Pecs Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thought you'd never ask, Kuya."

They ran down to the water's edge and splashed around. Teejay swam a little deeper. He dived under a shallow wave and surfaced euphoric, completely soaked, letting the saltwater run through his hair. As she watched the ocean drip down her brother's chest, Lani decided he was the hottest man in the world. She waded over and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Having a good time, Kuya?" She felt warm sand beneath her toes.

Teejay grinned. "The best."

"Hey," Lani probed, "can you do something for me, big brother?"

Teejay waited.

"Can you pump your pecs for me?"

Teejay smiled at his sister. "You mean like this?" He gave her a short show, watching for her reaction. He noticed her hand brush across the front of her bikini bottom like she wanted to touch herself for him.

Teejay grabbed his sister's hand and led her into slightly deeper water. The water height hovered between their navels and chests.

She reached beneath the surface of the water and pulled her brother's trunks down just enough to grant her access. One hand cupped his balls while the other began lazily stroking his shaft. She felt it growing in her palm.

Teejay took a mental photo of this moment. He was swimming in the Pacific Ocean with his sister on a beautiful, warm day, receiving an underwater handjob.

A small school of tiny fish swam by.

"Is this good?" she cooed. "Am I making my twin bro feel good?" She could feel him harden like steel. She tightened her grip.

Teejay's eyes were closed. "Fuck, Lani ..."

She reached her hand a little further back. She lightly tickled his anus for the first time, and that was all it took.

Teejay's toes curled into the sand as he exploded into her fist. Lani couldn't see it, but she definitely felt it. She watched her brother's face contort and melt.

"I'm so glad we came to the beach today, Kuya," she said. She tucked his dick back into his togs. "Come swim with me," she said, diving under the surface. Her brother followed.

They swam and splashed for an hour. Neither of them had kept any track of time, but Lani was conscious that the sun was positioned lower in the sky than when they arrived. It'd take an hour and a half to drive home, it might even be dark by the time they got back, and her big brother needed a good night's sleep before flying back to Texas tomorrow. Much as it pained her, she suggested it was time to go.

"Nah," decided Teejay. "Let's stay a little longer." He looked around. There was hardly anyone else here. "We've got the beach to ourselves."

Lani began to fret. "I've had a great time, and thanks for driving all this way, but we still need to get back to Mom's place, and you've got a flight tomorrow."

"I changed it."

She wasn't quite sure what he said. "What?"

"I changed my flight. I'm flying back the next day. The day after tomorrow. And I've booked us a hotel room for tonight. We're in no hurry. We can drive back in the morning."

Lani's jaw dropped. "Really?"

"Yeah," her brother replied. "We're staying here tonight, at the beach."

"But what about Mom's car?"

"That's all taken care of too," Teejay reassured her. "I texted Mom, she knows we're staying here tonight."

The edge of the beautiful salty Pacific swam around their bodies as she waded towards him. Jokingly, she poked her index finger into his massive chest. "You are the best brother in the world."

He wrapped his arms around his sister's waist, pulling her close. "And you're the best sister in the universe."

Their salty tongues mashed together.

"We're not staying in a high-dollar hotel," Teejay began to explain. "I can't afford ..."

"I don't care, Kuya," she interrupted. "Just being here with you is perfect, and a room with a bed at the beach is paradise."

They played, swam and splashed as if they had all the time in the world. Eventually, the sun began to sink even lower, and they padded back onto the sand. They found their blanket, and Lani produced a pair of towels for them to dry off with.

"I'm a little hungry," Teejay declared.

Lani rummaged around in her bag and produced one of the sandwiches they bought before leaving town, but the warm sun had spoiled it. Teejay replied with a comical frown. "It's OK," he said. "Don't worry about it."

They packed up and left the beach. They each took photos of the natural beauty for their Instagrams, and Teejay wrapped his arm around the waist of his generously proportioned sister to take a selfie of them both.

They walked back to the car and unlocked the doors. The air inside the vehicle was stifling and the steering wheel was way too hot to touch. Teejay started the engine and ran the aircon for a few minutes to scare the hot air away.

Lani pouted. "This isn't good for the environment, Kuya."

"If you want to sit inside this sweatbox while it cools down," Teejay replied, "be my guest."

For the moment, Lani put her sword of sustainability back into its sheath.

The car was soon cool enough for human habitation. Teejay threw his t-shirt over his torso before guiding their mom's wheels back out onto the street. Lani was still wearing her tight bikini. He gave his sister the name of the hotel he'd booked. She found it on google and gave directions. A few short minutes after pulling up in the parking lot, they'd checked in. Teejay opened the door to their room for the night.

"Not bad," Lani professed. If they stood on their balcony and craned their necks, they could see a thin sliver of ocean. "But you're hungry, Kuya, so let's get something to eat."

"Gonna grab a quick shower first," her brother replied. "I want to get the sunscreen off my skin and the sand out of my groin."

"Good idea," she agreed. "I'll jump in after you, then we can go eat."

"Won't be long," Teejay sang over his shoulder. His sister heard the warm water beginning to run.

A clean Teejay returned from the bathroom a few minutes later. Lani peeled her bikini off in full view of her brother and made a show of ensuring her cleavage was free of sand. Teejay watched her. If it wasn't for the surreptitious handjob she gave him in the ocean, he'd ...

He started to wonder if his twin sister was turning him straight.

They changed into regular clothes and wandered up and down the street for a few moments, eventually choosing a sports bar that had a good menu. They claimed a table and watched some baseball on TV. A server came over to take their order -- Lani got the grilled fish with salad and fries, while Teejay ordered a steak with vegetables. The server ogled Teejay's rock-hard chest, and Lani couldn't help feeling just a little possessive of him.

They each ordered a beer. Their brews arrived fast and cold, and Lani grabbed her glass with both hands and took a satisfied gulp. "This is the best day ever," she declared, resting her vessel back on the table-top. "I had such a great time with you at the beach today, Kuya."

"It's hard to argue with that," her brother agreed. "I had an awesome time too." He'd probably jerk off to the memory of the underwater handjob she gave him for years.

"Plus," she said, lowering her voice, "the way you fucked my ass this morning was ... insane."

Teejay wasn't sure what to say in reply. The noise of the bar buzzed around them.

Lani laid her cards on the table. "I don't want you to go back to fucking Texas again," she whined. She noticed Teejay was about to respond, but she hadn't finished. "Wait, Kuya, let me explain. I know your life is track, and I know there are good facilities in Texas, but ... I miss you so fucking much when you're gone, and ... well ... we're both California kids, and I'm just wondering if you could transfer to a school closer to Sacramento?"

Teejay smiled. "That's exactly what I've been thinking. But I need to go back to Texas first to find out."

Lani frowned at the news. Her brother would have to go away to see if he could come back, and she'd miss him while he was gone, but it'd be totally worth it if it meant he could transfer to Cali.

Their meals arrived and they began to eat. Teejay's steak disappeared in record time. They ordered a second beer each; there'd be no more driving tonight.

Lani had something on her mind. "I need to ask you something else, Kuya."

Teejay put his knife and fork down.

"When you came back home," she said, "you told Mom and me that you'd seen a plastic surgeon because you wanted a bigger chest."

"I know you were both worried," her big brother replied, "but I want you to know I don't feel that way anymore. And I'll tell Mom tomorrow, too, just to put her mind at rest. I don't want implants. It was a stupid idea. I've worked so hard for what I've built, why replace it with something artificial? Besides, implants would only slow me down on the track! I'm not thinking about surgery. I'm happy with what I've worked for. I'm happy with what I've got."

Lani was relieved beyond belief. "What you've got is male perfection," she said.

Hearing such a compliment from his twin sister left him feeling just a little bashful. He'd heard men of all shapes and sizes tell him his chest was killer, but to hear it from his own flesh and blood was, in some strange, unexplainable way, different. "That's a sweet thing to say."

Sweet thing or not, Lani hoped she'd get to suck on her brother's nips later tonight.

Their server cleared their plates away and, over a fresh beer each, they sat at the bar talking. They talked about their experiences growing up, going to school and discovering boys. They talked about how much their hometown had changed since way back then. They had such a great time reliving their shared pasts. They felt connected in every way possible.

Lani settled the check and they walked the slow walk back to their room for the night. She reached down to grab her big brother's hand, and her heart leapt as she felt his fingers lock into her own. They caught the elevator back to their room, and as soon as Teejay closed the door behind them, his sister's tongue was halfway down his throat and her tits were jammed into his chest.

"Can I fuck you?" she asked.

Her gay brother was caught by surprise. "What with?"

She opened the minibar and pulled out two fresh, cold beers. She opened the drawer and found a bottle opener. She flipped the lids off both bottles and handed one to her brother. She threw her head back, and the liquid amber flowed down her neck. "One of these bottles?"

Teejay had done many things in his twenty years on earth, but shoving glass up his ass wasn't one of them. "I'm not sure about this."

"If I knew we were gonna stay here overnight," Lani said, "I could've brought some supplies with us. Like, I could've brought one of my dildos to fuck you with, you could've brought your bottle of lube ... or I could've brought mine ... anyway, it doesn't matter now ... maybe we just need to do the best with what we've got."

"Maybe we could find an adult store?" asked Teejay. He reached for his phone. "I'm sure there's one nearby."

"No time for that." She pushed her brother onto the bed, tore his pants off, and shoved her face in his ass.

Teejay's fingers unravelled and he dropped his phone. "What the fuck, Lani ..."

"Shut up, Kuya," she interrupted, "shut up and let me eat your ass." She pushed his legs back, exposing his brown hole. He sighed as her tongue made contact. He loved getting his ass eaten. It'd been so fucking long.

He grabbed the back of his sister's head and pulled her in. Lani noticed her brother's dick begin to stiffen. She grabbed his shaft and began stroking it. "Fuck me," he whispered. "Fuck me."

Lani swallowed the rest of her beer. Just as her brother lifted his head up off the bed, she fellated the neck of the bottle to lubricate it. It nearly blew his mind. She pressed the head of the bottle against his ass and began to press it in. "Careful," he pleaded, "I don't know where the nearest hospital is."

"I'll be gentle," his sister cooed, and her brother's experienced sphincter relaxed. He trusted her. There was no way the bottle was ever going to reach his p-spot, but the feeling of being prised open was enough. "Does it feel good?" she asked.

"Yeah," her brother breathed. "Feels good." He felt his sister moving the neck of the bottle back and forth.

She touched his dick again, wrapping her fist around his shaft, and it didn't take long for her to feel warm pearls of sperm drenching her knuckles.

Delicately, she extracted the glass bottle from her brother's ass. She held her fist in front of her brother's face, and they each ate his nut.

Teejay lay on the bed, catching his breath as the last few echoes of his orgasm pulsed through his body. His sister lay beside him, hugging him close. He felt completely at peace.

He decided to try something he'd never done before in his life. "Roll over," he suggested, and his twin sister complied.

She felt him rip her panties off and push her thighs apart.

He studied unfamiliar territory. She felt his breath on her cunt.

She felt so horny, she'd probably cum just as soon as he touched her.

She wanted to feel his mouth.

Seconds felt like hours.

He moved closer.

He'd never done this before.

His tongue made first contact with the lower reaches of his sister's cunt. He moved upwards, exploring and traversing the ridges and eddies of his sister's pussy. As he gripped her thighs, he felt her shudder. He ran a fingertip around the inside of her lips, feeling wetness and warmth. He pressed one finger, then a second, into her cavern. "Fuck, Kuya," she moaned, lifting her pelvis up off the mattress, "I want to feel you inside me so fucking bad." Her voice was unsteady, dripping with lust.

They both knew it was off-limits.

He could smell her sweat.

His fingers slowly moved closer to his sister's equator, finding her thick ridge of buried flesh. "Fuck, Kuya ... that's it ... stay there ... don't fucking move." He traded his fingers for his tongue, and she lost her fucking mind.

He stroked her beautiful thighs until she came back down.

She grabbed his hair and pulled his face up to hers. Jamming her tongue into his face, she tasted herself. "Fuck, bro, you're killing me."

Teejay still wasn't sure. "Was I good?"

She looked him in the eye. "Do you have any condoms, Kuya?"

He knew exactly why she asked that question. "Yeah. Got one in my wallet."

She tickled his balls. "Go get it? I need to feel you inside me tonight. I know what Mom said, and she's right. Siblings can't have kids. But ... but ... I just can't deny it ... it's like an urge ... I just need ... bro, I just need to feel you inside me."

Teejay's cock was as hard as a rock, but even so, he wasn't sure if they should be doing this. He opened the packet and rolled it on.

"Just once," she pleaded. "If you're worried, take it out before you cum."

Teejay buried his sheathed penis in his sister's deep, wet, inviting cunt. He'd never felt this kind of warmth before. "Fuck ... I can't ..." He pulled out and stroked himself to climax over her stomach.

Even though he was only inside her for just a few seconds, they were seconds she'd never, ever forget. She wanted nothing more than to feel her brother giving life to her womb, but she knew it was forbidden. She rolled the condom off and drooled his thick, rich semen onto her tongue. She swallowed, letting her head rest back on the pillow. "I love you, Kuya," she said, reaching up to stroke his hair.

"I love you too," he replied, lying down next to her. The window was open, and a cool ocean breeze poured through the window.

Teejay lay on his back and stared at the ceiling. He watched the fan circle. A corner of his mind fretted over difficult questions. How do I move back from Texas to California without losing my scholarship? Why am I so fixated on my twin sister's body if I'm gay? Why does her pussy taste like honey, and why do I want to cum inside her when I know it's wrong?

The breeze cooled the room. He rolled onto his side, wrapping an arm around his sister's waist. He felt her hand grip his forearm.

'Never let me go,' Lani thought to herself. 'I'm yours forever, Kuya.'

12