Peach Elixir, Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next twenty minutes, AJ diligently sucked the large warm prick, feeling her asshole twitch as it too desired to be filled with thick doctor dick.

All while she slobbered over her dick, Doctor Marsh rubbed the top of AJ's head, as if gently petting her. Sometimes, she grabbed onto her hair and pulled a bit harder, as if to remind AJ that she was just a fucktoy. At least, that is how AJ interpreted it, and that degrading thought made her hornier.

The climax came rather unexpectedly, as if Kirsten had muffled her reactions leading up to the shot of sperm flooding AJ's mouth.

While AJ was dealing with surprisingly delicious semen (with no way to know for sure whether she truly loved it or if this was another twisted side-effect of the Elixir), a telephone rang above the desk.

"Doctor Marsh speaking," she answered, her neutral voice not betraying the fact that she had ejaculated mere moments ago. "Doctor Lavar, lovely hearing your voice, as always!... Huh-huh... Yes she's here with me... Alright... Good. Hope we get to talk again soon! Good bye."

AJ was too preoccupied with her mouthful of jizz to wonder whether the call sounded good or bad.

"Well, looks like you need to head for the test rooms," Doctor Marsh announced before pulling out of AJ's mouth. "Doctor Lavar is waiting for you. You don't want to make her wait too long, don't you?"

-----

The Milking

AJ, being the good girl that she was, swallowed every last drop of her nutritionist's special cream, before going on her way to the test chambers.

She was still wearing her tight gym clothes, and her smooth skin was slick with sweat.

Per usual, walking through the hallways of the Emporium netted her several inappropriate comments and a few slaps on the butt.

When she arrived at her destination, Mistress waited for her by the door, and gave her a smile when she saw her.

"AJ, darling! Come in!"

AJ followed her in, then froze when she saw the weird contraption in the middle of the test room.

"Go on, climb in," Mistress ordered.

AJ observed the weird seat, trying to figure it out. It resembled the first contraption she had gotten onto on her first day here, except there were several additional tubes on this one.

She climbed onto it, placing her hands and knees over the stirrups-looking ends. Mistress clamped soft restraints around her ankles and wrists, then pulled AJ's legging and panties beneath her fat ass. She felt utterly exposed, which inevitably made her horny.

Mistress lubed her up without a word, and AJ couldn't help but wonder what was about to happen.

Mistress didn't finger her, but instead stuck a weird-feeling object against her asshole. Due to her position, AJ couldn't quite see what was happening to her behind.

"Wh-What is this?" Her voice shook with a mix of apprehension and excitement.

"This is a milking tube. We usually use those on our well-endowed stud or our busty cows, but it should work on your nether regions."

AJ gasped. "You're gonna... you're gonna milk my asshole?"

"If your body is indeed rejecting the product, then we'll want to get as much of it back as we can. You've read the fine prints, you know the Peach Elixir is our property."

AJ was less excited now. How much Elixir did they need to suck out for her to revert back?

She struggled against her bounds, to no avail. Her futile attempt to fight back only gained her a harsh spank on the rear. Mistress' red handprint was undoubtedly visible on AJ's fat pale ass.

"You will do as you're told," Mistress said curtly. "Now stop shaking your fat whore ass, and let the machine work."

The machine beneath her whirred up to life, and she felt her anus getting sucked by the tube's pump. It felt... good? Her surprised gasps turned into moans as the pleasure built up, which seemed to intrigue Mistress.

"My my, you just love getting your fat ass toyed with in any freaking way, don't you?"

AJ didn't respond; Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she got lost in this bizarre new pleasure.

She heard the sound of the door, followed by the sharp clicks of heels across the tiled floor.

"Doctor Lavar," the newcomer greeted. AJ took a few seconds to recognize the sultry voice as the mysterious busty blonde that had observed her on her first day.

"Good, you're here right in time for the milking."

Just as the word milking was said, AJ felt something squirting out of her.

"You weren't lying," the blonde said, sounding intrigued. "She's leaking Peach Elixir."

The high heels clicked closer, until she stood right in front of AJ. She looked up and met the woman's eyes, who gazed back with a bit of tenderness. Or was it pity?

"You poor little butt-bitch." Definitely pity.

Mistress slapped AJ on the ass, which resulted in a thick splurt coming out of her and going into the tube. "Just as I thought," she whispered. "I'm gonna go get a paddle."

AJ shuddered at the thought of Mistress paddling her. Her tiny caged dick was continuously leaking precum. If this was the end of her Peach journey, at least it was kind of a fun kinky end.

The hits were harsh, but pain soon revealed some unexpected pleasure. Each hit against her wide ass sent ripples of dolorous delight throughout her body, and they also caused her anus to shoot out more Elixir.

"I was looking forward to working with you," the blonde said, putting her hand against AJ's cheek. Her tender caressing clashed with the sharp clash of the leather paddle on her ass. AJ cried out as Mistress turned her ass red. She felt even more gooey fluid coming out from her puckered out asshole.

She only realized that she was crying when the gorgeous blonde wiped off her tears.

"Shhhh, it's okay darling. You're doing great."

"Hummmm," Mistress muttered. "Eternity? You better come see this."

The blonde, Eternity, gave a gentle pat on AJ's head before joining the other woman near her rump.

"What is it?"

"Look at the container."

There was a pause, during which the only noises were the machine whirring, AJ's butthole squelching out more Elixir, and the labored pants of AJ still recuperating from getting her ass paddled.

"Is there any way Ruby could've put in more than four vials in?" Eternity asked.

"She only had the four, and we're still waiting for new stock to be produced."

"There's a lot more than 800 mL in there."

"I know."

"That line there, is that for one liter?"

"Yes."

"So we're at, what? A liter and a half?"

"And she's still shitting out more."

"Okay. Okay... Are we sure it's Peach Elixir?"

"The milker's chemical analysis confirms it. One hundred percent pure Peach Elixir."

AJ had a hard time following the conversation, given her current state and her restrained field of vision.

Mistress and Eternity walked in front of her, and the look on their faces was anything but pity. Mistress was bubbling with twisted glee, the way a mad scientist would look like after successfully creating a monster. Eternity gave her a warm smile and a wink.

"Good news, darling," Mistress said, unable to hide the excitement in her voice. "You're not rejecting the Peach Elixir. It's- It's like- God, it's amazing! Absolutely wonderful! Your body is metabolizing brand new Peach Elixir! And at an incredible rate!"

"And," Eternity added, "as per the fine print specified, Peach Elixir and its byproducts are a property of the Emporium. Which means you'll be staying here... indefinitely."

The words indefinitely echoed through AJ's head. Indefinitely. She thought of all the people she had met at the Emporium so far. She thought of all the things they had done to her. She'd see all of them again, and she would be thoroughly humiliated, degraded, defiled, and ravaged by these twisted kinky hotties.

As the machine sucked out one last blob of Peach Elixir from her sensitive anus, she came.

12