Pea Pod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
214 Followers

Slowly the velvet bed opened up, I felt the tendrils release my cock and both of the others pull out of my butts. The two on my nipples let go with a pop and a weird jiggle on my chest, and finally the tendril down my throat pulled out and I could breathe air on my own.

‘What the, hell happened?’ I thought, ‘the bush didn’t eat me, maybe I didn’t taste like the local natives and I was being spit out! Halleluiah, I’m free!’

I began to stand up and my chest fell almost into my lap!

I looked, and then screamed, “I’ve got boobs!”

I reached up to confirm what my eyes were telling me and grasping a nipple, which elicited a moan from my lips, a high-pitched, girly moan!

“Oh my God, I’ve been emasculated!” my high-pitched cheerleader voice cried out.

I tried to stand and nearly fell over. My center of gravity was way the hell off. When I finally got my big butt into the air, I pulled my torso erect with much difficulty, causing an incredible tit quake.

I tried to quell my frantic mind, telling myself, “Okay, this bush turned you into a woman with huge boobs, get hold of yourself there are other concerns here, like you are a naked woman alone in the jungle and if you start running your boobs are going to bounce like I don’t know what!”

I started perambulating back toward the path, “Oh shit, everything wiggles, jiggles or wobbles, how do women deal with all of this motion! I think I’m going to get sea sick!”

I noticed scraps of my clothing all around the plant so I carefully picked up what I could, without getting too close to that, that… ooh I don’t know how to express my loathing of that bush!

I took my scraps and first fashioned a sort of bra to keep my monster boobs from bouncing around so much and then a loin cloth to cover my… my… my cunt! Oh the degradation of it all.

I found my running shoes and was able to stuff bits of cloth into them to make them tight enough to tie onto my much tinier feet. They looked like clown shoes on me now, two or three inches too long. At least they protected my tender feet.

“Now that I look like a bustier version of Rachael Welch in 2000 BC, should I go back to the village or on to civilization?” I asked myself.

A tiny voice came to me through the trees, “Doog, Doog! Where you Doog?”

I could tell it was Meka, looking for me, “Over here Meka!” I couldn’t let her not find me. She must have been searching for the whole time I was missing. I could hear the tiredness in her tiny voice. It broke my heart to think of what I had done to her, and here she faithfully searches for me in the dangerous jungle. I’m slug spit!

“Where you Doog?” she called.

“Over here Meka,” I called back in my cheerleader voice.

“Oh Doog, bush got you,” she stated, as she approached and threw her arms around me, “poor Doog.” She held me tightly and squished my boobs wide between us as she consoled me.

“I’m sorry Meka. I wanted to go home. I didn’t want to leave you. It was very hard. Can you forgive me,” I cried.

“I sorry too Doog. You miss home,” she stopped, and shuddered a little as she too cried, “I should have help you go.”

That stopped me short. “What do you mean help me go?” I asked pulling back a little.

“I take you to big village. Can go home,” she explained, “I no want have no Doog,” she wailed.

I’m such a pig. This wonderful girl loves me so much and I abandon her, thinking only of my needs.

“I am sorry Meka. I wanted to take you along. Although, I did not want to take you from your home or your family,” I explained. I really wanted Meka but I thought it would be selfish to take her from her people, little did I know that it was selfish and wrong not to at least say goodbye.

“I stay with Doog?” she asked me.

“Meka, I am a woman now. You, still want to stay with, me?” I asked incredulously.

“I love Doog. Woman, man, I love Doog,” she clutched me as if she was afraid that I would evaporate if she let go.

“You, want to go to my country and give all of this up?” I tried to confirm her dedication.

“I go with Doog!” she stated emphatically, leaving no room for misunderstanding.

“I love you Meka,” I told her.

“Come we go Doog house,” she stated emphatically.

I was instantly puzzled and figured that it was a language thing. She took my hand and led me down the trail.

We walked for perhaps a quarter mile and came upon an ancient Mayan ruin, “Come Doog, we go home!”

I started thinking that she wanted to set up housekeeping in, ‘This Ole Ruin.’

She led me into one of the inner chambers and said, “Stay here Doog.”

I waited while I saw her waving her hands and arms strangely in another room.

She returned and said, “We go now,” and took my hand. She walked us right up to a stone wall, then right through it and into my apartment.

“Holy shit!” I exclaimed.

Meka looked, alarmed, “This is Doog home?”

“Oh my lord, yes! Meka how… how did you…” I stuttered, looking at her as if she had three heads.

“Meka not Earth,” she told me, confusing me even more. She continued, “Bush not Earth either.”

My mouth was open far enough that my jaw drug on the floor, “You, are not from Earth?”

She smiled and clapped her hands, “Yes, Meka not Earth.”

“I, was not on Earth?” I asked hesitantly.

She smiled and jumped up and down happily clapping again, “Doog right.”

I smiled and fainted dead away.

**********

I awoke to Meka’s smiling face, “Are you alright Doug? I think you fainted. I took the liberty of placing you into your bed. Then I discovered a wonderful device in your living room. Your television is a wonderful teaching tool. I also used your credit cards to order both of us appropriate clothing from the QVC channel, most stylish if I do say so myself.”

“Meka! You speak English! How…” I started.

“I believe, I have already told you Doug. I used your television to teach myself your language. Am I using it incorrectly?” she inquired, rather sophisticatedly.

“Come here and kiss me, smart ass,” I told her.

“My pleasure beautiful!” she agreed and stuck her tongue down my neck. She started caressing my breasts and then placed a hand between my legs, slipping a finger into my… other butt, just as the plant had.

‘Oh shit, the second half of my ecstasy in the plant… it had been, fucking me!’ I thought as other similarities started to make themselves apparent.

My cock was a little nubbin in the front of my new wet slit. It must be my clitoris!

“Oh… oh… ooh, oh Meka. Don’t stop! Don’t ever stop baby. Oh, fuck me baby, fuck me!” what the, hell am I saying? I sound like a slut!

“Ooh Doug, I love it when you beg! Come on sweetie. Cum for me baby,” she urged as she diddled the hell out of my sopping wet cunt.

“Oh God… Oh God… Oh GOD!” and I felt myself gush out of my new vulva.

“That was so cute, my little Dougie. How do you like orgasming as a woman?” she asked as she kissed my face up one side and down the other.

“I… I… I don’t believe… believe it could be like that!” I exclaimed lying there caressing up and down the curves of my own new body.

“I was surprised to find out that you like breast that big, when the genetic alteration bio-form released you,” she stated as she gently felt my gigantic breasts.

“What do you mean, ‘like breasts this big?’” I asked incredulously, using my little feminine hands to indicate the mammaries to which I referred.

“The bio-form changes you into your ideal woman, well actually just the body of your Ideal woman, it doesn’t change your mind. The mind that I fell in love with,” she kissed me making my girly body melt into shuddering puddles of feminine desire.

“Come on missy, you and I need a shower. I love the shower. I used it a while ago after you fainted and I think it is one of the greatest inventions of your civilization,” she stated emphatically.

“Don’t make your decision too quickly. There are more where that came from, wait until you slide into a Hot Tub!” I teased her.

“What is a Hot Tub?” she looked puzzled.

“I’ll show you later, after we go shopping and pick us up a couple bikinis,” I smiled at her and caressed her sides allowing my hands to enjoy the curves of her lithe body.

“I love it when you do that Doog,” she admitted, and a shudder trembled through her body.

“Ha, ha… you called me Doog, just like when we were back on your world. I still think it’s cute,” I giggled as I rubbed down her flat stomach.

“I know Doog, how much, ‘Doog like native girl’,” she giggled as she teased me.

“Shit girl, you’re making me as hot as a volcano. We better get in the shower before I ravish you right here,” I admitted as I held her close from behind, caressing her in all of the right places.

“Ooh Doog, ravish me, smother me in your beautiful breasts. Make me feel like a whole woman,” she crooned, knowing full well what she was doing to me.

Little did she know of my toy collection, but she was going to find out now, “Your wish is my command.” I started manipulating her clitoris as I walked her towards the headboard. By the time we arrived at the headboard she had already orgasmed once and I had to help support her weak kneed trek around the Serta Dream land awaiting us. (Sheep eat your hearts out!)

She fell into the bed grateful to be off her knees and somewhere she could spread her legs wide and offer herself up to me.

“Be patient my love, daddy is home and he is going to give you the fucking of your lifetime,” I told her as I finished donning the strap-on left behind by an old girlfriend. (Don’t ask!)

“Doog what?” she started as I squirted KY jelly all over her lovely vulva and my strap-on.

Her question disappeared into oblivion as the ecstasy of being, fucked by a boner that would never soften, enveloped her.

I banged my hips into her screaming body, Mons Veneris, to Mons Veneris, until she pleaded with me to stop before she lost consciousness.

“Oh Doog, you make love to me like never before,” she kissed me repeatedly all over my face.

“I’m sorry I can’t use a real cock on you my love. Is this a better invention than the shower?” I giggled as I teased her.

“God yes! I can’t wait until I can take some of them back to my sisters,” she stated excitedly.

“What!” I screeched dumfounded.

“Will you not allow me to take some of these back to your other wives?” she looked so disappointed and longingly at me, like she wanted to but if I told her no, she would do as I asked.

“Meka dearest, I would never deny you or ah… my other wives anything that was in my power to provide. Are you saying that you can return to your world? That I can return to your world?” I asked unbelievingly.

“At any time my husband desires,” she assured me.

“How?” I asked.

“Come with me sweetie,” she beckoned.

I followed her into the back room of my apartment. As I approached her, she took my arm and shoved it through the wall, pulling it back quickly, “See Doug, I have left the portal open. We may visit my world at will. I know that my sisters will go crazy if you bring to them, your marvelous girl penises, or some of the wonderful lingerie that I have bought for us. You will be the most popular of husbands in the village, even if you cannot give them sons any longer,” she assured me.

“What makes you think I cannot give them sons anymore?” I teased.

“My husband, it could be that lovely pussy between your legs, or those magnificent breasts that adorn your oh so feminine body,” she kissed me as she said this, so I would know that even though I was, as she claimed, that she still loved me.

“Silly girl, on my world we have what is known as artificial insemination. I could bring the sperm of many men to your world and give children to all of my loving wives. On the other hand, we can simply bring them here and get them, wildly fucked by hundreds of horny guys. Do you think they would like that?” I whispered into her ear.

“There are that many men here beloved?” she asked wide eyed.

“There are that many and more Meka. With some of my wives we could start our own escort service, make money to buy all of the things you would want for your world and get everyone of your sisters knocked up. To top it all off, we could provide a service to some of the men on my world who desire to become women, with all of their hearts,” I offered.

“There are really such men? Who would willingly sacrifice their manhood to become as we are?” she could not understand why someone would willingly do such a thing.

“Don’t worry my love, once you have experienced what is to be a beautiful woman in my world, you will begin to understand. Some men feel that they were born as the wrong sex and spend most of their lives unhappy. Some even have an operation that makes them look like women, though they could never have babies. They would give anything to have happen to them on purpose, what was forced upon me, including spending months on your world fucking the daylights out of all of our sisters,” I smiled as I nuzzled her ear.

“If you say it my dearest, I must believe it, though I find it so difficult to believe,” her hand came up and stroked my soft cheek.

“In that case Meka, I say I stink and need a shower. Do you believe me?” I giggled.

She made a grimace and said, “I was hoping you would say that, stinky, I didn’t want to mention it,” she held my face and kissed me again, “Let us go and hose you down. We must get dressed and go shopping!”

Once in the shower, while I was scrubbing Meka’s back I asked her hesitantly, “Meka, would you mind having another sister?” as I moved the louffa up, down, and all around.

“Are you trying to tell me that you already have a wife, Doug?” she froze in apprehension.

“No Meka, I do not have a wife, I did have a girl friend who was special to me. I do not know how she will react to me as a big boobed girl, but I hope she will at least help us,” I informed her, “we are going to have plenty to learn about being women in my society and if Gwen will agree, she would be a big help to the both of us.”

Meka, turned and held me close, “As long as she will not take you away from me, I would love to have another sister!” then she kissed me, “I was going to ask you if you knew any one who could teach us. I could teach you on my world, but some of the pretty undergarments that ladies wear here are very complicated. When you were sleeping, (I noticed that she did not say fainted.) I tried to wear a brassiere, but couldn’t figure out how to put it on, it is a very complex garment,” she informed me, big doe like eyes speaking her earnestness.

“At least, that is one womanly thing that I know how women wear. I had to figure out how to take them off of girls at a young age,” I giggled at her.

“You were a naughty boy,” she said as she dried off my tender skin, “Oh my that looks cold. Let me help.”

She had my nipple in her warm mouth almost before I could gasp in surprise, which turned to a gasp of pleasure.

“There that one has relaxed, but the other one needs my help,” she warmed my nipple on the other breast.

“I think you are going to have to dry my pussy off again, it seems to be drooling again,” I told her as I groped her C cup sized mammaries.

“Alright, I’ll stop. You will have me on my knees orgasming and we will never leave the shower,” she stopped her teasing.

Once out of the tub, I snapped up a pair of French cut panties and held them out for her to step in to. She moaned as I slid them up her legs.

“How do your women stand this? I think I will have to play with myself all day with these wisps of cloth hugging my sex,” she was panting heavily.

“I have often wondered myself Meka. But these are what women here wear,” I informed her, reaching for one of the bras that must be for her. (It was the small one.)

I helped her into it and adjusted everything as best I could.

“Oh Doug, this is a marvel! My breasts feel wonderful in this, like someone is walking behind me, their hands cupping and holding up my bosom. My sisters will be in heaven. You are going to bring such joy to them, there might be a statue made in the village square to honor you,” she teased, as she encapsulated my huge jiggly mammaries in a beautiful crimson bra. “This is making me soak my new panties, your breasts look totally delicious held in there.”

I looked at the new me in the bathroom mirror and swooned.

Luckily, Meka caught me, “Doug, are you sick?”

“That cannot, be me,” I told her pointing at the mirror.

Meka hugged me, “Yes Doug, that sweet sexy looking girl is you. You are the prettiest woman I know. When I see you all I can think of is making love to you.”

I have strawberry blonde hair, big green eyes, stand five foot nothing, and have giant tits. I could get top billing in any issue of Score magazine. “Gwen is not going to believe this is me! No way in the world!”

I thought about it a minute, “Meka I think we are going to have to trick Gwen to get her to come over here, so that we can convince her that I am me.”

“I can see the truth in that. What do you want me to do?” she asked.

I explained my plan to her.

**********

“Hello Gwen? My name is Meka. You don’t know me, but Doug Gordon asked me to call you. He was lost in the jungle for over a month and is very sick and needs your help.”

“What can I do?” she answered, “I’m not a nurse.”

“I don’t know either, he just keeps asking for you. I have been trying to nurse him back to health, but he claims that he needs to see you, and that is all that will be able to help him.”

“If you’re a nurse, then you certainly can do more for him than I can. Don’t get me wrong, I will help if I can, but I have no idea what I could do to help.”

“I’m not a nurse either Gwen. Doug’s mother sent me over to look after him. He won’t let me call an ambulance or take him to the hospital. Can you come to his place and help me convince him to get professional help?”

“That stubborn jerk! Yes, I’ll be over in twenty minutes and between the two of us, we might be able to beat some sense into him. I’ll see you soon Meka, bye.”

**********

“She is on her way Doug. I hate having to lie to her. Are you sure this is the only way?” she looked so remorseful sitting on the sofa, hands clasped sitting on her knees, pinning her navy blue skirt under them.

“I don’t want to do it either. Just imagine this phone call, ‘Hello this is Meka, Doug’s wife. He was, turned into a woman by a plant on another world. He wants to know if you will come over and help us be proper earth women.’ Do you think she would come over here or hang up on you and think you were nuts?” I explained.

“I think she would believe that I probably will be spending winter in a hollow tree,” she admitted.

Shortly afterward, there was a knock on the door.

Meka answered the door as we had planned, while I went into the bedroom.

“Hi, I’m Gwen. Are you Meka?” Gwen greeted her.

“Yes, I’m Meka. I am happy to meet you. Doug has told me so much about you,” Meka said as she gently shook Gwen’s hand.

“Well Doug never mentioned you I’m afraid. What did he say about me?” Gwen asked with an eyebrow raised, as she doffed her coat and handed it to Meka.

“Only that he cares for you deeply and needs your help very much,” she told her truthfully.

“Oh my, then he told you more than he ever admitted to me!” she was shocked that Doug would open up to this woman about their relationship, more than he ever had to her.

“So where is that headstrong fool,” she grumbled, arms folded in a defensive posture.

“Before you go in and see him, I think that I should prepare you for what you will see. Doug’s plane crashed in the jungle. He was hurt in the crash although not seriously and when he was well again he wandered off into the jungle only to be attacked by a plant no one in the civilized world has heard of yet. It changed him. So, try not to be too upset when you see him. Are you ready?” Meka explained holding Gwen’s hands and looking into her eyes as earnestly as she could.

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
214 Followers