Paying with Pussy: Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was absolutely sure Steve got that perfectly on camera, the big moment when Jessica Alba was treated to a huge, slutty facial. The video existing was problematic but it was one of the hottest moments of her life, just knelt like a whore for him to enjoy. And as she thought about it, the whole thing coming to a close after the hardest fuck of her life by the biggest cock she'd ever seen she abruptly came, the orgasm hitting her hard and fast, making her sit up and gasp intently.

She almost choked as her climax enveloped her, legs squeezing and body shaking even as she tensed. Her fingernails dug into the arms of the chair as her other hand went into overdrive, breathing tight as she gave harsh, strained gasps of pleasure tinged with moans, body just overwhelmed as it hit her so much harder than she'd expected. After the ignominious start she hadn't been prepared for such a peak and it steam rolled her completely.

Jessica came so hard she almost squirted, something she had done a few times in her life, juices rushing in that moment of ecstasy and practically bursting from her onto the leather chair, legs kicking as her tensing turned to hard bucks as the waning pleasure hit her in sudden, rapid jolts, tingles racing up her spine to make her quake. She kept rubbing, sustaining it as long as possible even as she shuddered in sensitivity, too much for her until she eventually relented and sagged back into the seat in relief.

Gasping, sweat prickling her brow, she took a minute to recover, rapid breathing turning deeper as she pulled in the oxygen she needed and recuperated. Coming back to her senses and calming down, Jessica reached out for some tissues from her desk and stood up from the chair, her smooth ass peeling off the leather in the wake of her hot, sweaty moment. She took a moment to wipe herself and the chair, not wanting any evidence left at the very least, cleaning up and throwing it into the bin before she contemplated her clothes.

She reached down and pulled her black satin panties up, untangling them where they'd got twisted around her legs before slipping them back into place over her smoothly waxed pussy. She felt so much better, more relaxed, refreshed, but still tired. She figured that was the long day and told herself she'd get the important things finished and get some sleep, reaching down for her slender pencil skirt. She tugged it up round her hips and zipped it up, smoothing it out a little, not too fussed as she knew bed was beckoning her.

Jessica took a last check around and sat back down, pulling herself up and focusing on the screen. She tried to put the experience from her mind, as she had been for months, trying to forget the illicit thrill of that different Jessica getting smashed by Vance Hammer on film, absolutely destroyed by his huge cock.

And she thought back to the end of that film, where she'd suggested she might do it again and get herself some more money. How she'd played up to the camera and sluttily bragged how she might sell her body again for some more dollars, do all it took to keep that money coming in. And she knew that she might, that it came from a place of truth, of whorish admission that she was willing to use her body if the price was right. It would be another huge investment to her business, and all she had to do was fuck on film again. She'd done it once, she could do it again.

Truth was, she might do it just to get fucked like that again.

__________

The End.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

12