Paying the Taxi Driver

Story Info
Kate's short on the fare and there's only one option.
5.6k words
4.48
57.4k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate frantically re-dialled her friends' number as she stood impatiently outside the night club. After getting separated from Beth and Sarah in one of the pubs earlier, she'd wrongly assumed they were already inside the club they'd planned on going to together.

What had pissed 19 year-old Kate off the most, was having to pay the £20 entrance fee only to discover her friends weren't even inside.

As a light rain began to fall, she left a third message on Beth's phone.

"Right, I've been inside the club and neither of you are there!" she said impatiently. "I don't know where you are, so can you ring me back please?"

She threw the phone back in her bag and crossed her arms waiting for a call back. After ten minutes getting wet in the rain, Kate decided to cut her losses and go home.

Kate walked to the taxi rank and but found none available, so walking along the pavement she looked out for a private hire. You weren't supposed to hail them from the street as they weren't insured unless pre-booked and there had been stories in the news of girls being attacked by predatory drivers.

But Kate was desperate now as her last bus had left ages ago. It was about an hours' walk to her parents' home and there was no way she was walking that distance alone in her heels.

Standing at a large set of cross-roads, she scanned up and down realising it was still busy with traffic for this time of night. While there were plenty of taxi's passing, very few were stopping. Usually, a pretty girl like Kate would have no problem getting a taxi to stop for her, but tonight was proving difficult as she watched taxi after taxi whizz past her.

A couple of taxi's stopped close by but had refused to take her without a booking. With her shoulder length blonde hair getting damp along with the thigh length black party dress she wore, Kate was becoming more desperate by the minute.

She spotted one that looked like a people carrier across the junction dropping off passengers, so clacking across the tarmac in her heels, Kate ran over to intercept it before the taxi drove away. Reaching the passenger side, she knocked on the window frantically before the driver opened it halfway.

"Hey!" She began breathless from the effort of her run. "I'm really sorry, I know you're not supposed to, but could you take me back to Bury please? I'm on my own, I've lost my mates in town somewhere."

The driver listened to the 19 year-old with the resigned look of someone who'd heard the same story many times.

"Love, I'm not supposed to pick you up off the street. The ride wouldn't be insured. If there was an accident, I'd lose my license." He replied apologetically.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry I just really need to get home, there's no buses and I'm on my own." Kate pleaded, her blue eyes sparkling under the street lights.

The driver huffed and checked his watch, before stroking his chin in thought. He looked at the pretty girl leaning into the window of his taxi, her big tits bulging out of her party dress as rain ran down her cleavage.

"Bury is well out of my way love. I usually cover the south end of the city." He protested.

"Please, I'll pay you extra!" Kate begged. "An extra Tenner if you take me, because it's out of your way."

The driver contemplated her offer for a moment with a sigh.

"Go on then." He relented, a Tenner is a Tenner after all.

Before he changed his mind, Kate quickly slid the back door of the SUV open, jumped into the back and out of the rain.

"Thank you, thank you so much for doing this." She said shaking the wetness from her crinkling blonde hair.

Kate gave him the address of her parent's house and settled back in her seat.

He was a friendly enough driver at first and they chatted as he drove her through the wet streets. She learned that he had a daughter her age which had played a part in his decision to take her. He hoped that someone would do the same for her, if she was ever stranded alone he told her.

Kate explained how she'd ended up losing her mates in town. She'd met Beth and Sarah in a pub closer to home, before venturing into the city to go the new club. But Beth had met some older guy at the bar, while Sarah had been talking on her phone out the front before they both disappeared.

By the time Kate had gone to look for them, she had no idea where they'd could have gone. The doorman didn't seem to know and the older guy Beth was talking to had just left with his wife. She admitted being pissed off at being ditched by her supposed best friends.

Kate felt safe and secure in the back of the taxi now though, as her hair and clothes dried thanks to the warmth inside. Passing the long rows of take-aways still open for business, she realised where they were. Beth only lived five minutes away.

"Sorry, is there any chance of taking a quick detour?" She asked the driver. "My mate is five minutes from here. Could we stop quick to see if she's home?"

The driver rolled his eyes. He was doing Kate a favour and a detour was taking the piss a little.

"Can you phone her first? Make sure she's in before we turn off?"

"I've been trying, but it's switched off. She's probably run out of battery." Kate answered.

The driver thought it a wild goose chase and a waste of time. But he'd picked the teenager up in the first place, so shouldn't have been surprised at an extra demand. After all he had a daughter the same age, he knew what teenage girls were like.

They pulled up outside Beth's house a few minutes later and Kate noted no lights on. The voicemail cut in again when she called, and she conceded any hope of catching her friend again for the night.

"Can we go now please? Sorry, this was a waste of time." Kate apologised.

Silently annoyed, the driver put the taxi into gear and sped back on route to Kate's parents' house. They didn't speak a word the rest of the journey.

Ten minutes later, the taxi slowly pulled into Kate's street and quietly drove along the row of semi-detached houses until she told the driver to stop.

Switching on the interior light, the driver leaned back towards Kate.

"That's thirty quid please love, plus a Tenner for going out of my way." He requested sullenly.

Kate slid to the edge of the seat and fished her purse from her bag. She found a ten pound note straight away but digging deeper couldn't find the rest of her money. Passing the note to the driver, she re-checked each pocket of her purse.

"Fuck." She muttered under her breath. "Where that twenty I had?"

The drivers' ears pricked up at hearing her.

"Everything ok love?" He asked with concern in his voice. In his trade people were always trying to get away without paying, especially on a Saturday night. It tested his patience to the limit at times.

"Ummm yeah, hang on." Kate stuttered. "I definitely had the money when I....."

Then it hit her. She'd spent the money getting into the club earlier trying to find Beth and Sarah. Had they stayed together, they would have shared the taxi fare and covered the cost together.

Kate felt her blood chill as she realised she couldn't pay the driver.

"Ummm ... oh my god. Look the thing is ..... I was supposed to share the taxi fare with...." Kate began uncertainly.

The driver sighed and cut her off.

"Yeah yeah. Your mates who ditched you blah blah." He said tersely. "Which house is yours?"

Kate nervously pointed through the drivers' side to the red door only a few meters away from him. They were right outside.

"Ok love, jump in the front while we sort his out." He said calmly as he lit a cigarette.

She quietly opened and closed the sliding door, hoping no one from the house would wake up and stepped into the front with the driver. He checked out her athletic thighs and buxom tits under her little black dress as she climbed in next to him. Kate's face was flushed, as she looked at the driver's face properly for the first time. He a little younger than her Dad, heavy tattoo's on his arms with a shaved head and stubble on his chin.

Kate began to speak but the driver cut her off.

"Listen love, how are you going to sort this out? Now." He asked calmly. "Is there anyone at home who can cover the fare for you?"

Kate glanced up at the bedroom window nervously. Her parents were asleep and would go mental if she woke them up asking for money at this time. She owed them an increasing amount already and there'd been a big argument about her going out that night. Kate's original plan to stay at Beth's house meant she hadn't intended on going home that night. But that plan was now in pieces.

"No. No I can't ask anyone at home." She shook her head nervously.

"What about if I drove you to an ATM?" The driver persisted.

The argument earlier happened because Kate had blown her meagre weekly pay packet on clothes, cosmetics and going to the club that night. Her account was almost empty for the rest of the week now.

"I've got about twelve quid in there, that's all. Not enough to pay you."

"I can get you the money tomorrow if you came back?" She stammered hopefully.

The driver scoffed.

"No chance love. This is already out of my way now. If I came back tomorrow, I'd have to charge you again for coming back up here. That would be £60 total you'd have to pay."

Kate's blue eyes blinked in shock. She couldn't ask her parents for that much tomorrow or they'd probably kick her out by the end of the day.

"I can't afford that." She said, her voice trembling.

The driver exhaled and looked at Kate sitting across from him. The atmosphere in the front of the taxi was thick as he peered into her blue eyes, her body tucked defensively into the corner of the cab..

"You need to offer me something right now that covers this fare. Or I'll have to drive you to the Police station." He said with quiet authority. "You didn't even have the extra ten quid you promised either, did you? I could have you nicked for this, you know?"

"I don't know what to offer you!" She whined. "Do you want my phone? My jewellery? What can I offer you?"

"Well you could offer me a blow job at least." The driver said bluntly.

Kate sat in shock and stared at the taxi driver open mouthed.

"Are you serious?" She asked, stunned at his suggestion.

"Have you got any better ideas?" He replied blankly.

Kate gulped, she didn't really know what to say or do. There was no way of getting his money right now and she had nothing else on her which would cover the fare. She felt backed into a corner with only his option open to her.

She took a moment to contemplate his suggestion.

Kate was no prude by any stretch and sucking cock was something she'd learned to do very well. But paying a taxi fare with a blowjob was the kind of thing Beth would do and Kate wished she was here now. But then if Beth was here, Kate wouldn't be in this predicament in the first place.

Her tummy fluttered beneath the black dress she wore as the driver eyed her expectantly, her parents only a few meters away asleep in their bed.

Kate wanted this to be over with as the entire evening was wasted, having spent her last money for nothing, being ditched by her mates and now the predatory taxi driver coercing her into giving him a blowjob.

All she wanted at this point was to go to bed and she'd do anything to make that happen.

"Ok, if that's what you want." She sighed heavily. While she was reluctant, she didn't want either her parents or the Police involved.

"Good girl and the right decision." The driver said. "Now, when you're ready."

The driver whipped his cock out from his track suit bottoms and Kate watched in shock as it sprang out already halfway to being hard.

Kate paused.

"What here? Right outside my house?" She said incredulously.

"Why not? It's quiet and no one's about." He replied matter of factly.

"My parents are asleep up that room just up there you know?" Kate protested.

"Well you'd better be quick then." The driver replied bluntly.

She shifted uncomfortably in her seat, imagining what would happen if either her parents saw her blowing the taxi driver from the bedroom window.

Looking over her shoulders around the dark suburban street to make sure no one was about, Kate reached out tentatively to grasp the drivers' cock. She squeezed and stroked him, still not believing the situation she was in and felt the warm meat begin to stiffen in her hand.

Her mouth was dry and her heart beat hard in her chest, she asked for a drink of his water and he passed her the bottle. Taking a hearty chug, she glanced up at her parents' bedroom window once again before going down on the taxi driver.

Poking out her tongue, Kate licked around the hardening bell of the drivers' cock, only partially closing her lips around the head as he felt her hot breath on him. Wanking him, she hoped he'd be easily excited and finish quickly as she licked and kissed his knob. She kept glancing up at the bedroom window, wary of any signs of movement from the curtains.

"Come on love, is that the best you can do?" The driver said impatiently. "I said a blowjob, not wank from a hairdryer."

This certainly wasn't the best Kate could do and she knew it. The insult burned her in many ways and she plunged her mouth deeper onto the mans cock. He groaned at the renewed effort and placed his hand on the back of Kate's head.

But she couldn't get comfortable and they both knew it. The fear of her parents' curtains opening and catching her was overriding the task in her hand and in her mouth.

"I can't do this here." She pulled up, frustrated.

The driver flashed her an angry look.

"Wait. Wait." Kate pleaded. "The B&Q car park. It's around the corner less than five minutes away, I swear."

He stared hard as he turned the ignition on.

As promised, they arrived in the car park within five minutes. It was empty and dark and perfect cover for their illicit activity.

"Over there, by the trees." Kate pointed.

"You been here before then?" The driver asked.

Kate nodded silently. This was a spot she knew very well from previous encounters she'd had with an older man.

"Dirty girl." The driver muttered.

Pulling into a bay near the perimeter and covered by trees, the driver nodded in approval at the location. He lit a cigarette and turned to Kate.

"So now we've got more privacy, it's only right we get comfortable. Get in the back." He ordered.

Kate obeyed, only momentarily thinking of running across the car park and through the side entrance to the top of her street. She didn't because; first he knew where she lived and second because Kate had been taught to do as she was told by her former older lover.

The SUV interior was formatted so both sets of seats faced each other. As they stepped through the side door, Kate sat on rear side and the driver against front on the other. He pulled his tracksuit pants down to his ankles and revealed his semi tumescent cock and heavy balls as he spread his knees before her. Puffing on his cigarette, he leered at Kate as her buxom chest heaved under her dress.

"How about that blowjob then, lovely?"

Kate sank to her knees in front of him and began kissing and licking the inside of his lean thighs. His cock grew as her mouth approached his balls and flicked her tongue across his flesh. Placing her hand around the root she wanked him against her cheek as her lips rubbed his shaft. Feeling him reach full hardness, Kate grasped him with both hands as her tongue danced along his throbbing head, flickering over the eye and around the edge of his bell.

"Mmmm that's nice love." The driver whispered encouragingly.

Releasing a hand from his hard length, Kate parted her soft wet lips and closed her mouth over the drivers' cock. Sucking gently, her tongue rubbed the sensitive underside as her other hand stroked his shaft slowly back and forth. Every few strokes, the teen would take more of the older mans erect cock inside her mouth making him groan and hiss in pleasure.

Sucking harder, Kate's shoulder length hair fell over the drivers thighs as she bore down on him further, making slurping noises as her mouth filled with his hard meat. As she sucked him her mind wandered to the first time she'd come here, the illicit affair with her manager from Tesco where she'd worked the year before. He was similar age as the driver who's cock she was sucking now and the older man had taught her many deliciously dirty ways in which to give men pleasure.

The experiences had been very fulfilling for Kate's young mind and emerging submissiveness, and done wonders for her ability to service a hard cock. Remembering the times fondly and feeling the heat of the drivers meat in her mouth as she paid her fare, Kate began to feel a throb in her clit.

As she sucked the driver, he rolled his head and half-closed his eyes.

"Thing is with you young lasses." He groaned. "You don't understand the value of money. You all just spend spend spend like it grows on trees."

Kate closed her eyes as her tongue flickered over his bell. He sounded like her own Dad.

"My daughter's just the same." He lectured as Kate sucked him. "Dad I need money for a holiday. I want money for clothes. I want a car. But you girls just don't get the concept of working for it."

Kate looked up at him, her blue eyes wide.

"And what if you Daughter was on her knees now, like me? Sucking off some taxi driver because she lost her money?" Kate challenged daringly, as the driver fixed her with a stare.

"Well then like you, it would be her own stupid fault." He said dryly. "Like you, she'd learn her lesson, take some responsibility and not come up short with money."

He pulled Kate's chin up with an outstretched hand.

"Unless you all enjoy sucking off taxi drivers, that is?" He leered.

"Dirty bastard." She muttered maintaining the passive expression on her face, despite the turmoil and tension building up slowly inside her.

Placing her hands on his thighs, Kate slid her soft lips up and down the drivers shaft enthusiastically as he thrust his hips up into her mouth. Gripping the shaft of his cock, she twisted her hand with a flick of her wrist as she wanked and sucked the head while rubbing his heavy balls. Kate slobbered and slurped on the hot meat in her hand as she sucked him sloppily, her saliva lubricating his manhood.

The driver groaned hard as the teen worked his cock well.

"Mmmm fuck me love, you're really good at this for a young lass." He gasped.

"I had a good teacher." She whispered wickedly before plunging her mouth down until her nose nuzzled into his thatch of pubic hair and his hairy balls tickled her chin. She swallowed on his bell lodged in her throat as he moaned hard. Kate kept the hard rod in her throat as long as she could, before spluttering and quickly withdrawing the man from her mouth, long sticky trails of spit dribbling from both the cock and her lips.

"Fucking hell. Whoever taught you to deepthroat deserves a medal!" The driver breathed hard as Kate knelt up, gasping for air.

She took the bottle of water by the drivers' side and swigged heavily, the cold liquid cooling her hot mouth.

Taking advantage of her upright position, the driver reached out and felt up Kate's big firm tits over her dress. Because of the flimsy the bra she wore, her nipples protruded through the material and tingled as his hands slid over the firm nubs. He cupped them roughly, weighing and pulling them in his hands as her heart beat faster in her chest.

"Get them out for me." He whispered and she fished her 36dd tits from her dress.

Exposed, she felt her nipples harden in the cool air inside the taxi, puckering her large pink areola and tightening the pert tips. He smiled as his hands groped and mauled her big tits making her nipples tingle at the rough fingers on her sensitive flesh.

12