Payment in Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhhhhh," Dell replied and put her finger to my lips. "You're thinking, aren't you?"

"Yes," I laughed. I guess lawyers aren't the only folks who can read people.

"I want to be right for you," I heard myself say to her. God that sounded stupid. What do you mean right for her?

"You caint possibly be wrong," Dell drawled and kissed me on the forehead, bringing her lovely chest to bear on my jaw. The mere touch of her fired me again. I knew that what I wanted right then was to please her, again and again until she could take no more pleasure.

"So, you want to pay your fee, hmmm? Stand up. Take off your dress. Look me in the eye while you're doing it," I ordered.

Dell apparently liked it when I became authoritative, for she cocked her head in mock surprise, smiled, stood, and slipped the shoulders of her little black dress off so it could fall to the ground around her. Good God she was stunning! She wore no bra. Her tiny thong was black, just like her dress. I pulled her towards me, laying my face against her midriff and tracing my hands softly over her legs, her exposed rump, then back to her front. I changed the angle at which my hands approached her so that my nails teased across her arms, breasts, stomach and inner thighs. Dell flinched to my touch and her breathing quickened. I looped my hands into the waistband of her thong and pulled it down past her ankles. She smelled delicious.

I laid her down on the couch, pulling her left leg up and resting it on the back of the couch so that her quim was fully exposed. I lowered my head to just above it and blew softly. She arched her back up, searching for my mouth with her pussy, but I just backed away. I refused to be Marsh. I refused to simply take from her. I wanted her to want, wanted her to need, I wanted her to beg.

"I'm going to undress now" I told her. Dell laid back on the couch, her back resting against one of the large pillows. I threw my sport coat across the desk, followed by my shirt, then shoes and socks, then pants. I did nothing quickly and my eyes never left Dell's. She was desultorily rubbing her two fingers over the top of her clit, a motion I found mesmerizing. When I dropped my boxers and my cock appeared, upright and ready, Dell said "ooohhh, bonus!" My size and girth were all out of proportion with my physical stature, which was ordinary.

"Would you like to touch it?" I asked her.

"Oh yes," she responded immediately, then, seeming to think better of it she asked, "with my tongue?" She sat up and reaching out to lightly touch the underside of my tool and rake her fingernails across the taut skin, before forming an "O" with the fingers of her right hand and jacking my cock softly. Bolts of pleasure shot through me like electric shocks. I was nearly out of control and could sense the presence of pre-cum at the time of my cock. When Dell leaned toward me with the obvious intent of taking my cock in her mouth, I pulled away.

"Not yet," I said. "Okay?"

"Okay, you're the boss" Dell smiled.

I kneeled on the couch and lowered my mouth to her neck, then kissed lightly across her breasts, her stomach and down to her pussy, never settling on one place, constantly promising more direct contact with her clit, but never quite making it. In no more than a minute Dell was humping her hips up and down and breathing like a miler who'd just completed her race. I slowed then, flattening my hands to take the edge off my touch, and covering the same ground all over again, only this time biting her nipples lightly. When the palm of my hand hit Dell's pubic bone, she grabbed my wrist, staring me down with a look of ardent lust.

"Please," she said simply.

"Please what?" I asked.

"Please finish me, please," she repeated. I slipped my index and second finger into her, moved them up and down along her slit, her slickness inviting me to plunge into her. But I waited, and waited, and waited while I worked her, sensing her build up towards her peak, then slowing the process and working less erogenous areas to ensure that she did not reach orgasm. She'd finally had enough and broke.

"In. In Goddamnit. Do me, do me. DOOO MEEEE" she bellowed as she grabbed my wrist again and sunk my two fingers back into her quim. I laid my left arm over her top and pushed her back onto the couch and took off, rubbing three fingers in a cone in and out of her pussy, searching and feeling her slickness to find just the right angle to drive her mad. Within seconds she hunched up at the sky and screamed "CUMMMMMINGG, I'M.... OHHHH, ......OHHHH.... CUMMMMMING HARD GOOD LORD, CUMMING, CUMMING, CUMMING, SO HARD, SO HARD, SO...SO...SOOO...oh, oh, oh, oh wow, oh wow, yes, yesss, YESSSS AGAIN.... FUCKING AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN YESSSS, YESSS, YESSS HELL YESSSSS!"

I slowed my hand and let her come down. Her pussy muscles were so strong that I could actually feel her grip and release my fingers over and over as the passion ebbed and flowed. Finally, she reclined completely, the sexual tension between us momentarily extinguished by her two strong orgasms.

"Oh my God," she said "incredible," and threw her arm up over her forehead. After a pause Dell sat up and cupped her huge breasts in her hands, pinching the nipples as she went and staring at me with lust. Her breasts weren't one top one percent, they were more like one in a million.

"Your breasts are perfect," I said, stating the obvious.

"You're sweet," Dell replied.

"I'm honest," I responded.

"Now, all this was meant to be for you. What do you want?" she asked.

"To give back as much as you're giving me," I replied. "Please take off everything else" I ordered. Dell smiled and stood up. With great effect, she slowly and carefully undid the tabs on her garter belt, the unhooked it and threw it on top of my clothing. She unstrapped the high-heeled shoes and threw them to the side, then rolled her stockings down her thighs. She was gorgeous. How could Marsh not understand what he had? How could he not value her? Even if he was just a plain horn-dog, this was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen, live or in print.

"Marsh was an idiot," I blurted.

"Let's not talk about him," she responded.

"Agreed," I said. "Lay down," I said, patting the couch. Dell laid down and asked without speaking whether I wanted her to lift her leg to the back of the couch as I had done before. I did and she did. I then spread her legs further apart and urged her to hold her left leg just below the knee to elevate it out of the way. Then I dove in, trailing soft kisses across the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs, and finally landing on her labia, tonguing it ever so slightly and tasting her tang. Dell began moaning again before I ever reached her clit. She was highly sensitive to touch. With a few seconds of slowly tonguing up and down her slit, I felt her free hand at the back of my head. I pulled it away. I wanted to be in control, not Dell. I wanted to stretch this out, to make her beg for it all over again until she was so insane for release that she cried out for it. Within just a few minutes she was there, mumbling "please, yes, yesss, please, please, hard, hard...oh, oh, yes, harder, please harder," as I circled her clit with my tongue.

I had no intention of relieving her hunger so quickly. I meant to make her fly. Slowly, I inserted two fingers into her sopping wet pussy as I teased and nipped and bit at her clit. Dell arched her back, then hunched down her pussy onto my mouth again and again. Several times she clasped the back of my head to pull me into her, and several times I put her hand away. Her "penalty" for her ardor was to suffer even more light-tongued titillation. Her breath, now coming and going in great heaves, gave her away. She was on the edge again and wanted desperately for me to push her over.

"No, .... noooo, nnooo...please don't... please don't stop, no, donn, don't stop doing what oh, shit, fuck, shit, fuck, yesss, yess, now, now, now NOWWWWWWW!!!" Dell screamed out as I mercilessly licked and bit her clit while forcefully moving my two fingers up and down her slit "YAAAAASSSS, YAAASSSS, OHHHHH, OH, OH, NOWWW, NOWWWW, OWWWWWWMMMMM." she wailed as I extracted another hard orgasm from her. At the end my jaw ached, my neck ached, my cock was iron hard, and I felt like the king of the world.

"Turn over. On your knees, ass to me" I ordered. Dell complied quickly, spreading her knees slightly and raising her ass so that it was within easy reach. I took up the position behind her and immediately slid every inch of my cock into her in two thrusts, not pausing for gentility, not worrying about whether she could handle it, just doing it. Dell's head shot up and her hair flew back across her muscular back.

"OOOHHH, OOHHH, SHIT, OOOH GOOOAWWWWD, YESSS, GOOODDDDD GOD, OH, OH YEAH, OH YEAH," she screamed as my oversized tool sent her into a deep orgasm. Something came over me and my right hand lashed out against Dell's backside to deliver several loud pops.

"NO ONE SAID YOU COULD DO THAT" I yelled irrationally, "no one said you could cum. I need to say it. I'm the one, do you understand?" I asked.

"OHHHHH, YESS, YESSS SIRRR," Dell purred beneath me as my thrusts gained momentum. My right hand gravitated to her hip, pulling her luscious body into me, while my left sought out her dark locks. I laced my fingers into the silky mass and pulled her face upright. I was no longer rational, not even close to it. I was so fully under her spell that everything else around me ceased to exist. There was, for a few short minutes, nothing in the world but the slick muscular tunnel gripping my cock, her luxuriant hair in my hand, her enormous breasts dangling wildly beneath her and her fabulous tight ass backing into me to meet my every thrust.

I nearly went black with the unbearable tension of an oncoming orgasm. Blood rushed out of my head and into my lower trunk. Suddenly even Dell's strong undulations into me weren't enough. I gave her a quarter turn until her body was upright against the back of the couch, her breasts lapping over the back. From this angle her body could move very little as I rutted into her. I redoubled my efforts, changing from short frequent strokes to long hard thrusts that knocked the very breath out of her. Every fiber of my being focused on muscular contraction that began in the bottom of my feet and erupted with a Jetstream of cum spurting into her. I would recall, much later, that I had been mindlessly screaming my fool head off during most of this interlude but felt no subsequent embarrassment because Dell was right there with me, riding the same wave. In the moment, however, there was nothing for me but the cum, the magnificent, world-is-coming-to-an-end-and-I-don't-give-a-shit-about-anything-else cum. I would later replay that scene over and over in my head, trying to draw from it every ounce of information and of ecstasy that it contained. Finally sated, we fell side by side onto the couch together.

A few seconds, or maybe minutes later Dell uttered "Oh my God! That was unreal." Dell turned me so that my feet were again on the ground, then, lowering herself onto the rug, she reached for my cock. This threw me completely. When Dorothy and I finished, we were finished and that was that. Head for the towels, head for the bathroom, and on to the next thing.

I was well and fully spent and thought I had nothing left to give. I flinched back and put my hand on Dell's shoulder to push her back.

"Please," she said, "you'll like it, I promise." I let my hand up and she drew my slimy cum-covered cock into her mouth. Slowly, lovingly, she worked her tongue up and down my shaft, licking me clean as gently as a feather at first, then with increasing urgency as my tool gained steam and grew beneath her care. Finally, she sat up, her right hand lazily jacking me up and down.

"I can get you there," she said "you wanna see?"

I kissed her, feeling her cheeks wet with my own seed. "I have the feeling you can take me anywhere you want me to go."

Dell smiled and began, holding her right hand under my cock and gently licking the underside of it from the bottom to the top. She was so talented. She approached sucking cock like a dolphin handles swimming, naturally, joyfully, exuberantly. She was astoundingly patient. When my endurance flagged, she slowed, but never stopped, kissing my thighs and stomach to give my poor abused cock a break, but always returning to the task. Her lips were experimental, searching, scorching, hungry. Within a surprisingly short time Dell had brought me back to full bloom and I was edging inevitably towards a second strong orgasm.

"Have you ever come in a woman's mouth?" Dell asked coquettishly. I nodded "no." Dorothy was the love of my life, but not the least bit adventurous in the bedroom.

"Well, then, I'll have had my first virgin, won't I?" Dell joked. Between licks and slurps Dell teasingly asked me how I wanted it: did I want to shoot it on her face? On her boobs? In her mouth? When I didn't reply, her attitude changed. I realized that she knew just what to say, and how to say it, to put the starch back into me.

"Fuck my mouth Harp. Force me. Work it in and out of me until you gag me. I want to feel your big cock fill up my throat."

Dell's filthy words drove me insane just as she'd hoped they would. Inside a second, I stood before her, placed both of my hands behind her head and inserted my cock into her hungry mouth. I fucked her throat with a vengeance, and she took it like a champ. Just as before, I felt myself starting to lose my grip on any sense of time, place or person. That's when Dell turned the tables. Just as I'd done with her before, she pulled away and teased me with her hand.

"Are you going to shoot your wad into my mouth?" she asked.

I was too embarrassed to say "yes" so merely nodded.

"Ohhh, so shy," she said smiling at me. Her fingers circled my cock and she spat on it for lubrication, then jacked me harder and harder until I was again on the verge of a spectacular orgasm. She accomplished it not through physical manipulation, but mental.

She opened her mouth wide and said, "shoot it in my face, all over me." I groaned loudly. She took me through two more cycles, each time building me to the edge of orgasm, only to pull away and leave me unfulfilled. After the last, I unabashedly begged her for release, just as she'd begged me earlier.

But Dell had a different plan.

"Make me," she ordered then repeated "make me," when she saw my confusion. I lost it then, grabbing her head and thrusting into her mouth. It took only a few jerky thrusts before I exploded in her. She collected most of my seed in her mouth, then, in what I later came to conclude was planned, pulled my cock out of her mouth and rubbed the tip over her cheeks and chin as I gave the last few spurts. I collapsed onto the couch behind me, knees too weak to stand. The vision of her burned into my brain as she kneeled before me, a stunning carnal wet dream, dark, lovely, and so utterly alive.

She lay her head on my right thigh as I recovered, then decided to lift the mood. "I think that's a very successful payment of the first installment, don't you?" Dell asked.

"Oh my God yes," I gushed. "I'm not sure I can survive another payment, and I'm damned sure eight will kill me," Dell pealed in laughter and hugged my thighs.

"Well," she said smiling and pausing to take a nip at my left thigh, "we'll just have to find out, won't we?"