Peach Pool Party

Story Info
Married man and best friends wife explore a bit.
2.1k words
3.9
24.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would love for this to be a story of me, and my super thick 10 inch cock, getting to fuck a supermodel with 48 GG tits and a 24 inch waist. If that is your fantasy (or reality) you should write it yourself. This is my simple story. I am Tony, a 54 year old teacher, about 50 lbs overweight with a very pedestrian 6 inch cock. My best fucks are behind me, but I do still get hard and am happy when I get the chance to use it. My wife and I have been together for 6 years (a second marriage for both of us) and we still have sex, but not as often as we did. This story is about me and her best friend (she has been dating my best friend for more than 7 years.

My friend Billy and I have know each other's secrets, and as such, work will with the understanding that loose lips sink ships. My wife warned me when we started dating that Billy's girlfriend, Susie, was not to be trusted (apparently she has slept with one of the men my wife had been dating before. She is 64 and has a bit of a belly, sandy brown hair. Her 34 C breasts are still firm (at her age a rather rare occurrence). She had a soft puffy pussy with a small landing strip (but more on that later). I never really thought about it much, it was just a note that sat in an empty place in my brain.

My wife had left for a three week cruse with her friend from Florida. I was happy to stay home and work. I always feel like a third wheel with them anyway. Billy and Susie came by the first Sunday my wife was gone, to check up on me. I fired up the BBQ and broke out the beer and vodka. After about 3 hours of heavy drink (by them, I am NOT a drinker anymore) Susie wanted lots of hugs and rubs, and Billy was happy to sit and drink. I went inside to get more drinks, and she followed me in. She wrapped her arms around me to give me a hug, a thank you for letting them come over and hang out in my back yard. I was a little uncomfortable, but smiled and told her it was was nothing. I pushed by and went back outside to chat with Billy. Susie came out about 10 minutes later and announced she was ready to go. We got up and I drove them home. When I dropped them off, I got a quick peck on the cheek as she left.

I didn't think anything of it. When I got home, I realized how much trouble I was actually in. I cleaned up the mess and loaded the cans in the trash then decided it was time for bed. I climbed the stairs and walked into my bedroom. I noticed the bed was not like I left it. When I pulled back the sheets, I found a surprise Susie had left me. I wet spot and her panties. I wish I was the kind of husband who would change the sheets right away, and throw the panties in the trash. I am NOT. I leaned in close and took a deep breath in. I could smell her musk on my sheets and then I picked up her panties, they were still damp and smelled like the sheets. I crawled into bed, wrapped the panties around my aching cock and stroked myself to completion. I wiped up the cum with the panties and set them on the night stand.

I woke up twice during the night, and did it again. I think the think the third time, I was shooting dust out of my pee hole. When I went downstairs for breakfast, I grabbed a baggie from the drawer, and put the panties (covered in my cum and hers) inside and sealed it up.

When I drove past Susie's house on my way to work, I noticed that Billy's car was gone (he must have left early to change at his house before work). I parked on the road and put the panties in the baggie inside the newspaper sitting on the doorstep. I went off to work, thinking nothing more about it.

Later that afternoon, I got a text message from Susie. "I was wondering where I left those, thanks so much for returning them. They are my new favorite pair." Just vague enough to avoid suspicion, but in context, I was in DEEP.

The rest of the week when on without incident. I had almost forgotten about the weekend (yes, I changed the sheets on Monday, and got a new mattress cover (better safe than sorry)).

On Friday afternoon, about 2:30, Billy called and said he and Susie were going to another friends house to use the pool. The weather was forecast to be well over 100 and I was a little jealous, but I thought nothing of it. About 5:30, my phone rang again. It was Billy. He had a call from his daughter and needed to go help with his grandson's school function. I was like, "ok, and . . ". He hesitated and asked if I could go by about 7:00 and pick up Susie from the pool. She wanted to stay and work on her tan. Another place where the good man says, "no", but I did not. I said, "sure." I had no idea what was in store for me.

I pull up to the house about 7:00, and find Susie in the back yard, enjoying a cocktail and a dip in the pool. It is screaming hot outside but I figured this was a quick pick up and go, so I was still in my pants and shirt from work.

When I walk into the back yard, I hear Susie call out my name and wave at me with her drink. I was glad she was still in her swim suit (and a little disappointed). She yells out to me, "come on in, the water is wonderful." I reply, "sorry, no suit." She swims up to the side of the pool where I am standing and says, "just hop in with your underwear, if you are wearing any?" And then gives me a wink. It was sooo hot and the pool did look good, so I did the man thing, turned off my brain and took off my shirt, pants and shoes and jumped in.

We swam around and chit chatted about life and stuff. I was thinking about how I would fend off her advances in the pool, but there were none. She never even got close enough to touch me if she wanted to. I was feeling a little deflated and thought, maybe I was over reacting this whole time. After about 30 minutes, we decided it was time to get out of the pool. I said I needed to wait about 20 minutes after we got out, to let my underwear dry out before we left (I heard my mother saying, "what if you are in a car accident", her standard refrain when I said I was going out without drawers on). Susie said that was fine, so she had time for, "one more drinky."

I got out of the pool and start drying off my back. I was going to wrap the towel around me before I take off my underwear, but I was alone out there, Susie went inside to get a drink. I figured it would only take a second, so I reached down and lowered my wet shorts to the ground. When I leaned over to pick them up, I was surprised to feel a pair of cold soft hands begin to caress my ass cheeks.

I turned my head and told her, "I don't think you should be doing that." She leans into me and whispers into my ear, "I didn't her you tell me to stop." She continues squeezing and caressing my cheeks and then gives me a low moan into my ear. My dick begins to stir, I do love it when a woman plays with my ass.

I turn my head to the side and again and say, "it feels too good for me to tell you to stop." She then purrs into my ear, "you think this feels good, how about now." With that, she leans her chest onto my back, and slowly wraps her hands around my body and begins rubbing my chest and stomach. I then realize that her nipples are getting hard against my back as she moves up and down. "Where is your swimsuit top?" I ask. She then gives my earlobe a nibble and says, "With my bottoms, on the deck next to your shoes."

I lean over at the waist and feel her pubic hair brush against my ass and her hand reach around and caress my full ball sack. She stays away from my aching cock and fondles my balls and continues to assault my ear and neck. When I can't take any more, I reach down and put her hand on my throbbing cock and she gladly begins to stroke it.

At this point, I turn around and see her naked in front of me, only wearing a smile. I put my hands on her shoulders and direct her to the chase lounge next to the pool. I press down on her and she sits down, and looks up with her glassy, lust filled eyes. As she reaches out to take my throbbing cock in her hands and tries to direct it to her waiting lips, I continue to push her back on the chase. As she leans back, I reach down and begin rolling her spongy nipples between my fingers. I kneel down at the foot of the chase, my arms outstretched, continuing to massage her breasts and wedge myself between her legs, planting wet kisses on her stomach and moving past her belly button to where her small landing strip of pubic hair starts.

She gasps and opens her eyes wide, crying out, "you are not going to do what I think you are!?!" I smile up at her and give her a kiss at the top of her pussy, slowly pulling my tongue through the small patch of hair and then getting her legs up over my shoulders. Her gasps turn into moans as she cry's, "No one has done this to me in over 10 years, I don't think I will survive it."

I dive in thinking, "we all gotta go sometime."

By now, she has begun squirming and arching her pelvis up to my face, as I lick up and down the length of their soaking wet pussy. She tastes like pool water and sweet juice. She grabs my hair as I shove my tongue past her lips into her sweet honey pot. She starts shoving my head deeper when I reach up with my finger and press on her pleasure nib.

"Oh, please don't stop" she bellows. "I'm close, so close. Yes Yes Yes. Oh fuck . . . ".

With that, her legs squeeze my head and she begins thrashing around on the chase. I pull my head out just in time, as she quivers and bucks like a bronco let loose from a chute.

I stand over her and watch, as she heaves and squeals for another 20 second, slowly returning her breathing back to normal. She slowly opens her eyes and looks up at me and smiles.

"That was the best orgasm I can remember," she states, "How can I repay you?" I see the twinkle in her eye and know that I will get the favor returned in spades.

She spreads her legs wide and I move in between them, rubbing my achingly hard cock up and down the wet lips of her pussy. "Put it in me, I need it," she pleads. I rub it up and down a few more times before she reaches between her legs and take the shaft in her hand and guides the head into her opening. I push in to the hilt, and she smiles at me, knowing I just claimed her pussy for my own. Her legs wrap around me and pull me in as deep as I can go. I ride her for what seems like minutes (I am sure it was less, I am not what I used to be) and then lean in hard and fill her with all the cum I can muster.

As I pull out and slowly lay beside her on the chase, she smiles and sits up. She scoots over and takes my deflating cock into her mouth and cleans all the combined juices off of me.

We smile at each other, knowing that we can never speak of this again. At least, not until we are alone at the peach pool again.