Pearl Davis Black Gang Bang

Story Info
Pearl Davis rides Oshay Duke Jackson & King Richez.
1.2k words
2.86
1.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers

"I am not prejudiced, and I wish to sincerely apologize to the Black media of the world for my comments during the interview," Pearl Davis said, looking at the camera. The tall, curvaceous and willowy social media maven looked out the window, and sighed. The City of London, England, is a wonderful, diverse metropolis, and it has been home for a while. Pearl Davis, hostess of Just Pearly Things, made a major gaffe recently and has been on an apology tour. Pearl has a lot of black fans and they were offended when she interviewed a controversial white dude named Nick Fuentes. What can Pearl Davis do to make amends?

"Pearl, what you said was hurtful, I don't know if we can forgive you," said Oshay Duke Jackson. The tall, stocky and dark-skinned black man, a legend of the Manosphere, stroked his goateed chin. Pearl Davis looked at Oshay Duke Jackson, a man whose approval she once sought as she was revving up Just Pearly Things. Oshay Duke Jackson often speaks about black male topics, and can be quite critical of black men and black women in Hollywood. Pearl Davis always found Oshay Duke Jackson quite handsome, but he wasn't about to fall for her tricks.

"I might consider forgiving you," said King Richez, and the tall, handsome young black man gave Pearl Davis a wicked look. Pearl Davis swallowed hard, knowing that King Richez has been wanting a piece of her for a long time. After the fiasco with Nick Fuentes infamous interview, Pearl Davis went on damage control, asking all of her black friends, including Auntie, to help her out. King Richez supported Pearl Davis but everything comes with a cost. What is Pearl Davis going to have to do in order to secure King Richez forgiveness?

"I bow down before the superiority of the African man, my holes are yours," Pearl Davis said as she got on her knees. Oshay Duke Jackson and King Richez exchanged a look and a smile. These two burly, strong black men are about to forgive the hell out of this tall, big-booty red-haired white bitch. Pearl Davis is a determined lady and she will do what she has to do. King Richez and Oshay Duke Jackson are the gatekeepers of the chocolate world and Pearl Davis has committed a gaffe for which she must pay with her ass. It really is that simple at the end of the day...

"Prove yourself," Oshay Duke Jackson said, and with that, he unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick dick. Pearl Davis looked at Oshay Duke Jackson's glistening, thick black cock and licked her lips. Oshay Duke Jackson grinned as Pearl Davis grasped his big black dick with both hands and stroked him before taking him into her mouth. King Richez unzipped his pants and started stroking his big black dick while watching Pearl Davis suck Oshay Duke Jackson's dick. It's about time that one of the leaders of the black Manosphere got his big black dick sucked by a freaky white chick. Rank must have its privileges...

"Sir, your dick tastes delicious," Pearl Davis paused to say, and she smiled at Oshay Duke Jackson while fellating him. Oshay Duke Jackson smiled and nodded. The tall, sexy redhead with the thick thighs was sucking the hell out of his big black dick and it felt so good. King Richez brought himself closer because he wanted some of that action. Everyone knows that Pearl Davis has killer legs and looks good in a skirt but what is her head game like? King Richez is determined to find out!

"Go for it," King Richez said to Pearl Davis while stroking his big black dick. Pearl Davis nodded and started running her hand up and down King Richez dick while sucking Oshay Duke Jackson's awesome rod of power. Some white girls can handle two big black dicks at the same time but those ladies are definitely elite. Is Pearl Davis about to join the ranks of the elite? King Richez grinned as Pearl Davis somehow managed to make his dick and that of Oshay Duke Jackson fit into her mouth. The tall, curvy redhead is a real bitch and she gets the job done any which way she can.

"Hmm, I love chocolate dicks, I renounce all others," Pearl Davis paused to say. King Richez and Oshay Duke Jackson grinned as Pearl Davis resumed sucking their big black dicks. The tall, willowy redhead's head bobbed up and down as she deep throated two big black dicks at the same time. After getting their dicks hard as a rock, Pearl Davis was ready to get Oshay Duke Jackson and King Richez to fill her holes. Time to get this show on the road, as they say...

"Let's do this," Oshay Duke Jackson said as he lay flat on the bed. Pearl Davis straddled Oshay Duke Jackson and slowly impaled her pussy on his stiff black dick. The tall redhead let out a deep sigh as the big black man's dick filled her pussy. Meanwhile, King Richez came up behind Pearl Davis. The black British stud admired the tall, curvy redhead's big pale ass. Just pasty things indeed but kind of hot. Spreading Pearl Davis thick ass cheeks, King Richez fingered her butt hole. Smiling, he added some lubrication to the mix. Time for some booty play...

"Oh nice," King Richez said as he slid his big black dick into Pearl Davis asshole. The tall, curvy redhead groaned as she experienced double penetration for the first time. With a big black dick in her vagina and another one up her butt hole, Pearl Davis has dared to go where few white women have gone before. Oshay Duke Jackson sucked on Pearl Davis big tits as he thrust his big black dick into her pussy. At the same time, King Richez filled Pearl Davis asshole with his big black dick. It's almost as if they're trying to fuck the entitlement out of her. Can they succeed in this worthwhile endeavor? Time to find out!

"Oh fuck, I've got to fart," pearl Davis squealed, causing both King Richez and Oshay Duke Jackson to exchange a look. The two black men burst out laughing seconds later. Pearl Davis groaned, feeling her stomach rumble and her butt hole clenched around King Richez dick. Pearl Davis exhaled sharply and then farted, right on King Richez dick. That's right, the tall and red-haired, big-booty white chick farted, right on the black man's dick? Is Pearl Davis rude or what? Pearl Davis giggled as both men continued to fuck her holes. Oshay Duke Jackson slammed his big black dick into Pearl Davis vagina while King Richez rammed his big black cock into her butt hole. They fucked her until she tapped out...

After this memorable episode, Pearl Davis gained a new lease on life. The tall, curvy redhead apologized profusely for her past offenses. Some people thought she was faking. Others thought she was sincere. A lot of people aren't ready to forgive Pearl Davis but Oshay Duke Jackson and King Richez know that she is sincere about making amends. In this world, a lot of people make mistakes and some of them cannot be forgiven while others can. Pearl Davis wants to start fresh and do good in the world. Time will reveal whether the lady succeeds in that mission or not. Life does indeed go on.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers