "You want it here?"

"Yes please."

"Where is here that I am rubbing? Tell me exactly what you want."

"Please sir. I want you to push you hard dick into my pussy and fuck me. I want to feel you cum inside me." She almost begs.

"After I cum in you are you going to suck all the cum and pussy juice off me?"

"Yes sirrr. Ooaafff"

I hear yes and I push in hard with one stroke. I pull all the way out and push back in all the way in one stroke. She is groaning with each full push in. For probably a half a dozen strokes I pull all the way out and push back in, and then I stop. I slap her ass. "Get to work. Fuck me Now."

"Yes Sir." Chris starts rocking back and forth on me. She is rolling her hips a tad and it's making the head of my dick rub inside her just right. She is going to make me cum.

"Keep doing exactly what you are doing and I will reward you with my cum soon. Change or stop and it will be a punishment."

"I promise I won't stop. I want your reward."

She keeps rolling her hips. At the last minute I grab her with my free hand and hold her to me with my dick deep inside her. I think she starts flexing her muscles, it feels like she is squeezing me. I groan and cum hard. It feels amazing and I know it's not a huge volume after cumming in her ass. I spasm with the 2 good shots and then just slump against her for the final ooze.

With a little disappointment in her voice. "God I was so close."

"Don't move." I hop off the bed and run out to the living room to grab the vibrator. I pop it up to a medium speed with a few clicks and squeeze it tight in two hands to try and quiet it. I walk back into the room and get back behind her and have to let go with one hand for balance.

"What is that noise? Is that the....Oh Shit...Not this again. You are going to kill me." She moans as I start fucking her with the vibrator. I am not killing her but I am not being gentle.

"If this is so bad why are you humping your hips back?"

Between pants "I can't help it.....I was so close....still tingly." I stop for a moment to increase the speed. I think she was going to ask me why I stopped until I put it on high. All she got out was. "Please don't...Oh Fuck... Fuck... Please...Turn it down."

"Turn it down? No way be glad there isn't a higher setting." I am resting my arm on her ass and pumping it in and out. She is panting, cursing and humping her hips as I continue to fuck her.

It takes just a moment and she almost howls "Gggaaaahhh." And falls to the side, falling off the vibrator. She reaches down and clutches her pussy, and then loses balance as she was teetering at the foot of the bed and rolls off the end. She lands with a small thud and barely reacts to it. She is still on her side, holding her hand over her pussy and shivering here and there.

I give her a moment to calm down and pull her up off the floor and push her towards the bed. "Get off the floor. Lay on the bed and relax." I lay on the bed beside her.

Next thing I know it's 12:30AM and she is gone. I don't think I "had" her for 3 or more hours, but I fell asleep so it's my fault. I roll back over and go to sleep well satisfied.