Pearl of Darkness Ch. 01

Story Info
Professor and his student encounter a nudist female tribe.
2.4k words
4.17
11.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Explicit Journey

The remote Eweh-Bose Archipelago is a chain of seventy-seven islands located along the equator. Ten of the seventy-seven islands are home to unique human tribes, some relatively primitive and others surprisingly advanced. The greatest island of all, the "crown jewel" at the center of the Archipelago, is known as the Pearl of Darkness. The Pearl of Darkness is home to the first Ewehian tribe, a matriarchy which has become infamous for its lurid sexual rituals.

The Pearl Peoples are known for greeting visitors with oral sex, and for revealing alluring mysteries hidden within the island itself. To prevent exploitation or foreign interference, the local governments have declared Eweh-Bose Archipelago off-limits for all travelers or visitors...

...with the notable exception of certain esteemed anthropologists.

---

It was their fifth day at sea, and Clyde was beginning to feel a little stir-crazy.

He had everything he needed to conduct a complete survey of Pearlian culture: The latest mobile computers complete with satellite antennae, a portable lab complete with prototype DNA analyzers and genome sequencers, a crate full of recording devices, and a bag with more journals and pencils than you could shake a stick at.

Yes, he had everything he needed to study the Pearl of Darkness. Now he just needed to reach the damn place.

The ship hit another rogue wave and swayed wildly. Clyde gripped the railing, knuckles white.

"Ahoy, Professor!" came a familiar voice. "You're looking a little pale! Well, paler than usual."

Sauntering across the heaving seawater-slickened deck without a care in the world was his pupil, Kimiko Sano. She had a big smile on her face, as usual. If there was a woman somewhere out there with a cheerier disposition than Kimiko, Clyde hadn't met her yet. Nothing made her frown!

"You're not exactly dressed for the weather, are you?" Clyde asked. Another gust of sea-spray hit him in the back of the head, drenching his shirt.

Kimiko was hit too, her white tanktop suddenly becoming translucent--almost transparent even. Clyde could make out the faint outline of her black sports bra, her nipples rock hard from the freak cold front.

"I like to travel light," Kimiko laughed. And it was true. Clyde had come prepared with a smorgasbord of research materials. Kimiko had brought a single leather satchel (slung over her slim shoulder), a journal, and a beginner's guide to the Eweh-Bose language.

She had only brought two changes of clothes too. She was wearing a pair of tight khaki shorts which clung to her firm rear and showed off her long, shapely legs. She wore a pair of tall hiking boots and kept her thin brown hair tied up in a ponytail. A row of straightened bangs covered her forehead.

"Besides, are you sure you can carry all that research equipment by yourself?" she asked, grinning. "It might be a bit much for your old man bones..."

"I'll manage," Clyde said. But she had a point. He was just one man. At 28 years old he didn't feel especially old, but Kimiko was 9 years his junior. So to her, maybe he was something of an old man. He wondered what the Eweh-Bose women would think.

Kimiko gave him a tight hug. She had been a little clingy lately. Maybe the long trip had made her stir-crazy too.

"So, Professor..." Kimiko cooed, "You want to take a break and go below deck? I'd love to play pop-up-pirate with you again."

Clyde shivered, but even as he went to refuse he felt a tightening sensation in his nethers. Kimiko's wet bust was pressed right against his side, her arms wrapped around his waist and traveling lower, lower...

He knew it was wrong, of course. If anyone found out that he had enjoyed a secret illicit relationship with his own student he'd be fired from the university immediately. And yet...

The ship rocked again as they entered dangerous waters.

Oblivious, Kimiko gripped his crotch and gave it a playful squeeze. "Please Professor, just let me suck this fat white cock," she pouted.

That was all the encouragement he needed. Clyde scurried downstairs with his bubbly research aid in tow. They found an empty storage room, sneaked inside, and locked the door.

---

"Just a quickie, right Kimiko?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be quick--" Kimiko gave her dear professor a peck on the lips, then pulled her khaki shorts down her shapely legs. Clyde lifted her soaked tanktop, then started to undo her black bra.

Kimiko stuck one hand down her pink panties and started rubbing vigorously. With her free hand, she unzipped Clyde's jeans and pulled out her prize--a thick, throbbing white penis.

"Mmm he's been lonely without me," Kimiko snickered. She gripped the tip firmly and gave it a little lick, as if she were enjoying a sweet icecream cone.

"Don't waste time," Clyde chided.

"Mmm..." Kimiko pouted, but did as he commanded. She stroked him gently at first, then faster and faster. She pulled one sticky hand from her panties and groped his balls, kneading them and sending electric sparks of pleasure running down his spine. Soon, his breathing was coming in quick bursts.

His favorite student gazed back up at him, staring deep into his soul with those puppy-dog amber Asian eyes. Her firm breasts, now freed from that suffocating bra, jiggled with each pump of her dominant arm. Clyde reached down and pinched her nipples, tugging on them and enjoying her shameless moans of pleasure.

How long had it taken for him to turn this 19 year old star student into his own personal cocksleeve? Just a few months ago Kimiko had been unwilling to so much as show him her bare breasts. And now...

She parted her full lips and swallowed his cock almost to the base in one go, expertly bobbing her head back and forth as her cute pink tongue swirled around his shaft. Through it all she pressed and played with his heavy testicles. Her free arm was wrapped around his bare leg, fingers pressing deep into his skin.

"Mmm Kimiko, you've gotten so good at this..." Clyde gasped. She looked back up at him and winked, then started twisting her head as she sucked him with newfound confidence. Bygone were the days of halfhearted handjobs behind the bleachers or rough blowjobs in the boys bathroom!

Outside, thunder rolled as the ship entered a rough patch. Clyde gripped a bar to steady himself, and grabbed Kimiko by the ponytail. Using her hair like a handlebar, he roughly guided her along the length of his cock and groaned with delight as her cute button nose pressed against his stomach. For the first time in her life, she had swallowed his cock to the hilt.

(If only your mother could see you now!) He thought, wickedly. (A little Japanese teen deepthroating her professors cock... I bet she'd die of shame). The thought made his cock stiffen even more, if it were even possible. He felt it flex and shudder inside Kimiko's warm mouth.

The ship shook again, and Kimiko desperately grabbed both his legs and clung on for dear life. Seawater trickled down from numerous cracks in the ceiling as the walls creaked and groaned. His cock slid out her mouth and dribbled precum down her chin. Kimiko coughed and sputtered.

"Are we in the middle of a storm?" she cried. The moment she opened her mouth, Clyde stuck his throbbing erection back inside. She gave a weak, muffled protest--then kept sucking him anyway.

"Good girl," Clyde whispered. He felt like he was about to burst.

"Dun com inshyd his thyme," Kimiko gurgled, cock still stuck down her throat.

"What? Speak up. I can't hear you."

"I shaid, dun com inshyd his thyme! Hyme sherius!" Kimiko's eyes flashed with alarm as she felt the first few tell-tale drops of precum sliding down her tongue.

Clyde smiled. She didn't want to drink his cum this time. Well, that was fine. He'd make sure to spray her tits instead.

But just as he went to pull out, a massive thunderboom shook the ship so hard that the very nails in the floorboards rattled. That lightning strike must have massively dwarfed the others.

The resulting shock was so bad that Clyde lost his balance and slid forward, face striking the wall as he grasped for something--anything--to hold on to. He found another handlebar and gripped it tightly, knuckles whitening as the sensation of Kimiko's tongue (and the sensual vibrations of her muffled pleas) brought him over the edge.

Unable to pull out in time, he could only mutter an apology as he came again and again--load after hot sticky load sliding straight down his star student's throat as she slapped his leg and wailed.

Kimiko couldn't get away, couldn't react. So she did what she had been taught to do and, like a good pet--greedily gulped down every last drop.

Finally, after shooting seven or eight shots, he pulled out. Feeling a few more climactic spasms, he grabbed his slick penis and shot another ropes of semen onto Kimiko's perfect teen tits. His thighs tensed as he leaned even closer and splattered her forehead, nose, and chin. He breathed a sigh of relief, allowing his half-flaccid cock to slap against her lips. The last bits of cum dribbled down over her lips, which Kimiko obliged to clean with her tongue.

"You big jerk--" she started, then laughed.

"Give me a big smile," Clyde ordered.

Kimiko rolled her eyes, then fixed Clyde with a winning grin--an obscene portrait, the youthful light in her eyes marred by a mask of sticky cum. She looked so divine that Clyde felt the urge to take things one step further, when suddenly the boat rocked, tipped, then stopped completely.

Dabbing at her lips with a tissue, Kimiko asked the obvious question aloud. "Did we hit something?"

Clyde blinked. That didn't seem possible. After all, mere moments ago they had been surrounded by open ocean.

Pulling on his jeans, he unlocked the door and peeked outside. "The storm stopped, and we're still moving..."

"Wait, wait," Kimiko hissed. "I'm still messy, don't let the crew see me like this..."

Clyde stepped back inside and waited for her to clean herself up. Wiping her tits clean with a rag, Kimiko groaned as she realized her favorite sports bra had been somehow stained with drool or semen. Maybe both.

"Guess I'm going topless," she sighed, slipping into her transparent tanktop. Her pink nipples were readily apparent.

"Just stand behind me when we go above deck," Clyde said, feeling a little guilty.

They made their way to the bow of the ship. They went warily at first, unsure if anyone had heard their little tryst in the cargo hold. But they needn't have worried.

None of the sailors were focused on their two passengers. Instead, they stood captivated by the sight unfolding before them.

An island stretched before them, even from this distance it was clear just how absurdly huge the landmass truly was. Clyde felt that they might be approaching an undiscovered continent, it seemed to stretch from the easternmost horizon to the west.

A vast verdant treeline awaited them, some sort of supersized jungle left untamed and unmolested by careless colonials or greedy natives. Mother Nature at her fiercest--a forest sure to contain countless dangers and profound mysteries.

It was nothing less than a revelation.

"The Pearl of Darkness," a sailor mumbled. "Never thought I'd see it with my own two eyes."

Kimiko wrapped her arms around her chest. She peeked around Clyde's arms and shivered.

"We're going to visit people who live there?" she whispered with uncharacteristic concern. Kimiko, who switched majors on a whim and succeeded with flying colors. Kimiko, who played with lit matches at age seven and played football with the guys in high school. Kimiko, who felt no concern at all having a secret sexual relationship with her own Professor.

That Kimiko was now hiding behind him like a frightened schoolgirl.

Clyde smiled, despite himself. This was his job, and he was going to do things right.

Thirty minutes later, they reached the island. There was no proper port to speak of, so the ship cast anchor a ways off and helped Clyde, his student, and all their numerous belongings into a little rowboat. They road out to shore and stuck a stake in the ground--tying the boat tightly with rope.

Clyde had to admit he felt a certain sense of unease as he watched their vessel float away into the infinite blue sea. He felt as if he had forgotten something, something that wasn't stashed away with his numerous research logs and mobile machines...

"Hey Professor," Kimiko said, folding and unfolding her hands. She was staring down at her feet, as if afraid of being scolded.

"What is it?"

"Well, I was just thinking... You know how we were at sea for five days... And how I sucked you off twice... And how we didn't know when we would arrive, since nobody's ever completed this journey in like thirty years..." Kimiko's voice trailed off, lamely.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Well, maybe we didn't plan this very well. Don't the Eweh-Bose have to complete a certain sexual ritual once we arrive?"

Then it hit him. He had gone and wasted his load on Kimiko. And soon, the Pearlian Peoples would expect him to climax before accepting him among their tribe.

If he failed to cum on command, what would they do to him? None of the few reliable records mentioned what would happen in this most unlikely of scenarios.

As if on cue, the underbrush parted and a pair of woman approached. Lifelong natives of the Pearl of Darkness, they had dark brown skin and their wild black-or-brown hair flowed down to their knees.

They wore no clothing, save a string of brilliant iridescent seashells strung 'round their necks--as if to emphasize their bare breasts and succulent nipples. One woman carried a spear. The other had a bundle of brilliant wildflowers in each hand. They walked with absolute certainty, easily sidestepping wayward driftwood and grasping vines. These were the Eweh-Bosens, masters of their element. And they had come to greet two foolhardy visitors.

"I could try stalling them for a little while," Kimiko whispered.

"Don't make things worse than they already are," Clyde hissed back.

The natives drew closer. Clyde felt that he might have made a terrible mistake in coming here.

(More to come)