Pecs Pt. 04

Story Info
The twins drive to the beach, and their mom worries.
6.6k words
4.38
3.9k
7
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
161 Followers

The house was quiet when they woke up the following morning. Teejay didn't notice the silence, but his sister did.

She woke first. She rolled over to face her twin brother as he slept peacefully on his side. Eventually his eyelids fluttered. Maybe he sensed he was being watched at close range.

"Morning, Kuya," she whispered. Other than their own breathing, the only sound she heard was the whirr of her brother's electric fan.

"Hey, Lani," he responded. "What time is it?"

"About half past nine."

He lay on his back for a few moments, greeting the new day. They were both naked. "Gotta take a piss."

As she watched him get up and pull on last night's undies, she gawked at her brother's magnificent pecs.

"Back in a sec," he said, and Lani listened as she heard a thick stream of her brother's piss pour into the toilet bowl. She wished she could watch. She heard him flush and wash his hands before returning to his bed.

He wasn't naked anymore. "Still wearing the undies, I see?" she teased, reaching down to give the elastic a playful snap.

He didn't respond to her tease because he suddenly found himself distracted by silence. He noticed, for the first time, the absence of noise from the kitchen or laundry. The washing machine stood idle. "Hear that?" he asked.

Right on cue, a car zoomed up the street. "Yeah, that's what's known as a car. They're everywhere these days," his sister deadpanned. "I think even they have them in Texas now, too."

"That's not what I meant," he replied, faintly annoyed. The house is ... quiet."

"Yeah," she answered. "I know."

"Mom's out," he concluded.

Lani rolled her eyes. "I can see why you go to college."

His glance momentarily fell on his sister's huge tits.

"Mom does the grocery shopping on the same morning of each week," Lani explained. "Today's the big day. There'll be a brass band and a tickertape parade this afternoon. If we're lucky, the mayor will visit for afternoon tea."

He lay on his back, deep in thought as he let his sister's sarcasm sail by.

"We've got the house to ourselves, Kuya. What do you want to do?" she teased. Her hand accidentally brushed his nearest nipple and his dick moved.

"What do *you* want to do?" he responded.

"I asked you first." The argument was settled.

Teejay couldn't deny it to himself. He was feeling more than a little horny right now, and the feeling of his sister's skin touching his own flesh made blood rush to his groin.

She reached down and snapped the elastic of his undies again, but this time, she grazed her fingers across his crotch, ever so slightly. She looked him deep in the eyes, biting her bottom lip. There was no doubt she wanted him again.

He gulped. He worried that they were getting in too deep, but his erect penis told no lies.

She cupped her palm over his dick and balls. "I can feel you, Kuya. You're big and warm."

Teejay turned his neck to the side to face her. Fuck, his sister's tits were enormous. His mouth began to water. He wanted to suck them. No, he told himself, we can't do this. Not again.

She ran a fingertip across the fabric of his undies and teased the head of his cock. She felt him shudder. She began to speak. "Do you want to ..."

The rest of her question remained unasked, hanging in the warm morning air. Teejay rolled over with a speed and force that nearly frightened his sister. He lay above her. He ground his pelvis into hers as he mashed his face into one of her ginormous tits, then the other, then back again.

Lani's pussy was on fire, but she knew it was off-limits. "Fuck, Kuya, I want to feel you in my asshole so fucking bad right now."

He grabbed his bottle of lube, put a pillow under her ass, drenched her hole and tore his undies off. Lani's eyes went wide as she saw the piece of meat she was about to receive. But this time, there was a surprise in store for her. She'd worked her brother up so much there was no way he was gonna fuck her slow.

He lubed his cock and rammed it in so hard her sister saw stars.

He went balls deep. No mercy.

"FUCK!" she screamed. "FUCK YES!"

He pistoned in and out of her like she was a freshman twink he'd picked up at the campus bar.

"FUCK ME, KUYA!" She wrapped one hand around her twin brother's back while the other teased her dripping wet pussy. She looked up at him, and the look on his face drove her wild. She'd never seen this side of him before. It was as if he was possessed by lust. His thrusts were almost primal, almost animalistic.

"DON'T FUCKING STOP," she screamed as her first orgasm washed over her. Teejay felt her sphincter clenching and pulsing around his shaft. His face was drenched in sweat, and a few beads dripped down onto his sister's tits. It was too soon to cum, but his twin sister's asshole was sweet and oh so fucking tight, and it wasn't easy trying to hold back.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, KUYA ... I'M GONNA ..." Her second orgasm hit, and as she mashed her hand into her sensitive clit, she sprayed like a sprinkler and drenched his bed. "FUUUUUUUCK," she grunted. This was the best sex of her life. As her twin brother tore her up, she made noises she'd never made before.

Teejay pounded her ass like she was a whore and he'd bought her hole. Ecstasy was painted all over her beautiful face. She dug her nails into his back.

Lani could feel another orgasm in the distance. "KEEP FUCKING ME, KUYA, DON'T STOP OH PLEASE DON'T FUCKING STOP ..."

Her screams were raw and guttural as the tsunami flattened everything in its sight. She thrashed from side to side and, for a moment, she lost the ability to think. Her entire universe had shrunk down to the feeling of her brother's rock-hard cock deep in her ass and her fingernails ripping into his back.

She'd never felt anything like this before in her entire life.

She opened her eyes and looked up at her brother, towering over her. Her eyes drunk in his toned six-pack, his perfect chest, his strong neck, his firm chiselled jaw, his beautiful, dark eyes and his juicy, kissable lips.

He fucked the shit out of her ass. She was loving it, but she wasn't sure how much more she could take.

"Give it to me, Kuya," she said.

He felt her asshole spasming hard around his cock.

She looked him deep in the eyes. "I want it on my face." She'd seen it in porn so many times, and now she wanted her twin brother to do it to her.

Teejay pulled his cock out of his twin sister's asshole, stood beside the bed and began stroking himself. "You sure?"

She nodded. "Give me your fucking cum, Kuya." Her hungry mouth opened in total submission to him. "Paint my face."

Teejay's painfully erect cock began to twitch in his hand. Thick, hot ropes of sperm drenched his sister's face, neck and tits. "Fuck yeah," she moaned. She began scooping the cum off her skin and depositing it in her mouth. "I want it all."

They heard a car pulling into the driveway. It was their mom, back from grocery shopping.

Jesus tapdancing Christ. They heard the car door slam shut.

Teejay tried to think, but the effort was fruitless. His mattress was soaked, the carpet was wet, there were puddles of cum everywhere and the warm room absolutely reeked of sex. On top of that, they hadn't fixed up Lani's room from last night. *Both* of their bedrooms had been systematically destroyed. He knew there was nothing he could do in the few short seconds it'd take their mom to walk to the front door and turn the key.

He looked at his beautiful sister. Her asshole was a complete mess and her face was streaked with semen. "Get in the shower!" he seethed. She vanished quickly. Neither of them wanted their mom to see her daughter looking like she'd just walked off a porn set. Moms don't need that kind of shit imprinted on their retinas.

Lani slammed the bathroom door closed just as their mom opened the front door. She expected they'd still be sleeping in. "Kids?" she hollered, feeling guilty about the possibility of waking them up. "Can someone give me a hand with the groceries, please?"

Since Lani was in the bathroom, Teejay was the only available option. He glanced at his naked, sweaty self in the mirror. His heart was racing, his breath was short and his dick was still wet. "Coming, Mom!" he replied. He rummaged through his drawers and found an old t-shirt and a pair of tight shorts. He got one leg in the shorts but nearly fell over trying to get the second leg in. He banged his knee on the bed frame and winced. "There in a second!" His undies were still on his bedroom floor -- he forgot to put them on before the shorts. Too late.

He strode with purpose into the living room. "What do you need, Mom?"

As his mom looked him up and down, she knew *exactly* what her kids had been up to while she was out. She could see the imprint of her son's dick through his tight shorts. She frowned a little. She was worried that the situation between her children was getting too serious. "Groceries are in the trunk, Teejay. Can you bring them in for me please?"

Teejay tried to smile. "Yeah, sure thing, Mom!" He opened the front door and headed to the car. He brought the whole load back in one trip. (In case you hadn't noticed already, he was a muscly motherfucker. This task wasn't even close to a challenge.) He left the groceries on the kitchen bench for his mom to load into cupboards and the pantry.

Lani spent a long time in the shower. She shampooed and conditioned her hair; sex with her brother was a sweaty affair, and besides, some of his semen had matted her strands. She washed her face at length; after receiving her first ever facial, she wanted to make sure no traces of the act remained when her mom saw her. And she spent an inordinate amount of time soaping and cleaning her asshole. Her intention was to wash herself clean, but as her fingers ran across her hole, she began to play with her ass, and she couldn't deny how good it felt. Without even thinking about it, and without ever meaning to, her middle and ring fingers found their way inside her asshole. She imagined her fingers were her twin brother's dick. She imagined his muscly, athletic frame standing behind her as he fucked her under the warm water. Her other hand touched her cunt and brought her to her fourth blinding orgasm of the morning. She lost her balance for a moment, slamming into the cubicle wall as her ass clamped down hard around her fingers.

She dried off, and after checking her face thoroughly in the mirror, she left the bathroom with a towel around her head and another around her tits. Sneaking quietly into her bedroom, she got dressed and headed to the living area. She wore the first garment she grabbed, which meant she headed out to the living room wearing an old top that was about three sizes too small for her. Her hair was still damp.

Lani heard the washing machine whirring. Teejay's drenched bedclothes and ruined pillowcases had been captured and were under heavy fire. Some things were inevitable.

"Hey, Mom!" she said. "Good groceries?" She immediately regretted asking such a pointlessly inane question, but for some reason, she felt incredibly nervous right now. Probably because her twin brother had destroyed her ass just minutes ago, and she loved how it made her feel.

Her mom raised an eyebrow at her daughter's question and cracked a curious half-smile. "Yeah," Maria replied. "Teejay helped me carry them in already, and everything's packed away. So, yeah, Lani ... good groceries."

Go team.

Teejay was sitting on the couch, studying his phone. He looked up at his sister. What the hell was she wearing? He could see her firm nipples poking through the thin fabric of a clearly undersized garment. If their mom wasn't here right now, he'd tear her top off and jam his cock ...

"You guys want some breakfast?" their mom asked. Teejay bounced back to reality.

Neither of them had eaten, unless Lani's semen cocktail counted. "Yes please!" The twins padded to the kitchen in the hope of a normal morning. So far, this morning had been anything but.

Maria poured three strong cups of coffee; one each. Teejay took an eager slurp. "Tastes great, Mom."

"Some eggs, Teejay?"

"That'd be awesome. Thanks, Mom."

Lani piped up. "Can I have eggs for breakfast too?" She glanced nervously at her brother.

Their mom whipped up an omelette to die for. Light, fluffy eggs and mozzarella cheese combined with cubes of tomato, onion and peppers made the perfect brunch. Thick slices of brown toast completed the meal.

As they ate, Teejay and Lani were on tenterhooks, waiting nervously for something to happen. There was no doubt their mom knew they'd had sex again. Nobody had said anything, but guilt and anxiety was written all over their faces.

Their mom cleared her throat. "Car keys are in the usual spot, Teejay, if you want to drive to the gym."

Teejay glanced at his twin sister. He knew he was due to fly back to Texas tomorrow. "Might give the gym a hard pass today. I don't have much time left before I have to go back to college. My flight is tomorrow. I'm gonna miss you both when I go, so I want to spend all of today with my family. Besides, there'll be plenty of gym time for me when I get back to school."

Lani was happy that her twin brother was staying home today, but she was already dreading tomorrow. She knew she'd go to the airport to see him leave, soaking up every last available moment, and she knew she'd cry when his flight was called. It was hard enough for her when Kuya first enrolled at an interstate college, but she knew athletics was his calling in life. Some people were called to the law, or the arts, or whatever it might be; she knew her brother was born to run like the wind. She'd do anything to help him fulfil his dreams, and she waited for the day he'd win Olympic gold for America, but she wished he'd won a track scholarship closer to home.

Her heart began to sink. She tried to smile, but inside, she felt a little glum. She tried telling herself he'd come back home again next time college took a break, but that could be long months away.

She knew she'd feel incomplete without him.

Teejay reached across the kitchen table and touched his sister's hand, holding it for a moment. "What would you like to do today, sis?"

Lani wanted nothing more than to feel her twin brother's cock buried balls-deep in her ass until the end of time, but their mom was hovering over the kitchen sink, tidying up. "Umm, I don't know." The day was warm, and for some unexplainable reason, imagery of sand and surf filtered through her mind. "I haven't been to the beach for a long time, Kuya. Could we maybe go to the beach today?"

"San Fran is about 90 minutes' drive away, at least," said their mom, glancing at the clock. "It's almost eleven now, so even if you left this minute, you wouldn't get there until half past one, maybe even two o'clock."

A day at the beach, or even an afternoon at the beach, sounded great to Teejay. "I'm up for the drive. Even if we don't swim, it'd be cool to see the water and smell the air. Could we take the car?" he asked.

"Sure you can," Maria replied. "You know where the keys are."

Lani's heart did cartwheels. She jumped up and down like it was Christmas morning. "Wait, let me get my stuff, Kuya. I won't be long."

Teejay wondered what his sister might look like in a bikini. Assuming they made them in her size, that is. He went to his room and threw a fresh t-shirt over his shoulders. He changed into a pair of swimming trunks so he wouldn't have to change again when they hit the sand.

Just as Teejay piloted her car out of the driveway, Maria's washing machine beeped to indicate the wash cycle was complete. She hung his pillowcases and sheets on the clothesline to dry. Job done ... or so she thought. Her shoulders sagged and her spirit sank as she opened Lani's door. The state of her daughter's room was just as bad as her son's, possibly even worse. She offered up a silent prayer for her kids and gave thanks to whoever it was that invented the washing machine.

Twenty minutes later, the twins were heading out to join westbound traffic on the coast-to-coast I-80. Lani brought a bag containing towels, fresh clothes for each of them, a blanket to sit on, and sunscreen. Before leaving suburbia, they quickly picked up some sandwiches, cold drinks and snacks from a convenience store. Sunglasses were locked and loaded.

Lani bluetoothed her phone to the stereo. "I'm in charge of the music, Kuya," she beamed. "I should've mentioned that earlier. It's not up for discussion."

Teejay wrist rested luxuriously on the steering wheel. Through his dark sunnies, he smiled at her as the soundtrack for 'Romeo and Juliet' began blasting out of the speakers. He was having so much fun with her. He didn't want to go back to college tomorrow. He began thinking about delaying his return flight until the day after. Sure, he'd miss the first day of class, but he could catch up. Maybe, if there was a place to stay, they could even spend tonight at the coast. He'd make some calls when they arrived.

The trip passed quickly and there were no traffic delays. Lani did some research along the way and found a beach she liked. They skirted the edges of the city, and Lani gave her brother directions as they approached the coast. Teejay parked and they climbed out. The weather was perfect for swimming. "I need to change," Lani declared before heading off to the shower area.

Teejay used Lani's absence to make a couple of calls. He rescheduled his flight and booked a hotel room for the night. He texted their mom to let her know they'd be staying on the Pacific coast tonight and would be back tomorrow. He also told her he'd pushed his flight to Texas back a day, so he'd have one more night at home before heading back to college. He desperately hoped their mom would be OK with them keeping the car overnight; he'd plead forgiveness later if it wasn't. At least he knew her house was chock full of groceries.

Back in Sacramento, Maria's phone pinged. She read her son's message with an anxious, unsettled frown. She wasn't going to miss her car overnight, but she thought her kids were only daytripping, and she wasn't expecting them to stay at the beach overnight. She knew what might happen. "Please be careful," she replied. At the very least, if her kids had sex again tonight, the trail of destruction would be far away from the family home.

Teejay smiled as the words landed on his screen. He knew exactly what their mom meant. "Sure thing, Mom," he replied. "We will." His jaw dropped as his twin sister walked back over to him. How the fuck did she manage to fit those fat, juicy titties into a bikini that tight?

"How do I look?" she asked nervously.

Teejay gulped, suddenly unsure what to say. "You look fucking amazing, sis." It was obvious why she found it so hard to date. Tits as big as hers attract the worst attention.

She smiled. "Thanks, Kuya." She looked her brother up and down. "You're not so bad yourself, bro."

They walked down to the sand. Lani unravelled the blanket and they lay face down, side by side, watching the sun and the sea. As they rubbed sunscreen onto each other's skins, Lani's pussy got wet and Teejay popped a boner.

For such a warm day, there weren't many people around. "This was a great idea," said Teejay.

"I'm full of good ideas," his sister beamed. For no apparent reason, she reached across to squeeze her brother's nearest bicep. "Fuck, dude," she breathed. "Your arms are so fucking big."

A lone seagull hovered overhead. It squawked as the twins listened to the sounds of nature.

Teejay rolled onto his back and stared at the sky, watching the bird. California was heaven on earth. What the fuck was he doing living in Texas? He wondered if he could transfer his athletics scholarship to a school closer to home, and he resolved to ask some questions next week. Heading back to Texas was an inevitability, so for now, he pushed the thought out of his head. The sun was out, and he was lying on a beach. He took a moment to appreciate where he was, and who he was with. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, filling his lungs, before letting it leave his body slowly. When he opened them again, the seagull was gone. "Wanna take a dip?"

flatiron2
flatiron2
161 Followers
12