Peach Elixir, Act 01

Story Info
AJ wakes up as a hot pear-shaped babe with an anal craving.
6k words
4.84
17.5k
39

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Morning After

AJ woke up feeling strangely replenished, got up, went into the bathroom, and then let out a powerful gasp after staring into the mirror.

There was a hot naked blonde in the mirror. In the mirror. AJ was the hot naked blonde.

"That's not... this isn't... it can't be..." AJ lifted his hands, and the reflection mimicked his movements. Or, rather, her movements.

The day before, AJ had been some regular nerdy guy. She wasn't anymore.

AJ tried to recall the night before. She had hazy memories of a cute redhead with a mouth-watering phat ass, getting drunk, inviting her back home, accepting something... drugs? Maybe? Her ass felt sore. She placed a finger over her butthole, then remembered the enema. She had been so drunk and horny that she had let a total stranger pour an unknown substance inside her rectum. And now she looked like... like... like a fucking pornstar. Once she noticed how fucking gorgeous she was, she couldn't stop staring at herself.

She had no tits at all, but she had some seriously wide hips and a pair of thick squeezable thighs. She turned around and gasped at the sight of her massive behind. That was a whole goddamn shelf, she could put potted plants over her butt without fearing that they'd tip over. She didn't know why her first thought went to plants.

She still had her dick, which had never been particularly big, but it looked even smaller now. Maybe it just looked smaller because her thighs had grown so much.

"I'd hit that," she whispered about herself, then realized that her voice sounded different than usual. She spoke aloud, and yes, her voice was higher pitched and honestly quite sexy. She wanted to fuck herself. She had turned into her own dream girl. This was great.

Or, was it?

What if the, huh, the... the Juice? The Liquid? The Nectar?

She snapped her fingers, trying to recall the name of the substance. Then she remembered last night's redhead throwing away the bottle.

AJ rushed to her room, towards the little bin beside her bed. She pulled out an empty glass bottle out of a pile of used tissues.

~°~Peach Elixir~°~

By the Emporium

Ingest me for looks that could kill and an amazing caboose! Ingest from the bottom for enhanced effectiveness! *wink* *wink*

So, that's why she looked so goddamn hot.

AJ had to get a looking glass to read the tiny prints on the back of the bottle.

"Experimental product. Peach Elixir hasn't been approved by the FDA for commercial or private use, do not resell.

This chemical concoction and its byproducts are a property of The Emporium.

Do not ingest more than 50 mL per 12 hours.

The Emporium cannot be held responsible for any undisclosed side effects.

If effects persist after 12 hours, contact us by phone or email."

Even with the looking glass, AJ had to squint to get the phone number. She didn't know if it had been more than 12 hours, but she marked down the number just in case.

Then, she looked at the empty bottle. It looked a lot bigger than 50mL.

There was a little number at the bottom that confirmed her thoughts. The bottle contained 200mL.

Worse still, she looked in the trash and found three more empty bottles. 800mL was a hell of a lot more than 50mL.

-----

The Call

She dialed the Emporium number, and then waited. She was sitting on her brand new phat ass, on her bed, naked. She was trying, and failing, to stay calm. Could she die of an Elixir overdose? Or would she just stay like this forever? Or would she explain this to her coworkers? They'd never believe her.

"Hey, yeah, hi, it's AJ. No, the same AJ, not a new AJ. Yes, the nerdy loser in IT. Yeah, I've been transformed into a hot babe. I know, I want to fuck me too. No, I'm not messing with you, it's really me."

A bitchy voice interrupted her thoughts.

"Emporium customer service, whaddya want?"

"Hum, hi? Is this the Emporium?"

"I just said Emporium customer service, didn't I? Fucking bimbo."

AJ was too flabbergasted to respond. In parts because she had never heard someone so rude working in customer service, and also, because, well, it was weirdly hot?

"Hello? You there?" The customer service rep sounded genuinely annoyed.

"Yes, yeah, I'm there. I'm there."

"Ya got an actual problem or ya just calling to like, waste my fucken' time?"

"No, no, I have an actual problem. Hum, some girl I met yesterday gave me some Elixir..." she glanced at the bottle. "Peach Elixir, and I think she gave me an overdose, and I woke up and I looked like... a hot blonde."

There was a loud sigh, then the noise of paper sheets being handled. AJ didn't dare talk before the girl on the phone asked her another question, so she waited.

"Alright, Peach Elixir. You're aware that this is an experimental product, The Emporium cannot he held respons-"

"Yes, I've read the fine pr-"

"Don't fucken' interrupt me when I'm talkin'."

"Huh... sorry..."

There was a loud exhale before she started talking again. "As I was saying, before a rude bitch interrupted me, The Emporium cannot be held responsible for any undisclosed side effects. The chemical concoction and its byproducts are the property of The Emporium."

"..."

"Is that understood?"

"Oh, huh, yes ma'am."

"Good. Now. Didja drink the entire bottle?"

"Hum... Actually, I think it was, hum... drinking might not be the right verb for it..."

"The Elixir was taken by enema?"

"Yes. And, actually, it was more than one bottle."

There was a pause. Then, a "how many?"

"Four bottles."

"Four entire bottle ingested anally?"

"I think so?"

"Tha fuck you mean, "I think so?" Didja or didja not ingest it?"

"I'm- I'm sorry, it's just that last night I was very drunk, and I met this girl and brought her back home and she gave me the Elixir but I don't know exactly how much but now there are four empty bottles in my bin."

A heavy sigh, then, "Okay. Okay. Don't panic. I'm gonna give ya the address of a clinic that can help ya with this."

"A c-clinic?"

"Yeah, it's an Emporium clinic. Free of charge."

"Free- Really?"

"Yes. We care about customer satisfaction."

"Oh. That's good to hear."

The customer service rep gave AJ the address, then hung up the phone without saying good-bye. AJ was alone with her thoughts, naked on her bed with an address scribbled on her palm.

-----

The Clinic

AJ looked again at the address scribbled on her hand. She was technically at the right place, but there was no sign on the building telling her if it was really the Emporium clinic.

She was wearing her baggiest pair of sweatpants, the only thing in her wardrobe that could fit over her monumental ass, and a long coat to hide said rear. Nevertheless, she felt like everyone kept looking at her, and she didn't know how to feel about that. Flattered? Creeped out? Turned on? It was definitely different from how the world usually looked at her.

Steeling herself, she pushed past the front door and entered a small well-lit hallway, following it until she arrived into a waiting room where a seriously hot girl was watching something on her cell behind the reception desk. She had long platinum blond hair, huge pink lips, and an intense amount of foundation all over her face making her skin look creamy.

"Hello," AJ muttered.

The hot reception lady didn't seem to have heard her. She spotted a little bell and decided to hit it. It made a satisfying *ding*.

The hot bimbo looked up and frowned as she saw her.

"Really? You gotta ring the annoying little bell? Couldn't you have just said "hey" or something."

AJ watched her with wide eyes. Was everyone in this company this rude? And why did she feel fuzzy being talked down like this?

"I, hum, yeah, I called about a potential overdose of Peach Elixir? I was told to come here."

"Ah, yes, you're the one who butt-chugged four bottles!"

AJ's cheeks turned pink. It was embarrassing enough having to show that to a doctor, but now even the secretary knew about her sexual exploit.

"I... Yes, that is me."

"Okay, let me just call the doctor..." She grabbed the handheld phone from her desk, pressed a number and then put it on speaker. AJ could hear the dialing as it tried to to reach someone.

"And now," she said with a predatory gaze, "show me that fat ass, girl!"

"What?"

"I'm curious to see what it looks like after a Peach overdose."

"Hum... Shouldn't I keep that for when I'm meeting with the doctor?"

"Aw, honey, don't be such a fucking prude, alrigt come on."

The receptionist got up, and then walked around her desk towards AJ.

AJ nervously looked around the room, but there was no one else. There were a few empty chairs and some Playboy magaz- Playboy!? What kind of clinic was this?

"Come on, honey, let me take your coat." The hot receptionist didn't wait for AJ to do it, she grabbed onto it and pulled it off. AJ didn't resist, and soon her coat was on the reception desk, next to the dialing phone.

"Wow! It is seriously massive!"

"Yeah, it's been like that since this morning..."

AJ yelped when the other girl grabbed her ass.

"Wait, what are you..."

"Relax, honey, everything will be just dandy."

AJ froze in shock. She was shocked by the fact that a stranger just openly groped her ass, but she was even more shocked by how freaking good it felt.

Fingers digging in her fat wobbly flesh filled a hole she didn't even know she had, and she quivered with embarrassed glee. This seriously felt as good as it usually did to get her dick jerked off.

The receptionist was right in AJ's face, her arms wrapped around her midsection so she could grope AJ's butt. She was so, so pretty. And her lips looked so kissable. Never would a girl like this have shown any interest in her before this, before she herself turned into a hot girl.

AJ's nose filled with the receptionist's cheap drugstore perfume, a smell that somehow made her very horny. Her own hands, acting as if with a mind of their own, landed on the receptionist's hips.

"That's one hell of an ass," the bimbo cooed after having thoroughly groped AJ.

"Th-Thank you." AJ couldn't stop herself from gently rocking her hips back and forth.

A woman's voice came out of the phone. "Doctor Lavar speaking."

The receptionist, keeping one hand on AJ's butt, grabbed the phone to answer.

"We have a patient here who overdosed on Peach Elixir. Her ass is seriously huge, and very fun to grope."

"Perfect, send her to room number one, I'll be there shortly."

"Will do. Goodbye Doctor."

"Goodbye Alicia."

The hot receptionist, Alicia, dropped the phone back on the desk and focused again on AJ.

"Doctor Lavar will be waiting for you in room number one," the receptionist repeated the information that AJ had already heard, but she didn't mind her repeating herself if it meant spending more time in this very unprofessional embrace.

"O-Okay. I guess I gotta go."

"Yeah, you do." Alicia took her hands off, to AJ's displeasure.

But then, she gave her a hard spank, causing AJ to let out a gasp. While she recovered from the spank, the receptionist grabbed her coat and placed it on the coat hanger behind her desk.

"Oh, actually, I would take that back-"

"No need to hide that big butt of yours, darling. The doctor will check it out anyway."

AJ rubbed her hands awkwardly while deciding whether she should just accept that, or try to argue with the receptionist for her coat back. Eventually, she took the meek route.

"Where's room number one?"

-----

The Test Room

There hadn't been too many people on the way to the testing room, but every single one had been a hot girl, and every one had leered at AJ. Several had made comments about her, catcalling her and flirting, which AJ found frustratingly hot. Two people slapped her ass when she passed by, and both times it sent ripples of pleasure through her large rump. It was humiliating, and somehow that made it even hotter.

When she reached Room Number One, the door was open, and she entered a windowless room with a weird contraption in the middle. It looked like some kind of gynecological chair, with stirrups and straps.

Doctor Lavar entered the room behind AJ, giving her a hard slap on the rear.

"What a fantastic fat ass!" she gleefully declared.

"Doctor! You- You-" AJ turned to glare at the doctor, but was met with a towering gorgeous lady. Doctor Lavar had long wavy black hair, a huge bust that strained against the flimsy lace red top underneath her white lab coat, and huge red lips. She also wore some latex gloves.

"Oh, calm down, darling. You like it."

"I don't..." AJ tried to deny it, but her words had no conviction in them.

"Get on the chair, darling. We'll check you out, make sure you're okay."

AJ hesitated, but the Doctor's tone was stern and she felt too awkward to disobey. As she approached the contraption, turning to sit down on it, she realized that she hadn't shown any medical ID, or even shared her name. Shouldn't they check these kinds of things before strapping her into their testing chair?

"No, no," Doctor Lavar said, putting her hand on the small of AJ's back. "You gotta get on it face down, ass up."

AJ gulped down loudly, then met the Doctor's pretty eyes. She was so fucking gorgeous.

"Come on, hop in dear."

AJ followed the instructions, finding herself on all fours on the contraption. The Doctor closed the straps around all four of her limbs, causing her to panic a little.

"So, what, huh, what are the tests gonna be?" she asked.

"Shhhh, don't worry your little head about it."

AJ's stomach burst into butterflies when she felt the Doctor's hands all over her thick legs.

"D-Doctor-"

"Please, call me Mistress."

"M-Mis- What?"

Doctor Lavar pulled down her pants, revealing AJ's huge ass and making her squeal in surprise.

"What a perfect booty," the Doctor whispered before pushing her face into it.

"Doctor!"

A hard slap fell on her wobbly cheek. It hurt, but it also felt weirdly pleasurable.

"What did I say?" the Doctor's voice was cold.

"You... you..."

Another spank. AJ let out a whine. She could feel the impact rippling throughout her body, especially in her soft little dick.

"You said to call you Mistress!"

"That's right. Now try it."

"M-Mistress..."

"Good girl."

AJ gasped. The warm feeling in her chest made her wish the Doctor... Mistress would call her a good girl again.

"Now. Clearly I can see that the Elixir's effect are persisting after they should've subsided."

She grabbed AJ's dick and balls, which easily fit into one of her hands.

"Was this useless knob always this small?"

"N-No! It shrank... I think because of the Elixir..."

"Huh-huh."

She squeezed again, then went to the cabinet on the side. From the corner of her eye, AJ could see Mistress grab a bottle of lube.

"What are you going to do?"

"We're gonna test your anal cavity, see how it reacts to stimuli."

"Wait! No!" AJ tried to shake herself off the chair, to no avail.

"Relax, honey. With how much Peach Elixir you've ingested, this hole here will be ready to take anything."

AJ opened her mouth, but Mistress placed her hand on her ass, and the feeling shut her up instantly.

"Good girl."

AJ involuntarily thrust her ass backward after being called a good girl.

"Oh! Looks like we've found one of your triggers!"

She gave her a light tap on the rump, then AJ felt a cold fluid flowing down between her cheeks. Mistress was lubing her up.

"I'm going to push my fingers in, and check up on your p-spot."

"O-Okay," AJ muttered.

And then the finger went in.

-----

The Examination

AJ was not prepared for this to feel so... good!? No, good was an understatement. Ecstatic or blissful would've been more accurate.

Every single doubt and fear she had about this entire situation vanished, and she even let out a loud decadent moan.

"Looks like there's some increased sensitivity back there," Mistress said. "Tell me how it feels, darling."

'It's... It's... Oh God, it feels magical. I've never felt so good before."

"And this is only with a finger. I haven't even reached your prostate yet." She bent down until her head was beside AJ's, and whispered, "can you imagine how much better it would feel if it was a huge cock stretching you out."

AJ froze, feeling her cheeks burning. It was hard to think, with her asshole twitching pleasurably around Mistress' finger, but images of big veiny cocks still managed to slither into her mind.

"I've never... I don't..."

"You've never been fucked in the ass before?"

"I'm straight," AJ mumbled, already realizing that she wasn't sure anymore what her sexuality was. Hell, she hadn't even thought to ask the Doctor if there was a way to revert the gender transformation. Maybe she didn't mind being a girl? Maybe she actually felt more herself in this gorgeous body than she'd ever did in twenty-plus years as a boy?

At the very least, she was now a lesbian.

"Are you sure about that?" Mistress asked, pushing her finger deeper. "The Elixir tends to make people more open with their sexuality."

A second finger went in. The stretching sensation made AJ feel entranced, and she even began moving her hips back and forth.

"Tuh-tuh-tuh, no moving, darling."

She pulled out her fingers, leaving AJ's hole dejectedly empty.

"N-No! Please continue the test! I'll be good!"

"I will, I will. Once you stop moving. For the experiment to be conclusive, you can't be moving your butt around like some cheap whore; You gotta let me take control... Understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good girl."

AJ's tiny dick twitched upon hearing those words. It twitched even harder when Mistress pushed her fingers back in.

"Ooooh, feels sooo good!"

"I can see that. Anal stimulation seems to induce copious amounts of precum leakage."

Her other hand grabbed onto AJ's dick, and she stuck a finger beneath her foreskin to rub the leaking head.

Getting her dick touched felt good, but not as much as she'd expected. A beautiful woman was touching her dick, and that thought alone made her quiver, but the touch itself felt kinda numb. Maybe it was because the sensation in her rectum was so wildly decadent that everything else seemed dull in comparison. What had the Elixir done to her?

When Mistress took her hands off AJ's dick, her fingers moved onto AJ's lips.

Surprised, she opened her mouth to protest, which allowed Mistress to place her precum-stained fingers against her tongue.

"Do you like the taste of your own juice, darling?"

AJ was being made to taste her own precum. But Mistress was so gorgeous, and smart, and she was fingering her ass, and AJ really wanted her to push them further. She wrapped her lips around the fingers and nodded.

"Good girl."

She did her best not to move, but it was difficult considering how excited she was.

And then Mistress's fingers brushed against her prostate.

AJ trembled from head to toe and moaned against the fingers in her mouth. Feeling Mistress' digits against her p-spot felt incredible, even better than simply having her fingers in her rectum.

"Looks like we found it," Mistress teased.

She touched it again, and again, and every time AJ spasmed in delight.

When Mistress' fingers pushed against it and stayed in place, AJ thought she might just die from the pleasure.

12