Pearl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh... n-no... n-need time to process... uh... um." Zoe blinked. "It's just... that was crazy..."

"D-Does it hurt? You know... when you keep going over top..."

Zoe rolled her eyes at this question. "It does but it's worth it. Like, this was so fucking intense that--" Zoe suddenly realized what she was saying. The flush rose across her face and her eyes fell shut for a moment--a sudden, horrified comprehension that if she'd just kept going, the Pearl could easily make her cum thirty times in as many minutes, over and over and over again. Was it a good thing to let loose this much? Was she already hooked like that Asian girl?

"N-No. This is bad." She said defiantly, trying to calm herself. I just have the option now, she thought. If I have a bad day at class I can just go into my room and... her thoughts trailed off. Did she even have to go into her room? This high of having something within reach that felt this good might have already become more powerful than her inhibitions against masturbating in public. Did she really want to contemplate what this implant between her legs would mean for the rest of her life?

"Kate? What are you doing?" Her jaw clenched as she saw Kate slip the Wave into her own clothes.

"M-My turn," Kate said quickly, her face completely red. "Or, put it another way, yours." She tossed her phone at Zoe, who barely had the composure to pick it up as it bounced off the bed. "Y-You can get back at me," Kate clutched her own chest, trying not to appear desperate. "If... If you want."

Zoe felt a little guilty as she drew the smaller girl into her arms, holding her and burying Kate's face in her bosom. Kate's eyes locked onto Zoe's with that lustful expression for one heart-pumping moment, during which she remembered why she'd ordered the Wave specifically, and flicked open Spotify on her friend's phone.

"Kate, did you say you liked house music?"

"E-Excuse me? I mean, I guess?"

Alright, let's make her dance.