To Burn or Not to Burn

Story Info
Epic Discover of Wife's Cheating leads to emotional ride.
14.7k words
3.94
108.5k
125

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,930 Followers

The LW and BTB category was new to my story telling and writings. I've tried to write a few stories, but from some of the feedback it appears that my BTB and LW contributions are terrible (I actually deleted many vile comments and kept some positive ones, for my own sanity.) I'll go back to my main category where it seems my work is more in tune with the readers. Thanks for reading and your comments, I have enjoyed walking down this path, expanding my thoughts, and creating new ideas.

This story is about a tragic discovery of a wife's infidelity and the destruction of the family. Being caught in such an epic scene, will haunt the family and friends for a lifetime. Revenge and BTB are on the table but not guaranteed. The last paragraph leads to the needed result.

To Burn or Not to Burn - That is the question

By Cindy Johnson

This might sound cliche but, Julie really was a cheerleader in high school and dated the quarterback. They were the popular couple that everyone wanted to be around. Julie was the prettiest girl on the cheerleader squad and loved attending all the parties the guys threw every weekend, a true party girl.

She lost her virginity to Tommy, her boyfriend and the star quarterback. They dated for two years before they graduated, and sex became a big part of their relationship. Sex between them was not love making because Tommy liked it rough, and that is what Julie learned to like. Hot, wild sex and often. They did a lot of experimenting and Julie loved giving Tommy blow jobs, swallowing cum, anal, and spankings, and she learned to like it rough. She was addicted to his cock and would do anything for it.

Unfortunately, their hot, unprotected sex led to Julie getting pregnant before graduation. Mom and Dad were furious and never knew about her sexual activity until she told them about the pregnancy. Mom and Dad made the decision that she would have to keep the baby and raise it in a God-loving home.

Mom and Dad were Christian and prayed for Julie and told God that they would not allow their daughter to walk down this dark path and please save her soul. In the 7th week of her pregnancy, she lost the baby which caused a great deal of stress, sadness, and relief to the family.

Dad realized he needed to take things into his own hands and with his contacts and money, arranged for Julie to attend Liberty University, a Christian University. A place where she can turn her focus to God and meet similar people which they prayed would guide her down the right path for the future.

Julie became depressed about her parents' disappointment, Tommy dumping her when he found out she was pregnant and losing the baby. She spent a week in the hospital when they heard her say she wanted to end her life.

After several months, Julie recovered with her family's help and support. She was going through a great deal of grief and agreed to attend Liberty University, hoping she could change her life around and get forgiveness from her family and be a better person. She had a good soul but got wrapped up with a bad guy and almost ruined her life. Julie was happy to have a second chance.

++++ University:

The first year was hard for Julie, as she realized her actions had caused the pregnancy and she blamed herself for the loss of her baby. She prayed for forgiveness and promised herself that she would never let anything like that happen again.

The school offered counseling and Julie finally was able to forgive herself after several months of counseling sessions. She also became active in the church and met some people that showed her love and how to care for each other. All through her time at the university, she was focused on her studies, helping others, and became well respected on campus.

Her pretty face, long blonde hair, blue eyes, large breasts, and long legs also got her lots of attention from the men on campus. She had her pick of anyone she wanted, however, she had no interest and had not dated since she entered the university. Getting over her childish actions and focusing on her studies, was her main focus.

She met Austin in her 4th year at a church gathering and felt an immediate attraction. Austin was handsome and well over 6 feet 2 inches tall, which complimented the 5 foot 10 inches, Julie. They made a cute couple and started dating. Austin was finishing his Master's Degree and was a couple of years older than Julie, and like Julie, he hadn't been dating due to his involvement with the church and finishing up his MBA.

A year after graduation they were married and found well-paying jobs in Orlando Florida. Julie worked as a sales rep for a software company and Austin became an IT manager for Disney World. Things were going well and their first year of marriage was magical and they were deeply in love with each other. Austin was lavish in his lovemaking and Julie adored being made love to. The only sex Julie had before Austin, was raw sex with Johnny, and now she could not get enough of Austin's gentle true lovemaking. Austin was not a man to disrespect a woman and placed Julie on a pedestal, giving her all of his love. Julie's past was a dark family secret, and her dad made her promise never to discuss it or bring that part of her life up again.

They loved their life and enjoyed a wonderful marriage. The children, Patricia and Lacy, came into their lives over the next few years, and of course, they were raised with their religious background to be respectful, caring, and follow the teachings of the church.

Austin became head of IT at Disney, was in charge of a large team, and became an integral part of Disney's infrastructure. He was well respected at work and in the church, where he dedicated some of his free time to supporting the community.

When the kids were teenagers, Julie went back to work selling Cyber Security Software and loved getting out of the house. She enjoyed raising her kids, but she needed some newness in her life and found it back in the sales world.

Julie kept her looks and at 37 was still a sexy woman. She kept herself in shape by working out every morning after the kids left for school and looked as good as she did in college. Austin continued to love his wife and their lovemaking never slowed down. After so many years, it did become routine but they both enjoyed their closeness in bed. Sometimes Julie would fantasize about the raw sex she had remembered while Austin made love to her, but she never brought it up or acted on those dark desires.

Julie's company had a large client in Jacksonville that she needed to visit twice a month, which were the only times in their marriage they did not sleep together. Twice a month, Julie would have to spend the night in Jacksonville and entertain her largest client. It was hard for Austin every time she had to leave. He couldn't sleep while she was gone and thought about her constantly. Even after 19 years, Austin was deeply in love with Julie, and she remained the light of his life. He worshiped her and hated being apart from her, even for one night.

Julie and her boss, Ryan, would review orders, and discuss projects, and new opportunities with their customer before their meetings. Ryan accompanied Julie to the meetings, due to the size of the account, making sure the customer knew how important they were to their partnership. Ryan was about 10 years older than Julie and highly educated. She found him interesting and learned a great deal from being around him. Ryan was from New York and had an edge that gave off confidence, and likability. He was a good-looking man, with a golden tongue and was popular with the ladies. At first, Julie would tease him about being a ladies' man but after a while, she started to enjoy being with him. They became more than just business partners and became good friends.

It became a habit to stop at the hotel bar at the end of the day, for a drink and to review the meetings. After several trips, they became more familiar with each other and appeared to be more of a couple than business associates. There was more touching, closeness, and friendly teasing than normal. Julie did not see this as anything but standard business commonplace, however, sometimes she did think of Ryan while making love with Austin. The guilt bothered her at first but after a while, she allowed herself to fantasize without the guilt, knowing she loved only Austin and having a fantasy wasn't cheating.

A few months later, and after a late meeting, they ended up staying a little longer in the hotel lounge when the music started playing. After a few drinks, Ryan said, "Oh I love this song, want to dance?"

Innocently, she agreed, and they danced along with two other couples on the small dance floor. They ended up dancing to two more songs and that's when Ryan touched Julie for the first time. During a slow dance, he ran his hand down her back and gently cupped her right ass cheek. Julie was shocked but didn't pull back. Deep down she enjoyed the attention and forwardness. She also liked how it felt and didn't react or comment about it that night. Nothing else happened and life went on.

Over the next few trips, the dancing became a normal part of their after-hours meetings. Ryan became bolder. One time Ryan was more aggressive with Julie, holding her roughly and slapping her ass. The aggressive nature of Ryan triggered memories of Julie's past, and she started to long for that aggressiveness. Austin always treated her kindly and gently, but this was something she realized she was missing. In her mind, she just wanted to enjoy some of her past and allowed Ryan to have his way. After many nights like this, they were now kissing and touching each other. Julie compartmentalized all of this as just part of business and had nothing to do with her marriage or love for Austin. She just wanted to enjoy this type of attention and get back in bed with Austin. In fact, her lovemaking with Austin became more intense, which caused some questions from Austin about her new found sexuality

After her last trip, Julie came home and took Ryan right up to bed for an extra-long love-making session. She was more aggressive than normal and even allowed Austin to lick her pussy, which was something she rarely let him do. Austin questioned her about her sex drive, but she just explained that it was her hormones and that she missed his loving touch. Without a reason to mistrust his wife, Austin loved the extra attention and enjoyed the new enthusiastic Julie.

Of course, things never stay the same, and one night after a few drinks, Ryan invited Julie up to his room after several sexy dances. Julie was feeling good after all the drinks and followed him to his room. Julie shut out her marriage, husband, and children, and just wanted to experience the raw sex she had been dreaming about. She wanted to do it just once, to get it out of her system and nobody would have to know. There was no way she was going to screw up her marriage and her love for Austin, but in her mind, this was just sex.

Ryan didn't waste time once inside and quickly unzipped her dress. As he watched it fall to the floor, she stepped back in just her bra, pantyhose, thong, and high heels and stood in front of him not thinking about her marriage, Austin, or the children. The only thing on her mind was getting fucked, no romance, just sex.

As if in a trance, Julie reached out and unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and then pulled down his briefs. She got down on her knees, had him step out of his pants, and then looked up into his eyes as she kissed the tip of his very hard cock.

Her boss, Ryan, was not bigger or better looking than Austin, however, this was not about looks or love. Julie took him into her mouth which suddenly bought back memories of her wicked past. This was something that she never did with Austin, and now she just wanted this cock in her mouth and to get a mouthful of his cum.

Ryan could not believe how this quiet, conservative girl was sucking his cock. His own wife never sucked his cock this good, and he knew he would want more of her in the future. He loved it when she looked up at him with his cock in her mouth and knew he wasn't going to last long. He wanted to fuck her and pulled his cock out of her mouth.

He pulled her up off her knees and kissed her hard as he removed her bra. Her large round breasts were now on display. Her large protruding nipples gave away her excitement. After he broke the kiss, he took her nipples in his fingers and pinched them until she squirmed uncontrollably. He turned her around and roughly pulled down her thong and pantyhose before pushing her done onto the bed. She lay there looking up at Ryan with a look of excitement and anticipation.

Ryan started sucking on her perfect breast and slid two fingers deep into her wet, waiting pussy. He roughly finger fucked her as he sucked and bit her nipples. Julie was moaning loudly, wanted more, and told him so. She even told him that she wanted him inside her and to please fuck her now.

He knew how to handle women like this and teased her for a long time. Listening to her begging him for his cock, made her more desirable in his eyes. He got down between her legs and then licked and kissed her pussy, bringing her close to orgasm several times until she couldn't take any more of his teasing. She pulled him to her, grabbed his cock, and placed it at the opening of her pussy.

She pulled him into her and loudly moaned when it started to enter her. In her mind, it was the best sex she ever had, and she wanted more. Ryan knew what to do and pushed his hard cock deep inside her pussy, hitting her cervix and hearing her moan in pleasure. He then pulled out and slid his cock over her pussy lips, teasing her clit. She was about to finally reach her orgasm, and he knew it was time.

He roughly pushed inside her and started fucking her hard, very hard. She was wild in passion and finally let out a scream as she finally was able to have that evasive orgasm. For the first time in her life, she had a squirting orgasm and squirted all over his cock and the sheets when she came. That had never happened to her before, and she had never felt anything that good before.

Ryan wasn't done and flipped her over and then started fucking her even harder. She was lost in lust, loved the pain and pleasure, and just wanted him to fuck her all night. Ryan had control and could last all night and wasn't about to finish quickly. As he fucked her from behind he spit on her ass and worked his finger into her hole as she continued to take his cock in her pussy, begging for more. He couldn't believe how vocal she was and how slutty she could talk. When she said that his finger felt good in her ass, he knew she was ready.

Getting her ass lubed from her pussy juice and his spit, he placed his cock at the opening of her rosebud and told Julie to push back on him if she wanted him. She didn't even wait as she pushed back hard and took him insider her ass, and then moaned in pain and pleasure. Something she had never even considered doing with Austin, was now something she needed more than the air she was breathing.

The only thought Julie had during this time was Ryan's cock inside her virgin ass. Even her first lover Tommy never had that, but now she wanted Ryan's cock inside her waiting hole. He started slow but soon didn't care about Julie and fucked her hard and raw as tears from pain were flowing down her face. She didn't stop him and wanted more. Ryan finally grew harder and went balls deep into her ass. A few minutes later he shot his massive load deep inside her as she made sounds neither of them had heard before. As Ryan was pumping his load inside her, Julie fingered herself to another orgasm as they came simultaneously.

Ryan withdrew from her ass and they both collapsed on the bed, naked together. They fucked two more times that night before Julie went back to her room. She got a couple of hours of sleep and woke up to the realization of what she had done. With her head clear from the alcohol she realized she had sex with another man besides her husband.

The guilt embraced her and caused her a great deal of pain and suffering. The crying didn't seem to solve the terrible feelings, but only amplified her guilt. She called Ryan and told him she would not be accompanying him to the appointment that morning and stayed in the hotel room until later that afternoon. That gave her time to get some more sleep and control her emotions. Ryan understood and handled the meeting without her.

Julie convinced herself that last night was a fluke due to the alcohol, and it was just sex. A one-time thing and it would never happen again, something she needed from her past, and now that it was over, she can continue as before. No reason to tell Austin about this as she created a new place in her head, to compartmentalize the adultery she had just committed next to her dark past. Yes, she loved the experience but knew it could never happen again.

Ryan picked her up at the hotel after the meeting and they drove her back to the office in Orlando. She was quiet on the ride home and Ryan knew better than to bring it up. They did not discuss the previous night and tried to act as if it didn't happen.

Julie drove home and Austin and the kids greeted her with lots of hugs and kisses. Yes, it was only 1 night away, but the love from her family was something she always looked forward to when she returned. The girls had a bath ready for mom, while Austin prepared her welcome home dinner. This treatment was something they did for her every time she came back from her trip. They made her feel loved and wanted which right now, she knew she did not deserve.

She cried in the bath with mixed feelings. To be honest, she loved the sex with Ryan and wanted more. Julie reasoned that she could never have that type of sex with Austin, who only enjoyed making tender love, which she adored. But if Austin knew what she craved, she was afraid he would think she was a scarlet or a slut. Maybe she could get Austin to be a little more aggressive in bed, she would try. After drying herself and getting into a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt, she came down to a wonderful dinner, her favorite dish with a glass of wine.

The girls realized something was troubling their mom and asked what was wrong. Julie, trying not to cry, just said that she might be coming down with a cold and just needed to rest. She went to bed after dinner as Austin cleaned up the kitchen. When he came up, Julie pretended to be asleep. She figured it was the best way to avoid any questions or conversations, which she might not be able to handle.

Over the next week, Julie did try to talk dirty and get Austin to be more forceful in bed, but Austin insisted on treating her like a rose, being gentle, caring, and loving. She just realized that type of sex would not be part of her life with Austin and enjoyed wonderful warm orgasms with her loving husband. She loved how he treated and worshipped her and realized that he was special and one of a kind. She would treat him extra special and make sure he knew how much she loved him.

On the other hand, Ryan was just a one-night distraction to scratch an itch that Austin would never find or understand.

The next two trips after her guilt attack, were more professional and nothing happened, but deep down Julie wanted a repeat and needed the sex. She knew it was wrong and maintained control, until the third trip, when they had another late meeting. They had more drinks, danced, and without either of them discussing it, ended up repeating what had happened before. Apparently, Ryan and Julie had the same need for Sex. Ryan's wife was not sexually exciting and combined with Austin's lack of aggression, they both knew that this was something they needed. After they were done for the night they never discussed it the next day. They continued to act as if what they had done had never happened which was a control mechanism to hide their guilt.

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,930 Followers