Pearls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One hand remaining on her breasts, moving back and forth between them, he pulled himself more firmly against her back and bottom, his breath hot on her neck. The girl moaned softly as a finger explored her soft lower curls, slid down, over and between slippery lips, found her entrance. She moaned louder as, slick now with her own juices, it slid in, then out, began to circle her hooded button.

Again he moved away, now sliding out beside her to re-enter the shop. Again his cock caught on her hip, wobbled as he pulled by. The man laughed, paused half-way into the shop. He slid his cock under the elastic belt around her waist and, one hand on her bum and the other on a perfect breast, slowly eased himself back and forth, the underside of his cock rubbing against the soft skin of her hip.

He watched in the mirror, transfixed by the image, by the sensation. Looking up, he saw the girl's eyes staring at the same sight. Their eyes met in the mirror. Laughing again, he pulled himself loose, stood inside the shop in front of her.

He clasped her extended, tethered body to his, gloried in her nakedness and warmth. He wrapped his hand in her hair, lifted her head, kissed her. This time, her tongue met his from the first, danced, bowed, stroked, played. She almost broke away from the kiss when his finger began again to, ever so lightly, move around her clitoris, slowly, around and around and around. Her hips squirmed under his touch.

His tongue probed deeper into her mouth; the girl shivered with pleasure. More than pleasure now -- with anticipation and with hope.

His long finger now stopped circling her button. Instead, it slid over it, fingertip curling to probe her slippery, welcoming opening. She growled deep in her throat and was surprised at the sound. Opening her eyes, she stared at the image in the mirror, amazed at the clear passion in her reflection as it quivered under the man's patient, loving, expert torment. She could see a sheen of perspiration on her form.

She twisted, trying to bring her hips harder against his hand. Laughing openly now, he pulled away, brought his dew-covered fingers to her mouth.

"It's yours," he whispered. "Tell me how delicious it is."

The girl sucked the fingers into her mouth, swirled her tongue around, savouring the strange, familiar essence.

The man suddenly pulled his finger from her mouth, knelt before her. She sobbed aloud at the feel of his whiskers on her inner thighs, shouted in her joy as his lips seized her own swollen pearl, his tongue sweeping her labia.

Strong hands seized her bottom, pulling her sex hard against his face. He squeezed her bum, breathing her thick scent, probed deeper with his tongue and the girl cried out again.

"Please!"

It was only one word, but it told him all he needed to know.

Laughing, the man stood, reached behind her to pull the solid door closed behind her. It closed with a dull click.

"You want this, m'lady?" His hand guided his taut cockhead between her thighs, along the boundaries of her slippery sex. Leaning forward, he flicked the very tips of her gem-laden nipples with the tip of his tongue; the girl groaned with arousal and frustration.

He laughed again, reached down, freed her ankles.

Her cries changed as she felt a soft probing for her opening. The man rolled his hips, sliding his length into her depths. His body driving her back against the door, his first forceful lunge lifted her off her feet, pinning her against the heavy oak behind her.

He drove into her, harder now, faster, his eyes closed with concentration. Over his shoulder, the girl watched their reflections in the window, in the mirror. She felt a glow within her belly, cried out as she felt its heat flash into incandescent pleasure.

She roared deep in her throat, ragged and hoarse in her ecstasy. She wrapped her legs around his waist as her orgasm grew, enfolded her, drawing her into a bonfire of bliss.

Ignoring her cries, the boy drove into her softness, again and again, faster, harder, fixed on his own gratification now, his balls full of need, his purple cock almost humming with hunger.

An explosion of pleasure flamed in his groin, flooded every part of his body even as he flooded her sex with his seed. He leaned forward, gasping, pinning her body to the door behind her, felt pearls pressed between his chest and her soft breasts.

Her head fell on his shoulder, sobbing with pleasure.

One arm around her slender waist, the man reached up with the other, flipped the pearl ropes off the hooks. The girl, her body still quivering with her fading orgasm, slumped into his arms. He looked around, carried her to a large leather armchair. Looking towards the front of the shop, he kicked the chair, turning it away from the window and sat down, the girl still in his arms, her head on his shoulder. Holding her around her waist, he tenderly ran his free hand over her head, down her shoulder.

"Mmmm," she said softly, "So good." A slender hand ran slowly over his shoulder and face. "Thank you."

He hugged her, cherishing her loving warmth.

"You do the best scenes, Greg" he heard her whisper from his shoulder as they snuggled together.

"Easy enough," he chuckled softly, "You're pretty inspiring, Pepper. And that costume was perfect!  I think I might develop a fetish for corsets."

She giggled slightly. "You're silly, Greg, but I do love you. All you told me was to show up here at 11 PM, dressed in period fashion. The script was pretty short."

He hugged her tenderly, kissed her ear. "I love you, too, Pepper. But it was your basic idea -- remember? 'Beautiful jewel thief meets unscrupulous fence?'

"I know, I know - and you did a great job! But, seriously, Greg, what if somebody had  come by, had  seen me through the window?"

"I guess I would have had to explain to my dad and -- worse -- my mom why I'd been using $150,000 worth of pearls to decorate an astonishingly beautiful naked girl in their jewellery story while they were away on vacation."

"Well," she giggled, "you've got another week before they come back. Lots of time to think up something."

She thought for a moment. "Really, $150,000?"

"Oh yes. Easily."

"Wow." Then, "Greg, what if those things had  broken. You weren't serious about spider silk?"

"Actually, pretty close. Dad has been experimenting with a new synthetic, something 10 times as strong as even Kevlar. Amazing stuff."

He was silent for a moment, his mind on two levels. The feeling of her flawless, silk-covered thigh under his sweeping fingers was as pleasurable as anything he could imagine right now, but...

"Pepper, maybe I could say that I was working on a viral ad campaign for this place?"

"What?"

"And I'd just forgotten to close the blinds. So sorry, officer."

"No way!"

"Mom might accept my thinking about an ad campaign. She's pretty easy-going with her favourite son and she's always talking about better visibility."

The girl giggled again at the word.

"Maybe. I guess. But I doubt it. Anyway, what about your father? I wouldn't want to get him pissed at me."

"Pepper, however old or hard-assed Dad may be, he's a guy. In his case, provided everything was in the safe when he got home, I wouldn't have to explain the 'naked girlfriend with pearls' concept to him."

She chuckled in the dim light, hugged him again. He felt her tongue-tip lick his nipple, just once, lightly.

Outside, he could hear the diesel growl of the first morning bus, a car horn in the distance.

Yeah. A viral ad campaign.

It might actually work.

Provided...

+

Thanks for reading.

Please remember to vote, if not for this story, then for one you think is better.