Payment in Unkind Ch. 01

Story Info
Ella moves in, and makes a lasting first impresssion.
3.2k words
4.11
6.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bisquate
bisquate
61 Followers

Toby lived alone in a two bedroom flat in the city center. It was generally unremarkable block, near his work. He had had a flatmate for a while, but they had since moved on to another job in a different city. His job paid well enough, and he could survive in this place on his own - but he had become accustomed to the extra income from a flatmate.

So, he went looking for some potential new cohabiting partners. His advert had many responses, most looked uninteresting and although he didn't need to be best friends with them, he would have preferred that they at least shared some interests (or, at least, did not have any interests he hated).

One caught his eye. Ella, a girl who worked for a small chain of boutique bookstores as a regional manager - and seemed the most normal of the applicants. When they met for a drink near his work, they got along quite well. She perched on the outdoor coffee shop chair daintily, her slender figure wrapped with a simple form fitting light blue dress. Her hair was a deep black - shoulder length - with soft brown eyes framed by black rimmed glasses. They were both into fantasy, and exchanged some impassioned opinions about various classic and modern takes on the genre. They both enjoyed coffee, which always makes kitchen arrangements easier since all they needed was a coffee filter to get by.

They discussed how a living arrangement between them might work - most of Toby's boxes were ticked. One thing that was a little unusual was she mentioned that perhaps she could provide part of her rent as "payment in kind". She explained that sometimes, through her work, she could provide things that would be of value but not in monetary terms. This felt a bit incongruous, but Toby went along with it. He guessed that she just meant something like getting access to new books early or something like that.

A few weeks later on a warm Saturday, Ella moved in. She turned up around mid morning - wearing a loose fitting, old looking graphic tee and leggings - clearly going for practical over looks on this busy day. Her friends helped empty a small moving van of her belongings into the flat: a few boxes, and a flat pack bed and bedside table. Toby helped her assemble the bed - the best he could, anyway, he had never been that great at building flat pack furniture. They eventually got it set up enough that she could sleep that night.

After getting a delivery of pizza, talking about which shelf in the fridge they were each responsible for, who takes out the bins, and a range of domestic minutiae necessary for the first day, Ella offered to bring out her coffee set and make them both a cup before bed.

"You know, I'm so glad I don't have to argue with anyone about where to put the pourover coffee kettle - the other guys I used to live with had all sorts of junk in the kitchen and they got annoyed at me for having a 'useless freaking kettle'." Ella lamented, "Now, I don't even need to get mine out."

"Ha, yeah, I've had those conversations too ... shouldn't be a problem here," said Toby.

They sat in the living room drinking their decaffeinated brews, and both turned in at around midnight. Toby slid into his room, weary from the physical exhaustion of the day and slumped into bed, asleep almost before he hit the covers.

---

Toby awoke the next day to an unusual sound. An alarm clock. But not his alarm, a completely different one. His vision was blurry - adding to the confusion. He reached to his bedside table, the source of the alarm, and found a phone. Not his phone. Where was his phone?

He smashed the buttons on the phone to dismiss the alarm. It was a basic phone - clearly very cheap. Before he had time to analyze it further, it received a message.

"Hey sleepy"
- Ella

Toby was confused. Why was his new flatmate texting him on another phone?

Another message was received - a picture. Of his phone. Unlocked.

"Don't worry, I've got it"
- Ella

How was it unlocked? He had a fingerprint lock on it.

"Soooo.... guess you're wondering what's going on right?"
- Ella

It was like she was reading his thoughts. He went to start typing, but another message interrupted him.

"Well, since we're cohabiting now, I wanted to make sure I had the upper hand. And boy do I, more than I was expecting"
- Ella

Toby was even more confused.

"You were very tired last night. I made sure of it. So tired you didn't even notice this happening"
- Ella

There was a brief pause, before a picture message started downloading. What, she had drugged him or something? The coffee. Oh, no. When the progress bar reached the end, revealed was a picture of Toby that he never wanted to see. In it, he was completely naked, on his back across his full height - including his full face. One hand was on his chest, the other was on his thigh - holding in place ... an AA battery. Next to the battery was his flaccid penis. The battery was quite clearly longer. Toby yelped and started breathing heavily.

"What a gift! I was hoping for just a few sleeping dick pics, but this is SO much better"
- Ella

"What did you do?" Toby managed to type and send a message.

"Now, this is just one of many pictures. This isn't even the best. And you know that local listing site you found me on? I traced your online profile from there. Wouldn't it be great to post these online and tag you on all of them?"
- Ella

"No don't"
- Toby

"No? Aw, but it would be so fun! Hmm, well, if you follow my instructions exactly, maybe I won't. Get out of bed."
- Ella

Toby was almost hyperventilating now. He jumped out of bed.

"Ok now, strip out of your pjs"
- Ella

Wait, she could see me? Toby looked around to see where she was watching him from.

"Yes I can see you. Stop trying to figure out how and follow my instructions or I'll press this little Publish button"
- Ella

Toby hurriedly took off his bed shirt and peeled off his pajama shorts and threw them onto his bed, now standing naked in his room. Knowing she was looking, he tried to cover himself.

"Good - now no point in trying to cover up, I've seen it all already. Go to the living room"
- Ella

Toby still tried to cover himself - being conscious and exposed was somehow worse than being unconscious and exposed - at least in the present. Clutching the phone, he timidly walked out of his bedroom door and over to the living room. As he walked in, the phone buzzed with another message. He saw a pillow in the center of the room, in front of the TV. There was also an indoor security camera set up just under it, pointing towards the pillow.

"Kneel on the pillow, facing the TV. Arms by your side. "
- Ella

Toby looked around. Nothing else was out of place. Mercifully, the blinds were closed - so he walked out to the pillow and slowly knelt down.

"Good. Stay there. I'll be back in a bit."
- Ella


Toby knelt on the pillow for what seemed like an eternity. Occasionally he glanced up at the camera pointed directly at him - it's blue light flashing occasionally to remind him that he was under observation. Hands by his side, he tried to focus on something in the room to take his mind off the situation he found himself in.

He heard the front door open with a key. It was probably Ella, as she promised - but what if it was someone else with a key? Who else had he given a key to his flat to? What would they say if they walked in now to see him, nude and kneeling in front of a camera in the front room?

Before he had time to think too much about this, Ella turned the corner into the room, looking at her phone. She was wearing a black, low cut dress with her hair tied up in a tight bun. She casually looked disapprovingly over her rims at Toby.

"Good, I was keeping a close eye on you the whole way back," she said airily.

"What do you want with me?" Toby pleaded.

"You know how we talked about rent? I can't pay it all," she stated.

"Oh...kay," Toby started to say, confused.

"But how about this. If you don't kick me out, I won't post those pictures I took of you last night online. Sound good?" she asked, clearly knowing the answer.

"Please don't," Toby pleaded.

"I can pay you something, though - I don't want us both getting evicted. But, lets play a little game to find out how much I'll give you," Ella said.

"What ... kind of a game?" Toby asked with trepidation.

"Seeing how I've already got evidence of your endowment flaccid," she said, motioning to the pictures on his phone that she had taken the night before whilst Toby was sedated, "lets find out how small you really are. I've got this app that I can put your measurements into that tells me how you compare to the rest of the population. For every percent of guys with a smaller dick than you, I'll give you that percentage of the rent payment."

She deftly whipped a half length ruler out of a concealed pocket on the side of her dress.

"This ought to do," she said, winking.

Toby winced as he tried to imagine what would happen next.

"Now," Ella said, walking behind him and leaning over.

"You need to get hard for me. The harder it is, the better. I can help, a little..." she said, trailing off as she ran her hands down Toby's shoulders, slowly finding his nipples. The moment she touched him, he had already started to get erect. She started to tease his nipples gently, and he began to blush. Her chest rested gently on the back of his head as she leaned over - he could feel each breast against his hair as she bent over.

He became increasingly aware the camera in front of him was capturing everything. He glanced up at the camera, then suddenly away - regretting giving it eye contact.

"Mm, good start hun. You tell me when you're ready to be measured," she instructed.

She continued to tease his nipples - but he knew this alone wouldn't get him hard enough. He knew if he didn't get completely hard, he was going to be in trouble.

He tentatively reached down and took his member into his hand, and stroked it cautiously. He could feel Ella's breath on the top of his head - knowing she was watching him carefully from over him as he stroked it.

"Hmm, that's interesting, I thought you might have phimosis," observed Ella.

"Wh... what's that?" asked Toby.

"Look how your foreskin isn't retracting over your head on it's own. It means it's too tight." explained Ella.

Toby had always wondered about that - the head of his cock only came out when he pulled back on it really hard, which he now realized was not a normal thing.

"Can you pull it back over the head? I hope so, I'm only measuring from your pubic bone to the tip of the head, so I'll need to see it," Ella asked.

"Yes, I can, it just takes a... bit of effort," said Toby, starting to try to pull back the foreskin as he stroked.

"Heh, okay, good," Ella said, still fondling his nipples.

Toby didn't often see the tip of his cock - and it was now bright red - almost as red as his face. He tried to jerk it a bit more firmly to get it as hard as he could. Even a few millimeters might help.

"I'm ... I'm ready," Toby informed Ella breathlessly.

"Alright, lets see what we've got then," Ella said, kneeling down next to him with the ruler. She placed the measuring instrument along the top of his cock and pressed it back against his pubic bone gently. At least she was being fair in her measurement technique.

"That's just under ... four and a half inches" said Ella, looking over the rims of her glasses at the ruler. Toby grimaced at the number, much lower than he had hoped.

"Oh, this isn't looking good for you, Tobes," she said as she entered the numbers into her phone.

"Fuck man - how's this for some hot statistics. In a room of a thousand random guys, nine hundred and thirty three would have a bigger dick than you. Nine - hundred - and thirty three," she said, feigning astonishment.

"So, then. What percentage is that, then? Quick math, little man, come on!" she chirped like a overly enthusiastic teacher.

"Uh, I don't know, like a bit less than ten percent?" offered an increasingly flustered Toby, realizing he was going to be very out of pocket this month.

"Try seven percent," Ella revealed, "I'll be kind and round up to the nearest percent."

"That's .. hardly anything!" protested Toby.

"Just like your dick is hardly anything! And you'll be thankful for it. Otherwise ... " Ella pointed at the camera, "this little bit of video gold will find it's way out of my personal collection. Think I'm offering good value here?"

"Y ... yes. Please don't ... " Toby pleaded.

"Good. Tell you what, I've got my rent payment all ready for you. Here," Ella taunted as she took a single bank note out of her pocket and dangled it in front of Toby's face before dropping it to the floor just out of his reach.

"Pick it up," Ella instructed.

Toby knelt forward and stretched out to pick up the note - and just as he grasped the money, Ella slapped his ass hard enough to push him over.

"Now get out of here and get dressed you dickless perv," Ella barked callously.

Toby rushed to his feet and retreated to his room with the phone and the bank note, sweating with embarrassment.

---

Toby hid in his room for a while. It had turned out his phone was in his drawer the whole time, she hadn't stolen it. His heart raced, burning with embarrassment - but ... he was weirdly turned on by it.

A message came through to the new phone.

"I was watching through the camera on this phone. Turn it off if you like. There are no more cameras in your room"
- Ella

Could he trust her? He hoped so - he turned off the phone and put it in a drawer to be safe. He put on as many clothes as he could get his hands on.

He sat on his bed for a while, thumbing the bank note Ella had given him. What the hell had just happened. He was humiliated, if anyone ever saw any of what just happened, he would shrivel up and die on the spot. But ... he was still hard.

For a second, he thought about calling for help. But who would be able to help? And who would he want to help? Did he actually want help?

Instead, after calming down for a while - taking some deep breaths - he emerged from his bedroom. He quietly stepped down the short corridor into the living room. Ella was on the sofa, legs crossed, sipping a mug of coffee.

"Hey," Ella said, disarmingly, "I'd offer you coffee, but ... you know..."

"Uh, yeah, I don't think so," said Toby, coyly, "Why did you? What ..."

"So, I guess I wasn't entirely straight with you when we first met. I have more than one job. I'm also a dominatrix in my spare time," Ella revealed, gesturing open arms.

"Ah, well, that ... makes sense ... I ... guess," Toby stammered.

Ella sighed.

"And ... that wasn't something I'd normally do. You didn't consent to any of that, and - I'm sorry. I thought I could get away with it. And I probably could have, but I feel really bad about it. You're such a nice guy, and I really appreciate you sharing your home with me. My clients, like to do that sort of stuff for fun. They pay me pretty well for it. So I thought, maybe ... did you have fun?"

"F... fun? Um. Are you still blackmailing me with ... ?", Toby tried to get his head around what was going on here.

"Ah, no. Look, see this phone - it's just like the one I gave you. I use them just for these jobs. They're basically burner phones, I wipe them every time I use them. They can't connect to the internet at all except to message each other, and so I can view the camera. I actually only took one picture of you - see," Ella proffered the phone towards Toby to show him the picture he had received earlier that morning.

"Then, here we go - settings, factory reset, gone, " Ella swiped through the phone as it restarted itself having wiped it's contents, "I'll do the same on the other one if you give it back."

"Oh ... I ... you're very technical aren't you?" Toby began to realize.

"Yeah, kinda my schtick, clients love it," Ella boasted.

"Uh, I'm sure they - do. Um, so ... the rent," Toby's puzzled mind tried to grapple onto a concrete matter in hand.

"Ah, yes. Uh, well, honestly, I didn't think the percentage was going to be quite that low. Although it was quite funny that I could just produce it from my pocket on the spot ... that couldn't have worked out better. But, anyway - I'll send you the rest today. But ... if you did have fun ... maybe, I could do another session with you? And just take it out of my rent instead of charging you?"

"Uh, ok, this is a lot to take in right now. But... maybe," Toby tentatively admitted, before remembering what happened.

"Wait. You drugged me! What the hell!" exclaimed Toby.

"Um... yeah ... I had some sleeping tablets. Look, I know it was wrong. I promise I'll never do anything like that again. Unless you - you know - want me to," Ella tried to reconcile.

"If anything like that happens again that I'm not into, I'm calling the cops. Alright?" Toby firmly stated.

"OK, that's fair," Ella conceded, "but we're cool now though, right?"

Toby sighed. He felt like he was being manipulated, but ... actually he didn't mind that much.

"Yes, we're cool. Just... maybe you can just settle in a bit more quietly for a while," said Toby.

Ella beamed, pleased that they could move on - and that perhaps she could save a bit of money on her rent with her very niche skills.

----

bisquate
bisquate
61 Followers