Paying the Tab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe he'd overreacted, he thought dimly, lust overcoming him. Maybe he shouldn't have worried so much about Ao. Others had kinks, didn't they? That was fine, even if she could have, like, told them about it beforehand, so that they wouldn't be so surprised.

He didn't know why he was convincing himself, but it was easier, even then, to believe that everything was going to be okay, pleasure sweeping his body. The wolf could not help himself, the ache in his cock too much, though he had to keep bracing himself on the ground on all fours, lest he be shoved forward across the dirty paving by her thrusts. As much as Aaron wanted to reach back under his belly and stroke his own length, he was as much prey to every stroke of pleasure she gave him as she was to his cock.

Maybe that was okay, his head drifting, lips parting in a moan, Jamie leaning over him. The wolf-tiger whimpered, letting it happen, submission teasing deeply through him. Her cock was so big, stretching him out, thrust after thrust bringing him to that high that he had not even realised he had been searching for. And all it had taken was his complete and utter submission for it all to come to pass, throbbing deeply through him, his balls aching in bliss as he spent his seed on the dirty ground. It did not matter that there was grime working into his fur and that his tail was pressed back against a stomach that he did not know as intimately as he might have liked, only that he was there in the moment.

She hammered into him, the weight of the dragon inside her balls, softly changing, shifting, though she had liked the feel of him being in there whole to start with. It was a better use, however, to use him as cum, letting her body soften and tease him down into a liquid form, still sapient and conscious of what was happening to him. The wolf-tiger grinned, baring her teeth. That was one of her favourite parts of using her prey: cumming them out all over again.

Yet the dragon would find himself inside another warm hole as she slammed in, her dragon-cum-laden nuts slapping against his backside with every thrust. Nothing overruled her roar of bliss, however, as she creamed inside his arse, letting her cock throb thicker for another couple of inches, just to give him a little more strain, to show him intimately just what a body could be capable of with her there. Ropes of creamy seed, the dragon that she had devoured with her dick, flooded his backside, squelching out lewdly along the sides of her thick girth, marking his tail hole, filling his arse.

The wolf drifted away as she filled him, submission finally claiming him, his lower abdomen bloated with the sheer volume of cum. How could it not be bloated after so much had been pumped into him, after all? His belly swelled with it, bulging out lightly, yet it was not everything that Jamie had to offer him, no, not by a long shot.

He moaned, her cock removed from his arse though, that time, it did not grow soft. It was as if it knew what he wanted, what he was drunk on, what a part of him had yearned for even as he'd watched the dragon disappearing down the fat length of her cock. It swelled before him as he rocked back up onto his knees, swaying there drunkenly, wrapped up in submission to her, lusting for it. The afterglow of his orgasm only left him needy, whimpering, licking his lips, yet his shaft was not yet ready to cum again.

That didn't matter to Jamie, smirking as she pumped the length of her shaft, throbbing up to a size that would be better able to take a fully-grown wolf down there. A little bigger never hurt anyone, after all...

"Now, pretty dessert," she crooned. "Open wide... I'm hungry for you."

She took a moment as she presented him to the tip of her cock once more, forcing him to lap over it, though it was more like open-mouthed French kissing than anything else. Sloppy, lewd, the lustful groans of the dominant overruling everything other that may have wanted to slip forward into the limelight. She dragged him against her cock, grinding and humping against her muzzle, moaning as she used him, licking her lips, though the wolf was nothing to her anymore.

He may as well have not had a face or a muzzle at all, appearing as nothing more than a slab of meat to her, delicious, something to be devoured. She grunted and pushed against him, her cock growing, throbbing, swelling in preparation to take him again, up to four feet long, longer still, reaching an each ten and then fifteen inches in diameter. His nose pushed into the slit at the tip even as he gargled in horror, tongue stuck to the roof of his mouth, the maned wolf's head reeling as he tried to get away.

His muscles wouldn't work anymore, however, not as her balls hung heavily, gurgling with the weight, surely, of the dragon within them. The maned wolf chanced that he saw Ao squirming in there, shifting his weight back and forth, though he could not be sure, heart pounding, hoping against hope that he would survive it, that they would both survive it. It was all that he could lean into in a moment that was nothing like anything he ever could have imagined, gulping in horror, though there was nowhere for Aaron to run.

"Don't you want to pay your tab?" She cooed. "Pay off your tab, nestle into my balls, little one. It'll be better for you in there. Look, your cock gives you away. You want it really, don't you?"

He didn't know. She didn't seem like she was going to hurt them, there had been no pain, only that rough deepthroat and his arse was a bit sore... Wasn't that all part of the fun, however?

With the predator looming over him, grinding over his muzzle, her cock swelling again, along with the rest of her body, he could only submit. Aaron didn't honestly know what he was doing, only that he had to lean into the moment, whimpering softly, a part of him wanting to believe that everything was going to be okay, that there was nothing there that would hurt him.

Wrong or right... He had to do it, had to try to see Ao right, even as he was pushed into her cock, the predator before him gaining a good three foot in height. If she went even bigger, she would have been seen by others passing the alleyway, though Jamie knew that those around the station base would leave her alone. They didn't want to end up in her balls either, not with the way that she took her pleasure.

She stroked her cock lovingly as she ground him into it, the huge length struggling to take him, the wolf larger than the dragon that she had devoured as a first course. Oh, but he would be even better for it, grunting and groaning, pressing on, forcing him deeper as her cock stretched more around him.

He made a delectable bulge, the kind of bulge that she wanted to grope through the skin and flesh of her cock. The strain did not bother Jamie, but it did bother Aaron, the wolf whimpering, his cock so hard, so very hard. If being fucked by her had not felt so damn good maybe he would have had the energy in him to run, to flee, to find something that could have gotten him away from her, though the arousal in his body was a traitor to him.

"Everything will be okay, my delicious little snack."

She wasn't trying to make him feel better, but Aaron liked hearing it anyway, a little tension slipping from his shoulders, relaxing into her hold. It was easier, so much easier, for him if he let go, if he forgot that he had feared only a short while ago. No one out there, surely, would want to hurt him, though he wanted to know, wanted to see, following the path of lust like a moth to the flame. And Jamie was the flame drawing him down, pulse after pulse of her throbbing cock drawing him deeper.

She dragged it out, allowing him to slide in a little to his cock and then pulling him back, chuckling throatily. She teased him, treating him like a masturbatory tool, something that could be so very easily used and abused. Maybe that was all he had been to her in the first place, growling, whimpering, his shoulders passing into her cock while his world was overtaken by the soft, musky darkness of her passage.

It was tight in there, struggling to fit, though he wondered if she could have simply made her cock even bigger to easily take him. But it was not as fun as she worked him back and forth, dipping him down to the midsection of her dick and drawing him back again. Jamie still had not decided whether she was going to leave him in her nuts as cum or whole yet, but that was all part of the fun. Whether the wolf ended up whole again after it all, however, was another question entirely...

She'd see what she felt like. Yet he didn't know any of that, none of what was in her mind, not as his cock throbbed again, drooling and dribbling cum. That was one of the hardest parts of the wolf for her to work into her dick, devouring him with her length, her balls aching and churning so obviously that he could hear them lewdly gurgle. The sounds may have been muffled by the tight clasp of her cock around his head, but Aaron did not care, not knowing where he was going, how fucking turned on he was. He had not even known it was possible to be that horny, not before, his tail wagging back and forth, letting out a soft, needy, little whimper.

She would not hear him, he knew that, giving in, losing himself there. The pulse and throb of her cock around him was too intoxicating as she shoved him deeper and deeper, the trembling reverberation of a growl teasing through him. He had to be almost there, surely, her cock closing around his hips, swallowing up his dick too. Dimly, Aaron was aware of another orgasm wracking him, though it felt weak in the face of hers, all the cum she had already dumped into him, one way or another.

Fuck, he wanted it, passing that point of no return, not trusting the end and yet helplessly falling into it all the same. Aaron could no longer stop the sick churning of his stomach as he could call a halt to the aching pulse of his dick -- so why would the wolf even bother?

No... No, he was going, deeply, entirely, his body slopping down in a mess of slick cum that slickened his path, the wolf-tiger's laughter rumbling around him as he descended. He moaned, even as his ability to breathe became tighter and tighter, head swimming, losing his sense of self, finally with her cock closing around his calves, ankles and then his feet.

His tail flattened to him as he drank in her musk, sinking, gravity dragging him all the way down into her nuts. They welcomed him there in a slosh of cum and he relaxed into it, the weight of his own body dragging her balls down, with his bulk in there. It was safe, however, warm, the kind of place that he wanted to be, though the jump from fearing what she was going to do to them to lusting for it so terribly that the moment snatched him up for its own.

Vaguely, the maned wolf was aware of her climaxing, cum rumbling around him, though he could not tell quite when it had happened. Maybe that had been the pulse and flex of her cock dragging him down, what had finally helped work him deeper. Perhaps she had even been thrusting, though it was hard for him to tell, let alone to care. All he knew was that Jamie grunted and ached around him in pleasure and, for a wolf as hard, all over again, and as horny as Aaron was, that was more than good enough for him. The swill of her cum cradling him was better than a waterbed at supporting him, his tail even trying to wag down there in her balls.

He only wondered where Aaron was, though there was little for the maned wolf to think about as he grasped his cock and weakly pumped, whimpering, grunting, groaning.

He didn't need to do anything else, not as Jamie panted, stroking her cock and groping him through her nuts.

"Yeah... That's right..."

She moaned, head rolling back, licking her lips, paws working her giant cock over, keeping her size. The wolf-tiger pumped and teased, groping her nuts, the wriggling softness of the wolf within, though she wanted to keep him like that, if only for a little while. Her decision was still yet to be made on what she would do with him, his friend already sloshing about as cum -- or trickling from Aaron's anal ring where he had been shoved up there -- but that was for her to worry about. She could still cum, she could still enjoy herself, panting with her tongue lolling out, enjoying the moment too much to stop.

An orgasm while devouring him with her dick, after all, had not been enough as she arched her back, thrusting, grinding, one paw braced against the wall of the alleyway as she howled. Jamie's cry broke through the relative calm and quiet of the space station as she lost herself, balls aching, the wolf squirming, spending a load of seed from her overfilled, heavy, sagging nuts against the wall. Cum splashed down it as if she was trying to paint a mural, yet no one was there to complain about the mess she made. Even if she had been caught, there were few indeed that would dare to stand up to the wolf-tiger.

She had everyone on base wrapped around her little finger, resting a paw on her balls, enjoying the squirms of the wolf. He was cute, yes, but cuter in her balls, the little snack that had turned into a full meal. Jamie moaned, leaning forward, cock aching and twitching, pawing off languidly, though she was still horny. She didn't think she could take another into her nuts that night -- after she decided fully what to do with them, whether they would survive the ordeal -- but her body ached for sex, for the lure of orgasm.

Good thing the staff can handle the bar... In my absence, that is.

For there were so many lonely souls at the station for her to use and she only had to ensnare the right one at the right time.

Smirking, Jamie licked her lips, shrinking back to her normal size, her balls and cock coming along with her. The magic and power that allowed her body to shift like that would keep the dragon and maned wolf, however she wanted to think of them, cradled in there, though the dragon was probably splattered partly over the wall too, at the very least.

Huh. She grinned. Maybe he wouldn't be re-forming after all. Who was to say? She'd think about it after she was good and done with her fun, the predator on the hunt for more prey, a swing to her hips.

There were always more "willing" patrons, after all, wanting to do anything and everything to pay off their bar tab...

Swiping their wallets for her back pocket, of course, was only helping things along.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Forced by the Stud Drake A dragon forces her to take his seed...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Knots & Flares - No Control Pt. 01 A bunny submits to a breeding gangbang of passion...in NonHuman
Between Donner and Blitzen A man gets a visit from anthro Blitzen and Donner reindeer.in NonHuman
Grinding in the Garage An anthro dog's mechanic turns out to be rather well-hung...in NonHuman
More Stories