Payment in Kind

Story Info
A cheating mother barters her daughter to save her marriage.
3.1k words
4.07
37.3k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikitten8
ikitten8
102 Followers

Enjoy and as always, constructive criticism welcome :)

...

I had every intention on playing the role of the caring, considerate stepfather when I married Holly Park. She was a gorgeous woman with shoulder length black hair, a round face that oozed friendly, and large blue eyes. She was on the thicker side, with plump, soft breasts and thick hips. After the death of my wife almost five years prior, she was the first person I let in. She was my dream girl. She came with a package though, a mousy little girl named Annabeth. Annabeth looked nothing like her mother. She was a dirty blonde with light blue eyes and an angular face. She was thin, almost waif like and, at seventeen, looked like she was done growing. She didn't particularly like me, but then again, at seventeen, she didn't like much of anything apart from her friends, her cellphone and her locked bedroom door.

A week after the wedding, I moved Holly and Annabeth out of their shoebox two-bedroom apartment downtown and into my bigger townhouse in the city center. It was closer to mine and Holly's office where she worked as a legal clerk and I worked as a finance lawyer, and closer to the community college Annabeth took classes at. We became, for all intents and purposes, a family.

All was well for the first two years. Annabeth was adjusting well, Holly was working nonstop, trying to get a promotion at work and I was happier than ever. But, as the saying goes, after joy comes sorrow.

"David!" Francine, my secretary barged into my office one Thursday afternoon. "You will never guess who I saw on my lunch break." Francine was a hell of a gossip, but it made for an interesting work day. I set aside the finance reports I was reading and gave her my full attention.

"Who?"

"Your wife." Francine looked like the cat that caught the canary. "She was having lunch with one of the partners."

"Nice." I smiled. Holly was gunning for a promotion; I suppose she was doing whatever she could to get it. Good for her.

"No. Not nice." Francine slid her phone across the desk. "This wasn't some innocent coworker lunch break." I picked up the phone. Holly was leaning towards my boss, Grayson, a huge smile on her face. The man hand one hand on the table and one hand underneath it, clearly stimulating her in some way. I wanted to scream.

The next photo showed the two of them just as they were about to kiss. My mouth was instantly dry. I couldn't believe Holly would do something like this. Swiping again was all the evidence I needed. They were full on making out in the restaurant, garnering some strange looks from the other patrons.

Lightning fast, I sent the pictures to myself, already considering my next move.

Francine seemed to understand that I needed space and excused herself. She was such a gossip that by EOD the whole office would know my wife was having an affair with the boss. The embarrassment was almost too much to bear.

I finished up my tasks for the day and headed home early, still fuming. I had a few hours before Holly got home from work and I used that time to carefully pack up her side of the closet. I placed three massive suitcases by the bedroom door and sat on the bed.

Annabeth came clattering home, chatting on her phone and slamming her bedroom door. If she'd seen the suitcases outside she didn't say anything. She began to play her usual after school playlist so loud the walls practically shook but I was used to it by then.

I helped myself to a few glasses of scotch and sat alone in the kitchen wondering whether it was appropriate to order take out on the night you asked your wife for a divorce.

Holly came home later than usual, and she froze when she saw me waiting in the dark for her. Placing her handbag on the bottom step, she walked in, flicking the overhead on.

"What are you doing here all alone in the dark?"

"How was your boyfriend?"

"What are you talking about?" She sounded genuinely confused. "I have had a hell of a day, I really don't need whatever it is you're about to start, David." Chuckling a little, she threw the refrigerator open. Her actions were deliberately nonchalant, and I saw through her act immediately.

"I'm not trying to start anything. I'm simply stating facts." I drained my glass. "You were making out with a name partner in the middle of a crowded restaurant during lunch, Holly. Are you that dumb?" I scoffed. Her face was in the refrigerator so I couldn't see her full reaction, but she froze.

"Who told you?"

"Does it matter? I know."

The change was immediate. Where she had been relaxed and nonchalant, she was now a bubble of anxiety. She turned around and faced me with wide eyes.

"David, it's not what it looked like." I felt something inside me break. "He's been holding a promotion over my head all year long." I could see her scrambling for lie after lie. "I didn't know what else to do!"

"You could have chosen to stay faithful to me!"

"I'm sorry!"

"I need you to get the hell out of my house."

Just when I thought her eyes couldn't get any wider, they did. I knew we were thinking the exact same thing. Holly had moved in with me following our wedding two years ago. I had a three-bedroom townhouse, and she had had a two-bedroom shoebox down town. It was the best decision for our little family and now it meant I held all the cards.

"I mean it you fucking whore. Pack your shit and get the hell out." I didn't yell. I was very matter of fact about it. All of a sudden, she dissolved into tears.

"Please..." She begged. "You can't put us out on the street!" Clinging to my shirt, she fell to her knees before me. "I have savings, but definitely not enough to find a place for both me and Anna on such short notice." I glared down at her. "Please, think of your daughter." I pulled away, leaving her to fall forward onto her hands.

"She's not my fucking daughter and as far as I'm concerned, it's not my fucking problem." I began to storm out, but her voice stopped me.

"You're right. She's not your daughter." Holly's voice was small. I turned to face her and found her still on the ground, shaking from the tears that were still running down her cheeks. "I see the way you look at her sometimes. You can have her."

"What?" My heart leapt to my throat. "Did you get all common sense fucked out of you on your little date?"

"I'm keeping this family together." She sounded serious and deep down I was hoping she was. "You can have Annabeth whenever wherever, just don't put us out on our asses." It was an enticing idea, but I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of accepting one time. "Please."

"You're delusional." I stormed out of the kitchen and back up the stairs. Locking our bedroom door, I sat and stewed. There was no way she was serious, right? No self-respecting mother would offer up her daughter like this. I could hear her yelling and banging on the door, but I did not care. I didn't want to give her ridiculous offer a second thought, but I was only a man, and I had to admit how tantalizing it would be. Finally, after talking myself into and out of her ridiculous suggestion, I pulled open the door and found Holly on her knees again.

"I will do anything. Please." She begged again, lifting her eyes to mine. "You want three hot meals a day? I'll cook 'em. You want me to quit the firm? Already done." She lifted her hands to my belt buckle and slowly undid it. "You want blowjobs at the snap of your fingers? I'm already on my knees, baby." Taking out my flaccid cock, she licked the entire length. It didn't take much prompting for it to harden under her artful dick sucking skills. I left my hands at my sides, allowing her to do all the work and she didn't disappoint. I was at my full length in seconds and she was off. I felt her gag a few times, but she didn't stop until I spilled my spunk into her mouth.

This, I knew, was the ultimate test. Holly hated swallowing. She was discreet about it, often excusing herself to spit it out in the bathroom or into a tissue. Therefore, when I saw her swallow my cum with a resigned look on her face, I knew she was desperate.

"Anna is up in her room right now." I told her. "I want her down in my office at 9 o' clock." My heart was beating so fast I was surprised Holly couldn't hear it. "Move your shit into the guest room. I can't even look at you much less sleep next to you."

She scrambled up and darted to her daughter's bedroom and I took a moment to catch my breath and buckle my pants. Then, I headed downstairs for more scotch.

Annabeth knocked on my office door at one minute to nine. I was seated at my desk going over files from work. When I called for her to come in, I saw that Holly had not disappointed me. Anna was wearing a white button-down shirt with the top three buttons undone so the tops of her breasts were in full view. She had on the smallest plaid miniskirt I had ever seen, and I could just barely make out the white panties she was wearing underneath it. Knee high white socks completed the outfit and she had on a pair of Holly's black stilettos. Her hair was done up in pigtails tied by two pink ribbons. She was some twisted school girl fantasy, and I felt my cock twitch. She had no make-up on, not even lip gloss. Holly said nothing, only closed the door behind her.

"I don't understand what's going on, David."

"Sit down." She did as I asked. "I thought your mother would have explained but I guess not." I scoffed. "Coward." Standing, I rounded the desk to stand in front of her. She gasped when she saw the bulge in my trousers. "Your mother has been fucking one of the partners for the past year."

"What?!"

"When I tried to break up with her, she offered you as my consolation prize." I used one finger and brushed her chin gently. Tears began to form in her eyes, but I did not care. "Look at me." She did. I had always loved how obedient she was underneath the teenage angst. She truly was a sweet girl who didn't deserve such a fucking whore for a mother. "I have known you since you were seventeen years old and as fucked up as you mom was for suggesting it, I can't deny how badly I want to fuck you right now." She flushed deeply. "Take off your shirt." She did.

The bra came off next, revealing supple b cupped breasts and pink nipples that were already hard. She was turned on.

"I am going to fuck you, Anna, not just because I want to but also because there's nothing I want more in the world than to defile Holly's perfect daughter." I grabbed her by the throat, not hard enough to hurt but tight enough to surprise her and pulled her to the desk. I lifted both her legs, so she was spread completely open, her feet on either end. She whimpered softly. I knew the position wasn't comfortable, but I had already let go of all empathy and reason.

I wondered what Holly had done with her coworker that afternoon. Had she allowed him to bend her over ever surface of her office? Had she moaned his name? The betrayal stung but Annabeth's submission would be the salve.

I lifted her skirt and caressed her ass cheeks dragging a single finger down the length of her slit. She whimpered again as I gently slid her pretty white panties to the side to expose her soft, slightly glistening pussy.

"Oh, Annabeth..." I muttered. "You have such a pretty pussy." My mouth was watering. She shut her eyes and turned away from me. I pulled my cock from my pants and gently ran the head back and forth against her, lubricating it. "I am going to have so much fun with you, Anna." I told her. All pretense of care was gone. She was my property, and I was going to use her till I was bored.

I slid into her slowly and she groaned with every inch that disappeared inside her. Once I was buried completely, I gave her exactly five seconds to get used to the sensation before I began to move.

Not caring about anything other than satiating my own needs, I slammed into the little blonde girl bent over my desk. She screamed loudly but whether it was out of pain or pleasure, I didn't give a shit. I pulled out completely and slammed into her again, my balls slapping against soft flesh. By the time I settled into a rhythm, Anna was moaning and groaning, gripping the desk for dear life. I came gloriously, filling her up with my cum. I didn't know if she was on the pill. I didn't care.

"Go take a fucking shower." I pulled out of her, balled up her shirt and tossed it at her. "Don't bother getting dressed. You're sleeping in my bed tonight." She was crying as she left the office, but I was on cloud nine. I couldn't be bothered.

I tidied up, shutting down my computer and went upstairs to my bedroom. I took a quick shower and by the time I was out, Annabeth was curled up on the furthest side of the bed. I climbed in and pulled her towards me.

"No need to be shy, baby girl. This is your life now, remember?" She wouldn't leave. She'd had two years of rent free, debt free life and I knew she enjoyed not having to worry much about her future. She wasn't even sure what she wanted to do with the rest of her life and Holly and I had assured her she had all the time in the world to figure it out.

"Yes."

"Say, yes daddy." She swallowed visibly and I could see her cringing. She had never called me dad or daddy in the two years I knew her. It had always been David and, in the early stages, Mr. Ericson. "Say it or both you and your whore mother are out on your asses."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because, dear Annabeth, after almost half a decade of being alone, I let one-person in. I adore her, I worship her, I shower her with gifts and praise and love." My voice was bitter. "Your mother knew how broken I was after my wife died and she still chose to break my heart again with my boss no less." I grit my teeth. The betrayal still stung. "Can you imagine how fucking humiliating that is? That job was the only place I had left, and she's ruined it forever." I pulled Annabeth closer to me, wrapping one arm around her stomach and using the other to graze her nipples. "To make matters worse, when faced with the option to take accountability for her wrongdoings, she chose to sell you to me to keep her precious lifestyle." I pinched her nipple, and she made a hissing sound. "How does it feel to know that all you're worth to your own mother is a huge house and a monthly shopping allowance?" Annabeth didn't answer but I could feel her trembling. "So, with all that in mind, things are going to be changing drastically around here." I pinched her nipple again.

"Changing how?"

"Well, we'll have to keep up appearances, with school and work." My mind was running a mile a minute. "But from the moment you get home, you're mine. You sleep in this bed with me. Your bedroom is now solely for entertainment purposes." She nodded. I was genuinely surprised by how well she was taking this. It had to be shock, and anger at her mother's behavior. "I get to have sex with you whenever, wherever, however I want." My hand drifted lower to cup her mound. "And if I ask you to do something, you do it without question." Her breathing got heavier immediately. "Keep me happy and you and your mother will continue to have a roof over your pretty heads. I teased her folds, occasionally brushing her clit. She was writhing slowly, her body matching the pace I was setting with my fingers. "Disappoint me and I will toss you both out and drain every penny of her little savings account."

"I'll keep you happy." She affirmed, bucking her hips. I kept up my torturous motion, making her shiver with need.

"Say it again."

"I'll keep you happy, daddy."

"Good." I stopped immediately, leaving her wet and wanting, and pulled the sheet over both our naked bodies. "I want you to wake me up with a blowjob." She nodded slowly. "Now get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a good day."

She was already drifting off by the time I was done speaking and I took a moment to look at her face, still so innocent. I would have her on her knees begging for my cock like the cumslut I knew she could be.

I knew Holly was thinking of my compassion, my understanding and my thoughtfulness when she offered Annabeth to me. Little did she know that part of me died the moment I heard she was cheating on me. There would be no compassion for Annabeth. I would make her my fuckslave, addicted to my cock and then only after Holly had seen what a monumental mistake she had made, I would make Annabeth have my baby and take her far away from here, leaving her mother penniless, homeless and hopeless. I kissed Anna' cheek and even in sleep, she smiled, silently cosigning my fucked-up plans for her whore mother.

ikitten8
ikitten8
102 Followers