Peach Elixir, Act 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to start rubbing it n-"

AJ howled as she came, spurting out a weak dribble of jizz from her still soft dicklet.

"I haven't even started rubbing and you already came," Mistress said. "Impressive."

AJ didn't hear any of that. Her mind was overtaken by the wave of pleasure from her anal orgasm, and all she could think about was to feel more of this.

-----

The Discussion

AJ's mind was lost in fog. The orgasm had been so intense that she even forgot where she was for a minute or two. When she came to, she heard her Doctor/Mistress speaking with someone. When her head got clear enough to differentiate voices, she realize there were three people in the room with her.

She was still strapped into the chair-contraption, with her head facing downwards, away from the people. They discussed her, as if she wasn't even in the room.

"... instantly, like, as soon as I poked her prostate. Her anal sensitivity is definitely off the charts," Doctor Lavar said.

"More intense than our other test subjects?" a second voice replied. It was sultry, with a hint of matronly.

"Oh, absolutely. Ruby administered all four of her vials at once into one subject, all of the Peach side-effects have been exacerbated. I mean, look at the size of this thing." A hand landed on AJ's butt. She squirmed a little, trying not to make noise. Getting her ass touched felt good.

"I gave her the Elixir more than twelve hours ago," said a voice that AJ thought she recognized. In context, she guessed that it was the hot redhead from the night before. Ruby?

"You got pictures of what she looked like before?" the matronly voice asked.

"Absolutely ordinary man. Average height, average weight. Average boring dick before I turned her. After pouring the first vial, physical changes were immediate. All of the usual Elixir effects; Pretty face, perfect hair, smooth feminine body, fully-working vulva... Well, almost all of the effects. Her chest remained flat, which I assume is a particularity of the Peach flavor."

"Indeed," the Doctor replied. "Peach Elixir induces no breast growth."

The discussion was horrifying. AJ had been an unknowing test subject, and now they were discussing her like a bunch of mad scientists hanging around the monkey cages.

But, also... She tried to recall the night before. According to Ruby, she had had a... vulva? She vaguely remembered getting fingered, and wished she hadn't been so drunk as to forget so much.

"Modified behavior and attitude?" The matron asked.

"Absolutely," confirmed Ruby. "The more I poured, the bitchier she got. Hell, she even took over at one point, becoming the Alpha. It was kinda scary, but like, in like a hot way."

"And now she's back to being an awkward wimp. So, personality changes aren't permanent."

"Are you conscious, darling?" the Doctor asked, grabbing and squeezing AJ's scrotum.

"Oooh!"

"Well, look who was listening in on us! Darling, that's not really polite. Bad girls need to be punished."

"I'm sorry! Please I promise I won't tell anyone about this if you let me go!"

The three women stayed silent for a moment, then chuckled.

"Let you go? No no no no, darling. There are still so much information to gather, we need to keep you here for a while."

Lubed-up fingers rubbed against her butthole, and she gasped. They entered her swiftly, finding her sensitive prostate and pressing against it.

AJ panted and moaned like a bitch in heat, wishing with all her being that the fingers inside her would start moving. No matter how much her brain was telling her to escape, the pleasure in her backside was unlike anything else she'd ever felt.

"Look, the bitch is gonna cum again."

She didn't know which voice had said that, and she didn't care. All she cared about was the finger rubbing against her most sensitive spot, and an intense yearning for a climax.

She reached it quickly and got overtaken by the ecstasy.

Her vision turned blurry and dark as her dicklet spurted out some thin gooey ropes.

-----

The Cage

AJ felt rather conflicted. On one hand, they were using her as a guinea pig and treating her like a whore. On the other hand, her entire body shivered with glee because of how turned on she was.

She had always had a bit of an anal kink, and these ladies were making her cum repeatedly by fingering her hungry butthole.

She felt a little ashamed of how much she enjoyed this whole ordeal.

"Alright, we're done testing your booty," one of the women said.

AJ's bonds were unlatched, allowing her to get off the contraption. As she grabbed the hem of her pants to pull them back up, she noticed the small gilded cage around her dick. It was one of those particularly small ones, consisting of a tiny half-dome that left absolutely no space for any dick to get erect, even one as small as AJ's.

"What the hell!? What is this!?"

She turned to face the women, and then her voice caught in her throat.

Doctor Lavar, Mistress, was there, and so was Ruby, which AJ vaguely recognized from last night. Between these two stood a gorgeous busty blonde with a huge mane of wavy blond hair.

They were all so gorgeous. And they were staring directly at AJ, who had her pants half-down showing her tiny caged penis. AJ's cheeks were bright red.

"Wh-What did you do to me?" She asked shakily while pulling her pants up, which wasn't easy because of her massive rear.

"Oh, relax, darling," the Doctor said nonchalantly. "We need to monitor you for a few more days. Jerking off would skew the results and make it more difficult for us to help you. You want us to help you, right?"

AJ didn't know what to say. Did they think she was dumb enough to believe that they had caged her for her own good? On the other hand... she did have a chastity fetish.

Before she could say or do anything else, a newcomer entered the room. A tall, handsome man, with a clean shaved face and wind-swept black hair. He was wearing nothing but boxers, thus putting his marvelous six-pack on full display. And his bulge, but AJ consciously kept her gaze away from it.

AJ bit her lip, which she regretted instantly when she realized that everyone else had noticed it.

"We have one more test for you today, darling," Mistress said.

"Another t-test?" AJ's voice was even shakier than before.

"Jun," she placed a hand on the good-looking lad, "will help us here."

Jun approached her, and AJ let out a breathy "ooh" when he got within arm's reach. He towered over her, and she had to crane her neck a little to meet his gaze.

"I'm here to see if you can resist dick." His voice was suave, and he smelled of aftershave and woods.

"Resist dick?" AJ repeated, feeling the knot in her stomach growing threefold.

Jun placed his hand on the side of her head, caressing her. She swooned a little.

"They've told me you had a hyper-sensitive asspussy. That a few fingers could make you jizz like crazy in an instant."

AJ said nothing. Each new individual knowing about her condition felt like further humiliation. Her dick twitched helplessly into its cage.

"If fingers can do that," he whispered, approaching his mouth from her ear. "Imagine what a dick would feel like."

His hands moved onto her hips. He was taking charge, but gently and slowly, as if to give her the opportunity to push him back. She didn't. She was too busy doing exactly what he'd told her: Imagining a big warm cock entering her and making her cum over and over until she was nothing but a broken fleshlight.

He kissed her on the neck, and from above his shoulder she saw the three women watching with great interest. Doctor Lavar even had a notepad and a pencil. Being observed like that made the whole ordeal both better and worse. The more humiliation she was subjected to, the hornier she got.

Jun's hands were now grabbing onto her butt and pulling her against him. She felt his bulge pressing against her belly.

She shouldn't do it. She should be able to resist him and his dick. She should push him back and run away. She should... She should...

Fuck.

Her asshole twitched, expressing its own desire to get thoroughly ravaged. Her entire body wanted it.

"It's simple, babe," Jun whispered. "If you take my dick out and suck on it like a good girl, I'll put it in your ass and give you the best sex you've ever had."

-----

The Blowjob

AJ couldn't breathe. A dick. She could get a real, big manly dick... up her ass.

She couldn't stop thinking about the intense euphoria she had felt from mere fingers. Getting dicked down might very possibly just break her brain from too many orgasms.

She had to try.

She got on her knees, hearing the three women snicker and "oooh" in response to her action. Jun's bulge was right in front of her face, and the smell of his crotch was overpowering.

She felt excited at the mere thought of actually touching it, an act that she never would've considered if it weren't for her recent... medical condition.

She pulled down on his boxer, and his dick sprung forth against her mouth. The scent drove her crazy with lust. Thinking about the women observing her made her shame grow, and her growing shame made her hornier. Without further thoughts, she took his dick between her lips.

"She went for it," Jun gloated. He sounded like such a cocky douche. The exact kind of guy that AJ hates, who think they can just go wherever they want like they own the place, and fuck any woman they want... with their big manly cocks...

AJ couldn't believe what she was doing. She was especially perturbed by how much she enjoyed feeling the thick musky tip against her tongue. She felt so slutty and ashamed, and God damnit, she wanted more.

When he grabbed her silky soft golden hair, she let him take over. She panicked a little when he pulled her hard.

AJ was left a tad flabbergasted when an entire cock entered her throat without a hitch. She had never sucked dick before, and here she was, throating a big one to the hilt.

"No gag reflex," Doctor said while writing. "Interesting."

"Is that a common feature of the Peach variant?" The mysterious sultry blonde asked.

"Not enough test subjects to tell. And since Ruby decided to use her entire month's supply on a single slut... it'll take a moment before we get more data."

"Then we better extract as much data as we can from this one."

While they spoke about the Elixir's impact on AJ, the latter was being roughly pushed and pulled around Jun's dick. He had a firm grasp on her hair, using her head like a cheap fleshlight. Every thrust made her cage twitch with excitement.

Eventually, he relented the abuse of her throat, dismissively pushing her to the ground.

He hadn't cum yet. Maybe he wanted to climax inside her other hole. Maybe she wanted this too, more than she'd ever wanted anything.

-----

The *~* Dick *~*

AJ didn't receive any directives; She put her head down and her ass up of her own free will. Well, as free as her chemically-corrupted brain could still be. She wasn't sure how much of her sluttiness was hers, and how much had been induced by the Elixir.

She felt her pants getting ripped off by a pair of strong manly hands, leaving her fat butt bare.

Jun, considerate as he was towards her knees, didn't fuck her on the hard tiled floor. He grabbed her by the waist, lifted her up like she was just a doll, and then moved his hands under her thick thighs.

Her breath was ragged and her heart threatened to burst out of her chest as he held her up above his spit-covered cock. It looked so huge compared with her teeny-tiny locked-up nub.

To make matters worse (and hotter), he turned around so that they would be facing the three women. AJ could feel her face warming up with shame to be so thoroughly exposed.

Doctor Lavar stepped forward, brushing the tip of her pencil against AJ's gilded cage.

"Doesn't it feel so much better to be locked up like this? I mean, look at the difference between yours and his. Jun's dick is, well, a real dick. Yours is a pathetic ornament. But now, it's a cute ornament. You should be thanking me for helping you thusly."

"Th-Thank you Doctor."

"Doctor?"

"M-Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

"That's better."

Mistress took a little bottle from one of her coat's pockets and pushed out a dollop of lube on Jun's cock. Then, she stepped back to join her colleagues, all three watching with varied interest.

Mistress watched her with a clinical eye, ready to take notes. Ruby had a shit-eating smirk on her face; She seemed cruelly pleased by this whole ordeal. The blond bombshell watched her, but her expression was hard to place.

AJ yelped when the tip brushed against her asshole. His dick was large, larger than any she'd ever seen before. And it was about to sodomize her.

Her yelp morphed into a gleeful squeal. No matter how much she tried, she was incapable of hiding how excited she was. Her cage leaked copious amount of pre in a thin slimy strand, and she even brought her hands up to caress Jun's head and hair.

AJ had always known that she wasn't entirely straight, but this new experience confirmed without a doubt that she was a full-on bisexual. She wanted this handsome man inside her. Hell, she wished he was taking her missionary style, so that she could kiss him and look him in the eyes while he penetrated her.

Then again, maybe that newfound interest in men was a side-effect of the Elixir? It was hard to know for sure, since no man this good-looking had ever shown any interest in her before that day.

Jun's dick brought her back from her thoughts when it pushed against her tight sphincter. Fingering had been incredible; A real dick was even better.

When the head pushed past her ring, she began shaking in his arms. When it went further in, brushing against her sensitive p-spot, she drooled a little.

Her moans filled the room as his dick filled her rectum. It was wonderful. Marvelous. Ecstatic.

On his second thrust she came. Semen pooled within her cage before spurting out from the little hole on the front.

She didn't lose consciousness despite the massive dose of endorphin flooding her peached-up brain; Jun's dick twitching inside her kept her very much awake.

His fingers gripped onto her soft flesh, and he began moving her up and down.

Her voice became one long animalistic moan, and she could hardly focus on anything other than the divine pleasure happening between her legs. She didn't see the three women anymore, or the strange sterile room. All her mind could comprehend was that she was experiencing the greatest sensation of her whole life. This was Heaven, Nirvana, complete spiritual and physical euphoria.

She got lost in the feeling, orgasming too many times to count, until her climaxes merged into one another. At one point, her already small reserve of semen ran out, leaving her to have consecutive dry orgasms while Jun kept reshaping her fuckhole.

When he came, she felt it. As if her rectum recognized the taste of sperm and relished in it. Getting creampied gave her one last wonderful orgasm, after which she ended up sprawled on the ground, leaking jizz and shaking from head to toes.

At that moment, she knew definitely that her life would never be the same. She would never be whole again without something up her butt.

12