Privileges of Rank

Story Info
A male sergeant orally services his female captain.
2k words
4.18
17k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Privileges of Rank

A male sergeant orally services his female Captain

This story can stand alone, but it is really the third chapter of my story, the first chapter being Peachy Keen and the second chapter being Deployment Sex.

As always, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated.

After my second nightly rendezvous with Kristen, we started to communicate more. We exchanged personal email addresses so we didn't have to use our official army accounts. Although it was difficult, we tried to coordinate an occasional meal together at the dining facility when we could. We got to know each other and discussed our lives back home. We were both Army reservists. I learned that Kristen had graduated from Emory University in Georgia with a bachelor's degree in communications and had commissioned through the ROTC program there. She was the youngest of four siblings, all brothers, and her father was a retired Army Colonel who had served in Vietnam. This didn't surprise me because she had the personality of a tomboy. She loved to play sports, especially soccer, and had recently joined the U.S. women's soccer team at ISAF HQ which was composed of female U.S. soldiers serving at ISAF HQ. In a few weeks, the U.S. women's team was scheduled to play the Afghan women's team.

She seemed like the ideal officer. Smart, attractive, confident and dedicated to the mission; exactly what the army needed. I couldn't figure out what she saw in me. While I was getting to know Kristen, I could tell she was also assessing me. As a captain, she had more at stake than I did if things were to go bad between us or if we were to get caught fraternizing. However, the one big advantage of being stationed at ISAF HQ was that it was a NATO base and often seemed more like the United Nations than a military base. With soldiers and civilians from almost 20 countries on the base, most of whom were not American, it was easy for Kristen and I to get lost in the crowd. Additionally, most of the people on ISAF worked in administrative positions and thus there was a large percentage of female soldiers and civilians. Not long after arriving at ISAF HQ, I noticed that in many of the European armies, it was not unusual to observe some inappropriate open fraternizing between male and female soldiers. There were even some outlandish rumors that some of the NATO armies employed female prostitutes in their ranks solely for the benefit of their soldiers. During my prior deployments to Iraq years earlier, I would have been lucky to see any female soldiers on the small combat outposts I was stationed at.

As the warm Kabul summer came to an end, a distinctive chill filled the fall air. It also brought with it, renewed Taliban attacks throughout Kabul, which increased the risks that myself and other soldiers faced during the driver's training. Kristen had a top-secret clearance as well, so we were both privy to the daily intelligence and threat summaries put out by the base intelligence officer. She often worried about me on days where I had to conduct training classes. I always assured her I'd be fine. After a particularly stressful day, there was nothing better than going to see Kristen. She helped me keep my sanity and was my motivation to keep going.

In order to avoid getting caught fraternizing, we had to carefully plan our rendezvous. We made a point of never meeting up at her room more than once a week. However, over time, she had observed male soldiers coming and going from the rooms of other females in her barracks and she interpreted the lack of reactions from anyone as a "don't ask don't tell policy." Although sexual relations were a violation of general order number one, it was rare that anyone was ever prosecuted under the UCMJ if they got caught and even then, only if it one or both soldiers had committed adultery or become pregnant.

After about a month of getting to know one another, Kristen felt she could trust me enough to introduce me to some of her ISAF colleagues, other officers who worked in the public affairs office. One Thursday evening, she arranged for a bunch of us to meet at the MWR building and watch a movie on the big screen. She selected the movie Love Actually. There were four of us all together: Kristen, myself and two female lieutenants both of whom were married. The setting reminded me of my college days in Boston and easily could have been. Only now, as the four of us sat around, we were all in uniform and carrying 9mm Beretta pistols in leather holsters on our hips.

Afraid to show any public displays of affection, Kristen and I simply acted like casual acquaintances. As I sat next to her, I really wanted to put my arm around her, but I knew not to. About a half hour into the movie, one of the lieutenants who was the duty officer in charge of the public affairs office that night got a call on her cell phone. Something had happened and she and the other lieutenant were urgently needed back at the office to prepare a statement. We paused the movie and said good bye to both of them. Now, just the two of us, we decided to keep watching the movie. However, unencumbered by anyone else, we became a little frisky on the couch. I felt like we were back in high school as we made out on the couch. I joked that her skill qualification badges, air assault and airborne, really turned me on and she called me a dork.

As things heated up on the couch, we decided we should continue the activities back at her room. There was no lock on the MWR movie room door and anyone could have walked in at any time. We decided it wasn't worth the risk of getting caught and devised a plan. She would leave first, head back to her room and I'd come meet her there fifteen minutes later. With one final kiss, she composed herself, got up and left. I killed the next fifteen minutes reading old news week magazines and trying to calm my erection. Finally, after enough time had gone by, I got up and headed over to her room. As I walked towards her barracks, I immediately felt a slight chill in the air. This time of year, the night time temperatures in Kabul dropped into the low 4os and I regretted not having my fleece. Before long, I was at the entrance to her barracks.

I always entered her barracks slowly and cautiously because officers as high in rank as Colonel lived there and if ever confronted, I had to act like I was on official business. Fortunately, this situation had yet to arise.

When I got to Kristen's door, I knocked.

After hearing a faint "come in," I opened the door. Once inside, I quickly closed it behind me.

There in front me, Kristen stood completely naked save for her uniform top. Her hair was also down. She reminded me of those models in the Maxim magazines who posed in military clothing, but she was sexier than any of them because she really was a soldier. My erection instantly returned.

I walked over to her and we kissed. At the same time, she helped me remove my uniform. Eventually I was down to my boxers and she was completely naked. We then got on the bed and she lay down as I straddled her. I kissed her lips and began working my way down, kissing her neck, her breasts and stomach all while caressing her smooth thighs; eventually working my way down to her sex. I paused to admire her hairy mound. I knew she was very self-conscious about that part of her body and I wanted to prove to her that she shouldn't be. As I looked up at her fully nude, reclined body and silky-smooth tan complexion I felt like the luckiest soldier on the base. Her eyes were closed and I could smell the scent of her arousal. It really turned me on. I gently inserted a finger and immediately felt her wetness. I slowly parted her wet lips with my fingers and inserted my tongue. Her body reacted and she began to let out low moans. With each stroke of my tongue her body quivered.

After a couple of minutes, I could feel her building towards orgasm. Her breathing picked up, she threw her head back, arched her back and her moans became progressively louder as she began to have pre-orgasmic spasms. I gently caressed her hips while my tongue continued to explore her engorged clit as she writhed under my mouth.

Her smell, taste and the sounds of her moaning in pleasure were intoxicating. Suddenly her legs stiffened and her stomach began to spasm uncontrollably as she threw your head from side to side.
All the while, I continued to lick her through her orgasm. Eventually she gently pushed by head away before finally collapsing, completely spent.

Her face was flush and when she finally opened her eyes. I could tell she was in a state of pure bliss. I moved up on the bed and lay next to her; both of us looking up at the ceiling. Neither of us spoke. After a minute, she regained her energy and began to tease my erection through my boxers.

"Take these off," she whispered as she tugged at my boxers. I quickly slid them off.

This time she got on top of me and I laid my head on the pillow. She slowly kissed my body as she worked her way down. As she moved her lips closer to my throbbing erection, she took her hand and rubbed it on her saturated sex, using her wetness as a natural lubricant for me as she began to stroke me. I was ready to be inside of her.

"Get a condom," I whispered.

"I don't have anymore," she said with a sense of disappointment.

I laughed. "haha..very funny."

"No, I'm serious. We used the last one a few days ago and I haven't been able to make it to the PX at Camp Eggers," she said.

"What if I just pull out before I come?" I joked.

She didn't respond, but I knew she could sense my disappointment.

"Ok, I guess I'll take a blow job," I said with a school boy grin.

She paused for a moment before answering.

"Please don't be mad at me, but I really don't like giving bjs. I never have. Something just grosses me out," she said as she gently rubbed my thighs. She looked very apologetic and I could tell she was conflicted. With each passing second my erection began to deflate a little.

"Ok," I said, trying not to act too disappointed again.

"I can get the baby oil and finish you off!" she said with enthusiasm.

"Ok," I replied with a smile.

She got up to get the baby oil from the cupboard. When she came back, she sat on the bed, put some oil onto her hand and sat facing away from me as she rubbed the oil into her hands.

"Can you at least face me? It feels so weird when I can't see your face," I said.

She turned around and proceeded to straddle me.

"How's this?" she asked with big smile.

"Better."

She then began to slowly stroke me. I had to admit she had the technique down pat. After a minute I was about to erupt when the whole room suddenly shook violently and we both experienced the deafening sound and vibration of a Black Hawk helicopter flying right above the barracks. We both momentarily froze.

My heart skipped a beat and I promptly lost my erection.

"Only in Afghanistan," I thought to myself as I looked at Kristen enthusiastically trying to rekindle my erection. It was a lost cause.