Paying the Rent Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen starts gasps and moaning. "Oh god I am going to cum."

I reach down and pull Chris's face out of Kristen's pussy. "Not so fast Kristen you are barely ½ through the three minutes."

The minute I pulled Chris away Kristen's hips humped up. "Oh god please. This is torture."

I pull out my phone and start recording. "I will be nice and allow Chris to continue to eat you out and make you cum one one condition. I want you to admit you like the clamps, that you like the pleasure and pain, and you are my Little Pain Slut."

She looks at me and realizes I am recording. You can see on her face she crumbles and submits. "Yes I like the clamps on my nipple and clit. I like the pleasure and pain when you pull them off. It makes me orgasm like I never have before."

"That's my good girl." I tell her as I push Chris's face forward. I keep recording as Kristen writhes on the bed as best she can tied down, gasping and moaning. I can see her getting closer and closer. "Are you going to cum Kristen?"

"Yes...yes." She gasps.

I reach down and yank the clamps off. Kristen lets out a scream and cums. Chris pulls back in surprise as Kristen actually squirts soaking Chris's face and leaving a wet spot from her pussy to her knees. I stop recording and I unclip Kristen and she rolls on her side rocking almost in the fetal position holding her hands to her clit and nipples.

Chris crawls behind her and hugs her. I crawl behind Chris and lift her top leg over Kristen's and push myself into her pussy and start fucking her. I slide right in and Chris lets out a moan of pleasure. I whisper in her ear. "You like a nice simple fuck don't you?"

"Yes."

"You realize you have to earn it by giving me what I want. Sometimes I want a Hard Fuck. Sometimes I want to throat fuck you, give you anal and be rough."

Chris moans in pleasure. "Yes"

"Admit you like it rough. You aren't a pain Slut like Kristen but you like it rough to don't you?"

"Oh god. Really?"

"I know the answer, but I want to hear my Sex Slave say it. Answer me honestly and I will let you say no to it rough for the next month when you don't want it. Tell me you don't and there will be no rough at all. Just you getting me off, and being my Sex Slave. Answer me honestly and I will be sure we both get off Every Time." I punctuate the last 2 words with hard strokes.

"Oh god what have I gotten into? Yes I like it rough. Are you happy?" Chris says

Kristen moans. "He is going to be rough with you and cause me pain and we both like it. God we are screwed."

"I can also be gentle and loving and just have sex. You two need to learn how to behave to earn it. Do you like this fucking Chris?"

"Yes please don't stop." She pleads

"You want me to keep fucking you like this until you cum?"

"Yes please."

"Why don't you ask Kristen to rub your clit."

Kristen rolls over and puts her hand on Chris's face. "Do you want me to help?"

"Please yes." Chris begs

I am sliding in and out with a nice pace and force. Her pussy is squeezing me just right on the in stroke that feels great. I am getting close and now I can feel Kristen's fingers down there as I fuck her.

Chris puts her forehead against Kristen's and the start whispering quietly, and I can hear them. I decide all that's left for me to do is fuck her and cum. I hold her hips and pull back a tad as I fuck forward. It takes no time and she is ramping up to an orgasm. I am right there with her. I am thinking she is going to out last me. One last stroke. I push in hard and stay buried in her. She groans and cums right behind me. I am still cumming in her and I can feel her cumming.

I finally roll back pulling out of her. The ladies intertwine their legs and cuddle against each other.

I don't know what time it is but I wake up and I have to piss. I walk back into the room and look at the ladies covered by a sheet. I pull the sheet off Kristen and look at her. I realize I haven't just fucked her tonight. I owe her that for all I subjected her to. I lube myself up and crawl between her legs and line up. I slowly push in. I get about ½ way in and her eyes pop open with a gasp.

Looking down at her at her as I bottom out and start my up stroke. "I realized I owe you at least one nice fuck after the clamps. She reaches up behind my neck and pulls me down into a passionate kiss. As we break the kiss Chris is awake and smiling as she watches us. "Don't sit there watching Chris help her out. Rub her clit and suck her nipples."

Chris smiles "Yes sir."

Kristen grabs her hand. "Gentle please."

"Nothing but." Chris says as she sucks a nipple into her mouth and starts rubbing her clit. I would like to say the fuck was amazing. I mean it was nice both the ladies have nice pussies, but it had been a long evening. This was just a nice fuck. Kristen came before me with Chris rubbing her. Feeling her squeezing me as she came put me on the road to cumming, and within a minute or two I came inside her.

I stayed in place for a minute enjoying the after glow, and then I climbed off her a laid down. Before I know it Chris is climbing over me to cuddle on one side while Kristen cuddles into the other.

I wake up about at about 6AM and I wake the ladies up. "I would suggest putting on your robes and heading to Chris's apartment. That is of course you want to take a chance on people seeing you as the leave for work?"

"I don't want to get up." Say Kristen.

"No problem. I am sure the guys I have coming to help me fix a few small problems would love to see you in the robes or out of them. Maybe you would like to be their payment?"

"What?" Chris says with a little worry in her voice.

"Well Chris you have no say. You promised to be my Sex Slave and do what I say. Kristen could refuse."

"Wait. What? You want us to let how many strange guys fuck us?" Kristen asks

"Well it's a thought. But I also notice neither of you have said No Way so you are at least thinking about it." The two women are looking at each other with questioning looks. "I bet I could get a dozen people including the cleaning ladies. Maybe they would like you to service them too?"

They are still looking at each other but no one is saying no. "Ok it's settled. A thank you cookout for my contractors. With you two up here to service who ever wants you. Of course it would just be oral and sex. No one will spank or clamp you. Maybe the two hot cleaning ladies would like you two crawling between their legs?"

Kristen looks at me. "You are serious?"

"Yes and you two don't look horrified. You haven't screamed No Way. In fact I can see Chris actually thinking about it. I think you two like the idea." I tell them.

"Oh my god what is wrong with us Chris. There need to be rules. Everyone wears a condom. Never mind health reasons, I don't need a quart of cum in my pussy. No stinking after work smell. All guys must be clean. We have the right to refuse a guy if he is being mean or an asshole, and no rough stuff like you do to us. This is just regular sex."

"I am ok with all that. If someone is being mean tell me ASAP and he is gone, but I doubt it will be an issue." I tell them.

Chris giggles. "We are going to do a gang bang?" And she puts her hand over her mouth giggling.

"Oh the guys can't take pics or video." Adds Kristen.

Smiling I answer. "I can collect all phones before they come up." I will be recording it all I know that for sure.

"So again off to Chris's with you two unless you want an early start on the gang bang." I tell them

Kristen gasps. "Um no. Let's go Chris before he gets anymore ideas."

"Oh 1 more thing Chris. Since you are mine for the month. Anytime you have any sex or masturbate for the next month without me you must send me pics. Period. End of story. Don't let me catch you not doing it."

Chris wraps her robe around herself and walks out shaking her head.

I have a party to plan.

12