Pecs Pt. 05

Story Info
Their mom watches, and it awakens something within her.
8.5k words
4.51
9.1k
7
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flatiron2
flatiron2
167 Followers

Quick reminder, in case you haven't cottoned on yet or you're new to the tale: Teejay and Lani are twins. Lani refers to her brother as Kuya, a Filipino term of respect for an older male blood relative of the same generation. Even though they're twins, Teejay popped out first, which is why Lani often refers to her twin brother as her big brother.

*

The twins slept side by side in their beachside hotel. Lani enjoyed the sweetest, deepest, most peaceful sleep she could ever remember. While Teejay slept soundly in patches, there was a period in the middle of the night where he lay on his back, staring at the ceiling, lost in thought. He tried to concentrate on the Pacific breeze blowing cool through their open window and the sound of distant waves, but he couldn't convince his speeding mind to slow down.

He felt torn between two worlds, two possibilities, and two competing presents.

Teejay was enrolled at the University of Texas in Austin, training with the track team. His dream was to win Olympic gold in the 100 and 200 metres events, and the facilities at UT were exceptional. He knew he was athletically gifted, but success needed more than just natural ability. Success required every possible advantage. If he was intent on chasing his Olympic dream, Texas was a great place to do it.

He was on a break from college. He'd flown back to Sacramento, where he grew up, to spend some downtime with his mom and twin sister. He'd been having such a great time being back home that he wondered whether he could transfer from UT to Sacramento State. While Texas had awesome facilities and technology, it felt too far away from his mom and twin sister. But if he transferred back home, he'd be at a school where the gym and track fitouts left something to be desired. The difference in quality between UT and Sac could end up making the difference between a gold medal and a failure to qualify. Seconds matter. Sometimes, even split seconds matter.

He wasn't sure what to do. As he stared at the ceiling, he reduced everything down to a single question -- should he strive relentlessly for Olympic gold, or was his twin sister more important?

He had no answer. He couldn't choose.

As Lani she drifted off to sleep last night, feeling the sea breeze caress her massive breasts, there was no doubt in her mind she'd found the perfect man. In fact, she'd known her perfect man her entire life. He'd been right there in front of her all the time as they grew up together. She knew her twin brother was gay, but even so, she'd recently learned he was 'straight' enough to fuck her. Not only was he the perfect companion, his cock felt perfect in her ass, her mouth, and for just a few brief seconds last night, her aching pussy.

Lani woke up as morning broke. She blinked and remembered where she was. The beach. She felt the sea breeze on her skin as she filled her lungs with sweet, salty air. She'd had the best time with her brother yesterday. The drive to the coast was so much fun, and splashing around in the water with him made her feel so free. She remembered jacking her brother off in the ocean, and the memory made her pussy tingle. She stretched a little.

As silently as possible, one of her hands moved south. She moved slowly; she didn't want the movement of the bed sheet to wake him. Gently, she began to touch herself as she watched her brother lying next to her. She inhaled his toxic masculine scent as she watched his mountainous chest rise and fall with each breath. She squeezed and pinched her nipples, feeling them become firm and erect. As she found her clitoris, it was almost impossible not to moan.

She remembered the feel of his dick in her pussy last night. She'd never forget that short yet blinding moment as long as she lived, but she knew it couldn't ever happen again. They were siblings. It was forbidden.

She wanted him so fucking bad. She wanted him to piledrive her cunt into the next fucking century.

Teejay remained in dreams, his shoulders rising and falling in slow motion.

His twin sister watched him sleep, wondering what he might be dreaming about.

Lani lifted the thin cotton sheet away from his abdomen, sneaking a peek at her brother's groin. That was all it took. She grunted as soon as she saw his package; her clitoris spasmed under her fingers as she imagined him unloading his seed inside her.

Teejay's eyes began to open. He heard the unfamiliar sound of waves crashing onto a distant beach. For a brief moment, he wasn't quite sure where he was, until his post-orgasmic sister entered his field of vision. "Morning, Kuya," she whispered. She kissed him on the cheek. "Did you sleep well?"

He rubbed his eyes. "Yeah, I guess so." He didn't tell her about the hours he spent staring at the ceiling last night that would've been better spent asleep. He focused on his sister. "You look sweaty."

"I just came back from my morning run," Lani lied.

Teejay laughed. His sister wasn't unfit by any means, but she wasn't the exercising type either. Besides, if she went out running without a bra, she'd probably come back with two black eyes. He cracked a wry smile. "You're a terrible liar, sis. You're so full of shit sometimes."

"I know." She draped an arm across his chest and pinched a nipple between her thumb and forefinger. "What are you gonna do about it?" she teased. Despite getting herself off a moment ago, she was still horny as fuck.

She tickled his nuts and she heard him exhale. She grasped his shaft and as she began to stroke him, feeling it thickening in her hand. She felt him returning the favour as his fingers landed on her pubic mound. He ran his fingertips up and down her pussy lips, eventually finding her sweet button. She closed her eyes and stroked her twin brother a little harder, and as she felt his hot sperm drench her fingers, she came again.

They fooled around for a few more quiet moments, but Teejay wasn't mentally present anymore. "C'mon," he said, "we need to hit the road." He felt a little impatient.

"Yeah, I know," his sister replied. "But I need to take a shower first, Kuya. You got me all worked up." She got out of bed and walked naked to the bathroom. Teejay heard the water running. He dressed and packed up their stuff; he wanted to be ready to leave as soon as Lani was dry and clothed. Teejay checked the time on his phone. Fuck, she was taking a long time. While he waited for her, his mind looped back to last night's unsolvable conundrum that kept him wide awake.

After checking out, they found a breakfast café nearby and took an outside table. The morning was sunny, though the breeze had a little chill to it. It was gonna be another perfect day for the beach. A waitress came over and took their orders -- scrambled eggs on toast for Teejay, with a side of grilled tomatoes and wilted spinach, blueberry pancakes for Lani, and a strong coffee each.

Lani couldn't explain why, but she sensed a mood shift in her twin brother. Conversation between them had suddenly become stilted. Their food arrived and Teejay began to eat. "You eat a lot of eggs, Kuya," she said.

"Protein," he replied, shovelling another mouthful in.

"Yeah, but I heard that too many eggs can give you cholesterol."

"I exercise a lot."

A pause.

"Nice and sunny today, Kuya."

He looked up at the sky. "Yeah," he said before turning his attention back to his plate.

They ate in silence for a while. Despite the gloriously sunny day, it felt to Lani as if a dark cloud was hovering over her brother's head, shooting lightning bolts into his head. She desperately wanted to push it away, but she didn't know how. They'd had such a great day together yesterday, but right now, yesterday felt so long ago. Because she slept so peacefully, she had no idea how restless her twin brother's night was.

They began the drive back to Sacramento in silence. Yesterday's coastal drive was a fucking blast, but the return trip felt almost funereal.

"You OK, Kuya?" she asked.

Teejay, behind the wheel, looked across at her, but didn't provide an answer.

His face looked troubled. She instinctively knew how he was feeling, though she didn't know the cause.

They drove on in silence.

They approached a roadhouse. "Can you pull in, please, Kuya? I need to pee."

Teejay sighed, veered onto the offramp, and slowed the car down. He wanted to get back their mom's place ASAP, but everyone knows bathroom pitstops are non-negotiable.

Lani didn't really need the bathroom, even though she went through the motions of visiting it. She just wanted to get off the road for a second so they could talk.

She walked back to the car, but her big brother wasn't there. She headed into the roadhouse to find him buying a pair of takeout coffees for the drive. She took one. "Thanks, Kuya," she said, taking a sip through the hole in the plastic lid. She paused for a second. She sensed Teejay wanted to get moving again, but she wanted to talk first. "Hey, can we wait a few minutes?"

Teejay glanced at a clock on the roadhouse wall. "What for?"

"Because I need to talk with you for a second. Please. It's really important."

They sat in a booth, having decided to drink their takeout coffees on the premises. A waitress came over to take their order, but Teejay politely waved her away. The waitress was a little disappointed; she'd hoped to spend half a minute or so ogling Teejay's chest. "What's on your mind?"

"YOU, you stupid fucking dumbass!" she answered, raising her voice slightly. A few heads turned in their direction. "YOU are on my mind. I'm worried about you, and I'm worried about what this, whatever this is" -- she gestured back and forth between them -- "is doing to you."

His expression was blank.

"You don't know what to do," she said. "I know. I think I can tell."

He waited.

"I know why you went to Texas in the first place, Kuya. Their facilities are kickass, you said so yourself. If they weren't, you wouldn't have gone so far away. If Sac State was just as good, you would've enrolled at home. You went to Austin for a reason, and we both know what it is. You only get one shot at this. You only get one shot at Olympic gold. Two if you're lucky, but even so, you only get a second shot if the first one counts. I know you don't like being so far away from home, and I miss you like crazy and I'm sure Mom does too. But if you believe in your mission, you're doing the right thing. Don't let me, or this" -- she gestured again -- "stop you. I'm waiting for the day I watch you on TV standing on a podium in some city on the other side of the world getting a gold medal draped around your neck. I'm always gonna be living in Sacramento with Mom. Our lives are quiet. Neither of us have dreams like yours. You need to follow your path, for all of us. And I'll always be waiting for you when you come home. You'll always know where to find me."

Tears were pouring down Teejay's cheeks.

"You should feel grateful you got accepted at UT," Lani concluded. "They don't just pick anyone. They only pick the best ... and they picked you."

Teejay wiped his face. "I know ... but ..."

"No buts," his sister insisted. "You have a gift and you have a dream. I don't have either, and I'm OK with that. I'll finish my accounting course and will probably work in an office like millions of other people all over the world, but you've got the opportunity to write your name in the record books, and to be a household name all over the world. Everyone knows who Carl Lewis is, and one day, Teejay, everyone's gonna know who Tito Joey Aquino is too."

She paused for a second.

"You enrolled at UT for a reason, and the reason hasn't changed. Has it? Please, Kuya, please don't change your mind for me. For the rest of our lives, I'll always be there for you when you need me. Come back home whenever you have time, and if I'm invited, I'd love to come to Austin to hang with you. What I'm trying to say, Kuya is ... you don't have to choose."

Somewhere, in a nondescript roadhouse on the edge of I-90, Teejay nodded. His sister was right. He needed to be emotionally brave. If he believed in his dream, he needed to stick it out. He wasn't sure what else to say. "C'mon, sis," he said, sniffling and wiping his eyes again. "We need to get going." He stood up, ready to get back on the road.

The cloud over his head blew away. She wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him close, mashing her enormous breasts into his chest. "I love you, my beautiful big brother," she said.

"I love you too, Lani." The twins kissed slowly and deeply. The waitress was instantly jealous of the big-breasted woman: it's always the women with the biggest tits who get the hottest guys.

Teejay stuck the key in the ignition and the engine of their mom's car turned over. He pulled back out onto the freeway, heading east. Lani, still in charge of the music, played upbeat Frank Sinatra classics all the way back home. Teejay smiled the whole way. Lani's emotions were bittersweet, though she tried to hide it. She still had one precious night to spend with her brother, but she knew he'd be back again soon.

Teejay piloted their mom's car into the drive.

*

"How was the beach?" their mom, Maria, asked. She flicked the switch on the coffee machine and prepared three mugs.

"Oh, Mom, we had the best time. I can't remember the last time I was at the beach ..."

"Long time no sea," interrupted Teejay. He laughed hard at his own joke.

"What?" asked Lani, furious at being interrupted just as she was winding up.

"Don't you get it?" Teejay looked at their mom. "Lani said she hadn't been to the beach for ages, so I said ..."

"Yeah, Kuya, I get it, you fuckwit," fumed Lani. "It just wasn't funny."

"Yes it was," Teejay beamed.

"Oh, fuck off, Kuya ..."

Their mom ignored their tit-for-tat as she poured a trio of strong coffees. She smiled inwardly; she thought Teejay's interjection was very, very witty, despite what her furious daughter thought. "Tell me about the beach," she said, hoping to move the conversation past its current speedbump.

Lani resumed her tale. "The drive to the coast was so much fun, Mom. We were only planning to stay for a couple of hours tops and then drive back home, cross my heart. But the water was perfect, and we had the beach almost to ourselves. I guess we kind of lost track of time. We probably stayed a little longer than we should have, but Kuya decided so the best thing to do was to stay overnight and drive back today. He was the one who was driving, so it was his call."

Cars still work at night, their mom thought. They don't run on solar, and they have headlights.

Lani continued. "Anyway, Kuya booked a hotel for the night so we could drive back fresh today, and he delayed his flight."

"I was meant to fly back to Texas this afternoon," said Teejay, "but I'm going tomorrow instead now."

Maria studied her children closely. "Did you two sleep together last night?" she asked.

Teejay answered. "Well, yeah, Mom, of course we did. The room only had one bed and I didn't want to sleep on the floor."

Maria raised an eyebrow. "You know that's not what I meant, Teejay. Please answer my question."

The twins looked at each other. They should've expected this line of inquiry; they should've rehearsed a response.

"I gave Kuya a handjob at the beach," Lani admitted. "Under the water. Nobody saw, I swear."

Maria waited patiently for her daughter to spill the rest of the beans.

"And after we checked in at the hotel, Kuya ate me out ... but before that, I gave him another handjob, this time while I fucked his ass with the neck of a beer bottle."

Maria gasped. "Jesus Christ," she muttered under her breath. This generation. "Was that all you got up to?"

Lani took a sip of coffee. "We played with each other a little this morning after we woke up. I gave him another handie and he teased my clit. We came at the same time."

Maria took stock. Other than the beer bottle, it didn't sound like there'd been any penetration. She looked at her son. "Did you fuck your sister last night, Teejay?"

As she saw her daughter glance towards her twin brother, guilt written all over her face, Maria's shoulders sagged. She believed she'd been extremely permissive, but this was the one thing she asked them not to do.

Lani began the confession. "It was only for a second, Mom, I swear ..."

Teejay interrupted. "Yeah, Mom. I wore a condom and I swear I was only inside her for maybe three strokes tops. I couldn't last. I took it out and jerked myself off over her stomach, and the rubber caught everything."

"Didn't feel a drop," confirmed Lani.

Their mom took a very dim view of this. "Condoms aren't 100% safe, Teejay. I know you've never been concerned with pregnancy before, but as a gay man, I thought you would've known by now that condoms aren't perfect. Besides, your sister isn't on the pill. Did you know that?"

He didn't. It had never even crossed his mind to ask. He gulped. There was a small, non-zero chance he'd knocked his twin sister up. But no, it couldn't be possible. He was only inside her for three or four seconds, he pulled out before he came, and he was wearing a rubber.

"I'm really sorry, Mom," whispered Lani. She looked across to her brother to see if he'd join her in apology. "We both are. We won't ever do that again. We promise."

"Thank you," said their mom. "And maybe don't stick beer bottles up your brother's ass anymore, either, Lani. There are safer ways."

"I know," said Lani. She'd already planned to ask him about his toy collection.

"Your bedrooms are clean, by the way," Maria reported. "I washed your bedsheets and put fresh ones down."

"Thanks, Mom," said Teejay, remembering the mess they'd left their bedrooms in yesterday. "We're really sorry about that too."

With her twins together in the house for one last night, Maria expected one of their bedrooms to get carpetbombed again. But this time, surely not both.

"OK. I'll have dinner ready by 6.30 tonight. Teejay, because it's your last night at home with us for a while, I'm going to make your favourite meal again."

Teejay beamed. Filipino-style barbequed fish with rice and salad. "Thanks, Mom, you're the best cook in the world!" He paused for a second. "I know Lani and I only just got back, but can I please borrow the car keys again? I want to go to the gym one last time before I fly back tomorrow. I feel like I've missed a few days and I need to catch up."

His mom smiled. "Sure thing, Teejay."

He packed an exercise bag and headed back out.

*

Teejay was missing the gym. Working out wasn't just good for his physical health, but his mental health, too. Exercise gave him space to unwind. He'd had a few moments of anxiety over the past few days. He recalled staring at the ceiling in the hotel room last night when he really should've been fast asleep, and he knew he'd had a serious mood swing earlier today. He needed to give his whirring mind an opportunity to slow down.

He placed his belongings in a locker, filled his workout bottle with chilled water, and found a spare treadmill. He put his headphones on and began walking at a brisk pace. A thin layer of sweat broke out on his forehead. He felt back in the zone already, his mood lifting in tune with his accelerating heart rate. After about twenty minutes, he slowed the treadmill and jumped off. Teejay did his usual two hundred sit-ups and two hundred push-ups, followed by a lengthy series of lunges. He turned to his glutes and thighs before working on his upper body, focusing on his biceps, triceps, deltoids, and pectorals. His singlet was soaked with sweat as it clung to his massive chest. He cooled down with some more treadmill work, though at a slightly slower pace.

After seventy five minutes of exercise, it was time to hit the showers. He felt invincible.

flatiron2
flatiron2
167 Followers