Pearce Ch. 01

Story Info
Jaded man returns to the town that burned him.
2.1k words
4.36
3.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen years. If you're wondering. That's how long it takes. Fifteen years. To fix it. Fifteen years. To become better. Fifteen years. When your life comes crashing down around you.

"Will you be staying with us long Sir?" The cute hotel concierge asked me.

I looked her over, but couldn't make any remarkable comparisons that would've put her on my list. She was pretty, young, probably still in college. She wore a black dress shirt, buttoned modestly, and a tight royal blue skirt that fell to her knees. "Not long." I replied. "I'll be apartment shopping for a few days while staying here. Then I'll be out of your hair." Nice hair it was too, long and blonde, although put up in a librarian style bun currently.

"It'll be nice having you Sir. We don't get much company here. Is this your first time in our little town?" Her subtle flirting had me rethinking how I wanted to spend my time tonight.

"No." I said sourly. "I've been here before. A long time ago."

Her eyes spoke of a woman begging to be taken. "I suppose then, that I should welcome you back, huh?" She was nervous, a little forward, but clearly unfamiliar with adult relations of my sort. "Welcome Sir, to Mount Parish." That Sir came almost too easily from her lips.

I took the room key that she provided to me, and made my way without another word. Welcome? Please! There wasn't anything welcoming about this town. Not to me. Not anymore.

The next morning, I awoke to the sight of her rushing to get dressed. Her embarrassment was obvious, she was forward with me before. That was probably a mistake, most women can't handle what I have to offer, although they relish it during the act. Mornings after like this weren't uncommon however, as the rush fades in the light of day. "Sorry Sir, I Uh. I didn't mean to wake you. I'm late for work." I allowed her to leave without another word.

As I exited the building that morning, she was avoiding meeting my eye. Also not very uncommon.

I made my way out into town with an apartment on my mind.

Hours later, I was being shown an available rental by a very attractive married brunette around my age. I knew her, but she didn't know me. By name and appearance I was an entirely new man. One that she watched carefully as I took a look around. "Well, Mr. Pearce? How do you like it?" She asked hopefully.

I turned to her and fixed my gaze. She blushed a pretty pink at my stare. "It's a bit soft for my tastes Susan. Too much carpet, too much light. I think we can find something better. Don't you?"

She wanted the sale, even realtors fall on hard times. "This is one of the nicest spots in town Sir. Are you sure it won't do? I could probably talk to the owner on your behalf, get you a discounted rate?"

I scoffed. "Nice. That's the last thing I'm looking for." I knew the game she was playing, having done my research far in advance over the past few years. Her boyfriend and her had quite the gambit going and together they got quick paydays working over their customers. She would sell specific apartments for commission, owned by her boyfriend, who would increase the rates almost immediately afterwards. Turnover was commonplace, which is how they got away with it the way they did. I meant to fix that. "Show me something on the outskirts. Bigger, darker, something with an edge to it." I knew where her boyfriend's properties extended. The outskirts wasn't among them.

She had trouble meeting my gaze, as she realized I wasn't interested. Her boyfriend wouldn't be happy, not that I cared. "I'll look into that for you Sir. It may take me a few days."

I nodded. "A few days then. Be seeing you Susan." My exit was swift and controlled as she watched me walk away. Inwardly I grinned, the conniving couple was definitely on the list.

My measured pace took me calmly around the street corner before panic hit me in an instant. Crossing in front of me was the one person I was least prepared to see. The one I had come here for. The one who made my heart plummet into my stomach with each and every smile. My Michelle, looking as beautiful as I remembered. Running through the crosswalk and leaping into the arms of another man. She squealed as she clung to him, clearly, very much in love with the man. I was a ghost to her now, and my heart ached at the sight. My stomach churned.

With my mood soured, I returned to the hotel for the night, turning away quickly from the lovebirds.

Sitting in my room, shirtless, with the lights off and the shades drawn, I paused at the faint knock on the door. I could guess what this was about. Her shift had just ended, and she wanted more.

I opened the door and allowed the twenty year old concierge passage over the threshold. When the door closed behind me, she stood alone in the dark. "Wendy. It's not a good time." I stated to her back, halfway to my bed. Her arms were crossed over her bust as she rubbed her upper arms with trembling hands and turned around.

"I-I'm sorry." She whispered.

Poor girl was shaking like a leaf. "I've had a bad day. I'm not sure you should be here."

"I-I could go. Sir." Her lips were trembling as she muttered quietly.

I strode forward until her crossed arms were lightly touching my chest. I lifted her chin to look up at me. "Yes. You could." I told her before placing my lips on hers. Her whimper was breathtaking. "Or..." I began. "You could kneel." Tears fell down her cheeks as she struggled to meet my gaze.

She slowly looked down before placing her hands on my hips to steady herself. Ever so slowly, her tear stricken face met mine, and she lowered herself to her knees. With trembling hands, she unzipped my slacks and pulled my hardening cock from it's confining surroundings. I watched her with relish as she slowly stoked me to full hardness. "Good girl." I told her. Unbuckling my slacks and letting them fall to the floor. She grew confident then, and placed her lips on my hard cock. I gave no further guidance as she grew accustomed to my member. She kissed the tip slowly, admiringly, before giving the same tender affection to the shaft.

I allowed her caresses to continue for a while, subtly programming her that my pleasure was to be handled with care and never rushed. After many minutes of light kisses and caresses I grabbed her perfectly maintained blonde bun roughly and tilted her head back. "Open." I told her gruffly. She complied. "Out." I watched as her wide O of a mouth pushed forward a pink, glistening organ. "Lick." Once again, she complied.

I released her hair and watched as light long licks replaced her kisses that were once her purpose. Her eyes watched mine warily. I reveled in the power and control. My element. My being. "Good girl."

For twenty long minutes her tongue worshiped me. Knees pushing roughly into the itching carpet. Legs cramping, but never moving. Skirt crawling up her thighs. Her tongue bathed my being all over, from shaft to balls, and back again. Never straying far from course, and without pause. "Enough." I barked.

Her eyes were pleading with mine. "Strip. Then join me on the bed." I sat at the head of the bed and watched the young college girl slowly remove her skirt, blazer, and then her top. When she was in her black and red lace bra and thong panties, I stopped her. "Leave them."

She crawled seductively onto the bed and sat on her ankles with straight, practiced posture. This girl was a natural. Her eyes were on mine, staring into my soul, and begging. I felt a pang of pity, and decided not to make her wait. "Come to me. Come astride. I'll allow you."

I saw the gleam of relief in her eyes as she lifted her leg and straddled my hips. Without prompting she pulled her panties to the side and placed my cock at her glistening entrance. "S-sir?" She asked, pleadingly.

"Ask me properly girl." I barked.

Tears fell from her eyes as her embarrassment and need warred for purchase. "Please Sir. May I please take you inside of me?"

I waited, letting her bask in my power over her, before nodding. "You may. Mind your manners."

Relief flushed across her face but was soon replaced with lust as she filled herself with more cock than any she'd ever had before me. "T-thank you sir. Thank you for your cock. Thank you for allowing me to, Ahh, feel you." She moaned as she penetrated herself with my cock. Each word separated by a shift of my flesh into hers. "Thank you. Ugh. Thank you. Thank you. Oh Sir. Aaahhh."

Her first orgasm was a quick meeting of my length and her womb. "Good girl." I told her. "I'm slowly forgetting my bad day. Be a good girl. Come on my cock."

She slowly raised and lowered herself onto my length a few times, before succumbing to her need and increasing pace. After an age of measured moves, her lust took hold, and she was screaming out from deep within her soul. "AAAAGGGGHHHH! FUCK ME! YES! PLEASE SIR! OH GOD DADDY! FFFUUUUCCCKKK!"

I was nearing my limits of control and grabbed her hips roughly, sending my cock into her at rough blinding speed. "Manners Girl!" I growled before mauling her tits with my rough hands.

"Oh! Sir! I'm So! Sorry! Thank you! Thank You Daddy! Please Fuck Me! Please Fuck Me! Oh Sir! Please Fuck Me Sir! I Need It!"

Knowing what she wanted, I gave it to her, in spades. I pulled her hips into mine and ground my length inside of her. She was a panting mess. Her perfectly coiffed bun in shambles. It was just passed her sixth orgasm and she was nearing her seventh. I couldn't wait any longer. I shouldn't have to.

I sat up and kissed her open mouth with passion with her astride me. Her eyes rolled back as the angle of my cock inside her shifted in this position to a deeper, smaller thrusting, my cock caressing her womb. I grabbed onto her bun and pulled her to stand with me next to the bed before forcing her down on her knees. Her eyes begged me for more. So I gave her what I wanted, which was less.

I pulled her mouth onto my shaft, forcefully reintroducing my length with her throat and pausing there. Tears filled her eyes as she began to struggle. Her throat constricted as she struggled to breathe. I withdrew enough for her to begin a gasp for breath before cutting it off with my reentry. Three times I did this. Then I released, deep inside her as the first rush of my seed spewed forth. I pulled back for the second, coating her pink tongue and filling her mouth.

Her hands came to my cock and began stroking with fervor as I filled her mouth. I clenched to stem the flow and pulled out of her mouth. She knew what was next as I relaxed and allowed her to pull the final remnants of my orgasm from my cock. Her hands stroked me feverishly as she aimed my cock head at every inch of her face.

Finally, I was spent, and she spoke before I had to remind her. "Thank you Sir. Thank you for letting me please you. Thank you for letting me pleasure you with my body and painting me with your cum."

Such good manners from my newest girl. I let my body fall to the bed. Seated, I pet her face, smearing my cum into it. "Good girl. Now go get cleaned up. You can sleep in my bed tonight."

Her eyes were lovingly appreciative as she realized she wasn't going to be sleeping on the floor for a second night. "Yes Sir. Thank you sir."

It's not common that you find such a natural submissive, but I knew how to spot the signs. I was relaxing into sleep with the beautiful coed curling into me preciously when I heard her murmur sleepily. "I love you Sir." I kissed her head and let sleep claim me.