Payment in Kind Ch. 02

Story Info
Every Investigator needs a Deep Throat.
34.8k words
4.84
77.2k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a parallel story to "Payment in Kind" Chapter 1 and involves characters established in that story but does not follow it chronologically.

I had a central idea for the story which turned out to be a bitch to execute. It has strong BDSM elements including voluntary/involuntary pegging (i.e. some Steven King-quality weird shit), so if these concepts offend, you might want to choose another story. Hope you enjoy.

Payment In Kind: Chapter Two, Deep Throat

Part One: Eunice Hawthorne

At 48, Eunice Hawthorne was a meticulous woman. Perhaps she had always been that way. The yard of her modest two-bedroom, two-bath bungalow at 416 Elm Street, Sandstone Texas, was perfectly maintained, the grass and trees were well fed and healthy, as were the shrubs, azaleas, and roses. No stray strands of St. Augustine were permitted to wander unchecked into her rose or azalea beds, or venture forth onto her sidewalk, or pop up from the cracks. She strictly supervised young Luis every week from spring to fall as he did the yard, giving firm but fair comment on his gardening. It did not hurt that Luis was young, tall, dark, very handsome, and, if Eunice judged it correctly from the appearance the loose athletic shorts he wore in the hot summer sun, hung like a horse. This made her critique both practical and recreational. Eunice had always enjoyed seeing the sweat on a man as he did his work, and she treasured her "lemonade chats" with Luis each week after he finished. She liked to think he did as well.

The inside of the home was, like the woman who owned it, meticulously kept--it had a place for everything, and everything was kept in its place. Ten white dinner plates, ten white saucers, ten small white bowls, ten large white bowls, ten large drinking glasses, ten wine glasses, ten brandy snifters, all arrayed on the shelves above and to the side of her sink, only one used at a time, as Eunice lived alone, before being briskly hand washed, dried, and returned to their proper place. Five pots and pans, their copper bottoms bright and tarnish-free, hung over an immaculately clean antique gas stove. Spatulas, large spoons, slotted spoons and the like were in the drawer on the left, meat forks, mallet and other similar items in the drawer to the right, oven mitts in the next drawer down. Eunice enjoyed order and she insisted on it.

Eunice was employed by the most prominent family in Sandstone County--the Dediers. The nearly $300,000 per-year that the Dediers paid her, not to mention the millions she had saved over her 27 years of employment, would have permitted a far more opulent style of living had she chosen to lead it, but Eunice didn't see a reason to buy things she didn't need. Her 2008 Chrysler Crossfire had only 42,000 miles on it and was in perfect condition, Eunice having found a mechanic in Silsbee who was just as meticulous as she was. Eunice's short commutes to and from the Dediers, to church, and to her very few social engagements placed few demands on the car, so there was no reason to trade it for something new.

The home was well appointed. Expensive marble topped kitchen counter surfaces covered well-crafted custom cabinets built to her specifications, the polished hardwood floors used 12" wide first growth hard recovered pine and were covered by tasteful antique rugs that made the home feel welcome and dampened sounds to keep the place quiet, the walls were painted a soothing green/gray and covered with original art that Eunice had carefully selected and whose value would have shocked all but the very knowledgeable, the generous baseboard and door trim, all painted white in the traditional style, were spotless. Every facet of the house was of high quality, but nothing excessive or ostentatious.

Eunice's one indulgence in the design of the home had been to convert the originally planned third bedroom into two equally sized walk-in closets, one tied to the front bedroom and the other to the back. She lived out of and slept in the front bedroom, which fed into the main hallway just off the kitchen. The back bedroom was reserved for guests and "other things." The front closet held one rack from which hung the business suits she wore each day to work. Five navy blue blazers, white blouses, and grey skirts, each bound together at the top with a plastic snap, five grey blazers, light blue blouses, and khaki skirts, similarly tied, and one black top, medium grey shirt, and black skirt--to be worn at funerals and when she wanted to send the message that she was particularly angry about something the Dediers had done. She had worn the black outfit and its predecessor dozens of times during the 27 years she had worked for the Dediers, and as yet the Dediers remained clueless. A dry-cleaning bag hung just to the right of the suits for easy use.

The opposing rack, however, contained a surprising variety of tops, shirts, shorts, and skirts, all colorful, most floral and in some sort of tropical theme, and some surprisingly expensive. The shoe rack ran the full height of the closet in the back of the closet. She kept her practical work flats on the three middle racks within easy reach, athletic shoes on the top two shelves, and her stilettos, which saw so little use that she found it necessary to rub leather emoluments on them at least once a year to keep the leather from cracking, on the bottom two shelves.

Her second walk-in closet--the one tied to the back bedroom--was just as carefully kept but its contents would have proven far more surprising to those who thought they knew Eunice. Unlike the first, it had no racks from which clothing hung. Instead, it held only compartmentalized shelving, all carefully designed, by Eunice, to serve precise functions. The entire left side of the closet kept her mountain climbing and fly-fishing equipment: ropes, picks, spikes, ice axe, carabiners, Crampons, tents, hiking boots, water socks, outdoor wear, compass, sunscreens, bug repellents, water purification kit--the whole nine yards were neatly and rationally displayed for easy access. The right side contained extra common household goods, blankets, throws, towels, a first aid kit, fire extinguisher, gifts she'd been given by family over the years and hadn't the heart to throw out, and the very few board games she used years before when her older sister's children had come to visit.

But what really would have drawn the interest of a visitor was the cabinet in the back of the second closet. It was unusually sturdy--constructed of 1-inch-thick finish-quality plywood, fronted by two large full-length doors, and secured in the front by three separate locks. If one were privileged to open it, and only Eunice was so privileged because only she kept the keys to it on a detachable key ring sewed into her purse and knew the required additional combinations, one would be even more surprised at its contents. Because in it lay the story of who Eunice had been, what she had become, and even what she feared.

Everyone in Sandstone regarded Eunice as a "Spinster:" Noun: unmarried woman, esp. one past the age of marriage, a label Eunice hated with an unbridled passion, second only to her hate of the term "old maid." Her neighbors had more insight. They understood Eunice to be a very private woman, but not without her interests. Over the years, a handful of men had been seen parked in the long winding red-granite driveway to 416 Elm. They usually arrived early in the evening, bouquet of red roses in hand, and left late, after most everyone was in bed asleep. Beyond these occasional sightings, however, no one had ever seen Eunice in the company of a man, whether in town, at one of the local restaurants, or at a church function. There were several older gentlemen, two quite prominent, who had repeatedly tried and failed to garner the comely woman's interest. Some thought her habits with her male visitors peculiar, especially because even as Eunice aged, her men friends seemed to stay on the young side. Eunice was a fine-looking woman, but some of the young men were down-right spectacular. But, as Eunice was friendly and kind to her neighbors and helped watch over their homes when they were on vacation, her eccentricities were overlooked.

Had they known her better, they might have had better insight into why Eunice kept her men at arms-length. As a youth at Sandstone High Eunice was the smart, pretty girl. Of medium height, she had big blue eyes that leaned towards lavender, mixed blonde hair that turned golden from the summer sun, strong athletic legs and torso. Turning 18 and taking stock, Eunice looked on longingly at her peers' ample hips and larger breasts, but her genetics endowed her with high, tight firm breasts that stretched "B" cup bras just a tad, a slim waist, strong legs and a well-rounded behind that caused the boys to steal glimpses of her as she walked away. She had graduated with a nearly perfect grade point average, twelve straight years of perfect attendance, a following of friends who were quite loyal to her, but nary a boyfriend. She explained to her inner circle that she simply didn't find any of the boys in her class particularly interesting, and she wasn't going to "reach" just to say that she had a boyfriend.

So, she began Stephen F. Austin College as a virgin, and it was there that trouble befell her. In her second semester, she met Bernard "Bern" Williamson who, like her, was a bit of a nerd. He approached her one day after class and shyly asked her for a cup of coffee in the student center. Over that cup of coffee professed that he had been in three of Eunice' classes, and, though she had not noticed him, he had noticed her. It turned out that he liked the outdoors just as Eunice did and wanted to pursue a career in accounting just like Eunice, because he too "liked things to be orderly." They didn't date, at least not at first. Instead, they met at the student union building for coffee either before or after the class they shared, and they chatted. Bern was a bit juvenile at times, but he made Eunice laugh and they did have a host of common interests. Over several months their relationship warmed and became quite serious. To commemorate their mutual declaration of love, they decided to take a campout at a very popular local state park and there to "consummate" the relationship.

But Bern made an unforgiveable mistake, the first of several. He bragged to his fraternity brothers that he and Eunice were taking a campout to celebrate the end of finals and would be "doing it" all weekend. Since he had been pigeonholed in his frat as a bit of a nerd, his brothers snickered at him, and one particularly blustery senior dared him to "prove it." In a moment of weakness, he gave up the intended location of their campout--a remote part of the park having no facilities, but where couples occasionally camped to be alone.

Though he regretted the decision instantly, he could not very well retrieve it or admit to Eunice that he'd made it. If he did, it would look like he was making the whole thing up. His fraternity brothers decided to pay a visit just to show up and tease them both. But when the young men snuck up on the couple, the soft glow of a flashlight from inside the tent revealed Eunice' head bobbing up and down on Bern's modest cock, and, after a short transition, her nimble body writhing atop Bern cowgirl. The boys decided that they liked the entertainment just fine. A couple even took out their cocks to give them a go while watching the floor show.

As young Eunice completed her cycle towards ecstasy, she screamed out and in turn heard the mocking catcalls from Bern's fraternity brothers parrotting her orgasm. Understanding immediately that Bern had betrayed her, she was incensed. She emerged from the tent, wearing only a thin teddy and tiny thong. Mostly drunk, now charged with lust, and confronted by a woman challenging their manhood and dressed like a wet dream, the boys did not leave. Instead, the biggest and drunkest pushed Eunice to the ground, gagged her with Bern's t-shirt and tied her to a large pine tree with some extra rope the couple had brought along on the trip. Once immobilized, they teased her, verbally and physically, simultaneously mocking her desire and running their hands over her most private parts, pinching her breasts, slapping her behind and tits, and inserting their fingers deep into her quim.

At first Eunice screamed, as much as one can scream while gagged, for the boys to stop. But the boys did not stop and to her very great shame, their constant attention began to wear down her resistance. Quite involuntarily, her body responded to the ravenous hands that touched, tweaked and spanked her flesh. At first her body simply shook with the tension of resistance, then, her pelvis, seemingly acting of its own accord, reached out towards the hands that assaulted her and her juices escaped even more freely than they had when she was with Bern. Worst of all, Eunice began moaning like a common whore as the repeated touching of her most private parts brought her ever closer to an unsightly public orgasm. The boys were drunk, but not fools. They knew the sound of physical consent when they heard it, even if emotional and actual consent weren't to be found in the same zip code.

Their tawdry commentary mocked her every moan. She was "a hot little piece of ass" and "was as slick as a slip N' slide." As her moans rose the boys worked her mind, asking her again and again if she wanted it, only to see the petite young blonde nod "no." All five boys now had their cocks out, stroking them. Their cocks were much larger than Bern's and Eunice wondered about them. Would they really use them on her? Would she have to touch them? To suck them or "get them off" before they would let her go? Where was all of this heading anyway? They couldn't hope to keep her quiet about this. Surely, they'd sober up and stop. That might have happened, but for her grunts and moans. As the palpable evidence of her arousal stacked up against her, the boys leering eyes grew hungrier and hungrier. Finally, she quit saying "no" and said nothing at all in response to the boy's taunting questions. Finally, the Big Drunk who led the assault pushed aside two of his peers, dropped his pants and took position between Eunice' helpless legs.

"Enough of this shit!" he muttered in a low voice.

"We know what you want, you know what you want," he said. "I'm gonna pull that gag off you and we're going to give you what you want."

"Then give me a Goddamned gun and I'll kill the whole lot of you and bury your asses out here!" Eunice barked as soon as her gag was removed. Her bravado was treated with gales of laughter, and the Big Drunk instead simply continued to slowly rub her clit then insert his fingers slowly and firmly into her twat. The boys held Eunice' mouth open and poured most of the remaining contents of a fifth of Jack Black down Eunice's throat. She sputtered through the deluge, but despite her efforts, was forced to drink so much that the liquor produced a floating feeling that made her feel totally disconnected and nearly indifferent to what was happening to her. After several minutes more of this forced drinking and fondling of her pussy and constant touching of four more sets of hands, Eunice felt her resolve slip away completely. The Big Drunk could see it in her eyes and was ready for the moment.

"Say it now," he repeated.

"Tell us what you want, make it real this time," he continued.

"NO!" Eunice responded.

The Big Drunk smacked Eunice hard across the face and said, "you will." He continued to work Eunice, two fingers, then three, expanding and contracting within her, touching her so deeply that every nerve ending, including many she didn't even know existed, were firing off.

"Tell me what you want. Lie to me and you'll feel it, I guarantee!" he threatened.

When after several iterations of this same conversation Eunice could stand it no more she said "I want...I wwann... to...to...cummm..."

"Not half-assed!" the Big Drunk ordered, "Say it again, like you mean it!" he whispered into her ear. Eunice' humiliation took a back seat to her desire: "I want to CUMM!" she shouted defiantly.

"Good, got you on tape!" the Big Drunk said showing the winsome young girl a hand-held tape-recorder he'd been holding just behind her ear. He laughed cruelly at her complete capture.

"Well, you can have it, but you have to earn it," the Big Drunk said, and suspended the ropes somewhat to lower Eunice to the ground. "Keep working her pussy boys while she pays the freight" he said. The remainder of the group, stunned at the turn of events, followed his lead. The Big Drunk's cock was long and extraordinarily fat. He had big, oversized balls covered in a thick matting of dark brown hair. When Eunice knees hit the ground, he wasted no time pulling it up to her now hungry little mouth.

Eunice' mind was a total jumble. She knew that what the boys were doing was vile and wrong, what she was being asked to do was wrong, but she also knew that she had asked for it and he had a recording of her saying she wanted it. Could she now protest? Could she convince anyone that this wasn't voluntary? In her semi-drunken stupor, the fact that her hands were now tied behind her back, that she'd been forced to drink to the point of drunkenness, and that she was outnumbered five-to-one gave her for the first time in her life the oddest sense of freedom. She wasn't doing this because she really wanted to, she was doing it because she had been forced to. But, having been forced, she would now do it fully, and as savagely as she wished.

She leaned towards his cock, and the Big Drunk pulled it away. She realized, even in her dimness, that her mind had turned the corner. She now wanted the fat inflated sausage in her mouth and to see what the small apple-sized cockhead felt like in her throat. The boys continued touching and teasing her pussy, even dipping their fingers in and out of her asshole, and she continued to ratchet higher and higher at their hands. Again and again, she leaned in towards the massive cock only to have the Big Drunk move it just out of reach.

Finally, she understood his game. It was all about humiliation. The Big Drunk wanted her lust on display, her needs exposed so that she would no longer be a woman, or even human, but instead a self-declared little slut. So, in one of her last acts of defiance she waited firmly in place without moving towards the sadistic brute. The humiliation game exposed, the Big Drunk elected to finish what he had started. He smacked Eunice hard across the face and said "don't even think about biting it bitch. If you do, you'll never see the outside of this forest." He leaned in and rubbed the tip of his cock head across the lithe girl's lips, back and forth sensuously until at last they opened, and he fed the massive purplish head past her lips and into her mouth. He was a swine from beginning to end. As soon as Eunice' lips gave way, he stood over her prostate form, gripped both sides of her jaws for leverage and feverishly fucked his horse dick into her mouth.

At first Eunice was overwhelmed and gagged on his thick shaft, then, gradually, grew used to the rhythm of the intrusion of the big phallus into her mouth and throat. To her very great surprise, she was able to take the huge cock nearly full down her throat, her disciplined mind overwhelming her gag reflex to permit the large head to penetrate deeply into her. The catcalls by the rest of the "crew" only grew: "holy fuck! Would you look at that shit? She didn't do that for you did she Bern? Eat it bitch! Eat that big fat cock! You want that juice, go get that juice!" The words assaulted Eunice, but she was past caring. Only the steady pounding of the big cock into the deepest part of her throat, combined with the titillation she was receiving from the rest of the group mattered, and they were driving her towards an explosive orgasm.