Paying Tuition

Story Info
College students finds a boy to pay her tuition.
2.6k words
4.64
13.5k
30
3

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
842 Followers

I grew up poor and knew that my way out of poverty was an education. Not just college but medical school. I had wanted to be a doctor since I was five years old. There was no way my parents could pay for any of it. Loans were just too expensive over the long term. I knew if I wanted it, I needed to work for it. From the time I was old enough to work, I had multiple jobs. By the time it came time to apply for college, I had saved enough for the first year. My plan was to work as much as possible and do the best I could in school as I needed a 4.0 to get into med school.

I was accepted at the largest school in my state. I was blessed in that I received some grants and free room and board due to my parents' financial situation. I got a job at a local wing type restaurant where they only hired girls and made us wear skimpy clothes, white scrunchy socks and tennis shoes. You know the place; you perverts have been there for "the food."

I am 5 ft 2 inches, about 110 lbs., long brown hair, and B-cups. I am an athlete, so I am very fit. I must admit, I looked great in my uniform. Within days, I had a bunch of regulars and was making huge tips. I loved this job. I had two groups of regulars that would be seated in my section. The first were what I called the dirty old men. Guys between 30 and 60 that got hard-ons watching me being perky and silly. The second were from the college. Frat guys that would hit on me from the time they sat down until the place closed. Some were cute, but I did not have time for boys, I needed to make money.

One night after we closed, we were cleaning up. Sandy, one of my co-workers said that she had a date with her "sugar daddy" after work. I did not know what that was and asked her to explain. She said that one of the dirty old men takes her out and treats her nice and pays her bills for her. Occasionally she jerks him off or gives him a blow job but never fucks him. I asked her how much she got from him, and she told me $3000 per month. I nearly fell onto the floor. The rest of the girls laughed and asked if he had a friend. I told her that I could not do that, it just seemed wrong.

Sandy smiled and said that I did not need a sugar daddy, that all I needed to do was sell my panties and socks. What? She said that everyone in the restaurant was checking out my ass or my legs all night. She said that she thought that if wanted to make a ton of money, I should sell my used clothes. I thought she was crazy. Sandy dared me to do it. She told me to take off my socks and put them in my locker. The next day she said she would tell me to give them to one of my customers, she would choose the guy. When I did, I was supposed to tell him that there was more if he wanted them, but it would cost him. All the girls giggled their heads off. I took off my smelly white socks and put them in my locker.

The next day, work was crazy. It was game day, and the restaurant was packed. I was sweating so much; my uniform was stuck to me. Towards the end of the day, Sandy whispered to me to get my socks out of my locker. She pointed to a quiet guy, named Cam, at one of the frat tables and told me he was the one to give them too. She said he had been checking out my legs all day. As I passed out everyone's tabs, I attached his tab to my rolled-up socks. I leaned over and whispered what Sandy had told me to say. "There are more if you want them, but it will cost you." He looked mortified but accepted them. The guys at his table went bonkers and teased the hell out of him. He seemed like the "nice boy," not one of the normal frat boy muscle heads. I felt bad for him. His face was bright red. When I collected his payment, he left me a twenty-dollar tip. I was flabbergasted. Only the dirty old men tipped like that. Their group got up to leave and as he turned, I caught him sniffing my socks. Fuck, Sandy was right, LOL. Sandy saw him do it too and ran over and gave me a high five and told me I was on my way to getting rich. She saw how sweaty I was and told me to leave my socks again at work and my panties. Silly Sandy, what a nut, I thought.

The next night, the group was back. They made sure they were in my section. The muscle heads started teasing the boy and asking him if he jerked off on my socks last night. They were ruthless to him. I felt responsible and wanted to put the frat boys in their place. I went to my locker and pulled out my sweat-stained panties. I walked over to the table and as they harassed him, I held my panties up with my fore finger and thumb and let them dangle in front of them, then placed them in his lap and walked away. The table went silent, then roared with excitement. He went from being harassed to being big man on campus in a split second. Soon they were encouraging him to ask me out, to make his move. The poor kid seemed overwhelmed.

The night ended with a thirty-dollar tip and a note asking me out, written on the tab. I followed him into the parking lot and told him that I worked six days a week and went to the college, I had no time to date, but he could help me with something. His eyes perked up and said he would do anything I asked. I asked him if any of his friends were interested in my dirty socks and undies. His answer blew me away. He said that a lot of guys at the college were horny as hell but did not have the balls to ask anyone out. They spent their time jerking off to internet porn. The closest they would get to a girl would be wrapping their cocks in some panties and blowing their loads. I was astonished.

I thought quickly and told him that I would make him my marketing manager. If he found boys that wanted my dirty socks and undies and got a decent price for them, I would jerk him off on my day off. I think the poor boy came in his pants right on the spot. He cutely said it was a deal and shook my hand. Poor square fucker is never getting laid, I thought, ever. Why didn't he just hug me? Hell, if he had kissed me, I wound have given him rub job through his pants in the parking lot.

The next night they we all back. I made sure I gave him more attention than the others. He leaned over and whispered that he had two orders for me. One guy at the frat said he wanted a pair of socks, and another dared him to ask me for panties and told him that he would give him $50 if he was successful. I ran to the back a swapped my clean socks for the ones I was wearing, then took off the panties I had on. I placed them in a to-go container and dropped them off with him. He opened the container slightly, then slipped $80 across to me, $30 for the socks and $50 for the panties. This was fucking crazy.

It dawned on me very quickly that I was going to run out of clothes fast. The next day was my day off. I ran to the Target near campus and bought a couple packages of scrunchie white socks and some cheap but sex white thongs. I zoomed back to my room at the dorm with my new supplies. As I arrived, I found my director of marketing standing outside the dorm. The little shit had figured out where I lived in less than a few days. I knew what he wanted, and I needed to keep him happy. I invited him in.

We got to my room. He stood there like a deer in the headlights. Poor kid was impossible, I would need to make all the moves. I told him to drop his pants and then sit on the bed. He dutifully did as he was told. I pulled a pair of dirty socks from my laundry bag and made one into a little cotton condom and slipped it on his rather nice cock. I sat next to him and started stroking. I asked him if he liked looking at my legs. He said it made him hard thinking about my legs and ankles and that when he jerked off, he fantasized about kneeling in front of me and cumming on my feet. I crossed my legs and bounced my naked foot and ankle right in front of him. His cock pulsed in my hand at the sight. I told him to stare at it and tell me what he wanted. He softly said he wanted to jerk off and cum on my foot then have me make him lick it off. I told him if he did well, selling my dirty clothes, I would let him do that one day.

My little footboy could not take it anymore. I felt his cock get rock hard, then throb on my hand. He threw his head back and gritted his teeth, then pushed his hips upwards. I continue to pump quickly. Withing seconds a little wet spot formed on the toe section of my sock. I did not stop. The sock began to fill with his cum, then soak into it. Cam had quite an orgasm. I made sure to keep stroking until his cock got too sensitive and he wiggled and begged me to stop. He fell back on my bed breathing hard. I slipped off his cotton condom and dropped it back into my laundry basket. He looked at me strangely. I explained that it was his cum sock from now on. Each time he had a good week, I would let him cum in the sock. I would wash it and make sure it was nice and soft for him. He shivered a bit at the thought and bounced up and told me it was a deal, then shook my hand again. WTF, I just jerked him off and he shook my hand, LOL.

Over the next month, Cam was a little marketing machine. Every night at work he would stop by with orders from his newfound customers. He began taking special orders too. Some wanted lace panties, some wanted colored ones, same with the socks. I was flabbergasted by the response. It made no sense to me, but Cam seemed dialed into his work and who was I to say no. I got to the point where I was changing my clothes a couple times a day, it was starting to become work. As I would get my socks sweaty and my undies soiled, I would put them into to-go containers at work and keep them in my locker for Cam to pick up. As time progressed, he started taking bags of stuff from me. I finally told him to just stop by my dorm to pick things up. At the end of each week, I would jerk off his cock into my dirty sock as I had promised, and he would smile like a kid in the candy store. Cam was so easy to please.

At the end of the month, Cam stopped by to square up and give me the proceeds of our little venture. He handed me an envelope. It was heavy with cash. I asked him how much was in it. He looked down at his feet and mumbled $3,800. I nearly shit myself and let out a loud, "What!" Cam seemed afraid and shyly asked me if that was not enough. I grabbed him and gave him a huge hug. In fact, I nearly split him in half. I could not believe anyone would buy my dirty laundry, never mind pay me this much for it.

I was giddy with excitement and told him that he earned a bonus. I sat on my bed and pulled him towards me. I grabbed his belt and began to undo his pants. Cam protested and asked what I was doing. I told him to shut up and enjoy his bonus. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. His cock was at full staff in his tightie-whities. Quickly, I slipped them down around his ankles, then looked up into his eyes. The poor kid was looking down at me as if I were going to snap his cock off and beat him with it. Relax, I told him, then kissed the tip of his amble cock. His whole body jumped. My left hand cupped his balls, while my right guided his shaft into my mouth. His cock was rigid and ready for action. My mouth sucked gently at first as my hands stroked and massaged his shaft and balls. Cam moaned softly but still looked away shyly. I told him to look into my eyes as I played with his cock.

Cam turned slowly and stared into my eyes. I made it a point to give him my sexiest look. I hummed softly, vibrating his cock to add to the stimulation. It was all it took. His balls tightened and began to pulse. He grabbed my head to push me away. I was not allowing that. I put a death grip on his cock and balls and held him deep inside my mouth. Cam's cock began to unload stream after stream of salty wet goodness. His orgasm was endless. My mouth filled quickly. I was afraid I was going to choke but held my position. I released for a second, swallowed and went back for more. Cam squealed like a schoolgirl and writhed before me. I wanted him to remember this, I wanted him to see how much his hard work meant to me. As his cock slowly stopped producing warm goodness, I slowed my tongue and sucked gently. A slow stream of cum continued to ooze out of the tip.

I slipped his cock from my mouth and looked back up at him. Cam had tears running down his face. I asked him why he was crying. Embarrassed, he said that it was the best thing he had ever felt, and he was just overcome with emotions. It was then I realized, oh fuck, Cam is a virgin! I asked him if he had ever had a blow job before. He looked down at the floor and shook his head no. I stood up and grabbed his chin and told him to look at me. He did. He looked like a sad puppy. I told him that if he brought me that much money each month, I would give him the same bonus again. Cam shyly looked down, then said, "really?" I confirmed my offer. A broad smile crossed his face.

Cam then got a bit animated and told me that I could make a lot more than just $3,800 if I was willing to let him show me. He had a plan all worked out. I was intrigued. I told him to get dressed, we had things to discuss.

drdick69
drdick69
842 Followers