All Comments on 'Pearls'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
JanusGoneAwryJanusGoneAwryabout 3 years ago

Excellent story. I thoroughly enjoyed it and in particular the twist ending.

Wisconsinite123Wisconsinite123about 3 years ago

Very good read and a wonderful twist at the end. Happy to add my 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very enjoyable!

EGRIEGRIabout 3 years ago
What a pleasant twist

You certainly conned me into thinking this was a period piece with the lamps and whistle. A happy twist and Pepper doesn't even need to leave the country. Enjoyable.

GoldenredDragonGoldenredDragonabout 3 years ago

I was wondering how the ending would go, and that was very pleasant. Very much worth the rickety start indeed. (I’m very rarely a fan of nonconsent, this being one of the only ways for it to acceptably happen)

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 3 years ago

Hi, here from the OtJ challenge. I was enjoying the period aspect of the story, thinking it was quite well done, and even thinking I might know how it would end, with Mr. Marks and the lovely Guinevere enjoying their romp so much that he would offer her a permanent "position," possibly even with a more lucrative stipend over time if she wished to forego the 500 pounds. Therefore, the twist caught me by complete surprise and I had to go back to find and reread a couple of passages only to see that I'd read them with a 19th century setting in mind rather than keeping an open mind. Very smooth writing and very nicely done. 5*

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 3 years ago

Right up until the ending, I would have sworn this was written by Dickens. So well done! Aside from the disappointing plot twist, this story was perfectly written. 5 stars.

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story, especially the ending, Five Stars! I wondered if Daddy would want a piece of Pepper too?

BiologoBiologoalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant. You got me. Even sucked me in to pulling for their discovery of a way to perpetuate their mutual appetites and satisfactions.

shm72shm72over 2 years ago

Spectacular! Your roleplays are so well crafted and so deliciously wicked! Do you do special requests? Like very special adult scripts capturing the hidden fantasies of real people.

Awesome, multi-facitated craftsmanship. 5 Guilded Stars.

Cal59Cal59over 2 years ago

You got me! Loved this, thanks

Helen1899Helen189911 months ago

I was got with that one I never so it coming, but with this wonderful author, we should always expect the unexpected.

The writings are consistently of the highest order, the sex so tastefully and erotically done. I challenge anyone to say that they don't get some form of arousal, mine is always very high. I have yet to give less than 5* for any of these stories, the imagination for this one is off the scale.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well crafted, clever build up and nice twist in the tail

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous