Paying the Rent Pt. 04

Story Info
The ladies get punished for lying.
5.5k words
4.6
21.5k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers

I had received to pictures and videos as I instructed them. During the next week I sent them both a Kimono. They were identical in style but different colors. Very short, lots of cleavage and damn near sheer lace. I texted them Thursday after I saw they were delivered.

ME - I see you both got your robes. Send me pictures with Only the robe on.

I get 2 pictures.

ME - You will both meet at Chris's apartment and put on the robes and robes Only before coming up to me.

They don't even question it.

Chris - Yes sir

Kristen - Yes sir

Me - Good Girls. Maybe I won't be the only one to see you at 8pm Sat night. If you are even 1 minute late you both get both punishments. 2 minutes late and I add 1 spanking and 1 minute of ass fucking for every minute

That gets me 2 more Yes Sirs.

7:58PM Saturday night there is a knock at my door. I make them wait and slowly get up to answer the door. They look sexy. The robe is cut to show nice deep cleavage, and only about 2 or 3 inches past their ass cheeks. At first glance you can't make out details, but you look for a minute and you can see nipples and the lack of panties. The front is closed so you can't see their pussies with the double layer, but their asses are on full display as they walk in.

"Go in my room, take off your robes and put on the wrist and ankle restraints. Kristen you kneel at the foot of the bed with your body on the bed, and Chris you lay on the bed." I tell them.

I don't even turn to look I sit back down in my chair. I take a few minutes to finish my drink and then get up. I walk in my room and they are positioned just as I instructed. I kneel behind Kristen on the floor and reach under the bed for one of the spreader bars I put there and click Kristen's ankles to it.

Kristen has a nervous look on her face but says nothing. I slap her ass as I get up. "Don't move. I will be back." I get on the bed. I click Chris's ankles to the other bar and then Kristen's wrists to it and I pull Chris up the bed so Kristen's arms are pulled straight. I then strap Chris's wrists down. No one is moving now.

I return to Kristen and rub some lube into her ass with my finger. She grunts with the invasion. "Oh is that uncomfortable? Would you rather I just slam my dick in your ass now? Or should I stretch you out some first?" I don't finish my last question and a shove in a second finger.

Kristen lets out a groan with the additional finger. "No sir I would prefer stretching."

"Smart girl." I pull out my fingers, lube up a medium plug I had on the bed and push it in with one firm stroke. Kristen felt that. She is gasping and grunting with her face buried in the bed. I pull her head up by her hair. "Don't hide how much you are enjoying this from Chris. I want her to watch and see what enjoyment you are getting from this."

"Before we get started on your punishment Chris needs a little something." I say as I get back on the bed. I grab the vibrator and duct tape. I push the vibe in Chris's pussy with a little work and lube since she isn't wet yet. She is nervous tonight. I like it. I then loop a piece of duct tape around the base and tape to her left and then again to her right thigh. Then through the tape I push the button 5x to put both parts of the rabbit vibrator on high.

Chris actually screams out.

I am now back behind Kristen with a crop in my hand. "Look at me ladies. Chris since you were afraid of the punishment you will get pleasure until the punishment is over." Her answer is just gasping and staggered breathing. "Kristen I am being nice with the plug wouldn't you say?"

"Yes sir."

"I will give you 5 hits, put in the large plug, the last 5 spankings and then 10 minutes of anal fucking for you. All the while you look up and watch Chris enjoying her pleasure while you get all the punishment."

I have been practicing with the crop during the week on my arm and thigh. I know just how hard to swing to make it Sting. The last 8 shots will Sting. I want the first ones on each cheek to Really Sting. Start hard and end easier on the already red skin. Her ass will be Red when I am done.

Two quick hard shots. One on each cheek. She screams out in surprise and pain and puts her face into the bed. I pull her head up by her hair again. "I told you I want Chris to watch. Put your head down again and I add 2 more hits and 2 minutes fucking."

Kristen is half gasping and sobbing. "Please no I am sorry. I won't put my head down."

I look up and Chris is horrified watching Kristen but her body is jerking and twisting. The vibrator taped inside her is getting intense. She can't keep still. I lock eyes with Chris and with a smile I let loose with 3 more quick shots. Left, right & left. Kristen half screams and yelps with the first. The third shot gets another real scream.

I drop the crop on the bed and pickup up the large butt plug. Kristen watches me as I put lube on it and walk behind her. With one quick yank I pull out to medium plug and toss it on the bed. I push in the large one and it stops ¾ of the way down. I back it out and push it in harder. It stretches her out and pops in and Kristen screams out. "FFUUUCCCKKKKKK So Big. Oh god. Oh god."

Chris cries out. "Please stop. I can't let her do it all. Please I will take my share. Please don't. I can't do that to her."

Kristen cries. "No honey I have it."

I speak up. "Wait a minute. What do I get out of this deal? I was going to punish you both then Kristen offered to take it all. So my plans changed. Now Chris you want your share back. So you want me to change my plans again? Why should I? What do I get out of it?"

Chris looks at Kristen then says. "Take away the spanking and I am yours anytime you want for a month. Please just stop spanking Kristen."

Wow I didn't see that coming. "So wait let's get this straight. You will be my personal Sex Slave. Mine to use anytime I feel like it as long as there is no spanking?"

"Yes. You can't interfere with work but outside of work hours I am yours."

Kristen gasps. "No you can't Chris. It's 5 more I can do it."

"Done. I agree." I say quickly.

"No" yells Kristen.

I hop up on the bed and straddle Chris's face. She opens her mouth knowing what I want. I start recording her. "I am Jeff and Chris is sucking my cock. Chris could you please repeat what you said a minute ago." She tries to pull off my dick but I am shoved in her mouth. "It's ok you get back to work. Chris just agreed to be my sex slave for a month to settle her past due rent. No spanking, and I can't interfere with her work. Chris is what you offered?" I pull my dick out of her mouth.

"Yes"

From behind me I hear quite moaning. "No I can take it."

Then Chris starts gasping and groaning. The vibrator is doing it's job. Here torso is lurching and twisting. I climb off the bed and get behind Kristen and pull out the plug. She gasps as it comes out at its widest point. Her ass is wide open. I squirt some lube in her and shove myself in.

Kristen yells out. "Fffuuucckkk. Jesus. Fuck. You could ease it in you know."

I pull her head up again by her hair. I turn her toward my alarm clock. "I am going to fuck this ass as I see fit for the next ten minutes."

Kristen just groans and drops her head to the bed as I fuck her ass. I look past her and Chris is losing her mind. Her body is trembling, her head is rolling side it side and she is muttering. "Please, please, please."

"Please what Chris. What are you saying please for?" I ask

She can't even look up. "Please take it out...too much...I can't."

"The vibrator doesn't stop until I cum in Kristen's ass or in 8 minutes. As long as Kristen gets the punishment you get the pleasure." I tell Chris while fucking Kristen's ass and listening to her grunt and moan as I fuck her. Chris is panting like crazy. I pull out of Kristen's ass. She looks back over her shoulder and I am pouring more lube in her ass. "I may like fucking your ass, but I am not a total ass." I push back in with a big squishy sound

Kristen is now moaning as I fuck her ass. "Kristen it sounds like you are liking your punishment."

"Dear god I hate to admit it but I need more. I need to rub my clit and I could cum." Kristen moans.

Well I guess it sucks for you your hands are shackled to Chris. Kristen just moans in frustration as I start fucking her a little harder. Chris is rocking and rolling on the bed and almost hyperventilating. I have never seen a woman go so nuts. I look down at Kristen's ass to watch as her ass stretches and closes as I pull all the way out and then a few seconds later I push back in.

I look up at the clock. Damn my 10 minutes is almost up. Then I notice that Chris isn't shaking anymore or panting. "Chris? Chris?" No answer. I stop fucking Kristen and move to Chris. Kristen is now calling her name with concerned in her voice.

I get up to her and laugh. "She passed out. She was right, she couldn't take it."

Kristen starts with "Oh my god are you sure? Is she breathing?"

"Give her a minute she will come around. She was getting over excited and started hyperventilating and passed out. She is fine." I unclip Chris's wrists, and then Kristen's wrists. I pull Chris to the edge of the bed and click her wrists to her bar. Her legs are now pulled back, her ass and pussy on the edge of the bed and her wrists are attached to the bar. She isn't going anywhere.

I go to the foot of the bed where Kristen is trying to stretch out now that her arms are free. I pull her up onto her feet, bend down and pick her up in a fireman's carry. I plop her down on the bed and click her wrists onto her bar. Now the two of them are side by side on the bed

Kristen has been talking to Chris trying to rouse her. "At least take the vibrator out of her."

"Good idea." I pull the tape off her thighs and pull it out. It's soaked and buzzing like mad. "It's done it's job with Chris. Now it's your turn." I stand in front of Kristen and push it right in her pussy.

"Oh Shit!" Kristen loudly gasps as I am sticking the tape to her thighs now to hold it in place. "Oh Fuck." Her hips are already dancing around. I step back in front of Chris and line up my dick with her dripping pussy. "She is passed out. You can't fuck her!"

I look right at Kristen and smile. "I can't think of a better way to wake her up. Can you?" And I push myself all the way in and start a nice steady in and out.

Chris starts to moan. "Please no. Please."

"You don't want me to fuck you?" I ask.

"No please." She moans.

"Ok no pleasure. Pain it is." I pull out of her and grab a set of nipple and clit clamps. I have already set the tension screws to a light/medium. Her nipples are already hard I just have to hold it in one hand while I place the clip on it.

Chris's eyes pop open, as she lets out a deep moan. She is awake now. I hold her other nipple and clamp it. Now she is panting. She has no idea what is next. I start pulling her pussy lips back and holding her clit, and she moans again "Please don't. Please I need a..." and she screams. "What the fuck! Please take it off. Oh fuck. Please!"

"Wow, you can't make up your mind. I told you tonight it would be pleasure or pain. You said you don't want me fucking you. I assumed you wanted pain." I say.

"Please fuck me. I want you to fuck me. PLEASE!" Chris begs.

"If you insist." I push back into her and start fucking her hard.

"Please take it off. Oh fuck please!" Chris gasps and begs as I fuck her.

I can feel her pussy squeezing me on and off. Every stroke in and out sounds like a porn movie. She is so wet there is nothing but wet slapping and squishy sounds. I keep fucking her for a minute or two like this and Chris is back to the heavy panting again. Having her pass out again would be no fun.

"You want the clamps off? You want me to stop fucking you?"

"Please." Chris begs

"If I stop fucking with you that means I will fuck with Kristen." I tell her.

"Ok." Chris answers

Kristen has been watching and now just moans because she realizes her friend just sold her out. Chris doesn't get it. She just wants it to stop.

I push Chris's legs back and reach down for the chain attached to the three clamps. I put the chain in Chris's hand. "You pull the chain off and I will stop fucking you."

Chris's eyes go wide with fear. I can see the thoughts in her head. "Pull them off? I can't pull them off."

I give her no time to think. I grab her ankles and start counting. "1..2..3." And I pull her legs up. The chain is still in her hand and almost all at once all three clamps pull, and pop off.

Chris screams. Good to my word I stop fucking her. I pull out and step back. Chris is rocking her whole body. I am sure her nipples and clit are pulsing with pleasure/pain. The clips being put on, then violently pulled off and now the blood thumping back in. She would love to hold the thumping flesh but she is clamped in place. She definitely enjoyed it though. Her pussy is actually dripping as I watch.

I move over to Kristen and pull the tape off and the vibrator out. Kristen rolls her head back "Oh thank God."

I reach out for one of her hard nipples and put a clamp on it. Once the clamp bites down her head shoots back up, her eyes are wide open and she screams out in pain and surprise. Once she realizes I am putting the clamps on her the begging starts.

"Please no. Please you promised no more punishment. OOOHHHH SSSHITTTT!"

The second nipple clamp is now on. I start pinching her clit and pulling her lips off it.

Now she is almost crying in fear of the clamp coming for her clit. "Please don't. PLEASE! I'll do anything you want." She pleads.

As I play with her clit I look at her from between her legs. "Let's be clear. I didn't promise not to punish you. I promised not to spank you. There are lots of other ways to excite and satisfy my two little pain sluts." And I place the clamp on her clit.

"FFFUUUCCCKKKK! Oh shit. Oh god. Oh shit."

I push myself in her hard and start fucking her. I am not letting up. I want to cum. Her eyes are closed and her head is rolling side to side. She is grunting and moaning as I fuck her, but she is soaked. She is enjoying it.

I reach down and tug on the chain. Her eyes fly open and she stares at me. "Kristen I am going to cum soon. I want to feel your pussy cum. I am going to pull off the clamps and make you cum before I do." I tell her.

Now she is really is about to actually cry. "No Please Don't Pull Them Off. PLEASE!!

"Oh I am pulling them off." I tell her. "But I will make a deal. If you don't cum after I pull them off I will never use them again." I don't give her a chance to respond. I reach down, grab the chain and yank. All three clamps pull and pop off. Kristen screams and I can feel her clench her pussy and then I feel her gush as she cums. This puts me over the edge, and I push myself deep inside her and I cum. I stay deep inside her feeling her spasm with her orgasm.

I unclip Kristen's wrists and ankles and let her flop half on and off the bed. I reach over to Chris and I unclip her wrists and ankles from the bar and flip her legs back onto the bed.

I stand up and stretch. "You two have 20 minutes to clean up and recover. If you both aren't as fresh as a daisy and clean punishments will be applied." I hold a clamp in my hand squeezing it open and closed. I drop the clip on the bed and walk out to get a beer.

I am not keeping track of time when they come out of the room. "We are done." Says Chris.

"Lets see how good of a job you did. Chris sit on the sofa with you legs spread. Kristen eat her out until I tell you to stop." They do as they are told. I notice Chris is enjoying it and getting close to her orgasm. "Stop Kristen." Chris is disappointed as Kristen stops and looks at me. "Kristen did you taste anything but pussy?"

"No sir." She answers

"Come kiss me and prove it."

Kristen comes over and I pull her down onto my lap and kiss her. It's a hard passionate kiss. It takes her by surprise but she relaxes into me as I continue to kiss her. After about a minute I break the kiss. "Nope nothing but sweet pussy there."

I pat her hip for her to get up and I see her red ass as she turns away. I grab her by the hips to stop her. "Aw do you have a boo boo on your ass? Where you a bad girl that got spanked?" I don't give her a chance to answer. I lean forward and start gently kiss the red spots. I put my hand on her back and push her so she is bent at the waist. I spread her cheeks and start licking and kissing her ass. After a surprised 'Oh' she lets out these little moans as I tongue her ass. I pull away and stand up. I turn her to me and kiss her again. I break this kiss after a moment. "Good job cleaning the lub off your ass."

I pat her ass again to send her back to Chris. "Now swap places and repeat." Kristen sits and Chris kneels between her legs and starts going down on her. Kristen tries to hide it but she is getting close again. "Chris stop now and come give me a kiss."

Chris drops into my lap and lays right into me as I kiss her. I am gently rubbing her nipples as we kiss. I break the kiss and bark at Kristen. "Did I tell you you could rub one out?"

She pulls her hand away. "No"

"What am I going to do with you. I was trying to be nice to you two, and you go and do this. Now I have to punish you. I have spanked you almost raw, ass fucked you Hard and used clamps on you and still you misbehave."

Kristen whines. "I am sorry. I was so close. I just had to."

"No you didn't. You knew I made you stop when Chris was getting close. You know I made Chris stop leaving you hanging. I wanted you two on the edge. Now I have to get creative."

"I am sorry. Please don't punish me. I am still on the edge." She whines.

"Oh let's face it. You love it. You can deny it but my wet bed tells a different story. Ok I will give you two options. Three clamps for three minutes while Chris eats you out."

Kristen moans. "No"

"Or I will go get some Icy Hot and cover your nipples, clit and pussy in it. I have never done it before but it will be an interesting experiment."

Kristen's face is blank. "Choose now or I will do both." I warn her. Her face is a bit pale. "You have until 5. 1...2...3."

Kristen drops her head and moans. "The clips."

"Ladies to the bed. Kristen lay in the middle of the bed spread eagle. I am strapping you in so you can't cheat. Chris keep in mind, if you try to go easy on her. You get the same punishment."

Chris looks at me. "Yes sir."

I have to adjust the straps, but Kristen doesn't question it. While I am fixing them she puts on the restraints. I strap her in and pull them tight. She is stretched out. I dangle the clamps in front of her face, and twist each clamp just a tad tighter. Kristen's face shows her worry and fear.

"Chris crawl between her legs and get ready. Lick her pussy and clit as best you can or you are next."

Chris looks at me. "Yes sir." I see her look at Kristen and mouth "I am sorry." Kristen drops her head back and moans.

"Chris play with her clit a little. Get her ready." I reach over and twist her nipples. Once they are hard I gently clamp on one and then the other clamp. With the first clamp she tries to hold it in and just whimpers. With the second clamp she moans/whines. "Oww Oww. Oww."

I turn and reach for Kristen's clit. I pull the skin back and clip it to her clit. That got her attention. She loudly moans. "FUCK. FUCK. FUCK."

"Get to it Chris, and remember no slacking."

I start the timer as I hear Kristen almost sobbing. "Oh god. Oh god. I can't. Jesus Christ." On and on she goes. I can see Chris is trying to go easy without having it look that way.

I pat Chris's. "Remember no slacking."

Chris returns to lick Kristen's clit. Kristen's hips are bucking as she gasps and moans. The combination of the clamps on her nipples, the clamp or her clit moving around as Chris goes down on her is driving her over the edge fast.

ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers
12