Paying the Taxi Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are bloody magnificent babe." The driver murmured in pleasure as Kate reached out for his cock. Despite the surreal situation, she blushed slightly at the compliment.

Then he quickly reached down between her legs, under her short dress and grazing her inner thighs, planting his hand on her pussy. Kate tried to block his arm but he was too fast, the palm of his hand brushed the gusset of her knickers and revealed the betrayal of her body over her mind.

Her pussy was wet.

"Well well well." Said the driver wickedly. "What have we got here?"

Kate blushed a deeper red as the driver discovered how aroused she was, her exposed heavy tits heaving in the half-light inside the taxi.

Sliding his hand along the length of her trimmed pussy, he felt the damp material of her wet little panties, his middle finger sliding along her covered crevice. Kate couldn't help herself and moaned softly as his finger-tip slipped past the sticky gusset and dug into the lusty cleft between her legs. The merest touch on her clit caused her to inhale sharply in pleasure and her knees weakened as she felt the mans' digit penetrate her tight teen pussy.

"So, you do like sucking off taxi drivers then, eh love?" He leered feeling the dripping wetness as he pushed inside her. She nodded obediently as her pussy opened and accepted his finger hungrily.

"Good girl. You've been trained very well." He added as his finger sped up inside her.

Kate gasped and grabbed his wrist but didn't stop him invading her hole, instead steadying herself on his hand and beginning to rock on his finger slightly. Leaning forward, the driver sucked on her hardening nipples, his teeth nibbling and grazing the sensitive nubs sending shivers of pleasure down her back. His stubbled chin scratched and grazed the soft flesh of her tits as he alternated between them, adding a second finger into her tight hot cleft now coating him with her juices.

"That's so good." Kate heard herself whisper as she rocked on the mans hand, shocked at how easily she'd become aroused. Eyes closing, she murmured in pleasure as he reached her G spot while manipulating her clit with his thumb. She knew if he carried on fingering her like this, it wouldn't be long before she'd reach a climax, a thought that both shamed and excited her more.

Just as she was settling into the rhythm that would make her cum, he withdrew her fingers from her dripping pussy. Kate opened her eyes to see the driver sucking his fingers, lewdly as he tasted the young teenage cunt on them.

"Mmmm tasty little slut, aren't you?" He slurped, peering into her glazed blue eyes.

"Yes sir." Kate whispered submissively the way her older master had taught her.

"Now, get back to paying for the ride I gave you. You can bring yourself off after." The driver ordered.

"Yes sir." She whispered once again.

"Good girl."

Kate lowered her mouth back onto the drivers straining cock, this time with more lust and enthusiasm as a result of the arousal now coursing through her body. The driver noted the difference as her tongue flicked wildly over his bulging head as she wanked him into her mouth. Cupping Kate's firm tits in his rough hands, he watched as the teens lips dragged up and down the veiny shaft of his erect manhood.

The feel of the drivers' hot hard cock in her mouth was driving Kate crazy as she reached down to rub her aching clit. Spit and drool ran down his length as she sucked him sloppily while strumming herself between sticky fingers. She felt him pull and twist on her hard nipples as they brushed against his hairy thighs, sending jolts of pleasure through her chest, tummy and down to her erect young clit.

Again, she lowered her mouth down as far as she could, feeling the hot meat glide along her wet tongue until she felt his bell end push past her gag reflex. Thank god her older master had shown her how to deepthroat without gagging she thought, feeling the bulging head lodge in her throat. The driver clutched her head firmly as he gasped at Kates skilful swallowing of his hard meat and her lips gripping him tightly.

Several times Kate raised her mouth all the way up and down the mans cock, lips gripping from his head to his root as she felt him stretch her throat repeatedly. Hearing the man groan each time his knob reached her throat was making her hornier and hornier, loving the way he responded to her pleasuring. Sucking hard on his wet and sloppy rod, she continued to flick her clit rapidly as the ache in her pussy grew in intensity.

The taste of his pre-cum heavy on her tongue, she pulled him out with a loud plop and ran his salty eye over her plump wet lips, her finger now buried inside her soaking cleft. Kate wanked him on her tits, rubbing the bulging head on her tight hard juicy nipples and pushing the firm flesh of her breasts against his raging manhood. The man panted rhythmically as he watched her slender hand wank him between her jiggling globes of flesh, noting her other hand working hard between her thighs.

He sat up without warning.

"Get over there on that seat behind you." He urged.

"What? Why?" Kate stammered in a semi dream like state.

"Sit back on the seat behind you." He repeated. "Sit back and spread your legs."

Without questioning, Kate quickly shuffled back onto the seat and obediently opened her athletic thighs for the driver. The driver dropped to his knees in between her legs, his raging cock bursting as her saliva shone across the taut veins and ridges along the shaft. She watched as he pulled her little black panties to one side, rubbing the head on her juicy clit and moaned at the touch of his throbbing bell against her erect bud .

Grabbing his root, the man guided his bulging head to the entrance of her trimmed blonde cunt.

"I'm not on the pill!" Kate blurted out, feeling the pressure of the mans hot spear pressing into the tight wet cleft of her vagina, her head swimming with delirious pleasure.

Although she'd only agreed to giving him a blowjob, it was too late for Kate to deny she needed his cock inside her, despite the way in which he'd coerced her.

"I'm not cumming inside you love, don't worry." The man assured her breathlessly. "I just want to try your delicious little cunt."

He firmly pushed his hips forward as he thrust his cock inside Kates dripping pussy.

Kate froze at the feeling of being penetrated by the driver, his hard older cock stretching and tearing into her deep, mouth open wide as she locked eye contact with the man.

"Fucking hell, you're so hot inside." As her steaming pussy gripped him like a vice. "And so tight too."

Kate moaned as his bell end reached the depths of her young pussy, feeling his hairy balls brushing against her tight bum hole. Her lips dragged back and forth around him as he started to pump her pussy, forcing short sharp moans and gasps from the teenager. Grabbing her bouncing tits hard, the man fucked her with long and deep strokes, grunting into her with each forceful thrust.

She reached down to rub her aching clit, feeling herself getting closer to a climax, the hood stretched back and exposing the sensitive little head as she rapidly strummed herself in tiny circles. Kate couldn't believe she might cum on the drivers cock after the way he'd got her into this situation. Her submissive nature, expertly drawn out by her older manager at Tesco's, was allowing herself to be used like a whore and she was enjoying it.

But just at it seemed Kate would reach the point of no return and orgasm hard on his cock, the driver quickly whipped out his burning rod from her sloppy wet pussy.

"Fuck I'm going to cum!" He exclaimed, frantically wanking himself as he reached for Kates shoulder.

Instinctively and despite being denied her building orgasm, Kate lunged forward and took the drivers near exploding cock in her mouth. He pulled on the back of her head with both hands and drew her onto him until his dribbling knob end was deep in her throat again. Swallowing hard on the meaty knob, Kate felt the mans' bulging head expand and his shaft pulsing against her tongue.

The man strained hard as he gripped Kate's head in his hands and roared as his balls unloaded into her and down her throat.

Kate felt waves of spunk expelled from his bell as she swallowed the hot thick fluid down into her stomach. Despite the discomfort, she moaned hard through her nose as his fingers dug into her hair and scalp, tears matting her eyes as she gagged a little each time she swallowed. She felt him hold her there for around 5 or 6 heavy spurts before withdrawing his cock back a little from her throat and continued to dribble and ooze his salty sperm into her mouth.

Kate sucked and drank the mans sperm down, the grip on her head relaxing and releasing her from his grasp. Breathing hard, his shoulders sagged as he emptied the remainder of his ball sac into her teenage mouth, watching intently as Kates lips massaged his softening cock, her tongue rolling around his deflating bell.

Pulling out, he slumped back on the seat behind him, looking across at Kate breathing heavily legs still wide exposing her dripping pussy, nipples rock hard on her firm tits, trails of sperm dripping and smeared on her lips and chin.

"You dirty little bitch. That's the best blowjob I've had all year." The driver sighed.

"Good." She replied. "And you got the bonus of fucking my pussy too. I hope that's the taxi fare paid for now?"

"Oh yes darling." The driver leered. "That's more than covered it."

"So, are you going to finish me off and make me cum?" Kate asked desperately, rubbing her slit.

The driver just laughed at her.

"I'm sorry love, it's time I got back on the road. You only live round the corner, I'm sure you can wank yourself off there." He said callously.

Kate felt the feeling of shame return as her face flushed at the way he dismissed her. She'd been used and felt guilty for letting him coerce her, but now she needed to cum even more.

He dropped her off outside her house, cheerfully whistling to the radio as she sat silently in the back, making herself decent again before she stepped back into her parents' house.

As he stopped the taxi, he reached for a card and passed it to her.

"Here you go love." He said brightly. "Next time you need a lift from town, just give me a call and I'll come pick you up. Payment negotiable of course." He said with a depraved wink and grin.

Kate took the card and paused for a moment.

"Maybe. Hope your Daughter gets home safe." She said sarcastically, opening the side door and getting out.

Having tip toed quietly up the stairs and passed her parents' bedroom, Kate collapsed in a heap on her bed.

Tasting the man's sperm still in her mouth and on her tongue, she spread her legs wide and strumming her clit, fingered herself to two fast orgasms. She re-imagined the liaisons with the older man who had taught her how to be a wicked girl, at the depraved events in the back of the taxi and of the feeling when she let the drivers' cock enter her tight teenage pussy and fuck her without a care for her needs.

Squeezing her eyes tight, Kate saw stars as her body exploded with pleasure and intense sensations from the pit of her stomach, across her flushing tits and along twitching legs.

Kate lay there, satisfied at last but also feeling the pangs of shame and guilt for letting the older man use her. After a few moments though, a wicked grin appeared across her face.

She couldn't wait to tell Beth and Sarah tomorrow.

BarryO.


12