Peachy Keen

Story Info
A female captain seduces a male sergeant in Afghanistan.
3.3k words
4.45
13.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights were off in the room, save for a single desk lamp that provided ample light and resulted in a sensual dim atmosphere. As I lay on my back with my knees pulled in towards my chest and my legs up the air, I could feel pressure on my hamstrings. I wasn't sure what was about to happen until she slowly mounted me; enveloping me with her long legs. It was an awkward position, almost like reverse missionary. Because of the position I was in, I could barely move and was completely at her mercy. Once I was inside of her, she began to slowly rock back and forth moving her hips on top of me. I could feel her wetness. She then reached over me, put her hands on top of the head board and smiled down at me; her small B cup breasts dangling in my face. I reached up with my hands and gently began to caress them; feeling her hard nipples. Her long black hair flowed freely. I had only seen it neatly wrapped in a bun and never imagined how long and beautiful it really was.

Before long, her breathing picked up and the rhythm of her hips increased. Her eyes were closed and she was fully engrossed in the moment. I admired her tan complexion and fit body. I decided to break the silence. "You're so sexy," I whispered. She didn't reply but she leaned down and kissed me on the forehead. I lifted my head and stuck out my tongue to lick her nipple but she sat up too quickly. I could tell she was close to orgasm. Her hips were moving more rapidly and her breathing had picked up. In a slow deliberate motion, she removed my hands from her breasts and guided them back to my legs. She then straightened up her back a bit and really began to ride me. With little more to do that hold my legs up, I tried to raise my hips and reciprocate her motions, but I could hardly move. Soon she tensed up and she squeezed my chest a little with her hands. Her body shuddered for at least ten seconds before she climbed off of me and caught her breath. I was pretty sure she had just had an orgasm. We were both covered in sweat.

Lying next to me, she then leaned over and grabbed a water bottle off the small night stand. After taking a long swig, she put the cap back on and put the bottle back down. I was surprised that she hadn't offered me any.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Water," she replied as if surprised by my question.

"I mean, what was that position we were in?"

"Oh, that's the amazon position," she replied with a mischievous grin.

"Yeah, I've never done that before," I admitted. "It's different."

I was still trying to wrap my head around what exactly just happened.

She smiled at me condescendingly. "You're not too experienced, are you?"

I paused for a few seconds before answering. "Not really, I guess."

"Do you have a girlfriend back home?"

"No," I sheepishly replied.

"Good," she said with a satisfied tone. "We can be friends. I can't stand guys who cheat on their wives and girlfriends during a deployment. It's disgusting."

"I agree."

She noticed my eyes drifting down towards my erection.

"You didn't finish, did you?"

"Umm, no I didn't, but it's ok. I swear."

I tried to be nonchalant.

She sighed as she reached over and slowly began to remove my condom.

I didn't say anything, but I could sense she was annoyed.

After gently taking off my condom, she wrapped it in a tissue and threw it in her garbage pail. She then stood up and walked over to her cupboard. As she walked away from me, I sat up slightly and propped my head up on my arm. For the first time I was able to fully admire her stunning nude figure. She defined perfection. Other than being at least six feet tall, she had the body of a gymnast. She opened the cupboard door and took out a small bottle. As she walked back to the bed, my eyes fixated on her groin area. Even in the dim lighting I could make out her surprisingly hairy pubic area.

She sat back down on the bed next to me and carefully unscrewed the cap from the small bottle she was holding; Johnson and Johnson baby oil. She then took the bottle and gently poured some of the oil onto her right hand

"Just lean back" she said as she placed her hand on my still erection and began to gently stroke me. It felt good.

I did as ordered and laid back down on the pillow. She sat on the edge of the bed with her back to me. As I looked up at her, I could tell she was fixated on the task at hand. Without saying a word or looking at me, she continued stroking me for the next two minutes until I erupted in orgasm. After that, she promptly stood up and gave me a few tissues to wipe myself off.

As I wiped my eruption off my stomach and upper thighs, she stood over me. I again sensed a slight expression of annoyance on her face.

"I have to get up early for the gym tomorrow, so I'm going to go brush my teeth."

I looked up and nodded at her.

"You think you can carefully show yourself out, without being seen?"

"I think so," I replied.

"Ok," She said before turning around to put on Army issued PT shorts and a t- shirt.

I got up and searched for my uniform. As I pulled my underwear and pants on, she took her toiletry kit bag out of the cupboard. She then came towards the bed and slid her feet into a pair of flip flops.

I quickly laced up my boots and stood up.

"I'm almost ready," I said sensing her urgency.

She didn't reply and seemed preoccupied with something in her toiletry kit.

I quickly put my t-shirt and uniform top on.

Only then did I remember why I had come to her room in the first place.

"Ma'am, here's your license," I said as I held my arms out.

She took it and held it up to examine it.

"Nice lamination," was her only reply.

"Have a good night, ma'am." I whispered, as I slowly walked out of her room.

She didn't reply.

Twelve hours earlier -

The ringing of my alarm clock awoke me from a deep sleep. After quickly dressing, I headed to the dining hall and ate a quick breakfast. It was a warm sunny day in July 2009 and I was three months into my one-year deployment to International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) headquarters in Kabul, Afghanistan. The base was home to approximately 2,000 U.S. and NATO soldiers and located in the heart of the Afghan Capital in the green zone. Most importantly, the base housed the Commanding officer of the NATO mission in Afghanistan, General Stanley McCrystal. Not surprisingly there were no fewer than twenty general officers, of various nationalities, on the base. Naturally, those generals were complimented by sizeable administrative staffs. This meant the base was full of officers and a handful of junior enlisted soldiers like myself. After establishing myself as a qualified driver on numerous convoys around Kabul, I was nominated to teach a driver's training course for newly arrived U.S. soldiers. The course consisted of area familiarization and rules of engagement training and was designed to give newly arrived soldiers some exposure to the driving environment in Kabul. I enjoyed teaching the course. It was during one of these training courses that I first met Captain Kristen Bennet.

From the first moment I saw her, I could tell she was different from other female officers. For one, she was extremely tall for a woman. I stand about five foot eight and she towered over me at nearly six feet. Aside from her height, she was skinny, had a natural tan complexion and brown eyes. Her jet black hair was neatly wrapped in a bun protruding from the back of her patrol cap. Her uniform was also immaculate. Perhaps most impressive were her skill qualification badges. She wore the air assault and parachutist badge on her left chest about the U.S. Army patch. She was definitely "high speed" as they say. I estimated that she was twenty six or twenty seven years old, a few years older than me. Prior to actually seeing her, my only interaction with her had been a brief email from her requesting to sign up for the course because her boss, the ISAF public Affairs officer, a colonel, had suggested she take it.

As she stood in line behind the other soldiers waiting to sign the course sign-in sheet, I was momentarily transfixed by her. As if sensing this, she walked up to me.

"Sergeant, how long will this training take?" she asked.

I quickly came back to reality. I detected a thick southern accent. Having spent significant time stationed at Fort Benning, Georgia I surmised she may have been a native Georgian.

"It should take about five hours, ma'am."

"Where are you from, ma'am?" I asked as she printed and signed her name on the Driver's training course log.

"Georgia," she replied as she looked down at me.

"I had a feeling ma'am."

She made a half smile but didn't reply.

After all of the soldiers had signed the training sign-in sheet, I got right into the training. The first two hours consisted of strictly death by powerpoint. The training focused on the status of force agreements and rules of engagements. I then transitioned to the principles of convoy leadership and how to conduct map reconnaissance and plan a route.

By noon, it was time to conduct the actual driving part of the training. Myself and the other two driving instructors each formed up by our respective vehicles - up armored Toyota land cruisers that had seen better days. As luck would have it, Captain Bennet ended up at my vehicle. We had a few minutes to kill since some of the other soldiers in the class had to use the latrine. As we waited, the Captain made small talk with another female sergeant standing next to her.

"The other day, my mother asked my father - does this dress make me look fat? To which my father replied, "no your fat makes you look fat."

I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing.

The female sergeant laughed. "I'm sure that didn't go over well."

"Yeah, he was in the doghouse for rest of the day after that." Captain Bennet replied.

Before long all of the other soldiers were back from the latrine and ready to resume training.

For the next three hours, I lead the soldiers on a familiarization route around Kabul. We stopped at three different American bases and at each base, soldiers switched out as drivers so everyone had a turn to drive.

When it was captain Bennet's turn, I was impressed at her natural aggressive and decisive driving.

After we returned to ISAF headquarters, I dismissed the class and myself and the other instructors parked the vehicles. I then returned to my office, printed the driver's licenses for all of the students, then signed and laminated them. I sent a mass email to all nine of the soldiers who completed the training. One by one, they each came by my office to pick up their license. Many of them showed noticeable excitement as they picked them up. With the green ISAF logo and hologram, the licenses looked pretty official. By late afternoon, there was only one license that had yet to be picked up - Captain Bennet's. As I was nodding off at my desk, an alert popped up in my email box - 1 new message.

It was from Captain Bennet. I eagerly opened it and started to read it.

"Hi Sergeant, I have been too busy to come pick up my license. If you wouldn't mind, please bring it to my room around 9 pm tonight. I'm in room 325 in the Nordstrasse barracks. That would be peachy Keen!"

She signed the email, "Captain B." There was no signature block underneath her name which I thought was odd. Furthermore, I was at loss to understand what peachy keen meant? I quickly googled it and found out that it basically meant "awesome."

I looked at my watch, it was almost 5:30. Time for dinner. Before getting up from desk, I picked up Captain Bennet's license and put it in my shoulder sleeve pocket to give to her later.

I then rounded up a few of the other soldiers in my unit and we set off for the dining facility. The meal was uneventful. I wasn't that hungry. I was a bit perplexed by the Captain.

After dinner, I walked over to the Morale Welfare and recreation (MWR) building to kill some time. A few soldiers were there, playing pool and watching a college football game on the armed forces network. I went over to the book shelves and perused the stack of books. I eventually found a book that piqued my interest. It was the biography of former Army General Matthew B. Ridgeway. The book was an ex-library book likely donated to the USO. It was a hard cover and you could tell it was an old book. I picked it up placed it under my nose. I had always been aroused by the smell of old paper. I would spend hours browsing in used bookstores just to breathe in the smell of old books.

I found a nice spot on a black leather couch and opened the book. For the next two hours, I read about the life and career of General Ridgeway. Soon enough it was about a quarter to nine. By now, there were only two other soldiers in the MWR building. They were playing pool in the corner. I got up and walked over to the book shelf, carefully putting the book back where I'd found it.

I was greeted by almost complete darkness as soon as I walked outside of the MWR building. Fortunately a few nearby buildings had exterior lights and I was able to find my bearings. Because ISAF headquarters wasn't that big, I had a rough idea where the Nordstrasse building was. All of the buildings had been assigned European names to signify the fact this was a NATO base.

After a ten minute walk, I came to the entrance of the Nordstrasse building. A small sign on the front door read " Female officer barracks. No males allowed other than for official purposes." I paused for a minute. The last thing I needed was to be confronted by some angry female colonel. On the other hand, I was here for official business. I simply needed to give the captain her license. I removed it from my shoulder sleeve pocket and held it in my hand. I walked into the building and looked for the stairs since room 325 was likely on the third floor. About halfway down the first floor hallway, I found the stairwell and began to walk up. Arriving at the third and final floor I then began to look for room numbers on the doors. As I walked down the hall, I could smell distinctly feminine scents of perfume and deodorant coming out of various rooms.

Finally I came upon room 325. Up till now I had not seen one person walking around the building hallways. I composed myself and gently knocked on the door.

I waited a few seconds. There was no response. I looked at the captain's license in my hand. Perhaps I could simply slide it under her door? When I looked at the bottom of the door, I could see a slight gap between the floor and the bottom of the door. As I began to kneel, I caught some movement out of the corner of my eye. I turned and saw a woman walking towards me from the other end of the hallway. As she got closer I realized it was Captain Bennet. I stood up. She was draped in a large towel that extended from her chest to her knees. Unlike earlier, when her hair had been wrapped in a bun, it was down now. She looked different, but I could still tell it was her.

"Good evening, ma'am."

"Your very prompt," she said as she walked up to her room door.

I nodded and stepped out of the way.

As she neared me, I was instantly overcome by the smell of what I assumed was her shampoo. It smelled like grapefruit.

She had her room key in her hand and quickly opened her door.

"Well, I have your license, ma'am," I said as I reached my hand out to give it to her.

Without turning to face me, she said "come in and close the door, would you?"

I stepped inside her room and closed the door. It was dimly lit with the only light being provided by a small desk lamp.

As I entered, I looked around her room. Right away I noticed there was only one bed in the room, unlike my room that had three beds: a twin bed towards the back and a bunk bed in the front. Well, she was a captain, I reasoned to myself. Must be nice!

Her room was sparse but comfortable, with a small night table, a desk and clothing cupboard on one side.

After putting her toiletry bag in the cupboard, she turned towards me.

"I saw the way you were looking at me earlier."

I froze. I wasn't sure how to respond. Was I in trouble?

She could sense my uncertainty.

"It's ok. I think we both want the same thing," she said.

I just stood there.

"Well, sergeant, do you need a direct order or are you going to get undressed?" She said with a firmness in her tone.

I was still confused and but quickly snapped out of it. I mustered a reply.

"Ok ma'am." I could feel a slight erection begin to grow.

She then sat down on the edge facing me.

I unzipped my uniform shirt and began taking off my t-shirt underneath.

All the while she just sat there watching me.

After my shirt was off, I bent over and unlaced my boots for what seemed like an eternity. Once my boots were off, I unbuckled my belt and took off my pants.

Standing there in just my boxer briefs and socks, I looked at the captain. I could tell she was sizing me up. By now I was pitching a nice sized tent in my boxers.

After a few seconds I slowly slid my boxers off.

"Better," she replied as she motioned me over with her eyes.

I walked over and sat on the bed next to her. She removed her towel and I could feel her soft body next to mine. I was again overcome by her grapefruit scented shampoo.

I leaned in to kiss her, but she gently pushed me away.

"Lie down," she said in a soft tone.

I moved my legs onto the bed and laid down on her pillow. I was fully erect and ready for action.

"I need you to pull your knees in and hold your legs up."

I was a bit puzzled by her request but eagerly complied.

After I had assumed the position, she kneeled on the bed in front of me. She then leaned over and removed a condom from the night stand. After carefully opening the wrapper she removed the condom and began to put it on me. Once it was fully on, she looked at my throbbing erection and smiled.

"Peachy Keen."