Peach Elixir, Act 02

Story Info
AJ's new routine, and a discovery that'll change her life.
4.8k words
4.83
6.6k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The New Bedroom

AJ felt light-headed when she woke up, and it took a few seconds to remember where she was.

Small clean bedroom that smelled of vanilla and peach, with a vanity desk and a big mirror. Two doors, one to exit, the other for her small private bathroom.

Her reflection still showed a gorgeous blond with a flat chest. She wore a loose tank top with nothing beneath it, and a pair of booty shorts that were being devoured by her massive cheeks.

AJ had taken temporary residence at an Emporium facility, where her doctor could monitor her on a daily basis. It had been only three days, and she was already starting to forget her previous life. But, in all honesty, going back to her previous life was not an option she even wanted to consider. It had been made very clear that she could leave at any moment; She chose to stay.

She went to the bathroom, but the same thing happened that had happened the three previous days: Nothing came out. Obviously, the Peach Elixir was doing something to her digestive system, which made her anxious.

She returned to the main room and sat at her vanity. There were all kinds of makeup in little boxes across the desk, but she had no idea how to apply any of it.

Mistress entered the room, making her jump.

"My, my, no need to be so nervous, little bunny."

"Sorry."

"So, how are you today?"

"Fine, I'm fine, thank you."

"Bathroom?" she asked, notepad and pencil in hand.

"Same as the other mornings. Nothing."

"Interesting. Did you try douching yesterday evening, like I asked?"

"Yes. There was only water."

"Only... water..." she mumbled while writing it down.

"Is it dangerous?" AJ tried to sound calm, but she knew that Mistress would hear the anxiety in her voice.

"Do you feel any abdominal pain?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Then there's no need to worry for now. Remember to visit the gym this morning. You'll be meeting a nutritionist today."

"O-Okay."

"Alright. See you later darling."

"Wait, Mistress!"

Mistress stopped in the doorway, eyes wide open. "... Yes, AJ?"

"I... I just... I've been a good girl, right?"

"Yes, you've been good. Why?"

"It's just that, well, you know... Yesterday, I didn't really get any, hum..." She still felt a bit of shame saying it out loud. "My ass didn't get played with and I didn't cum. I was wondering if you could maybe just... finger me a little, before you go? Please?"

Mistress stared back for a moment, then let out a laugh.

"Sure, darling, I can do that."

She walked up to the bed and sat on the side of it. She tapped her thigh, silently telling AJ to sit on it.

AJ took place, her fat ass pressed on top of Mistress' legs. The other woman didn't waste any time, grabbing her hip with one hand and sticking fingers of the other hand into AJ's mouth. AJ slobbered all over the fingers to lube them up, and then Mistress' hand traveled south and under AJ's waistband.

The moment she got a pair of fingers up her bum, everything went well in the world. Mistress' heavy tongue against her own also didn't hurt, and AJ could feel her locked-up nub struggling against its cage.

Mistress knew how to make quick work of her defenses, bringing her to the edge in less than a minute. AJ moaned into the other woman's mouth when she came, and a small white puddle formed over the front of her shorts.

AJ floated in her post-climax haze for a few seconds, before being brought back by Mistress' hand on her shoulder.

"AJ, honey, can you hear me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You're sure nothing came out earlier?"

AJ realized she was laying on her back on the bed. She got up on her elbows and then stared up at her doctor. "Y-Yeah, nothing. Why?"

Mistress lifted her hand, the one that had just fingered AJ into a powerful orgasm. There was some sort of orange slime on her fingers. No, not orange. Peach.

"Is that..." She swallowed. "Is that Peach Elixir?"

"Looks like it," Mistress replied. "Your blood tests seemed to indicate that your body had absorbed all of the initial dose. There shouldn't be any Elixir left in your intestines."

AJ shuddered. Was her body rejecting the Elixir? Would she turn back into a lame regular dude? The thought of it made her want to cry, so she stopped thinking about it.

"Oh, honey, don't worry." She brushed AJ's cheek with her dry hand. "We'll keep monitoring you, I'm sure everything will be alright." She pulled her into a hug, pressing her face against her huge melons. "Everything will be alright."

She hoped so. She dearly hoped so.

-----

The Locker Room

AJ had a schedule to follow for the day, and she hoped that doing so would take her mind off from the morning's discovery. Mistress was smart, she would find exactly what was happening to her and find a way to let her remain who she was. AJ didn't need to worry herself with these details; She had some squats to do.

The gym was inside the Emporium facility, so, of course, every other member was ridiculously hot. Some of these girls wore enormous fake eyelashes, huge colored nails, and all manner of indecent clothes.

When AJ entered the girls' locker room, she was instantly spotted by a trio of bitchy blondes. They stopped their conversation when they saw her, and leered at her the same way a pack of hyenas would watch a dying gazelle. AJ made the mistake of interacting with them.

"H-Hi," she stuttered. "I'm AJ."

"Oh, you're the butt girl," the taller blonde said in a mocking tone of voice.

AJ's cheeks turned red. She kinda was the butt girl.

"Oh, you're definitely the butt girl." She approached her, and before AJ could react there were two hands pressed firmly against her ass. The blonde's fingers dug into her flesh, and AJ could do nothing but let out a pathetic moan. This entire building was filled with hot perverts who wanted to grope and fuck her; It'd be a problem if she didn't absolutely love it.

"Is it true that you have a tiny tiny thing?" a short blonde with giant poofy hair asked.

"Of course she does," the third girl said, a Black girl with blond buns. "They caged it. They only cage the small ones."

"She doesn't need it anyway," the tall one said. "If what I heard about her butthole's true."

AJ said nothing, but moaned a lot as more hands explored her soft curvy body. The leader of the mean trio slipped her hand inside her shorts, and AJ let out an excited squeak.

"You want it, don't you?"

AJ felt the three girls' gaze, making the whole situation intensely humiliating. She couldn't stop herself from nodding, wishing with all her heart that each of these mean girls would take turns ravaging her ass. Did they have dicks? Were they Elixir alter-egos? She didn't care either way, as long as they played with her and made her feel good.

The tall girl fingered her first. She started by rubbing her starfish, gauging how tight it was. She let out a "Oooh, little slut is all lubed up already!"

AJ wasn't sure what she meant. She hadn't lubed herself beforehands, and the spit that Mistress had used was definitely dry by that point.

Nevertheless, the blonde's fingers easily went in, and she quickly found AJ's sensitive spot. The locker room filled with her lewd noises and the girls' giggles.

When she came, the feeling was strong enough to send her to her knees, much to her tormentors' amusement.

"Alright, we've had our fun," the tall leader said, wiping her fingers on AJ's top. "Let's go. Don't wanna miss hot yoga."

"Oh, have you seen the new teacher they hired?" The Black girl cooed. "He's so handsome! And I heard he's married."

"Hmmm, married men." She licked her lips.

They left the room, without giving AJ any second thoughts. She stayed on her knees for a moment, until she heard a new voice.

"Wow, you're kind of pathetic."

She turned her head towards the new voice. It belonged to a gorgeous Asian butch with short black hair and very kissable lips. She wore a blue sports bra, leaving her fit muscled frame in full display. Well-defined six-pack, strong shoulders, and arms that were made to carry cute girls with. AJ swooned a little.

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't apologize, it's not your fault you're such a pushover."

She approached AJ, each step making her heart flutter a little more. When she gave her a hand, AJ happily took it.

"I'm AJ, by the way."

"I know, we've met before."

"We have?" AJ's eyes grew wide. If she had met someone this pretty, she'd remember.

"Yeah. I'm Jun."

-----

The Genderfluid Babe

AJ had a moment of pause.

"Jun?" she repeated, confused.

"Yeah."

"Jun, like, the same Jun?"

"Yeah."

"But you were... and now you are..."

"And you also were and now you are," Jun said, referring to AJ's peachy body.

It made sense that she wouldn't be the only person in the building exhibiting physical changes.

"I'm pretty fluid when it comes to gender," Jun added. "Last time you saw me, I was pumped up on Himb-X, or whatever the name of that one was."

"Himb-X?"

"Elixir variant that turns you into a buff stud. I've been an Emporium test subject for a while now, I've tried pretty much everything. Funnily enough, I haven't had the chance to try the Peach variant." She eyed down AJ, who felt very exposed in her tight flimsy clothes. "It suits you."

After the humiliating events that had happened to her mere minutes ago, getting complimented like this was enough to make AJ blush.

"Thank you," she muttered. She felt like a ditzy schoolgirl getting asked to prom; It was embarrassing how easy it was to sway her.

Jun gave her a smirk and a wink, then said "you know, I was just about to hop into the showers. Wanna join?"

AJ's heart skipped a beat, and then she nodded vigorously.

Less than a minute later, she had her nose and mouth pressed against the other girl's bare chest.

Jun's breasts were firm b-cup, which meant they were quite larger than AJ's tiny titties.

AJ kissed and sucked on them with great enthusiasm, and Jun rewarded her by grabbing onto her fat ass, pulling the cheeks apart, and rubbing her fingers up and down her crack. AJ shivered with pleasure each time Jun's fingers brushed her asshole. God, she was turning into such an easy slut. She turned to putty in the hands of anyone willing to touch her asshole, and the shame of it all only made her hornier.

She brought one hand between Jun's legs, and was greeted by a hairless cunt. Jun let her finger her a little.

Eventually, Jun pushed her against the wall and spanked her hard. "Come on, slut, spread those legs for me."

AJ did as she was told, and placed her hands on the wall. Jun's finger went in easily, and she hammered her sensitive asshole with the same brute strength that she had used to sodomize her three days ago when she had a dick.

AJ came quickly, her splooge leaking out of the cage to be washed up by the warm water. However, Jun didn't stop finger-fucking her.

AJ ended up cumming three more times, after which her legs gave up.

While Jun finished cleaning herself, AJ sat at her feet, weakly holding onto the butch's solid legs.

Jun was slightly nicer than the mean blondes; She threw AJ a towel before leaving her on the locker room floor.

-----

The Workout

After taking a moment to simmer down, AJ got up and groggily made her way towards the clothing dispensary.

Mistress had told her that there was a section of the locker room that had workout clothes ready to be worn, and AJ was frankly impressed by the selection.

She chose a pair of black leggings with mesh sides, because it was the first pair of pants that fit over her massive butt. She wore it over a burgundy thong, which quickly disappeared between her fat cheeks.

For the top, she put on a black and pink sports bra.

Her hair was still wet from the shower, and she tied up into a ponytail with a big pink scrunchy.

She hoped her outfit was cute.

She entered the well-lit exercise room, and her eyes wandered over the other people there. The majority were gorgeous bimbos, but there were also a handful of handsome muscular men.

Some were exercising, and others were merely chatting and taking selfies in their revealing gym clothes.

A lot of heads turned towards AJ, and she tried not to focus on people's expressions. Some would be looking at her with disdain, others with lust.

Picking up a bar with an impressive set of weights on it, she started with squats, which might've been an ill-advised choice considering how quickly it attracted people towards her. Then again, it was quite probable that she would've been harassed no matter which exercise she'd done.

"Hey butt-bitch," a nasally girly voice called out from behind. The name-calling was quickly followed by a spank, making AJ yelp and almost drop her weight bar. "Is it true you got a tiny shriveled cock that needs to be locked up?"

Another girly voice, also coming from behind AJ, added, "can you imagine!? Turned hot by the Elixir, but she kept her useless little dickie!"

"I can't," the nasally voice replied. The voice's owner got very close to AJ, too close for her to continue her exercise safely and thus making her freeze. "Poor little butt bitch," she whispered in the most condescending tone AJ had ever heard. "Got turned into a babe, but she still has her minuscule... obsolete... caged... clitty." She emphasized her last word by giving AJ's ear a little bite, before retreating back and giggling.

AJ's panties were getting annoyingly drenched with precum. She was glad she had a dark pair of pants to hide the stain forming in front of her crotch, because she knew the teasing would just get worse then.

A buff dude approached her from the front. Handsome as hell, and with a clear bulge at the front of his tight shorts. AJ wondered if that was someone on Himb-X, or just some regular buff dude.

"You've got one hell of an ass, lady."

AJ muttered a flustered "thank you," before continuing on with her set.

"I've heard about you. You're the one testing out Peach Elixir. Also heard you were wild for anal."

AJ's cheeks took on a dangerous shade of red.

"How about you ditch those weights, take a short break, get railed on the bathroom counter..."

AJ almost dropped her bar, but held on. She still had a few reps to do.

"Come on, butt bitch. I know you want it."

The cocky stranger stepped forward, rubbing his bulge right against AJ's belly. He was rubbing his bulge against AJ.

AJ, of course, desperately wanted him to tear off her clothes right then and there. She didn't know if that would've been allowed in the Emporium gym, but she wouldn't have been surprised either way.

"I-I have to... I have to do my workout..." She muttered, her breathing ragged and her skin covered in sweat. It wasn't the workout that made her all flushed and sweaty.

"You have to, but you want to get your tight little booty wrecked, ain't that right, buttslut."

"N-No..." she lied, unable to take her eyes off him. She didn't even know his name and she wanted him to breed her repeatedly in front of a bunch of people. She wanted to feel herself get all stretched out around his thick dick while he called her names and played with her nipples.

"Shawn, please leave the new girl alone." The new voice came from her left, and AJ took a look in that direction.

A gorgeous (why was everyone in this fucking building so goddamn hot!?) woman with short blond hair, bright blue eyes, fat luscious lips and a bust that threatened the fabric of her milf-y turtleneck sweater stood beside them. She had an annoyed look plastered across her face and repeatedly tapped the floor with the tip of her red high heel shoes. She was definitely not geared up for a workout.

Shawn, the aggressively-sexy stud, lifted his hands up and shrugged. His dick was still pressing against AJ's midsection and making her pant like a bitch in heat.

When he finally moved back, the short-haired blonde came and placed herself between him and AJ.

"Stop letting yourself get distracted, girl. Finish this set and then follow me to my office."

AJ guessed that this was the nutritionist. Her new nutritionist was a cock-blocker.

She stood right in front of AJ for the rest of her set, watching her with clinical interest, turning her head every once in a while to shush away some voyeurs. She had a bit of a motherly vibe to her.

When AJ finally dropped the weight, the other woman gave her a firm nod, then signaled with her hand for AJ to follow her.

She did as ordered, but met the gaze of Shawn on the way to the nutritionist's office. He and his buddies threw some overtly sexual gestures her way, which made her heart skip a few beats. She hoped she'd run into them later, maybe in a dark stuffy changing room.

-----

The Nutritionist

AJ sat awkwardly on a chair that was way too small for her wide rump.

A nameplate on the nutritionist's desk said Dr. Kirsten Marsh.

"So, AJ," Doctor Marsh asked, putting her hands together on her desk and bending forward. She appeared to be waiting for an answer, despite not having asked any question.

"I'm... doing well, I guess."

Doctor Marsh lifted an eyebrow, then wrote something on her pink notepad.

AJ wondered if her response had been dumb. She felt intimidated by how attractive the other woman was.

"Doctor Lavar tells me you've been having issues going to the bathroom?"

"Oh, uh, yeah..." AJ blushed. How many people had Mistress told!? "Nothing has come out since Sunday, when I first got here."

"Nothing has come out..." she said while writing.

"A-Actually. Did she tell you about this morning?"

"What happened this morning?"

AJ steeled herself. Talking about things coming out of her butt was pretty freaking embarrassing. "Elixir came out," she finally admitted. "Peach Elixir. Mistress said this might be my body rejecting the product."

"Obviously, we need to keep an eye on that. I'm assuming you had some encounters in the locker room?"

AJ said nothing, but her cheeks revealed the information nonetheless.

"During these encounters, did you have more Elixir leakage?"

"I... I don't know, I wasn't paying attention to whether or not I had any..." She blocked on the word leakage. "I took a shower, with, hum... with someone else. If anything... you know... the shower water would've washed it off."

She noted everything AJ said, and then brought her gaze back up towards her.

"I'll be honest with you darling. I don't know that it's worth spending my valuable time on making some meal plans for you if we don't know for sure what's happening with your digestive system, and if there's a chance you'll revert back to the useless boy you used to be."

AJ's heart sank down, landing somewhere within her monumental butt. "But... But I..."

"So," the nutritionist interrupted her, "I think a better use of our common time would be for you to get under my desk and shove that pretty face of yours beneath my skirt."

AJ's eyes lit up a little. This situation wasn't all bad after all. She didn't know how long she would stay this pretty, but she would make sure to make good use of her current attractiveness.

Following Doctor Marsh's orders, she didn't waste time getting under her desk, and slipped her hands under the tight pencil skirt.

She was stunned for a few seconds when her hands grabbed onto a large meaty dick.

"Come on, girl, I know you've played with one of these before. Jun told me how she made you squeal like a sow."

AJ swallowed hard, then continued unwrapping the large present between the other woman's legs.

Her stuffy dick, covered beneath a thick pair of pantyhose, and then some Calvin Klein underwear, filled her nose with a deliciously musky stench. AJ couldn't have stopped herself if she'd wanted to, and wrapped her lips around the tip. It wasn't as large as Jun's cock, but it wasn't far behind.

12