All Comments on 'Payment in Kind'

by ikitten8

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Motherlessone77Motherlessone77over 1 year ago

how horrible, both the husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Stupid!

Just dumb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was pathetic

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

That’s rape in anyone’s language

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only person to like, even slightly, is the poor daughter of this miserable, pathetic pair of unfit parents.

mwdean92mwdean92over 1 year ago

I found nothing appealing about this story.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

Submission is fun sometimes.

Coerced submission never is.

Neither is pretending step-something is incest. It's not.

This was basically sex-trafficking. Exchanging sex with an unwilling third party for financial gain is the plot here. Tell us this submission is anything but sex-trafficking.

Besides the adolescent writing and lack of creativity, that alone should humiliate you.

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 1 year ago

This was great! Ignore the haters!!! I’m always amazed at the people who get so indignant that you would write porn on a porn story site!! Before he kicks the mother to the curb you need a chapter 2 where he makes her eat his come out of her daughter’s cunt!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm pretty surprised with most of these comments. I mean, you'd expect porn with a plot twist on an erotica literature website... The incest comes from the fact that he's ducking a woman and her daughter who's also his step-daughter. Plot line is a bit rushed, there is coercion and non-consent, but once again I'll emphasise the "Erotica literature website" part of the whole thing.

Keep going Author, haters gonna hate while the rest of us masturbate.

doorknob22doorknob22over 1 year ago

Nice premise but you rushed it. Next time will be better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it you are GOOD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Eh... it was ok. Quick, but the fast-paced style is nice sometimes. It was a little too dark for me, if he got the daughter on-board and treated her better it'd be much more appealing.

I appreciate the lack of obvious grammar and spelling mistakes.

4/5

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg0611 months ago

This deserves a follow up!

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

What an asshole . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous