Paying the Tab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, draggie," she smirked, blowing him a kiss. "He loves it... You get a go too, you know... But I'm probably going to need a kiss first."

The dragon gulped and shook his head, though it did not seem as if Aaron was struggling too much, as much as the warning flares in the back of his mind screamed at him. He had to go, had to do something, it couldn't be right...could it? Yet it was his dubiousness of the entire thing that was his downfall, his stomach sinking as he stepped up to her. It could have been the flicker in her eye that made him feel that he was doing the wrong thing, or how every move she made was practised...but there was something about Jamie that had him on edge, on the back foot, regretting everything that had led him to that point.

Yet he did not do anything to stop her as she moaned around his face, kissing his lips deeply, her tongue delving into his mouth as if she was trying to plunder his muzzle. The kiss pressed in closer and closer, savouring him, slurping along his muzzle, larger and more powerful than him.

Wait... What was happening? It didn't make sense how widely her mouth opened, as if she was going to try to swallow him whole. The dragon reeled, though Jamie held him fast, drawing him in close to her, his body arched up to the curve of hers. She took Ao as if he was nothing to her, tasting him, lashing the side of his muzzle with her tongue, curling it up and around his horns, dampening his mane.

"Mmm..." She growled, a paw wound into his mane while Aaron sucked her cock, pounding down his throat. "That's it... Oh, you taste delicious. A sweet little morsel. Don't you know how good you taste, pie?"

Pie? That was...food. Food. She was calling him food. That was wrong, yet he could not quite say how, only that it sent a shiver of revulsion down his spine. Ao shuddered. Fuck, that look in her eye... It was the look of a true predator, someone who knew what was happening, what was going on, all that she could take from those under her. Was she thinking about...

No. No. He didn't want to think about it. She just had to be some kind of kinky fucker who wanted to get her rocks off in a weird way with them. Maybe she had even orchestrated things so that Aaron had had his wallet lifted, all because she couldn't get her kinks satisfied from normal anthros.

Yeah. Yeah, that made sense. Too much sense, in fact. If he'd had the forethought of mind to say something about all that to Aaron, maybe things could have been different. Yet the predator slavering saliva all over his face as if she was going to unhinge her jaws and feed him deeper, knew exactly what she was doing.

Ao's stomach sunk. There was nothing he could do, shivering, though...it kind of felt nice too.

Aaron was not doing any much better, the huge bulge of her cock ramming down his throat as he whimpered around her, eyes rolling back into his head, needing it, wanting it, broken for it. It hurt, straining his throat with every forced thrust, his mouth and throat no more than a hole to be fucked, his body stretching to accommodate her, even if he did not understand quite how it was possible. Her balls bounced and smacked off his chin with every thrust, his whole body shaking. How could such arousal pair up with the twisting pull in the pit of his stomach, the feeling that something was terribly, irreversibly wrong?

"Mm... That's kinda nice, sweet cheeks, but I think I'm getting hungry up here... Can you give your friend a go, hm?"

Aaron blinked, though the wolf-tiger didn't pull back, growling, slamming in all the harder. Her words were taken away by her attention on Ao once again, lapping over his face, curling her long, flexible tongue around his neck, even around his ears, tasting him, teasing him. His body was a toy for her to do with as she wanted, the dragon not knowing what to do. Yet it was Aaron who bore the driving, brutalising thrusts, heaving, grunting, his hard-on unattended to, despite his position.

The wolf didn't think that he could do anything, growling, eyes closing. Yes... If he let go, all he had to do was to allow her to thrust, to face-fuck him, crushing his nose forcibly into her crotch with every thrust. Again and again, she bulged and drove her way down his throat until he felt the rumbling pulse of something more churning up from deep within her. Orgasm broke over him and down his throat like a tidal wave, pouring down his throat, the strain immense.

His arousal softened, tapering off as he flailed. Too much! It was all too much as she dumped her first load down his throat, forcing him to take it, though his eyes watered, streaming down his face. He couldn't breathe, could barely see, couldn't even think straight, not with the pounding thrust of her hips coming up against his nose with every stroke. He faded, drifting, even the pounding beat of his fists on her thighs weakening, though it was not as if Jamie had noticed anything untoward there. She didn't care if he tried to fight back, all if she had her victim in her grasp.

"Mm... Always got to make space, you know? A hungry cock has to do something to get a nice little prey item all tucked up and secure down there..."

Jamie laughed, chuckling. It was a private joke, one that only she would get, though maybe they would in time. Only after it was too late for them, of course, but she rather liked catching that note of fear in their eyes. Drawing back only when she was done with her orgasm, she let him hack and gag, trying to get a full breath, though Ao shuddered as she shoved him down to his knees.

The wolf-tiger smirked, towering over him. Was her cock bigger? Ao shook his head. Nah... No. He couldn't be thinking like that. He must have been imagining things, yeah, surely...

"Come here... Get your nose right up in there, cutie."

Ao shivered. A blowjob... Yeah, yeah, he could do that. Her cock looked kind of nice, even if it had not looked that large before and, of course, Aaron had not had all that much trouble with it. No problem, right?

He lapped her cock slowly, teasing his tongue over the head as it grew, pulsing with need before his eyes. Giving her head was hard, though he could no longer take the tip of her cock into his mouth. The dragon should have seen that as stranger than it was, but there was something about her scent that had him luxuriating in the moment, feeling closer to her than he should have. Her tail lashed back and forth, offering him a hypnotic rhythm to pace himself to, the dragon moaning, trying to do what he thought he needed to.

A blowjob. A cock licking. Then they could both go. Right?

Aaron, on the other hand, was engaged with her muzzle much the same as Ao had been, her long tongue lapping over his face, jaws opened impossibly wide to show him the soft pink of the cavern within. Ropes of drool lashed her fangs, dripping and pulling, though she taunted him further with a lick of her lips, thrusting, grinding, using the dragon's face as a sex toy against which she could grind herself. Jamie could have shoved herself down her throat as she was, cock growing with every throb and pulse of blood, but she had something else in mind.

Aaron shuddered and flinched away, still trying to catch his breath, as she lapped his head, her tongue slathering his mane flat to him, dripping with her drool. That was not something at all that he wanted to lean into, not in the slightest, but she held him there regardless, tasting him, teasing him.

"A cute little wolf pup, oh, you would fit so nicely between my jaws," she all but cooed, yet the words should never have sounded as soft and as sweet as they did coming from her lips. "How delicious... It's been a while since I've tasted a wolf like you... Mm and no snack is the same. You could even be a whole meal, cutie, if you liked."

Of course, that was not something that Aaron would ever have any choice in, not at all. He never would be permitted to choose again, not with Jamie looming and lurking over him, always sure to hold him lower than her head so that she cut an imposing figure against even the wall of the alleyway. Her thicker wolf-tiger tail wagged faintly, yet he had never seen such a sinister wag, how it slipped between more feline movements against the wolfish ones in the blink of an eye.

Wet, dripping, tasted. His body was a toy to her, a tongue lapping over his shoulders, around his chest, his shirt ripped down the front, though Aaron didn't remember that happening. The maned wolf didn't remember all that much anymore, not as he slipped deeper and deeper, his entire head within her mouth.

It shouldn't have fit. Yet...she seemed bigger, so much bigger. His head swam, aching and pounding, yet the moment was not truly one for him, not in that way. It should never have been, not as he whined and whimpered, paralyzed with something more potent even than fear.

He groaned, his muzzle wet and dripping, saliva teasing down his face, clinging to his ears. Yet he could not do anything, his body confused, his mind even more so. Why was he frozen? Why was he stuck there? It didn't make sense, not at all, his back arching, pushing away, though, at some point, he had been hefted up in the air above her, though her head still seemed much larger, dominating.

When it all came down to it, he wouldn't realise until it was too late anyway. And nothing he saw there that night, with the faint patter of raindrops pricking at his coat, mattered anyway. He would be lost to her, the will of the hybrid, the one who had decided that he was a toy to be devoured, one way or another. Maybe he understood that even then and that was why he didn't fight back.

Who was to say? But the wolf-tiger tired of tasting, her gut and balls aching, rumbling, hungering for more.

"You're more than just a tasting menu, my sweet little nibbles..." She murmured, licking her lips, showing Aaron her maw once again as she pulled back, everything there back to normal, somehow. "So sweet... But how sweet can a little bite like you really be? Let's see about your friend first, shall we?"

Down on his knees, Ao whimpered, panting, taking every inch that Jamie gave him, his head swimming, not even aware of what was happening to Aaron. To him, he had more than enough to deal with, though something in him protested that it was all well and good, that he no longer had anything to worry about at all. But maybe that was his mind simply trying to make things easier on him, some part of him shutting down as she let her musk tickle his nose, bodies sweating, the scent of sex lingering softly in the nip of cold air biting at his nose.

But it was a problem, a very big problem indeed as Aaron shuffled back, trying to regain his breath where he had been unceremoniously dropped, haunches aching. Yet he knew more intimately than Ao how big that cock had been -- and it was already much larger! It swelled and grew, out of proportion with even the muscled, dominant hybrid, throbbing and aching, though it did not soften in the slightest.

He wanted to tell Ao to stop, to not tip forward, but the dragon was in a world of his own, slipping forward, his nose touching the tip of a cock that was suddenly big enough to do far more than simply cum down his throat. A cock that size would not have fit into any anthro, surely, but that was not the point of it.

Blood roared in Aaron's ears as the slit at the tip of the predator's cock spread over Ao's nose, wider and wider, easily taking him. Yet it didn't stop, sliding down, enveloping his snout, the dragon's muffled whimper barely audible.

"Ao..." He breathed, stretching out a weak, shaking paw towards his friend. "You... What..."

But he couldn't get the words out that he needed to as Jamie laughed and shook her head at him, rolling her hips, encouraging her cock to take even more of the dragon into her length.

"Mm... What a lovely little snack you are..."

She all but purred as the dragon eased down her cock, her cock swallowing up his nose first as she grabbed his horns, forcing him deeper. The dragon's struggles were not as great as they could have been, perhaps still thinking that it was all part of the kinky fun that Jamie wanted from them, all to pay her bar tab.

Deeper and deeper... Her cock closed over his head, stretching impossibly wide, a huge cock suited to his body that Aaron couldn't do anything about. Ao's body responded even as he struggled, his cock throbbing, yet any arousal that was there was badly timed and misplaced as she took him, ignoring his will, taking him deeper and deeper, letting him be swallowed up whole.

Over his head and down his neck to his shoulders. Oh, it was warm in there and that was a nice feeling, imagining how the bulge of his body showed through her cock. It had to be a kink, yes, it had to, but Ao still wished that he was, in some way, able to convey that he didn't want anything that she was offering. His body could say one thing and his mind anything, though he didn't know how that could be.

The horror of it, slipping deeper, dragged up by his tail so that gravity helped him slide deeper and deeper. That was what really got Ao flailing and twisting as if he had to get out, as if he'd only then realised that he was getting right up close to the point of no return. Yet the whole point of passing that edge meant that there was no going back, not as her cock swelled and pulled around him, the dragon making a huge, obvious bulge down the entire length of Jamie's cock.

But the dragon knew no more as Jamie's cock closed around his hips, the aid of gravity helping him push down, releasing his tail when she no longer had to hold him up in the air.

"Mmm, oh, yes," she moaned, massaging her cock while it devoured its snack, the not so little dragon that would soon rest heavily in her balls. "That's right, dragon-steak... You don't need to think down there. Thinking was never your strong suit, huh? That's how all the best snacks end up in my nuts... They don't know how to think for themselves."

She grinned, turning her gaze on Aaron who held his paws up, sitting dumbstruck on the ground, his eyes wide and staring, chest still heaving and tight.

"You... Do you think for yourself? Or are you a little sausage to slip down into my shaft, just like your dragon friend here, hm?"

His friend... The dragon was gone. Where did that leave him? What did that mean for him? He wanted Ao there with him, his sense of stability in a world that seemed to be forever changing around him, though he hardly even knew what to do as the predator advanced, looming over him.

"Give it a kiss..." She whispered. "Maybe I'll go easy on you, snack. Maybe. Maybe not. I don't see any point in playing about now. You know what's coming, don't you? There's nothing you can do to get away. Though I promise you, wolfie, that the pleasure will be more than worth it."

He shook his head. No... No, it would not be worth it, he was sure of it, even as the wolf-tiger advanced. He would have thought that the wolf in her would have eased things down, would have allowed him to be a little more as he was -- like wolves in a pack! Surely Jamie still had something of that pack mentality in her, though he didn't want to consider it too deeply.

"No... Let..." He struggled with words, clenching his jaw defiantly, ears slipping back. "Let him out. You've had your fun, come on... This isn't fun...not for us! Not anymore!"

It was hard to convince her of something like that when he still had a semi hard-on, some twisted part of the maned wolf aroused in part, though he didn't understand it, didn't understand it at all. Maybe it was not for him to understand, not when he felt like a cowed puppy before her, whining and whimpering, panting, scuffling back across the wet, dirty ground.

"Oh... Perhaps you need warming up first." She motioned to her soft cock, drooping lightly, though it did not retract into her sheath, leaving him in awe of the length that had shrunk back to normal after swallowing down Ao, shocked and pulling back. "Don't worry, wolfie... I've got a treat for you that will get you right in the mood again, don't worry..."

Her eyes flared darkly, tail stilling. Even her muzzle tipped down, a hard line stiffening at her jaw.

"Bend over, bitch."

Aaron gasped, shaking his head, holding up his paws.

"No... Come on... You've had enough now! You've had both of us... You need to let Ao out now! You can't just keep him in there for, like...forever? Fuck, you're not..."

Yet he shook and trembled there, pleading with her, a stream of unconscious words that he did not honestly think all that much through as he begged. He wanted his life, his freedom, he wanted to ignore the fact that his cock was harder than ever, his body blistering in arousal, even where it was ill-placed. She shoved him over onto all fours as if he had not said anything at all, hitching his arse up in the air with a paw at his hip, her flaccid cock grinding over his arse.

"N-no, please... No!"

Yet she did it anyway, even though she was still soft, Aaron crying out, panting, heaving, twisting back and forth as she shoved her soft cock inside him, not caring that he was dry, not caring that it was harder like that for Aaron to take like that. She didn't care that it was a struggle to get a soft length inside him, grinding it up against his sensitive pucker, Aaron whimpering, twisting back and forth. Yet it was all better when it hardened up inside him, his squirming and thrashing one of her favourite ways to get hard.

Everyone had to have a favourite thing, after all... Why couldn't Jamie enjoy many different favourite things? She so rarely got to indulge, smirking, licking her lips, her body feeling "fuller" from the dragon already squirming away in her nuts. Oh, he had been a good meal, a good start to her day, something that she wanted to take deeper still. If she could, she would have devoured him with her dick all over again, but she had her ways of doing things and, well, Jamie liked what she liked. Once someone had slipped down her long cock into her balls, there was no way for her to even want to get them back out again. That was simply the way of it.

It was easier once her cock had hardened, though not for him, not as she twisted his body through pleasure and pain, arousal and strain. If it was not against his will, all in a pretence of paying off some twisted tab that he was sure, in the back of his mind, not even an issue to begin with.

It was wrong, so very wrong, that cock driving into him again and again, forcing tears from his eyes. No... No, it was all wrong, so very wrong. He had to press on, his cock hardening again, throbbing with need. Why was it like that, everything so confused? His tears, after all, were not because he didn't want it, but as he was afraid of the size of her dick, how it was even larger in the tightness of his tail hole than when it had been grinding down his throat.

For what the maned wolf had to admit to was the fact that it was hot, so very hot, driving into him, sending his body aching with need. Oh, he needed it so badly, though her dick crushed his prostate with every thrust, forcing him to feel pleasure like never before. He moaned and grunted, the predator gripping his hips with a snarl and dragging him back onto her cock, letting him feel the entire length pounding him, so very deeply.

"Yes... Let go! You wanted this..."

And he had to admit to it too, moaning aloud, creaming on the dirty alley ground, losing sense of himself. All he knew was pleasure, the strain softening somewhat as he took her cock deeper and deeper, thrust after thrust sending him spiralling away to another height of pleasure. The throbbing of his dick kept Aaron rooted in the moment, though the maned wolf was not particularly sure, not as he hung his head, whether he wanted to drift away anymore. It was good, too good, with her cock ramming his arsehole full, swelling inside him without any flicker of pain, making him feel more stretched than he ever had been before.