Cheryl Cole & Kimberley Walsh Pt. 01

Story Info
Cheryl Cole & Kimberley Walsh in a Threesome (Part 1)
2.8k words
4.59
5.5k
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What to Expect

I've been wanting to write this tale for a very, very, long time. The pop band Girls Aloud had been around for many years in my younger days, and I did like the tunes, but the 5 women in the band were all dreamt about at some time or the other. But Cheryl and Kimberley, I change my mind even today which one I'd rather have sex with, so let's write a tale about a threesome! I'm sure it will be fun!!!

Let's go on holiday

It was July on the island of Majorca, it was sunny and hot, and quite frankly the couples summer holiday was going OK. I was stopping in a lovely resort, a late cancellation was taken, due to all the recent pandemic situation. Being away with the other half was good, but even though I was constantly getting in the mood for some marital sex, it was never her thing due to the heat!! The heat was putting me on heat, but not her! Frustrating, especially on a night after a few beers and seeing the many sexy local woman and holidaymakers who were out and about in their very loose-fitting and sexy dresses!

By day we stayed by the poolside or on the beach, and it was glorious. However, it got a whole lot more glorious one day when it turns out 2 of the guests at the hotel were none other than 2 of the hottest members of the girl band Girls Aloud. Some will say never meet your idols, you may be bitterly disappointed, but hey, I'd rather meet them, than not.

Now, to build up the tension of what was to come, you'd think I saw them in the hotel lobby, or on a night out all dressed up. But no, the first place I see both of them is on their sun loungers by the pool in their two-piece bikinis! Seriously! This can't be happening.

The years of hard cocks and wanks over these two I just wouldn't know the number, far too many to remember. But here we are, I'm on holiday with my other half, and here in front of me with my own eyes is what I see as two of the hottest women in the world.

I don't know what to do with myself, you want to look, but you can't look. You want to get closer, but how creepy do you want to be. I can't lay on my sun-lounger trying to read my book but see these two about 30 feet away from me. I need to cool down, I need to hit the pool.

Hitting the pool is always a great plan, especially with your sunglasses on. You can have a nice look around, and if you do catch people in a compromising position, they either don't care, or more importantly won't know you were looking.

I swim to a perfect part of the pool, so I can sit on one of the ledges and simply look as if I'm looking out at sea, but what I'm doing is looking straight out the sun loungers of two amazing looking women!!

What I saw first was Cheryl sat up, sunglasses on, hat, and wearing a plain orange bikini. Even from 20 feet away now, she looked pretty goddam good with her little breasts and cute little body.

To her left, all I was seeing at this point was Kimberley laying down on her sofa. This meant nice legs sticking out and an ass which was just about staying in her white bikini bottoms. A bare-naked back, as she got the rays over her naked body!

I knew from pictures, Kimberley always seemed to sparkle when at the beach, probably her skin type, but I was started to feel a little bit aroused. The ass was to die for. With the dozen or so people in the pool, it was a risk, but I did need to make some adjustments to my trunks!

Hang on, Cheryl is getting up off her sun lounger and taking off her hat. Her hair was tied back, but to be fair I was focusing more on this lean and cute body. No, she isn't, she's walking towards me. I mean she can't be, but yes, she's heading for the pool.

I can't move, I'm loving the sun on my face in the pool, but the view had been drastically improved today! I think I was looking at the sea in the distance the day before on my holiday, but today it was all about Girls Aloud. I could only see Cheryl & Kimberley.

Hang on, Kimberley is now up and heading this way. She's put her bikini top back on, sadly, but this can't be happening. As I stay rooted to my spot, it's a good spot in the pool and I see them both get into the pool. Typical, slowly, slowly way of getting in, as people do. Is it too cold! It isn't, but as they both get in, my eyes must have been popping out of my head. These women looking great.

Both do a couple of lengths of the pool, but they start heading my way. They're heading my way, not because I'm still staring at them, but because I am in a great spot for the sun in your face. They are no more than 4 feet away from me. Kimberley is nearest to me and Cheryl next to her.

My first thought is what do I say to them if I can even speak, but I need to have no fear. As good northern lasses, they certainly are not shy.

Cheryl in her Geordie accent starts with, "I can see why you are there; you have the best of the sun."

I'm pausing for a second, is she starting a conversation, or making small talk with me. I think I answered, but who knows what.

The next thing I hear is Cheryl asking, "have you been in the hotel for long?"

This is proper small talk territory, but I can do this.

I answer, "yes, been here a few days, but still got a few more days to go."

Cheryl says, "that sounds great. The hotel seems nice, are you here alone?"

What do I say now, lie and say what I'm thinking, which is I'm here alone to pick up women in the hotel pool, or here with the wife? I did say the latter, but this was a good answer, as we started talking about where she was.

I asked nervously, "Are you here with the kids?"

At this point, I acknowledged the fact that I knew who they were, so I started calling them by their names.

Kimberley in her West Yorkshire tone, wow, I found this accent sexy on her said, "We've come away for a couple of nights away from the family and kids."

I got a sense she felt guilty, but it's what they do from time to time I later understood.

Kimberley added, "it's good to meet new people and get to know them."

Without me even noticing the wife had appeared in the pool. In coming up to me, she immediately laughed.

The wife said, "You must be having a very good time."

I chuckled and casually said, "Have you met Cheryl & Kimberley?" obviously she hadn't.

The wife immediately tells them how much I fancy them and how we'd seen them live 3 times! I'm unsure if I wanted the interruption, but it helped to keep the conversation going, as we spoke about the gigs.

They both seemed appreciative of the positive feedback. What we didn't talk about, is the appreciation I tend to give myself thinking about them! Haha.

What came next I wasn't expecting, Cheryl seemed to be getting on with the wife, and before I knew we are off out that evening for drinks together. All 4 of us! Is this heaven, or hell, I'm a little unsure.

That evening, as planned, we all met up. I remember us having a great night with them, but to skip a lot of the good chat and interesting tales, we all spent a few hours laughing and talking.

During the night, we touched on the fact Kimberley had been with her man forever, and Cheryl had been less lucky in love but was single currently. It was getting late, and maybe it was because I was distracted, but the wife was 100% hammered. I normally look after her, but this night had taken a whole new turn, a turn I wasn't expecting.

The barman and Cheryl had offered, I think I accepted, to take her back to her room.

I must have said, "OK," but here I was with Kimberley in front of me. I'm looking into the eyes of this amazing woman with long wavy hair and thinking you are sexy as anything I've ever known.

Kimberley looks at me and says, "Hope you don't mind, but I want to kiss you."

With that, she leans over and smacks a kiss full on my lips. It lasts a few seconds, but then says, "I need much more of you than that!"

I am thinking what the hell is happening, but please let it be what I've dreamt about many, many times!

We were sat on bar stools by the pool bar and her next move was to pull her dress up so I could see her thighs. Then she takes my right hand and starts stroking her inner thing with it.

She asks, "Can you find my pants?"

It's late, the bar staff have seemed to of vanished and we are alone. I start taking control of my hand and started reaching up.

I say, "You're not wearing any?"

Kimberley answers "Correct, I knew from the moment we saw you this afternoon, you were the one who would make this a special holiday. Cheryl and I want you to come back to our room right now and we promise you will have a great time."

Is this happening? Did I just hear, what I heard?

With no answer, an answer wasn't needed, we both stand up and to say neither of us couldn't wait was an understatement. With zero foreplay, my shorts are loosened to free my ever-increasing hard cock and Kimberley's dress is lifted as we lean against the bar. I'm feeling so horny as I start drilling my cock with such ferocity inside her. I've never been so quick off the mark, but this was Kimberley "fucking" Walsh.

I place the palms of my hands down on the top of the bar to keep my balance as I feel her warm body against mine and her pussy wrapped around my cock.

I don't think it was very long, but I emptied years and years of cum inside her. I can feel her orgasm, and her pussy tightens around my now very wet and sticky cock.

This was a fuck of utter lust and mighty fine.

Kimberley says "We need more of that, let's go back to the room. Cheryl will be waiting."

Now, this might seem odd, but I was in no rush to get back. As tempting as Cheryl was, I'd be happy bouncing around with Kimberley for a few hours yet. She is amazing and my cock is 100% ready for more of this with her.

We start walking back to the hotel complex, only a short walk, but as we talk a little and I keep looking at her, every step feels like an eternity.

Kimberley says, "Have you been in here?"

It was the massage room. When inside the room, Kimberley closes the door behind her and locks it.

She says, "Look, I know when we get back there you're going to focus on the sexy one out of us, but I need more from you right now and quickly."

There is no way I was thinking this, but in thinking, Kimberley had gone to her knees, had pulled my pants off quicker than I could think!

This woman had her right hand gripped around my ever-increasing hard cock and wanking me off, as I look down on her beauty.

She started with some handy hand job work, but it wasn't long before I was rock hard. I was being swallowed by this absolute beauty.

She was loving the taste and started fondly my balls, as I started to quiver and moan in the excitement of an impending explosion. Was she going to swallow?

A good lass from Yorkshire, she so did. It had only been about 10 minutes since I last emptied my load into her, but here I am again living out my dream.

Kimberley licked off every little bit left around me. With that, she stood and took off her dress and bra. What now, she's completely naked as she gets onto the massage table and started fingering herself.

Kimberley says, "Come on, make me cum over your face."

With that, I delve my head into any pussy and started licking her up and down, left and right, as I hear her starting to moan. Kimberley tastes good, but when I think I'm sensing a loud moan, she pulls my hair and grabs me to come up.

Kimberley says, "Cheryl will know I cum over your face, I can't do that."

With that, I start kissing her face, lips, and breasts, and she starts to grab my hand and place 3 of my fingers into her. I didn't need to be asked, I started inserting them slow and fast, and built up a rhythm that suited her.

I couldn't believe how quickly this had escalated, but before I knew it, this woman was hiding a fair bit of cum of her own, she exploded with a huge cry of relief.

My fingers were covered in Kimberley's cum, but she took my fingers in her mouth and licked every single bit off me. It looked and felt so sexy, whilst she did it.

We are both so, so sweaty, we might not have been at it for long, but it had been extremely intense and passionate. As we gathered our clothes from the floor, Kimberley says, "Don't think we're done, I've got a few days with you yet, plus the night now sharing you."

The last hour had blown my mind, but where we're going with this I'm excited by, even more so when.

Kimberley says, "I know I've got an ass which blokes stare at and want."

She added, "Please make sure you fuck me up at some point."

In shock, I didn't know what to say.

Kimberley said, "Admit it when you were looking at me earlier on the sun-lounger. All you wanted to do was pull my pants off and stick your beast of a cock-up it?"

I was most definitely thinking what she said, but earlier that day there was a hell of a lot of thoughts going on, with both Cheryl & Kimberley taking in the rays by the poolside bar.

Kimberley then came close to me and gave me one hell of a snog. Her lips are just outstanding, so soft and gentle. I thought she was in a rush to get back to the room, but this woman was loving the attention away from home.

I compliment her by saying, "I think you're fucking amazing, if you want cock up your arse, I'm the man for that job."

With a cheeky wink thrown in for good effect.

Kimberley then went a little bit more serious to me. She said, "Look, we need to go back and see Cheryl now. The evening is only just starting, but I want us to get this on between you and me again." This was so strange, she sounded so serious, and it felt like she wanted me to make sure I promised her I would be fucking her again tomorrow. It felt so weird, but so sexy too.

Kimberley added, "When we get to the room, we are going to do lots of crazy sexy shit with you. Cheryl is going to love it, I'm going to love it, and I'm sure you will love it too. But the one thing I'm asking you to do is don't let Cheryl get away with no anal."

I'm thinking what are you on? You want anal soon with me, but you're now telling me to fuck your friend up the arse tonight?!?

Kimberley then said, "Look we better get back, but please don't let me down. I want her to have a big feeling of what it feels like to get a beast of a cock like yours up her ass. I want to see her screaming and begging for you to stop, while I'm masturbating thinking of you doing it to me tomorrow."

Well Kimberley I was thinking. I will see what I can do for you.

Fuck me, how the hell am I going to keep this going tonight. Two of the hottest chicks want to break my cock, and I'm only at step 1. Roll on the night.............

TO BE CONTINUED -- Part 2 - Cheryl