Paying Tuition Ch. 02

Story Info
College girl finds a boy to help pay tuition.
2k words
4.71
7.6k
10
3

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
815 Followers

Cam had piqued my interest by telling me that I could make more than $3,800 a month. For the last month, he had been selling my dirty laundry to his perverted friends and dirty old men. I had no idea why they would buy them, but they did. Maybe, it was something to sniff while they jerked off, maybe it was a trophy they could show their friends, bragging about a make-believe girlfriend. Whatever the reason, it did not matter, I was making tuition money and I did not have to have a sugar daddy like Sandy.

Cam sat next to me on my bed. I quizzed him about the new business venture. What he told me boggled my mind. He said there were websites for people who had foot and panty fetishes. They would sign up and look at pictures or videos of girl's feet or women wearing panties. He said that they would subscribe to these women's pages and pay a monthly subscription. Some guys would even pay a "tribute" or a tip if the woman did something especially for them. I asked him what kind of money these women made, and he said five figures. I asked, per year. Cam laughed and told me that was per month. I slapped him and told him he was nuts. He got really serious and looked me square in the eye and said, "someone as beautiful as you, with your amazing body and feet would just kill it on this site." I blushed at the compliment but was still unsure.

I asked Cam what I would have to do. The little nerd got all business like with me and really excited. He told me he would start by making me a page. The next step would be to take some pictures of my feet in socks, heels, sneakers and naked. Then he would take more of my butt and pussy in panties, all types of panties. The last step was to put them on the site and then "invite" men to look and get a free sample. Cam said that the most successful girls put a small sampling on their free section, then put all the "good stuff" in the pay area. Cam was very into it. He had a whole plan and answered every question quickly and succinctly. I gave it a moment, then thought, what the heck, what do I have to lose.

Cam wanted to start right away. He pulled out his phone and became a modeling director. The little nerd was so into it. He rummaged through my drawers and pulled out a pile of undies and socks and had me put each on. He took what seemed like hundreds of pictures, all the while commenting on how good I looked. Shit, I thought, this kid knows how to make a woman feel appreciated. After about two hours, he was done and asked me to give him a few hours to get things on the internet. He left my room on cloud nine with a bounce in his step. I just shook my head, got dressed for work and headed out.

About three hours later, Cam showed up at the restaurant. He was beaming. He pulled me aside and told me he wanted to show me the site. He opened the app to my page. The emoji was a picture of my two feet in little white cotton ankle socks. The "about me" said that I was lonely, horny 19-year-old college student that enjoyed making men cum. I loved to get sweaty working out at the gym and in bed masturbating. I hated doing laundry because it was so smelly." It finished with, "maybe I can leave my panties at your place sometimes and you can wash them for me."

I burst out laughing and asked Cam if that was what he thought of me, a lonely college girl, masturbating all night. He got all defensive and protested. He said it was just the opposite, he thought I was an amazing, classy woman that deserved only the best. No man from this site would ever deserve me, I should have someone that loved an adored me. Once again, that little fucking nerd knew just what to say to make me feel pretty special. I asked when it would go live, and he said it already had. Cam giggled a bit and said that he was "me" for about an hour, chatting on the app and offering free samples. He said that he had a lot of interest and thought that some would subscribe soon. I told him to do his marketing and let me know what happens.

A few days passed and Cam arrived with a big order for panties and socks. He said he had some special requests and that they would garner more cash. Cam even had a special order for my white cotton panties with a pee stain on them and another pair after I had masturbated in them. He said he charged double for those. I was confused and asked him who the fuck would want those. He smiled and said that it was a couple of the guys from the restaurant, from the dirty old man table. Cam said that they asked him why I gave him so much attention and he replied that he "did my laundry" as a side job. If they were willing to pay him, he would steal some of my panties and give them to them. Fucking, Cam, a true marketing genius.

The weeks turned into a month before Cam stopped by with another envelope. He proudly stood there, envelope in hand. I took it from him, it was very heavy. I asked him how much. Beaming he said that he had sold almost $5,600 worth of my dirty laundry. I high fived him. Without missing a beat, he pulled out another envelope. I asked what that was for. He said it was from the fetish site. I opened it to find almost $4,500. I fell backwards onto my bed. What the fuck? Cam proudly said that I had 177 subscribers already and that a few had asked for some special requests and had left tributes. This made no sense to me, but the money was in my hand. Cam then got serious and asked me if I was going to get a bonus. Fuck yes, he was getting a big bonus.

I grabbed Cam and threw him onto the bed. I pulled off his t-shirt and removed his pants faster than he had ever removed them. His amble cock sprang to attention. He assumed he was getting a sock hand job. I pulled off my shorts and threw them to the floor. To his surprise, I straddled his legs and pulled off my shirt and bra. I looked down at him. He looked back in shear amazement. I left my little white cotton panties that he loved to sell as I had a plan for them. I bent over, rubbed his chest, and kissed him. He seemed stiff and nervous. I whispered to him to relax and let me do all the work. I positioned myself cowgirl style over his groin. I reached between his legs and stroked his rock-hard cock, then asked him if he had ever fucked a girl before. I felt his cock twitch in my hand. He sheepishly shook his head, no. I sat up and adjusted myself so that my pussy was sitting on his balls. I then said I was going to take his virginity. He began to tremble beneath me.

I sat up a bit and slid the crotch of my panties aside. I guided the head of his cock to my wet pussy, then slowly lowered myself onto him. He let out a huge moan and began to squirm. Cam's cock pulsed as if he was cumming. I told him not to cum. I wanted him to last and enjoy it. He shyly squealed that it felt so good, he was on the edge. Not wanting to have him blow a premature load, I just sat there, impaled on his manhood. I could feel his heart beating through his cock. The poor kid was so nervous. I looked down at him and told him that I was in charge, and he just needed to enjoy himself. I took his hands and interlocked my fingers to his and began riding him slowly like a cowgirl. His eyes were locked on mine. I could tell he was doing everything in his power to not blow his load. Slowly, I lowered my body on top of his and kissed him sweetly. That was all it took. His body stiffened below me. His back arched upwards and he began to shake. He let out a growl then shoved his cock fully into my wetness. His seed was warm and plentiful. I could feel his cock pulsing within my vagina over and over again. I picked up my pace and ground my pussy as hard as I could to give him maximum pleasure. Cam squealed and writhed below me, and I loved it. He deserved his bonus, and I was happy to give it to him.

As he finished, he apologized for cumming so quickly. I told him that it made me feel special that I could get a guy so excited that he would blow his load that fast. He had nothing to be sorry about. Cam smiled. I sat up and told him it was my turn to cum. Once again, his eyes widened. I took his thumb and placed it on my clit. I slowly moved it in circles with just the right pressure, I told him to keep doing exactly that. Cam was a fast learner and did just what I told him to do. As he rubbed my clit, I felt his cock become hard again inside me. The feel of his cock and the attention my clit was receiving had me close. Then out of the silence, Cam told me that I was beautiful, the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He said that I was perfect in every way.

With his free hand he gently touched my left breast and rubbed his fingers across my rock-hard nipple. Ding, ding, ding. It was all it took for me. I had felt the orgasm building within my loins. Hearing his sweet words, then touching my nipple flipped the switch. I felt the electric shock of my orgasm take over my womanhood. My legs clamped down hard on his thighs. I grabbed his thumb and pressed it hard as if he were launching a nuclear missile. My body shook then fell upon his. I grabbed his face with both hands and thrusted my tongue deep inside his mouth. My pussy had a death grip on his cock as it pulsed rhythmically. This was a good orgasm, not one of those play with yourself orgasms, no, this one was a ten.

After a minute I calmed down and buried my body into his. Cam hugged me, then kissed my forehead. I laid there in his arms for about five minutes before I propped myself up to look at him. Cam had a shit eating grim across his face. He looked like he had just won the lottery. I asked him if he enjoyed his first time. And Cam, being Cam, the goofy goober that he was, said that he liked the new bonus program and would work even harder to get another one. I playfully slapped him then gave him a kiss. As I removed his cock from my pussy, I slid the crotch of my panties back over my pussy. Cam's gift began to drip from me and soaked into the cotton. I placed my hand on my crotch to hold it all in as I moved myself up to straddle his chest. I pointed at my quickly filling panties and told him that I was going to give this pair to him to sell. He looked back at me very seriously and said that these were not for sale, this pair was his forever.

drdick69
drdick69
815 Followers